The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 21-10-2017, 05:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 86 / Power: 8
Loveandy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Massage9988 View Post
She is one of The hidden gem you may miss out
The location should be safe(heigh rental )no problem entry.Room is clean.
Linda massage is good and very friendly
Old 21-10-2017, 05:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 455 / Power: 8
napsterz is a glorious beacon of lightnapsterz is a glorious beacon of lightnapsterz is a glorious beacon of lightnapsterz is a glorious beacon of lightnapsterz is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by conquer View Post
For what offence did they suspect you to involve in?

When the policemen arrest you, they need to let you know the offence. They cannot just put you in custody without a reason.

They is no such thing as "bail" if you are not arrested.

If you are arrested, the police must give a reason, e.g. the offence you have committed. Under this situation, you will be put in custody for 48 hours while the police will gather evidence within this period to charge you in court. If you did not commit any crime, by the way, calling chicken is not a crime, you will be released after 48 hours.

You do not have to give any details except your name and address to the police. Tell them you need a lawyer, they will get one for you.
Bro need work how stay 48hrs like u said got what crime why they arrest? Massage only leh
Old 21-10-2017, 06:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4827 / Power: 12
conquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja_Assassin View Post
If it is the same condo raided in Central area... then I know why.

It was the MCST that called in the police.... they had prepared all the necessary footage and documents. I believe this bro was brought back for trespass as he did not register his particulars with the security and bypassed them. All owners of this Condo had been notified by the MCST that all visitors MUST register at the security counter and had acknowledged on the reply forms. The MCST people had noticed that some visitors were still bypassing the security and going into certain particular units and they began collecting the cctv and surveillance footage on these units. After weeks surveillance they called in the cops.

The bro was not charged with any offence yet but was brought back to assist in investigations. As the owner of the unit claimed he was overseas and cannot come down for interview...... the bro who was brought back was given police "bail" and not "court bail" as he is required to return to assist in further investigations. Police "bail" can be on personal bond or with surety as up to the discretion of the IO.
How possible a person is "bailed" without being arrested?

Yes, trespassing is a crime but I'm not sure the police is so "free" to charge the costumers for trespassing in such situation.

Quote:
Originally Posted by napsterz View Post
Bro need work how stay 48hrs like u said got what crime why they arrest? Massage only leh
Yes, but when it happens, it happens. The good thing is it happened on Friday, so you just spend your weekend in the police station.

Calling chicken is not a crime, it doesn't matter you go for HJ, BJ, or FJ. But when the police want to fuck you up, they can find all sort of reasons... they can just suspect you are the OKT and put you in costudy for 48 hours.
Old 21-10-2017, 06:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 10
Bonkie14 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

sglocalmassage.org/yuki/

Anyone tried? Thinking of booking her tomorrow
Old 21-10-2017, 07:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
bijidoritoz is Cool - loads of Potential

Hows perfectmassage stable? some of the girls looking real good.

https://www.perfectmassage.club/lis
https://www.perfectmassage.club/alice
Old 21-10-2017, 09:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2167 / Power: 15
ibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond repute

Bro,

Tell us more.. always thot that condo safe as I visited many times..
MCST call, police come, dress up open door, say you like her & want to f her..
F and booking WL is no crime in Spore.. so how come made to call family members ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iwillbetherefor View Post
Fyi.

One of the centrel condominium I went yesterday..
I was sway got raid. I didn't know the rule change. Was asked to call your family member to bail you out from it. Was so xia suay.
Old 21-10-2017, 09:50 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 397 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -30 / Power: 0
rickyseow is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonkie14 View Post
sglocalmassage.org/yuki/

Anyone tried? Thinking of booking her tomorrow
Ended as a Happy Man
RTM for sure
Old 22-10-2017, 12:15 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 66 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1422 / Power: 12
Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of
Talking Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

MR for a RTM to Xiaoya (SLG)

http://sglonelyguy.net/xiao-ya-massage/

RTM visit to Xiaoya this weekend. She has moved to a better room, still need and tidy, shared bathroom.

As I mentioned in my last MR, this lady is pretty. Yes, chio in my standards, a little like TCS actress Zheng Shi Mei (which I like). Figure is as accurately as the adverts state, slim with petite boobs, good meaty ass to grab. Good enough for me.

This time round, I felt her massage improved. With more efforts to do a thorough head to toe massage. Again specify that she is not for hard massage lovers but if you want an average massage, this is not that bad.

