The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 25-05-2017, 10:13 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 7
cauquang deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Taxi Driving Experience

Thanx for sharing taxi stories.
Old 25-05-2017, 06:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 8
JimBeglin deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice sharing taxi stories, tks.
Old 26-05-2017, 01:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2418 / Power: 12
nitefalcon has a reputation beyond reputenitefalcon has a reputation beyond reputenitefalcon has a reputation beyond reputenitefalcon has a reputation beyond reputenitefalcon has a reputation beyond reputenitefalcon has a reputation beyond reputenitefalcon has a reputation beyond reputenitefalcon has a reputation beyond reputenitefalcon has a reputation beyond reputenitefalcon has a reputation beyond reputenitefalcon has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lickNpoke View Post
Had this cabbie uncle once who was super proud of this sexual conquest with 40 year olds milfs and such... He kept on going from Tuas West To Upper Thomson Road Hans, the whole journey...

Advising me that I should check one out if I chance upon one... after that cab ride he really fucked up my perception of aunties doing their marketing in the wet market, at NTUC, at Giant etc.... yes that's how fierce he preach his sexual beliefs in his cab.

He was the most amusing cabbie uncle that I ever met.

Wonder if any of you met this interesting cabbie uncle....
LOL. Wonder what brought up the particular topic in the first place?
That's really disturbing if he happens to brag the so-called sexual conquest to every male passenger who ride in his cab, bring out the topic out of the blue? Tell a story or experience is one thing, bragging about it is at another level altogether. Gosh.
Old 26-05-2017, 05:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 236 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1054 / Power: 15
jacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud of
Talking Re: Taxi Driving Experience

A cab driver shared this with me. I guess he is above 60 not sure is his first or second marriage. He said his wife is Thai she can't took up long term stay in this country, of course PR is out of the Q.

His wife travelled in live short period of time, go into JB live for a while and return to this country. In this country she incur high medical costs no choice but to see free TCM clinic.

However, the driver declare income of $20,000 per mth actual fact only $2000 a month. (I guess taxi driver is biz man too). Why? Because declaring high income he could apply to ICA inorder for his Thai wife to come into this country on long term pass, which I'm not sure how long was it.

He is not in good health not given senior citizens treatment because of his "high income". I judge him he deserve it for being horny. He used his small head instead of big head to think.

And I though people declare low salary in income tax because of tax cheats. Declaring high income for that taxi driver case was first time hearing it. There will be places at old folk homes for such man, I am sorry for them. Their contribution is not to society but by voting the wrong party. That is the reason those VIP took him into old folk home. Nothing is free even walking on the road, we pay road tax.
Old 26-05-2017, 05:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 8
prasit deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacky43 View Post
A cab driver shared this with me. I guess he is above 60 not sure is his first or second marriage. He said his wife is Thai she can't took up long term stay in this country, of course PR is out of the Q.

His wife travelled in live short period of time, go into JB live for a while and return to this country. In this country she incur high medical costs no choice but to see free TCM clinic.

However, the driver declare income of $20,000 per mth actual fact only $2000 a month. (I guess taxi driver is biz man too). Why? Because declaring high income he could apply to ICA inorder for his Thai wife to come into this country on long term pass, which I'm not sure how long was it.

He is not in good health not given senior citizens treatment because of his "high income". I judge him he deserve it for being horny. He used his small head instead of big head to think.

And I though people declare low salary in income tax because of tax cheats. Declaring high income for that taxi driver case was first time hearing it. There will be places at old folk homes for such man, I am sorry for them. Their contribution is not to society but by voting the wrong party. That is the reason those VIP took him into old folk home. Nothing is free even walking on the road, we pay road tax.
How much is his income tax if he declares $20k per month?
Old 26-05-2017, 06:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2209 / Power: 9
ExBros has a reputation beyond reputeExBros has a reputation beyond reputeExBros has a reputation beyond reputeExBros has a reputation beyond reputeExBros has a reputation beyond reputeExBros has a reputation beyond reputeExBros has a reputation beyond reputeExBros has a reputation beyond reputeExBros has a reputation beyond reputeExBros has a reputation beyond reputeExBros has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by trueno2008 View Post
Thanks for upping my points... by the way
TS, your story machum harder than strike Toto lor. But impossible as it sounds.. Lady Luck favours those who are prepared...

