The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
2011, niko

Old 07-07-2017, 10:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
chiongsterJJ deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Si bei Bad bonk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guardian_Monkey View Post
Has any bro here tried sgbeautycastle 小C or 丽娜 before? Are they good?
Don't bother bro. Regretted my decision to try, now money fly.
The face 30% resemblance
Body +10kg

Her housemate came in and wanted to hard sell tarma (which I rejected)
Then blowjob halfway pick up call and told her housemate to handle another customer? Wtf la. Both girls Xiao C si bo? can anyhow swap one.

Sigh FL 2 dome...
Old 08-07-2017, 02:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Dualblitz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by rubberyellowduc View Post
any good intro? the thai stables that i tried all also like china fl one, photo so PS-ed
Which Stables u try b4?
Old 11-07-2017, 04:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4827 / Power: 12
conquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dualblitz View Post
Bro rubberyellowduc, don't waste your money on china FLs. Go for thais instead.
I do try Thai FLs occasionally. What holds me back is most of them got dental brace... don't know why, which for me quite scary to insert my penis into their mouths. Other than this, attitude and service wise, Thai FLs win PRC FLs nine streets.
Old 11-07-2017, 07:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 927 / Power: 10
rubberyellowduc is a splendid one to beholdrubberyellowduc is a splendid one to beholdrubberyellowduc is a splendid one to beholdrubberyellowduc is a splendid one to beholdrubberyellowduc is a splendid one to beholdrubberyellowduc is a splendid one to beholdrubberyellowduc is a splendid one to beholdrubberyellowduc is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by conquer View Post
I do try Thai FLs occasionally. What holds me back is most of them got dental brace... don't know why, which for me quite scary to insert my penis into their mouths. Other than this, attitude and service wise, Thai FLs win PRC FLs nine streets.
any good intros?
Old 12-07-2017, 09:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4827 / Power: 12
conquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by rubberyellowduc View Post
any good intros?
Sorry bro. I usually pick randomly so don't have any particular list. I remember my last bonk was when bro Cash still around. Yea... it's been awhile.
Old 13-07-2017, 12:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 0
hydoxyl deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

My 1st ever bad FR:

1. wolf site - May /Girl/3681.html

Maybe she's popular now... double-booked me and wasted my time.
Old 13-07-2017, 04:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
Oraoraora deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi, Im new to sbfsg. Have been around for a few months, lazy to create an account but today's bonk is really something i Have to share. Yes i created an account just for this. Takboleh tahan liao.
So today, i booked this girl from SG Shicheng. I http://www.sgshicheng.com/thread-328216-1-3.html
According to the post, shes supposed to be half aussie half chink who is fluent in english. Went all the way to balestier only to hear a korean accent with terrible english. You guys may be thinking "wah tan dio alrdy right, tio korean instead"
As you guys dont know about me, i have a terrible experience with korean chabor. The second time i ever bonked was in Australia, at an asian brothel. Got a hot korean, and it turned out to be a nightmare for a guy,fresh out of his teens, waiting to have fun overseas.
1) no touching only fucking
2) asked me to hurry up barely halfway through
3) Got angry halfway because i had trouble getting hard and "didnt Want to serve me".
Ended up sitting On the ground fapping to her.

Since then, i never bonked Korean girls ever. Until today, when i booked this girl. The moment she said she was Korean, i was ready to walk out the door but i gave her a go anyway cos she said she was half kor, half jap. One i hate the most, and One i love the most. So i guess it balances out. Now, i know that korean girls have the most fked up attitude.
1) Asked her to shower together, she said no.
2) touched her pussy, she said no.
3) supposed to be 1 hour session. 30 mins in, she stopped and said she didnt want to serve me cos i Kept getting soft. For me, it was a state of 'hard,fk a few mins, soft, get back up and in again', repeatedly. Is there anything wrong with that? Did the same style with So many prcs and they always help me get back up. At most,maybe i took longer than usual cos i still had that one time experience in the back of my head, still traumatised by koreans.

She chut pattern liddat i also dong buay diao liao So i said fine. What about my money? She said no, cos your 'pussy' Kept getting soft. Wah liddat i bo wei gong liao lor. End up fapping, finished and gtfo. Fking waste of my money and energy. Are all koreans So arrogant and fked up?

Sorry for the long post but this few months of bonking in SG, even though fake pictures alot, At least got good attitude. Back in Australia i no choice la cos overseas dw fine trouble. But back here, fake pics i nvr complain but the 'Korean attitude ' resurface. Feel like this is the only thing i can do to vent my frustration. I should have just rejected her the moment she said she was Korean. Haizzz not only do i not get pissed on by the fictional Aussie-Chink babe, now had to get pissed off by damn Koreans again. Idk how to feedback to the OKT So will just leave this here and hope they see. 😠😠😠
Old 13-07-2017, 04:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
Oraoraora deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Hi, Im new to sbfsg. Have been around for a few months, lazy to create an account but today's bonk is really something i Have to share. Yes i created an account just for this. Takboleh tahan liao.
So today, i booked this girl from SG Shicheng. I http://www.sgshicheng.com/thread-328216-1-3.html
According to the post, shes supposed to be half aussie half chink who is fluent in english. Went all the way to balestier only to hear a korean accent with terrible english. You guys may be thinking "wah tan dio alrdy right, tio korean instead"
As you guys dont know about me, i have a terrible experience with korean chabor. The second time i ever bonked was in Australia, at an asian brothel. Got a hot korean, and it turned out to be a nightmare for a guy,fresh out of his teens, waiting to have fun overseas.
3) Got angry halfway because i had trouble getting hard and "didnt Want to serve me".

