The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 19-10-2017, 01:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3872 / Power: 14
skyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond repute
Re: 2 young lives lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by ibanezjem555 View Post
Sack the buggers.. without SBF leading me to mothership, i still making heads or tails about which simi LJ tank n tunnel.. fucking cover-up by ST..

Then, these m-fkers prefer to stake-out MPs.. aiya.. journalistic standard so low.. sph no wonder sack.. but upper management never ownself sack ownself !
That is why so many kenna retrenched recently . The best part is I heard they hire 10 foreigners to replace some of them . That is why I always ask this same question . Do you still want to vote for PAP ?

Ignore list :

rocket_boy is a COWARD

rocket_boy is now Zapzaplah aka zaplamparlarzap

warboi

Craz78

Blacklist bros who I up but never return

Evetan86
sbftiankon
Wally888
Old 19-10-2017, 01:58 PM
Samster

skyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond repute

How much time does SMRT CEO Desmond Kuek need to change the company’s culture?

Actually, SMRT is his company, because he has been the boss for more than 5 years.

By Sulaiman Daud |Martino Tan | 11 hours

During the press conference on Monday, Oct. 16, to address the flooding of the North-South Line, SMRT President and Group CEO Desmond Kuek referred to his ongoing quest to change the company culture at SMRT.

“There has been criticism about SMRT’s work culture. Indeed, many of our major disruptions in the past have been attributed, in some part, or all, to human error or failure. We regret that this is so.

Much progress has been made with the inculcation of a positive work culture, but there remain some deep-seated cultural issues within the company that has needed more time than anticipated to root out.”

Five minutes may seem a long time for an impatient Singaporean commuter to wait for his or her train.

But five years as a CEO is definitely a long enough time for one to be able to effect change, and a change in culture in the company.

To put things in context, five years is an election cycle, and more than one term as a US President.

All the SMRT president’s men (and women)

In his speech, Kuek said that staff strength increased from “3,500 in 2012 to 5,300 today, with nearly triple the number of engineers to nearly 500 now”.

In other words, more than one-third of SMRT staff was hired during Kuek’s CEO term.

Take his 15-member senior management team for example.

Among the 14 members of Kuek’s SMRT senior management team, a majority of them (10 out of 14) joined SMRT after he became the CEO.

1. Chief Corporate Officer;
2. Chief Executive Officer, Trains;
3. Chief Technology Officer;
4. Managing Director for SMRT Buses and Roads Services;
5. Managing Director, International;
6. Vice President, Legal & Corporate Secretariat;
7. Head, SMRT Safety & Inspectorate

8. Managing Director, Singapore Rail Engineering

9. Managing Director, Services and Vice President, Strategic Relations Office

10. Head, Internal Audit

Hence, it’s puzzling that Kuek highlighted that more improvement can be made with SMRT’s work culture and that there remain “some deep-seated cultural issues within the company” that needed more time than anticipated to root out.

continue reading here : https://mothership.sg/2017/10/how-mu...panys-culture/

Despite taking full responsibility still blame on company culture . Other places and other countries when CEOs take full responsibility for their failures on the job they will RESIGN. Hello Mr Kuek we are not stupid you know . Do you know what you are saying in the first place ? Company culture comes from the top you know . Don't always blame your workers when ever things go wrong . Where was the supervision and accountability ?

Ignore list :

rocket_boy is a COWARD

warboi

Craz78

Evetan86
sbftiankon
Wally888
Old 19-10-2017, 03:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 8
Uranje deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by skyleon View Post
I also don't know why . You must ask Ah Khaw and Ah Kuek .
Also must ask Ah Long and Ah Ching
Old 19-10-2017, 03:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 8
xehunda deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by tikoface View Post
SMRT really provide such good service. The best in the world.
They are not called World Class Transport System for nothing.
Old 19-10-2017, 04:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3657 / Power: 24
newton has a reputation beyond reputenewton has a reputation beyond reputenewton has a reputation beyond reputenewton has a reputation beyond reputenewton has a reputation beyond reputenewton has a reputation beyond reputenewton has a reputation beyond reputenewton has a reputation beyond reputenewton has a reputation beyond reputenewton has a reputation beyond reputenewton has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by skyleon View Post
Despite taking full responsibility still blame on company culture . Other places and other countries when CEOs take full responsibility for their failures on the job they will RESIGN. Hello Mr Kuek we are not stupid you know . Do you know what you are saying in the first place ? Company culture comes from the top you know . Don't always blame your workers when ever things go wrong . Where was the supervision and accountability ?
3 Star General Kuek has been CEO for 5 years,
yet still can blame company culture,
his skin must be very thick!
Old 19-10-2017, 04:44 PM
Samster

