The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 27-05-2017, 12:43 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -119 / Power: 0
songkilan songkilan
Re: Taxi Driving Experience

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacky43 View Post
A good ruler puts its people first and nothing else.
That's a saint.. ⬇is a ruler.
Old 27-05-2017, 03:54 PM
Sawadee Krup :D

My Reputation: Points: 25093 / Power: 63
strikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by songkilan View Post
That's a saint.. ⬇is a ruler.
Old 27-05-2017, 04:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 540 / Power: 22
BTech is a glorious beacon of lightBTech is a glorious beacon of lightBTech is a glorious beacon of lightBTech is a glorious beacon of lightBTech is a glorious beacon of lightBTech is a glorious beacon of light

I wanted to report my 2017 tax return of $150k but my hr laugh and told me they will report me to IRAS for under declaration!

Why stupid ppl want to over declare!!! Haizzzzzz ....love the govt too much issit ?!
Old 27-05-2017, 05:04 PM

strikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BTech View Post
I wanted to report my 2017 tax return of $150k but my hr laugh and told me they will report me to IRAS for under declaration!

Why stupid ppl want to over declare!!! Haizzzzzz ....love the govt too much issit ?!
Got various reason... like apply for credit card or apply for loan etc....
Old 27-05-2017, 05:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1081 / Power: 20
adonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud of

My driving instructor was a fat, short, late middle aged Chinese man. He holds a blue NRIC card. He told me he used to be a taxi driver. He used to pick up Caucasian women. I think he said from the naval base in Sembawang. The Caucasian wives were married to ANZAC Australian and New Zealand soldiers. Those soldiers were going for their overseas postings. He asked the Caucasian woman where she wanted to go. The answer he got was, "Anywhere". So he said he drove her to Mount Faber. There they had beers. He then stroke her hair and finally they both ended up in bed. He meant it happened a few times to him.

Another taxi driver I sat in his taxi was a Malay man. Also middle aged. He told me he once picked up a bar girl who was drunk. Halfway she pointed to between her open legs. He told me he didn't want to have sex with her because he was afraid of being accused of rape when she sobers up.

The third taxi driver I spoke to was a young Chinese man. Slim and normal looking. Just as I was leaving his taxi, I asked him if he was ever offered sex by his lady passengers. He said yes, many patterns and smiled.
Old 27-05-2017, 06:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 133 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2598 / Power: 16
ceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond repute

Watch how she --> Offers the cabbie to finger her to avoid payment. Thats part 1.

I knew of a friend who drive taxi, kena a china bu, no money, not drunk, say she no money, but willing to do "anything"

He Mai Tu liao tested suspension at her house there.

Here's part 2 of the video.

Watch here---> She's asking for a fuck!!!

Anyone had passenger like that? This of course was china
Old 28-05-2017, 06:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ceeko View Post

Watch how she --> Offers the cabbie to finger her to avoid payment. Thats part 1.

I knew of a friend who drive taxi, kena a china bu, no money, not drunk, say she no money, but willing to do "anything"

He Mai Tu liao tested suspension at her house there.

Here's part 2 of the video.

Watch here---> She's asking for a fuck!!!

Anyone had passenger like that? This of course was china
Singapore also have

http://www.asiaone.com/print/News/La...30-412360.html
Old 28-05-2017, 09:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 8
JohnToshack deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by adonis View Post
My driving instructor was a fat, short, late middle aged Chinese man. He holds a blue NRIC card. He told me he used to be a taxi driver. He used to pick up Caucasian women. I think he said from the naval base in Sembawang. The Caucasian wives were married to ANZAC Australian and New Zealand soldiers. Those soldiers were going for their overseas postings. He asked the Caucasian woman where she wanted to go. The answer he got was, "Anywhere". So he said he drove her to Mount Faber. There they had beers. He then stroke her hair and finally they both ended up in bed. He meant it happened a few times to him.

Another taxi driver I sat in his taxi was a Malay man. Also middle aged. He told me he once picked up a bar girl who was drunk. Halfway she pointed to between her open legs. He told me he didn't want to have sex with her because he was afraid of being accused of rape when she sobers up.

The third taxi driver I spoke to was a young Chinese man. Slim and normal looking. Just as I was leaving his taxi, I asked him if he was ever offered sex by his lady passengers. He said yes, many patterns and smiled.
Nice share
Old 30-05-2017, 01:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 133 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2598 / Power: 16
ceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond repute

Taxi sure got a lot of drama one. I think those that wanna pay via letting driver grope/touch them sure happen v often.
Old 30-05-2017, 03:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 215 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10777 / Power: 17
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Taxi sure got a lot of drama one. I think those that wanna pay via letting driver grope/touch them sure happen v often.

Fully agreed with you. But don't kena the wrong type like gila until stomp and police involved then malu.
Old 30-05-2017, 03:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
TR8R deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Never knew that
Old 30-05-2017, 04:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TR8R View Post
Never knew that
You can ask various taxi drivers and they have many stories to tell.... just that some are also cannon fairy
Old 30-05-2017, 06:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 8
lickapuss deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by TR8R View Post
Never knew that
Never knew as well
Old 02-06-2017, 11:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 121 / Power: 17
trueno2008 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guytrueno2008 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Sorry long time no update but I guess it's good to give some summary experience over last 2 weeks:

- pick up gal in 20s at Clark Q, semi drunk, help her to the lift when reach HDB, brushed her C cups intentionally
- pick up women in 40s at Shenton way passed 11pm, she dozed off and give a good upskirt, pink G-string and got to wake her up when arrive
- pick up another women from CGH, keep staring me when saw me peeping into mirror at her. Before she alight, give me a g-string flash, very surprised
- pick an office gal at Novena, send her home tell me no money can offer something else, sound fishy but I accepted and blew my load into mouth

Will update more soon...
Old 02-06-2017, 11:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 8
ozion deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by trueno2008 View Post
Sorry long time no update but I guess it's good to give some summary experience over last 2 weeks:

- pick up gal in 20s at Clark Q, semi drunk, help her to the lift when reach HDB, brushed her C cups intentionally
- pick up women in 40s at Shenton way passed 11pm, she dozed off and give a good upskirt, pink G-string and got to wake her up when arrive
- pick up another women from CGH, keep staring me when saw me peeping into mirror at her. Before she alight, give me a g-string flash, very surprised
- pick an office gal at Novena, send her home tell me no money can offer something else, sound fishy but I accepted and blew my load into mouth

Will update more soon...
Nice share... hoping to read more
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1