Massage is done in full nude, which is a rarity nowadays. All the while, her cute bush brushing on my back, the feeling quite nice lah.

Highlight of the event as mentioned previously is a skilled BJ. Able to swallow my shaft, yet feeling no teeth is a feat itself. Hehe. Skillful licks to the head and shaft root, this lady does know how to give a proper BJ. After a good 5-10 mins, finished with a nice sensual HJ with 4G roaming.

Overall: 8.5 / 10. Decent massage (head massage towards the end) in nude, good to chat and nice sensual with proper BJ skills. I will keep this lass for RTM no doubt.

A rare gem in the market now. For bros who comment no new vege these days, this is a nice refreshing ABC juice that will quench your thirst.
Old 22-10-2017, 01:44 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1093 / Power: 23
faithless has much to be proud offaithless has much to be proud offaithless has much to be proud offaithless has much to be proud offaithless has much to be proud offaithless has much to be proud offaithless has much to be proud offaithless has much to be proud of

Haha, every time say condo raid condo raid, be it by Auntie Mary or by Auntie Grace, but no one wants to out the condo name when already raided and compromised.

But when ML offend customer, then come here post address openly, kick door and what not. Make relatively uncompromised safe locations become unsafe for current and future MLs. Ownself pawn own playground.

What's this about "stay safe bros", "keep playground safe". It's all a joke only. Every man for himself. Even now a days pray guan gong say brothers, when mata come, your "brothers" out your name first like the recent Golden Mile fight. LOL
Old 22-10-2017, 01:48 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 133 / Power: 15
minhawkeye deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyminhawkeye deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Anyone tried before Ai Lin? Tempted to book her but want to hear some review first

http://sgbeautycastles.net/ai-lin/
Old 22-10-2017, 07:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 112 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1735 / Power: 10
macktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by faithless View Post
It's all a joke only. Every man for himself.
so true

... the pursuit of what is elusive but attainable.

非淡泊无以明志, 非宁静无以致远

Old 22-10-2017, 09:38 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 92 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1840 / Power: 12
Dievas has a brilliant futureDievas has a brilliant futureDievas has a brilliant futureDievas has a brilliant futureDievas has a brilliant futureDievas has a brilliant futureDievas has a brilliant futureDievas has a brilliant futureDievas has a brilliant futureDievas has a brilliant futureDievas has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iwillbetherefor View Post
Fyi.

One of the centrel condominium I went yesterday..
I was sway got raid. I didn't know the rule change. Was asked to call your family member to bail you out from it. Was so xia suay.
Good to share which condo openly so that bros here can be more wary....
Old 22-10-2017, 11:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1573 / Power: 14
pubor76 has a brilliant futurepubor76 has a brilliant futurepubor76 has a brilliant futurepubor76 has a brilliant futurepubor76 has a brilliant futurepubor76 has a brilliant futurepubor76 has a brilliant futurepubor76 has a brilliant futurepubor76 has a brilliant futurepubor76 has a brilliant futurepubor76 has a brilliant future
Quote:
Haha, every time say condo raid condo raid, be it by Auntie Mary or by Auntie Grace, but no one wants to out the condo name when already raided and compromised.

But when ML offend customer, then come here post address openly, kick door and what not. Make relatively uncompromised safe locations become unsafe for current and future MLs. Ownself pawn own playground.

What's this about "stay safe bros", "keep playground safe". It's all a joke only. Every man for himself. Even now a days pray guan gong say brothers, when mata come, your "brothers" out your name first like the recent Golden Mile fight. LOL
Well said couldn't agree more. Really suay gao hong gan for that bro.
Old 22-10-2017, 11:02 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 35 Post(s)
Quoted: 924 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1940 / Power: 10
derrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant future

Quote:
Make relatively uncompromised safe locations become unsafe for current and future MLs. Ownself pawn own playground.
Precisely... posting location may not be much of a deal for AV, but may somehow create a reason for them to take action?

Talking about such action, recently had a close call some gals kena fished in the same playground where I had my session - just 30 mins apart.

Zara
Old 22-10-2017, 01:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1 / Power: 0
telefan is Cool - loads of Potential
Smile Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

http://sglonelyguy.net/nina-massage/

Have RTM her many times already, good as always.
I like her attitude and her constant smile on her face, the voice is very something like seducing too. Friendly beautiful gal with great service

Her cat bath is shiok and that bbbj CIM

Long story short, will visit her again, like old friends. 8.7/10

Any more good ML to intro with CIM, sharing is caring~
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1