The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 11-09-2017, 06:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 128 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1269 / Power: 15
decepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud of
Re: How far can I go..

Hope u achieve ur target bro
Old 12-09-2017, 11:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 960 / Power: 12
hhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to behold

Visited her ytd.. but didn't have lunch wit her cos she got appointment..
Reach her place early this time at 610pm.. same go in by back door.. she was wearing a body hugging long dress.. with one side open up to the top n showing of her deep river..
Same have a chat, little kisses n hug be4 undress n lay down for the massage.. told her I got little bit of neck pain due to not sleeping well.. give me a very good n hard upper back n neck massage.. then come to lower body.. lot of teasing of my inner thighs, ball n butt crack..
Finally turn over wit my little bro already fully awake.. start off wit her giving me a cat bath n slowly to bbbj.. while my hand slowly went up her long dress, squeezing her butt n rubbing her pussy n signal her for a 69.. there she went on top of me, pulling her g string aside n give her a good lick.. while she giving out soft moan n continue lick n suck my dick..Enjoy for a good 10mins be4 asking her to take off her dress while I unclip her bra n enjoy her two blossom..
Wat I like most is whatever I lick or suck her boobs, she will give out a very natural sexy soft moan..
From our tongue fight to licking, sucking her boobs, slowly down to painting her pussy.. then again to 69 position, me standing beside the bed while she bbbj me n finally me licking, sucking n tougne fuck her love hole.. we were so enjoying the whole foreplay like bgf..
But too bad I wasn't able to make her cum by eating her pussy..
Finally climb on top of her.. while kissing, my dick was at her pussy entrance, there was no resistance at all as my dick rub again her wet pussy n thrusting just my dick head into her wet pussy n pull out again
BB : argggggg
Every time I thrust my dick head in abit, the soft moan n look of her face gasping for air was so priceless.. as I was not on condom yet I jus continue teasing her by thrusting my dick head in n out.. till I cannot take it n put in the condom..
This time rather then missionary position.. I pull her up n hug her while sitting on the bed.. knowing wat I wan, she process to sit on top of me n aim my super hard on slowly thrusting into her wet pussy.. with her both legs crossing over n hugging me like a polar bear.. while my one hand support on her nice butt, the other squeezing her boobs.. she start to rock me, kissing wildly n in-between licking n sucking her boobs..
Wat I like for sitting position is tat as a guy u can enjoy licking n sucking her boobs , oso our dick can really thrust all the way in deep her pussy..
Jus 5mins into it, my whole dick was thrust into her..
BB : argggggg.. ahhhh...
Gasping for air n giving a long loud moan.. she hugged me very tight n can feel her pussy tense up for a good few second be4 losing her hug.. tat was oso the time I thrust her a few more time be4 all my load of cum shooting into the condom.. can feel I shoot alot n becos of sitting position.. my cum flow out of the condom..
After everything, we still hug onto each other.. then I slowly carry her n put her lay on the bed.. be4 pulling out my dick..
As usual she help me clean up n we hug n rest on the bed.. chat abit but maybe the 1st round was too great n shoot alot.. was unable to get my little bro awake for 2nd round..
This time didn't go bath as she bring water n wipe for me n my little bro.. oso wipe herself..
Change up n chit chat for awhile be4 her customer call n make a appointment..
Pay her same $100.. have a good hug n tougne fight be4 going off..
This time mission fail as none of the list i got it done.. but one thing for sure.. our love making was great n enjoyable.. will lot of gfe feel..
Maybe will have lunch wit her later on..
Old 13-09-2017, 09:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 302 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2469 / Power: 12
NiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond repute

