The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 04-03-2017, 11:31 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3872 / Power: 13
skyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond repute
Re: ‘Leaders must be able to take criticism, acknowledge mistakes’: PM Lee

Quote:
Originally Posted by kuasimi View Post
100,000 more foreign workers needed: PM Lee

http://forums.$$$$$$$$$$$$.com.sg/current-affairs-lounge-17/good-news-pm-lee-wants-bring-100-000-foreign-workers-into-singapore-2838428.html

suggest Singaporeans go somewhere else to be foreign workers or ask that this 100,000 join the political industry in Singapore instead.
---------------------------------------

http://sg.yfittopostblog.com/2010/07...needed-pm-lee/

100,000 more foreign workers needed: PM Lee

By Angela Lim – July 15th, 2010
Email Facebook Twitter Print

Fuelled by the record growth the government is forecasting for the economy this year, more than 100,000 foreigners are set to enter Singapore’s workforce, Prime Minister Lee Hsien Loong told The Straits Times.

Dear bro it is certainly nice to see you posting but however would appreciate if you could do the following :

1) Provide the latest info , Most of your articles are outdated .

2) Please also post the correct topic in the correct thread .

3) If you cannot find any thread that is not related to your article please post in your own thread .

4) lastly please do not spam all over the forum with the same articles.

Looking forward to your kind understanding and cooperation .

Ignore list :

rocket_boy is a COWARD

rocket_boy is now Zapzaplah aka zaplamparlarzap

warboi

Craz78

Blacklist bros who I up but never return

Evetan86
sbftiankon
Wally888
Old 04-03-2017, 01:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 403 / Power: 17
Vanda is a living Saint! - you won't find betterVanda is a living Saint! - you won't find betterVanda is a living Saint! - you won't find betterVanda is a living Saint! - you won't find betterVanda is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by skyleon View Post
Dear bro it is certainly nice to see you posting but however would appreciate if you could do the following :

1) Provide the latest info , Most of your articles are outdated .

2) Please also post the correct topic in the correct thread .

3) If you cannot find any thread that is not related to your article please post in your own thread .

4) lastly please do not spam all over the forum with the same articles.

Looking forward to your kind understanding and cooperation .
Rubbish posting and stupid lee propaganda. Only idiots still carry his balla
Old 04-03-2017, 02:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 8
MAS370 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

He forgot to add that after taking criticisms, leaders will also follow up with lawyer's letter
Old 04-03-2017, 04:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 8
tripack deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAS370 View Post
He forgot to add that after taking criticisms, leaders will also follow up with lawyer's letter
This is classic!!
Old 06-03-2017, 04:29 PM
Samster

skyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond repute

K Shanmugam asks people to trust how Govt use money; Can there be more transparency then?

By Leong Sze Hian on March 6, 2017 Commentaries

I refer to the article “Trust the Govt to be efficient with its use of money: Shanmugam” (Straits Times, Mar 5).

The article writes:

“As the Government spends more in areas such as healthcare, it also needs more revenue, said Home Affairs and Law Minister K Shanmugam at a dialogue with residents on Sunday (March 5).

“Money is not going to come from the sky… We have to pay for what we use, and we just have to trust the Government to be efficient with its use of the money,” he said.

He also explained the need for the 30 per cent increase in water tariffs – the first in 17 years – which was announced last month.

He pointed out that one- and two-room HDB households will not see any nett increase at all, while for most other HDB flats, the nett increase will only be between $2 and $11 per month.”

I believe Singaporeans generally trust the Government about its use of the people’s money.

This trust may be further enhanced if there is more transparency on how our money is invested and used?

continue reading here : https://www.theonlinecitizen.com/201...sparency-then/

So how about the YOG budget that was overspent ? Can the government be more transparent on the expenditure ? After all it is the tax papyers' money you are using .

Ignore list :

rocket_boy is a COWARD

warboi

Craz78

Evetan86
sbftiankon
Wally888
Old 06-03-2017, 07:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 8
Pumper99 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just take an average of $5 increase per month per HDB unit, just multiply by the total numbers of HDB units, and it is ONLY millions (yes to those bastards it is ONLY millions) additional revenue generated per month
Old 06-03-2017, 09:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1002 / Power: 23
sadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud of
Quote:
K Shanmugam asks people to trust how Govt use money; Can there be more transparency then?

I refer to the article “Trust the Govt to be efficient with its use of money: Shanmugam” (Straits Times, Mar 5).

The article writes:

“As the Government spends more in areas such as healthcare, it also needs more revenue, said Home Affairs and Law Minister K Shanmugam at a dialogue with residents on Sunday (March 5).