Free, discounted off-peak MRT rides could be made ‘permanent’

By Kenneth Cheng

Published: 1:24 PM, October 19, 2017

Updated: 2:25 PM, October 19, 2017

SINGAPORE — An ongoing trial offering free or discounted rail travel to nudge more commuters to take public transport during off-peak hours could be made permanent.

Public Transport Council (PTC) chairman Richard Magnus wrote in a blog post on Thursday (Oct 19) that the council has been asked by the Ministry of Transport to assess if such "tiered fares" should be made permanent, on top of an earlier request in June to review the effectiveness of the trial.

The council is expected to announce its recommendations by the end of the year, alongside those for its yearly review of public transport fares.

The "free pre-peak travel" scheme was introduced in 2013, offering free or discounted rail travel for commuters going to selected stations in and around the Central Business District during morning pre-peak hours.

Another initiative, the monthly "off-peak pass" scheme, was rolled out in 2015, allowing unlimited travel on rail and basic bus services during designated off-peak hours.

Both schemes have been renewed several times — most recently in June to extend the trials until the end of this year. Last year, there were signs that the proportion of commuters changing their travel pattern had stagnated.

In his blog post, Mr Magnus noted that major cities like London and Sydney have introduced similar moves with “some success”.

“The council is, therefore, evaluating travel patterns to determine how a differential fare mechanism can best help smoothen travel demand,” he wrote, adding that concentrating travel within a few hours daily is “resource-intensive and inefficient”.

continue reading here : http://www.todayonline.com/singapore...d-be-permanent

I scare take the train lah . Every week sure got at least one major breakdown . I also scare that I will get injured or even be killed . It is even safer that I ride a bicycle to work . At least I won't get stuck in the tunnel . How can you expect us to trust Ah Khaw ; LTA ; SMRT and SBS Transit to even give us a safe and efficient mrt system ? So you still want to vote for PAP ? So how Mr Khaw ? We will vote you out of office in the next general election .

Ignore list :

rocket_boy is a COWARD

warboi

Craz78

Evetan86
sbftiankon
Wally888
Old 19-10-2017, 04:46 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by newton View Post
3 Star General Kuek has been CEO for 5 years,
yet still can blame company culture,
his skin must be very thick!
Definitely his skin is very thick . His job is very safe . Got a strong backing. I wonder what would happen if someone got injured and or killed in the mrt ? Who would take responsibility ?

Ignore list :

rocket_boy is a COWARD

warboi

Craz78

Evetan86
sbftiankon
Wally888
Old 19-10-2017, 04:47 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uranje View Post
Until now both of them still quiet .

Ignore list :

rocket_boy is a COWARD

warboi

Craz78

Evetan86
sbftiankon
Wally888
Old 19-10-2017, 05:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 231 / Power: 7
Ihowlian is a Helpful and Caring SamsterIhowlian is a Helpful and Caring SamsterIhowlian is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uranje View Post
That Si Nang Khaw should step down and sent back to Penang and retire for good
Old 19-10-2017, 07:09 PM
Samster

Possible shutdown to upgrade Bukit Panjang LRT worries residents, retailers

By Kenneth Cheng

Published: 4:30 PM, October 19, 2017

Updated: 6:43 PM, October 19, 2017

SINGAPORE — Residents, young parents and businesses in Bukit Panjang have expressed concerns after news emerged that the Government is mulling a shutdown of the town’s ageing Light Rail Transit (LRT) system to carry out major upgrading.

