The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 05-06-2017, 12:03 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 121 / Power: 17
trueno2008 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guytrueno2008 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Taxi Driving Experience

One of my best encounter so far, pick up a milf in 40s, petite but great figure short hair. Pick up from JCube back to JE. Say not enough change and need to go up get. Saw her walking away in mini skirt with handful of plastic bags. 10min later came down and pass me money. While giving her change back, I notice she is looking at me differently. Balls double up and ask her want go somewhere, she hesitate but got into passenger seat. Had one of my best bbbj and cim, continue to suck dry. Send her back and got her number. Ask her can meet again, she nod head. Drove off happily, now still drooling
Old 05-06-2017, 12:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4883 / Power: 14
MattJB has a reputation beyond reputeMattJB has a reputation beyond reputeMattJB has a reputation beyond reputeMattJB has a reputation beyond reputeMattJB has a reputation beyond reputeMattJB has a reputation beyond reputeMattJB has a reputation beyond reputeMattJB has a reputation beyond reputeMattJB has a reputation beyond reputeMattJB has a reputation beyond reputeMattJB has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by trueno2008 View Post
One of my best encounter so far, pick up a milf in 40s, petite but great figure short hair. Pick up from JCube back to JE. Say not enough change and need to go up get. Saw her walking away in mini skirt with handful of plastic bags. 10min later came down and pass me money. While giving her change back, I notice she is looking at me differently. Balls double up and ask her want go somewhere, she hesitate but got into passenger seat. Had one of my best bbbj and cim, continue to suck dry. Send her back and got her number. Ask her can meet again, she nod head. Drove off happily, now still drooling
nice. Looks like u know the right timing to strike
Old 05-06-2017, 12:42 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 8
SantaSayHo3 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Nice share bro. More to come?
Old 05-06-2017, 01:03 AM
Sawadee Krup :D

My Reputation: Points: 25093 / Power: 63
strikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
nice share
Old 05-06-2017, 02:23 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 83 / Power: 10
arsenal168 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
TS, u must look like Eddie Peng or some1 similar standard. So many women want to jump on u😋
Old 05-06-2017, 09:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4520 / Power: 10
lobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Nice, hope for more.
Old 05-06-2017, 10:11 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 8
Ascendas deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice share, thanx
Old 03-10-2017, 12:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 76 / Power: 12
lickNpoke deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

But some cabbies are not into such attractions.... one 30 years plus cabby ever told me something like this....

"Pick up some China bar girl at night, purposely come sit front beside me, KNN I tell you ha... I jitao know something not right, true enough lor... when reached destination liao, say no cab fare and she jitao lift up to ask me to see me her boobs in bra for a free taxi ride, I tell her off 'see, see, see, I never see before ha?!, You better pay up now hor.... or else I just drive to police post say you no pay cab fare! KNN you can go show all your breast you want to the police there!!' she lan lan open her purse and pay up, KNN siao eh..."

When I reach destination I paid and joked with him:"Boss, you steady lah.... don't worry I pay swee swee you one.... because also I no breast to show one..." He laughed his head...

He seems knowledgeable in Hi-Fi electronics talking about different types of pre-amp tubes and output tubes etc etc etc apart from the China bat girl episode...
Old 03-10-2017, 05:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 8
TikiWiko deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by lickNpoke View Post
But some cabbies are not into such attractions.... one 30 years plus cabby ever told me something like this....

"Pick up some China bar girl at night, purposely come sit front beside me, KNN I tell you ha... I jitao know something not right, true enough lor... when reached destination liao, say no cab fare and she jitao lift up to ask me to see me her boobs in bra for a free taxi ride, I tell her off 'see, see, see, I never see before ha?!, You better pay up now hor.... or else I just drive to police post say you no pay cab fare! KNN you can go show all your breast you want to the police there!!' she lan lan open her purse and pay up, KNN siao eh..."

When I reach destination I paid and joked with him:"Boss, you steady lah.... don't worry I pay swee swee you one.... because also I no breast to show one..." He laughed his head...

He seems knowledgeable in Hi-Fi electronics talking about different types of pre-amp tubes and output tubes etc etc etc apart from the China bat girl episode...
Maybe he dun like to see boobs, hinting to you to show lanjiao
Old 03-10-2017, 06:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4858 / Power: 23
newyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: Taxi Driving Experience

Quote:
Originally Posted by TikiWiko View Post
Maybe he dun like to see boobs, hinting to you to show lanjiao
Oh my god. If I am cabby, prefer money.

For INCOMPLETE LIST OF MASSAGE CENTRES IN BATAM See link below

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthr...6580&page=1281
Old 04-10-2017, 02:25 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
sp150 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I'm not a taxi driver, but when I was in my 20s army time, met a taxi uncle in his 50s.
Hailed his cab at swee choon, those days is the black colour yellow top kind. Me and my gf was shocked when board his cab cos he had a SYT ATB in his passenger seat (15 years ago already got grabshare lol).
Still can tell us dont mind his gf sitting the cab cos they going somewhere knn.
This is the most interesting experience I have had for a cab ride.
Haven't had any luck with hitch passengers, any bros wanna share their experience?
Old 20-10-2017, 10:34 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 358 / Power: 7
NotMyPresident is a living Saint! - you won't find betterNotMyPresident is a living Saint! - you won't find betterNotMyPresident is a living Saint! - you won't find betterNotMyPresident is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Any more interesting taxi drivers stories to share ?
Old 20-10-2017, 11:42 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 220 / Power: 21
ez2link is a Helpful and Caring Samsterez2link is a Helpful and Caring Samsterez2link is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Haha funny elaboration bro. Thumbs up!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lickNpoke View Post

Old 21-10-2017, 06:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 7
TimKane deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by NotMyPresident View Post
Any more interesting taxi drivers stories to share ?
You want Malay or Indian taxi drivers ?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1