Nice read! Anymore?
Old 26-05-2017, 06:50 PM
Sawadee Krup :D

My Reputation: Points: 25093 / Power: 63
strikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Declare 20k per month, so it means 240k annually, income tax already how much liao?

From IRAS website, 2017 income tax calculator (I omit out the percentage rate as it will mess up the whole chart.... but you have an rough idea)

"Chargeable
Income" Rate Gross Tax Payable
$ (%) $
On the first 20,000 $0
On the next 10,000 $200
On the first 30,000 $200
On the next 10,000 $350
On the first 40,000 $550
On the next 40,000 $2,800
On the first 80,000 $3,350
Old 26-05-2017, 06:53 PM

strikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond repute

Old 26-05-2017, 09:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 416 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9784 / Power: 21
lipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond repute

Bro after deductions for family, his taxable income could be $160,000 range

From YA 2017
Chargeable Income Income Tax Rate (%) Gross Tax Payable ($)
First $120,000 - 7,950
Next $40,000 15 6,000

First $160,000 - 13,950
Next $40,000 18 7,200

So he most probably paying 13,950 + 7,200 = 21,150 which translate into 1,762.50 per month.

[QUOTE=strikeback4;15984468]Declare 20k per month, so it means 240k annually, income tax already how much liao?

From IRAS website, 2017 income tax calculator (I omit out the percentage rate as it will mess up the whole chart.... but you have an rough idea)
Old 26-05-2017, 09:48 PM

[QUOTE=lipe;15985052]Bro after deductions for family, his taxable income could be $160,000 range

From YA 2017
Chargeable Income Income Tax Rate (%) Gross Tax Payable ($)
First $120,000 - 7,950
Next $40,000 15 6,000

First $160,000 - 13,950
Next $40,000 18 7,200

So he most probably paying 13,950 + 7,200 = 21,150 which translate into 1,762.50 per month.

Quote:
Originally Posted by strikeback4 View Post
Declare 20k per month, so it means 240k annually, income tax already how much liao?

Even so, he say his true income is $2k, so minus income $1.7k... only $300 a month for everyday use?
Old 26-05-2017, 10:25 PM
Samster

jacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud of
Talking Re: Taxi Driving Experience

That driver has to worked extra hard and be on the road 24 hours. The best is strike $1 million then he can have his dream come true.
Old 27-05-2017, 01:14 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11248 / Power: 21
Jay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by nitefalcon View Post
LOL. Wonder what brought up the particular topic in the first place?
That's really disturbing if he happens to brag the so-called sexual conquest to every male passenger who ride in his cab, bring out the topic out of the blue? Tell a story or experience is one thing, bragging about it is at another level altogether. Gosh.
Returned favour. 😊
Old 27-05-2017, 09:28 AM

Quote:
That driver has to worked extra hard and be on the road 24 hours. The best is strike $1 million then he can have his dream come true.
That "driver" shouldn't even declare such a high income in the 1st place
Old 27-05-2017, 12:17 PM
Samster

Smile Re: Taxi Driving Experience

We do have a group of local man who done stupid things to help foreigners into this country. Whereby teaching them to cheat MOM to approve working permits or students pass not for studying but living here only.

This locals get into deep shits and worst of all, losing their jobs. However, to this people it is worth it. We are a kind nation, right? Things r changing thanks to Trump for opening our third eye.

A good ruler puts its people first and nothing else.
Old 27-05-2017, 12:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 184 / Power: 9
babyxiaoangel is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbabyxiaoangel is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
That's why the queue is so long at Sing Pools
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1