Analysts said a multi-year shutdown, while painful, might be a better and more cost-effective solution. But some residents interviewed by TODAY said they prefer a gradual upgrade, citing worries about new commuting woes.

Parents with young children, for instance, said it would be harder for them to commute by bus with their prams in tow. Retailers whose shops are located away from the town centre expressed fears that their business will suffer, as residents change their travel patterns.

On Monday, Transport Minister Khaw Boon Wan said an extensive shutdown for major upgrading work was among the options being evaluated for the Bukit Panjang LRT.

“If we want to do serious upgrading — essentially to close it down so that we can re-do the whole tracks and so on, so that we don’t have these ups and downs. And we’re evaluating that proposition,” he told a press briefing to explain the reasons behind the recent underground flooding that paralysed train services along a stretch of the North-South Line.

However, the minister added that he would be “hard put” to take this decision, as it could mean residents going without the LRT service for three years.

continue reading here : http://www.todayonline.com/singapore...ents-retailers

So you still want to vote for PAP ? Another big problem that will cause the tax payers' money .

Ignore list :

rocket_boy is a COWARD

warboi

Craz78

Evetan86
sbftiankon
Wally888
Old 20-10-2017, 08:49 AM
Samster

New rail infrastructure adds to rising costs of public transport: PTC chair Richard Magnus

The Public Transport Council will also review a trial scheme that allows free travel and cheaper bus and train fares during off-peak hours.

19 Oct 2017 10:26PM (Updated: 20 Oct 2017 12:14AM)

SINGAPORE: The Public Transport Council (PTC) will consider the rising cost of maintaining new rail infrastructure as it goes into its annual fare review exercise, PTC chairman Richard Magnus said on Thursday (Oct 19).

The council will also consider whether free pre-peak travel and lower off-peak travel fares will be made permanent.

Mr Magnus wrote in a blog post, titled Balancing Sustainability and Affordability, that the council "cannot turn a blind eye" to rising costs as it has to ensure the "viability of the public transport system".

He detailed the cost of investments in public transport, such as the new Downtown Line and bus contracting subsidies.

The Government’s investments in new rail infrastructure will cost S$20 billion over the next five years, and comes on top of S$4 billion to renew, upgrade and expand rail operating assets, he wrote. Another S$4 billion will be spent on bus contracting subsidies over the same period.

"While these investments are a necessary part of the Government’s push to improve the public transport experience, they raise operating costs and impose a heavy cost burden on taxpayers," he said.

OFF-PEAK TRAVEL REVIEW

The PTC will also review the findings of the Free Pre-Peak Travel and the Off-Peak Pass trials.

The council will assess if the tiered fares to incentivise off-peak travel should become a permanent feature, Mr Magnus said.

"The concentration of travel within a few hours each day is resource-intensive and inefficient. A more sustainable solution is to spread out travel demand across the day." he said.

Read more at http://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/...magnus-9325772

How is it that possible when you are taking tax payer's money to fund the mrt infrastructure ??? Everyone knows that when a tender is called LTA will usually goes for the lowest price bid. Even a new DTL 3 also have operating issues . Your concern would be to make that the mrt service provides and efficient ; reliable ; safe and affordable option to cars . People are getting fed up with the unreliablility of Singapore's mrt system . With such unreliable service you should not even consider raising prices for the next 5 years .

Ignore list :

rocket_boy is a COWARD

warboi

Craz78

Evetan86
sbftiankon
Wally888
Old 20-10-2017, 12:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4961 / Power: 12
Baigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond repute

Ah Gong was thinking why SMRT can so fast sack its workers but slow to sack its management .

Already Upped: otamay ; Koizumi ; diputs1269

Upped b4 :

2nd round to up : SureScore ; Prince7 ; TwinTowers ; lonebonker ; Cafu ; sailsingapore Greenfrog ; SimplyUnperfect ; Lemon2 ; lipe ; xpeipanx

MIA :

Age is just a number.

