The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 21-05-2017, 03:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 121 / Power: 17
trueno2008 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guytrueno2008 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Taxi Driving Experience

I have always been a reader for so many years, decided to share my last 9 months experience as taxi driver since I got retrenched last year. I used to hear a lot of stories but finally got to experience some myself. Will try to share those I can recall for fresh stories. If you have any stories whether cabby or Uber or Grab, pls share too!

I remember picking up a couple at one of the pubs at Tanjong Pagar in Nov 2016 past midnight, guy is local and lady seems to be PH. Both seems near to drunk state but still want to flag down my cab and into. Guy was wearing smart causal tee with jeans, while lady was in tight mini skirt in black and heels. I then got the instruction to go to Yishun Saphire, I was thinking ha good trip to run my meter. The guy sitted behind the passenger side while the lady was behind me. Both smell in heavy alcohol and I was half praying pls don't puke in my cab, else I will have hell cleaning up, those fellow cabbies will know.

It was not long before I started turning into CTE to head north, and the couple behind me started to be behave otherwise. As fellow cabbies will know, we try not to look behind but usually our listening sense is always at the red alert level.
I start to hear kissing sound and the lady started giving out some sound. As my radio was on, I can't hear clearly so I decided to tune down a bit but not too obvious to be totally quiet. I realized that the lady was giving soft moans! I thought ho seh liao, got action behind. Drive taxi got incentive lol. I took a look at the rear mirror and realized the guy was missing from my rear mirror! He must have shifted over behind me, and almost incidentally I felt a nudge at the back of my seat. The 2 of them are definitely whispering but I can't hear what they are saying except the lady repeated twice softly "no, no". I was in a dilemma, is this a date rape or consensual? So I decided to wait and open up my ears longer. Then I heard the lady saying "not here...." ok that arrested my fear. The kissing sound continues and can you imagine the torment of hearing but can't turn around to watch?

I try to reach for my water bottle while taking the chance to peep to the rear middle, I saw the lady's knee arching sideways by now. My mind ran wild, is the guy in between her legs? What's their position? I heard a very very faint zipper sound. Knn don't tell me they are gg to fuck in my cab and raw? What about those gg to drip over? Should I stop my cab and call out?

I decided to wait a bit and see. My chance came when I exited CTE and heading alone Yishun Ave2, but the wait for a red light at this hour seems incredibly impossible, all are almost green. Finally at NP junction, red light!! I turn my head around and saw the guy butt exposed and pinning on the lady with legs wide! Live action behind my cab! They can't wait at all! I think they did not notice me looking behind as both are half drunk and very engaged in their thrill. The green light came back on and I had to continue my drive to the address. I got there pretty quickly and purposely don't want to alert them when near. When turning to the guardhouse, I stop my cab and wind down window without warning lol... both suddenly got shocked and awaken by the cab stopping, window winding down sound and guard talking lol... I can imagine how they scramble behind but too bad I can't turn around to watch. I believe the guard saw something... wonder how the guy going to face the guard tomo lol

So I got pass to drop them off at the basement block, collected my fare and the guy was trying not to look at me and said "keep the change". Wow I was thinking not bad, got incentive show, and extra tips. Once out of the gates, I got down to check my cab to make sure no cum nothing. Phew I think they had to stop middle of action as I made to the address just in time. That was one of the more rewarding and happy trip night I had. Some other nasty ones to be shared later...

Anyone with any driving stories to share, pls do so at pleasure 😁😁
Old 21-05-2017, 04:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 8
nguyhiam deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Taxi Driving Experience

Nice share bro
Old 21-05-2017, 05:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 119 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1435 / Power: 10
wantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud of

Thanks for sharing.

I am not a driver but years back when during my teens. I Fingered my ex at the backseat of the cab when i sent her back home. really exciting experience.
Old 21-05-2017, 07:03 PM
Sawadee Krup :D

My Reputation: Points: 25093 / Power: 63
strikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond repute

Nice share... you start the ball rolling and maybe other driver may come out and start sharing as well
Old 21-05-2017, 10:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1002 / Power: 23
sadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by trueno2008 View Post
I se gg to drip over? Should I stop my cab and call out?