“Money is not going to come from the sky… We have to pay for what we use, and we just have to trust the Government to be efficient with its use of the money,” he said.

He also explained the need for the 30 per cent increase in water tariffs – the first in 17 years – which was announced last month.

He pointed out that one- and two-room HDB households will not see any nett increase at all, while for most other HDB flats, the nett increase will only be between $2 and $11 per month.”

I believe Singaporeans generally trust the Government about its use of the people’s money.

This trust may be further enhanced if there is more transparency on how our money is invested and used?

So how about the YOG budget that was overspent ? Can the government be more transparent on the expenditure ? After all it is the tax papyers' money you are using .
Shanmugam should just shut the fuck up LA.
The entire garbagement lacks transparency.
They give info selectively.
Who so dumb trust them
____
Exchange points dumb ma
Old 06-03-2017, 10:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 8
SexRocs deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

The article writes:

Extend your fucking ERP operating hours and money will drop from the fucking sky and bury you alive
Old 07-03-2017, 04:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2680 / Power: 15
SiaSuay has a reputation beyond reputeSiaSuay has a reputation beyond reputeSiaSuay has a reputation beyond reputeSiaSuay has a reputation beyond reputeSiaSuay has a reputation beyond reputeSiaSuay has a reputation beyond reputeSiaSuay has a reputation beyond reputeSiaSuay has a reputation beyond reputeSiaSuay has a reputation beyond reputeSiaSuay has a reputation beyond reputeSiaSuay has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

How to trust ? You are using tax payers' money . People who voted you in .

Can you please explain despite the new model framework for train and with LTA taking over the responsibilities of maintaining the real network the mrt still break down

Can you explain with sinking funds being transferred to town council to manage the lift maintenance why there is a need to increase SC&C ?

Can you explain why there is a need to increase water prices when our former LKY had already fixed the water price with the Malaysian government ?

Can you explain why the information was not revealed to Singaporeans when MRT cabins with defects are being shipped back under the cover of darkness and only to be exposed by foreign press .

Can you also explain how on it is a foreign country can so easily detain the Terrex vehicles only to be exposed b yet another foreign press ?

How can you expect the people to trust you ?

Many thanks to 70% who voted for them .
Old 07-03-2017, 04:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2680 / Power: 15
SiaSuay has a reputation beyond reputeSiaSuay has a reputation beyond reputeSiaSuay has a reputation beyond reputeSiaSuay has a reputation beyond reputeSiaSuay has a reputation beyond reputeSiaSuay has a reputation beyond reputeSiaSuay has a reputation beyond reputeSiaSuay has a reputation beyond reputeSiaSuay has a reputation beyond reputeSiaSuay has a reputation beyond reputeSiaSuay has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pumper99 View Post
Just take an average of $5 increase per month per HDB unit, just multiply by the total numbers of HDB units, and it is ONLY millions (yes to those bastards it is ONLY millions) additional revenue generated per month
And it is mostly the Singaporeans who own HDB flats . Foreign workers do not have to pay the water price increase .

Many thanks to 70% who voted for them .
Old 07-03-2017, 06:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 367 / Power: 15
winphenom is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwinphenom is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwinphenom is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwinphenom is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Plus, in order to make profit, where does the extra reserves of the town council goes to? Investments? Then make known the profits and share it amongst the residents.
They only make known losses and when they need more money to maintain or fund New projects. How much money is made from car parks and the likes in an estate is also not known. Where all these profits go too? Why only increase and not share the spoils?
This is even not transparency at the lowest hierarchy, not to mention country's.
Old 07-03-2017, 06:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 66 / Power: 8
verduct deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by SiaSuay View Post
How to trust ? You are using tax payers' money . People who voted you in .

Can you please explain despite the new model framework for train and with LTA taking over the responsibilities of maintaining the real network the mrt still break down

Can you explain with sinking funds being transferred to town council to manage the lift maintenance why there is a need to increase SC&C ?

Can you explain why there is a need to increase water prices when our former LKY had already fixed the water price with the Malaysian government ?

Can you explain why the information was not revealed to Singaporeans when MRT cabins with defects are being shipped back under the cover of darkness and only to be exposed by foreign press .

Can you also explain how on it is a foreign country can so easily detain the Terrex vehicles only to be exposed b yet another foreign press ?