Ignore

LiverpoolClown
Old 20-10-2017, 01:02 PM
Samster

Review underway to address additional fares when switching between MRT lines: Khaw

By Valerie Koh

Published: 11:45 AM, October 20, 2017

Updated: 12:01 PM, October 20, 2017

SINGAPORE — A review is underway to address additional fares incurred by commuters when they switch between different MRT lines, Transport Minister Khaw Boon Wan said on Friday (Oct 20) at a ceremony marking the completion of the Downtown Line (DTL).

In a speech, Mr Khaw noted that commuters are charged a second boarding fare for such transfers. But as the Republic’s rail network grows denser and with MRT stations on different lines being sited nearer to each other, more commuters are expected to switch between lines for a faster journey.

He added: “In some instances, commuters may save time by exiting one station, walking over to another station, and transferring to another line. Our fare structure currently does not provide for such transfers except at three stations, namely Bukit Panjang, Newton and Tampines Stations.”

He called upon the Public Transport Council (PTC), which is undertaking the review, to make it fairer for commuters who are saving time by switching between MRT lines.

This review of distance-based fares on MRT lines is expected to be completed in the first quarter of next year. This is a separate exercise from the PTC’s annual fare review, which will finish by the final quarter of this year.

The additional fares associated with bus-MRT or bus-bus transfers were removed in 2010 in a bid to make transfers more seamless.

Then-Transport Minister Raymond Lim told Parliament that the removal of the “transfer penalty” would create a fairer transport system, as all commuters would pay the same fare for the same distance travelled. “This way, commuters can choose the best way to reach their destination without having to worry about paying extra fare if they make a transfer,” he said then.

The call to remove the additional fares for transfers between rail lines came as the DTL, the Republic’s fifth MRT line, readied to go into full operation from Saturday.

continue reading here : http://www.todayonline.com/singapore...mrt-lines-khaw

Service so horrible still dare to review fares . Still want to vote for PAP ?

Ignore list :

rocket_boy is a COWARD

warboi

Craz78

Evetan86
sbftiankon
Wally888
Old 20-10-2017, 01:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 442 / Power: 8
localla is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlocalla is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlocalla is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlocalla is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlocalla is a living Saint! - you won't find better

More n more commuter quarrel inside mrt.
I notice if female, it usually a tomboy aunties.
Leg pain ask for a priority seat will get scolded.
Old 20-10-2017, 04:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2680 / Power: 15
SiaSuay has a reputation beyond reputeSiaSuay has a reputation beyond reputeSiaSuay has a reputation beyond reputeSiaSuay has a reputation beyond reputeSiaSuay has a reputation beyond reputeSiaSuay has a reputation beyond reputeSiaSuay has a reputation beyond reputeSiaSuay has a reputation beyond reputeSiaSuay has a reputation beyond reputeSiaSuay has a reputation beyond reputeSiaSuay has a reputation beyond repute

It certainly going to be tough for those who are working for SMRT at the moment. Morale must be very low especially when Ah Khaw accuse the SMRT maintanence staff of failing on your job. I wonder what kind of apology is Ah Khaw giving ? Doesn't he realised that since he took over the breakdown of mrt services have increased . It doesn't meant that you have couple of upgrading jobs going on at the same time it means improvement. To the commuters when their journey on the mrt was interrupted between 2 to 3 hours it affect their lifestyle . How do you expect people to switch to trains when your system always breakdown ? How can you expect to have increase transport fares when the service is like shit ? If you claim you have no time to repond to the latest tunnel flooding yet you still have time to post in facebook other events . Mr Khaw do you really think we believe you ? At least when Mr Liu was on the job if there was a major breakdown he showed up and showed concern. What about you Mr Khaw ? Kept quiet until the press conference ? Instead of accepting the responsibility you shift the blame to the SMRT team . Do you think it is fair to tem ? Why can't you punish SMRT ? If you don't punish SMRT do you punish LTA and yourself ? Whenever there is a mjor breakdown you are nowhere to be seen . So if you can't perform on the job can you please do the honourable thing by tendering your resignation . Will there be any accountability and responsibility by yourself and your team ?

Many thanks to 70% who voted for them .
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1