I decided to wait a bit and see. My chance came when I exited CTE and heading alone Yishun Ave2, but the wait for a red light at this hour seems incredibly impossible, all are almost green. Finally at NP junction, red light!! I turn my head around and saw the guy butt exposed and pinning on the lady with legs wide! Live action behind my cab! They can't wait at all! I think they did not notice me looking behind as both are half drunk and very engaged in their thrill. The green light came back on and I had to continue my drive to the address. I got there pretty quickly and purposely don't want to alert them when near. When turning to the guardhouse, I stop my cab and wind down window without warning lol... both suddenly got shocked and awaken by the cab stopping, window winding down sound and guard talking lol... I can imagine how they scramble behind but too bad I can't turn around to watch. I believe the guard saw something... wonder how the guy going to face the guard tomo lol

So I got pass to drop them off at the basement block, collected my fare and the guy was trying not to look at me and said "keep the change". Wow I was thinking not bad, got incentive show, and extra tips. Once out of the gates, I got down to check my cab to make sure no cum nothing. Phew I think they had to stop middle of action as I made to the address just in time. That was one of the more rewarding and happy trip night I had. Some other nasty ones to be shared later...

Anyone with any driving stories to share, pls do so at pleasure 😁😁

U should jam brake n scream wtf are u doing! How can u fuck in my cab.
Don't need to apologize.
Go tell it to police cos I'm dropping u off there.

The guy panick n will pay u money n next few days you get holiday.

If he don't pay, call the cb media tabloid cos some will pay if you give good info. For sure this will b their headline cos no one will fuck openly in cab n end up in police n court.
______
Exchange points missed opportunity ma
Old 21-05-2017, 11:33 PM
Samster

trueno2008 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guytrueno2008 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Just picked up and dropped off 2 milfs after a wedding dinner as heard them talking their table guest having a young chap. Both wearing evening gowns, can't see much but one of them have a slightly revealing cleavage. Again no guys to turn around and stare 😂😂
Old 22-05-2017, 12:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 94 / Power: 11
xiaoai94 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hahaha.. Got fingered few times, BJ, HJ in cab/grab/uber before with my ex.. this thread reminded me..
Old 22-05-2017, 12:30 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 7
Stavic deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by xiaoai94 View Post
Hahaha.. Got fingered few times, BJ, HJ in cab/grab/uber before with my ex.. this thread reminded me..
More details leh LOL
Old 22-05-2017, 01:02 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Romping deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice share TS
Old 22-05-2017, 01:23 AM
Samster

As we drive, we get to meet all sorts and walks of people in life. Some shared their happy stories and some sad ones. Some simply step and slept from 1st min till they reached their destination. There was a young lady whom I picked up from Singapore Poly, probably too tired and really slept deep, so deep that when I try to check with her residential area again, there was no response. So I took a peep at the rear mirror only to realize she dosed off. So when I reached a red light, took the chance to turn around and look at her, sweet young lady with she was wearing a mini skirt, legs folding sideways (no lobang) 😢. Just as she was about to move and shift her body slightly, her legs started to move!! Honk honk, nnb.... I jumped out of shock and realized already green and need to move off, honk by the impatient driver behind. Missed my opportunity. So have to patiently wait for the next stop. The chance finally came, and when I turn around this time, hehe finally I saw the a nice "open" view. Lasted for a few seconds as I quickly turn back to my steering wheel anticipating green anytime.

It was nice start to a busy evening for that day... always a motivation to slog the rest of the day.
Old 22-05-2017, 10:53 AM
Samster

Seems like no one keen on cabby stories 😞
Old 22-05-2017, 12:47 PM
Sawadee Krup :D

My Reputation: Points: 25093 / Power: 63
strikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by trueno2008 View Post
Seems like no one keen on cabby stories 😞
LOL slowly wait, you start the ball rolling already... sooner or later there will be more and more interested... and maybe other cabbies start sharing as well

Old 22-05-2017, 03:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
SherbetGer deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Do u still drive taxi these days?
Old 22-05-2017, 03:43 PM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 440 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28718 / Power: 28
ah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SherbetGer View Post
Do u still drive taxi these days?
Sis,u want to take free ride from him

Click here for my latest post to return Up.Thanks!

F **king Retarded/Scumbag Guy In My Ignore List
Old 22-05-2017, 03:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
SherbetGer deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ah rat View Post
Sis,u want to take free ride from him
Hmmm maybe someone can offer a free ride when i had drink enough?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1