How can you expect the people to trust you ?
Swee!!!!! I bet Mdm Shanmucunt cannot answer any of these without beating round the bush
Old 09-03-2017, 04:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 8
Donte deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by verduct View Post
Swee!!!!! I bet Mdm Shanmucunt cannot answer any of these without beating round the bush
Oh my ..... who the hell is Shanmucunt?
Does not sound like a juicy cunt at all
Old 10-03-2017, 04:09 PM
Samster

Singaporeans at the centre of Budget, COS debates: Halimah

By Toh Ee Ming

Published: 4:00 AM, March 10, 2017

Updated: 5:40 AM, March 10, 2017

SINGAPORE — Amid the intense discussions about the big picture, and the nuts and bolts of Government programmes and policies, Members of Parliament (MPs) have — over the past fortnight — “never lost sight” of Singaporeans and the country, said Speaker of Parliament Halimah Yacob yesterday as she wrapped up the Budget and Committee of Supply (COS) debates.

Adding that this shone through very clearly, she reminded the House that “this is as it should be”.

“Singapore and our fellow Singaporeans ... are always at the centre of it all,” she said.

Madam Halimah noted that the Budget statement was delivered against the backdrop of “a world in the grips of growing uncertainty in the global economy brought about by disruptive technologies and innovation, and the accompanying rise of populism and protectionist sentiments in a number of countries”.

Despite having different political beliefs, MPs from the ruling People’s Action Party and the opposition Workers’ Party came together “for matters touching on the country’s interests”, said Madam Halimah, who noted a “convergence of views ... when it comes to protecting our sovereignty”. This could also be seen at overseas parliamentary meetings when Members are representing Singapore, she said.

While praising the MPs for their “sharp, incisive minds that have become a hallmark of our Parliament”, Madam Halimah did have a quibble: “If only Members could learn to do away with long preambles and go straight to the point raised in their questions and clarifications, they would not need to deliver their speeches at breakneck speeds.”

There were a total of 545 cuts filed by MPs for the COS this year — a 9 per cent increase from last year and the highest in five years, said Leader of the House Grace Fu. The increase “speaks to the scale of the challenges we face and the dedication of the Members”, said Ms Fu, who is the Culture, Community and Youth Minister.

Ms Fu said that the Budget came at a time when Singapore has to grapple with, and adapt to, changes. Businesses are bracing themselves for “difficult economic headwinds”, while workers are not concerned with just the short-term outlook on the job situation, but also their longer-term prospects.

continue reading here : http://m.todayonline.com/singapore/s...ebates-halimah

Sure of course Singaporeans are the centre of the budget as they will be the ones who will financing your big fat salary and government revenue .

Ignore list :

rocket_boy is a COWARD

warboi

Craz78

Evetan86
sbftiankon
Wally888
Old 10-03-2017, 04:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 8
Floater630 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Singaporeans at the centre of Budget, COS debates: Halimah

By Toh Ee Ming

Published: 4:00 AM, March 10, 2017

Updated: 5:40 AM, March 10, 2017

SINGAPORE — Amid the intense discussions about the big picture, and the nuts and bolts of Government programmes and policies, Members of Parliament (MPs) have — over the past fortnight — “never lost sight” of Singaporeans and the country, said Speaker of Parliament Halimah Yacob yesterday as she wrapped up the Budget and Committee of Supply (COS) debates.

Adding that this shone through very clearly, she reminded the House that “this is as it should be”.

“Singapore and our fellow Singaporeans ... are always at the centre of it all,” she said.

Madam Halimah noted that the Budget statement was delivered against the backdrop of “a world in the grips of growing uncertainty in the global economy brought about by disruptive technologies and innovation, and the accompanying rise of populism and protectionist sentiments in a number of countries”.

Despite having different political beliefs, MPs from the ruling People’s Action Party and the opposition Workers’ Party came together “for matters touching on the country’s interests”, said Madam Halimah, who noted a “convergence of views ... when it comes to protecting our sovereignty”. This could also be seen at overseas parliamentary meetings when Members are representing Singapore, she said.

While praising the MPs for their “sharp, incisive minds that have become a hallmark of our Parliament”, Madam Halimah did have a quibble: “If only Members could learn to do away with long preambles and go straight to the point raised in their questions and clarifications, they would not need to deliver their speeches at breakneck speeds.”

There were a total of 545 cuts filed by MPs for the COS this year — a 9 per cent increase from last year and the highest in five years, said Leader of the House Grace Fu. The increase “speaks to the scale of the challenges we face and the dedication of the Members”, said Ms Fu, who is the Culture, Community and Youth Minister.

Ms Fu said that the Budget came at a time when Singapore has to grapple with, and adapt to, changes. Businesses are bracing themselves for “difficult economic headwinds”, while workers are not concerned with just the short-term outlook on the job situation, but also their longer-term prospects.

continue reading here : http://m.todayonline.com/singapore/s...ebates-halimah

Sure of course Singaporeans are the centre of the budget as they will be the ones who will financing your big fat salary and government revenue .
Another cock-talking white cunt
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1