Since then, i never bonked Korean girls ever. Until today, when i booked this girl. The moment she said she was Korean, i was ready to walk out the door but i gave her a go anyway cos she said she was half kor, half jap. One i hate the most, and One i love the most. So i guess it balances out. Now, i know that korean girls have the most fked up attitude.
3) supposed to be 1 hour session. 30 mins in, she stopped and said she didnt want to serve me cos i Kept getting soft. For me, it was a state of 'hard,fk a few mins, soft, get back up and in again', repeatedly. Is there anything wrong with that? Did the same style with So many prcs and they always help me get back up. At most,maybe i took longer than usual cos i still had that one time experience in the back of my head, still traumatised by koreans.

She chut pattern liddat i also dong buay diao liao So i said fine. What about my money? She said no, cos your 'pussy' Kept getting soft. Wah liddat i bo wei gong liao lor. End up fapping, finished and gtfo. Fking waste of my money and energy. Are all koreans So arrogant and fked up?

Sorry for the long post but this few months of bonking in SG, even though fake pictures alot, At least got good attitude. Back in Australia i no choice la cos overseas dw fine trouble. But back here, fake pics i nvr complain but the 'Korean attitude ' resurface. Feel like this is the only thing i can do to vent my frustration. I should have just rejected her the moment she said she was Korean. Haizzz not only do i not get pissed on by the fictional Aussie-Chink babe, now had to get pissed off by damn Koreans again. Idk how to feedback to the OKT So will just leave this here and hope they see. 😠😠😠
Old 14-07-2017, 08:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 94 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1599 / Power: 15
HonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant future

bro you sure she is korean, sounds more like a PRC...
Old 15-07-2017, 03:20 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 702 / Power: 0
snakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by HonkyTonkyMan View Post
bro you sure she is korean, sounds more like a PRC...
Most probably from North Korea if she really is a kimchi.... the locals I had tried in Busan and Seoul were professional in their services and left me happy and fully sextisfied.
Old 15-07-2017, 03:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2167 / Power: 15
ibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond repute

Come across more such nonsense.. post with the FL webpage link.
If you know she change number or name, repost.
Come across last time at Boon Lay.. pretty but waste time.. 1 hr become 35 mins and black face some more.. she gone already..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oraoraora View Post

Old 15-07-2017, 10:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 211 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3847 / Power: 10
snrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kryptonite123 View Post
Thanks, you helped me dodge this bullet. So are the pictures completely fake, or just extremely different from the actual person (but it's the actual person)?

Yes Bro, you can say that. Lets just say the pictures are taken at selective angel or PS to make her look much slimmer than actual person.
Old 15-07-2017, 10:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 211 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3847 / Power: 10
snrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond repute

One of the 4 famous girls that start charging over 200 in the famous OKT website. I have not seen her since my encounter with her and 梦琪.

She recently returned after disappearing from sg for a while. From the pictures with blue arrow below, looks like she has gained weight as shown in the picture on the right? And she had to use PS or Apps to trim the waist line (left picture)? Can any bros verify?

I got to know from some bros here that she was not doing very well after she returned. However, after she post a fairly hot video, things turned around and “cai duo”started going back. Also got to know that she charges more than $1000 if you do overnight.

I am really getting concern about the FL scene. Overnight use to cost $300 to $450 now more than $1000? So she is making money while she sleeps with “cai duo? Fantastic.
Old 18-07-2017, 06:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
GR32T deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

bros, just wanna share my experience.

booked siya from sgbeautycastles, http://sgbeautycastles.com/si-ya/ , reached there and a different girl appeared, first time encounter, so at that time i couldnt confirm and just went ahead. went home and realized different girl felt cheated

i write review on the web to share with bros to inform them, but review kept getting deleted, really disgusted at the way sgbeautycastle do business, unethical different girl and delete bad reviews..

so share with u all here incase u might wanna book this girl
http://sgbeautycastles.com/si-ya/
Old 23-07-2017, 10:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 737 / Power: 17
verysianz is a splendid one to beholdverysianz is a splendid one to beholdverysianz is a splendid one to beholdverysianz is a splendid one to beholdverysianz is a splendid one to beholdverysianz is a splendid one to beholdverysianz is a splendid one to behold

Any bros tried https://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=656846 ?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1