Go all the way in!
Old 10-10-2017, 12:28 PM
Samster

hhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to behold

Visited BB last Thursday morning be4 going oversea..
As usual chit chat awhile be4 process for her massage.. still good massage but this time round abit short as she start teasing me alot..
Maybe becos of morning Or becos she jus finish her period a few days ago.. once I turn around we start kissing.. she already start undressing her.. can feel she is abit differ as she seen to be abit more horny than usual..
Give me a good catbath n bbbj.. n me returning her favour giving her a good painting of her sweet smell pussy.. climb on top of her.. without condom she jus guide my dick at her pussy entrance.. while both still kissing.. I slowly rub n thrust my dick head in abit.. hearing her soft moaning make me even harder.. while tougne fighting to licking her boobs, sucking her nipples to light kissing again.. bit by bit.. without knowing.. I already thrust my whole hard dick into her wet pussy..
Me : I no wear condom.. r u in safe period..
Bb : no..
Controlling my pace, thrust her slowly in n out
Bb : Argggggg.. Mmmmm..
Continue thrusting her in a slow pace for a good 5mins..
Me : shld I wear condom..
Bb : Ahhhh yaaaaa...
Slowly pull out my dick n took out the condom.. while standing n she lying down.. she help put on the condom for me using her mouth n bj me again.. feeling so good n hard.. I sat on the edge of the bed n this time she climb on top of me in sitting position.. thrust my full hard dick into her wet pussy..
Personally I like sitting position the most...I can last longer when sitting n thrust really deep all the way in.. Can kiss her, lick suck n play wit her boobs easily.. for a good 10mins deep in thrusting.. sudden feel her pussy tighten n she let out a long nice moan..
Bb : argggggg.. Mmmmm..
Know she have her orsgam.. I carry her up n lay her on bed.. while start to thrust her in a fast n furious pace.. while looking at her priceless face expression.. grasping for air, giving out soft sexy moan.. within 2mins I unloaded all my sperm into the condom...
After unloading.. I jus lay on top of her.. hugging n having some soft kisses.. for a few mins.. be4 pulling out my dick.. I thrust her a few more times.. hearing her natural soft moan..
Bb : u naughty..
After tat she help me clean up.. chit chat for awhile n pay her..
Will visit her again soon.. hopefully this wk..
Old 10-10-2017, 12:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 8
MrBulan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice updates bro, more please!
Old 10-10-2017, 01:33 PM
Samster

decepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud of

Nice one bro...More please
Old 10-10-2017, 01:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
AndreDIPg deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

You are so lucky

Besides having quality time, you manage to share these great descriptive sex stories. This makes me horny.
Old 10-10-2017, 07:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 7
phueng deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very nice .... please continue TS
Old 16-10-2017, 03:33 PM
Samster

Unexpected event happened...
Visit Bb for a good massage ytd.. but this time me waited her for 10mins cos she got a customer tat come late..
Enter by the back door n greeted by her in a short dress.. showing off her white smooth legs.. process to massage n this time got lot of elbow press which is very good from my upper body to lower body.. some teasing here n there..
Soon turn over, began kissing my nipples while hand massaging my ball n stroking my dick.. slowly kissing down n finally to my dick.. never fail to arouse me when looking at the way she kiss, lick n suck on my dick.. while my hand went under her dress n rub on her pussy.. feeling her there getting wet, she move her legs on top of the bed n pull aside her g string.. we r licking n sucking each other in 69 position..
Bb : argggg.. hmmmm..
With my dick in her mouth n hearing her moan at the same time was amazing.. continue licking her till she try to close her legs n stop me..
Bb : oh no.. I cannot take it anymore..
Moving away from the 69 position.. she move up n we started our tongue fight, to licking her boobs.. sucking her nipples.. while my dick thrusting in n out of her wet pussy wit her laying on top of me..
YES.. I was thrusting her RAW at this point of time..
Bb : u haven wear condom rite..
Me : yap..
Continue thrusting n enjoying our kisses for a few mins be4 she get off me..
Bb : u wear condom 1st..
With the condom on.. she lay on the bed while I went on top n slowly enter her while lick n suck on her boobs.. taking my time to enjoy her wet n warm pussy.. fully thrusting in n out in a slow pace.. looking at her facial expressions of enjoying my every thrust really boost a man ego.. continue thrusting till she finally tense up.. hug me real tight n I know is the time.. I fasten my pace.. feeling her pussy wall tighten n clamp around my super hard dick..
Bb : Arrghhh.. Arrghhh..
Jus love her so natural n sexy moan.. shoot all my sperm into the condom..with both of us totally exhausted.. with my dick still in her pussy.. we continue some light kisses n hug..
After cleaning up n pay her.. as it was a Sunday n no more customer.. she decided to closed shop..
There is when the unexpected event happened..
We went to have dinner together.. after dinner I send her back hm.. reach her place.. she invited me in to have a sit.. start wit sitting on her bed chit chat.. then slowly to laying down chit chat.. then holding her hand to hugging her.. one thing lead to another n soon both was again naked.. having our 2nd round of the day.. this time was RAW all the way cos no more condom wit me.. but shoot on her body.. after tat bath together be4 left her place..
Pay her the 1st time for the massage.. but never pay her for the 2nd time at her house.. she oso never ask from me..
Thinking will I get the chance to go her house again.. or jus one time lucky..
Hope to find out soon..
Old 16-10-2017, 03:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
matey1982 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by hhlover View Post
Visit Bb for a good massage ytd.. but this time me waited her for 10mins cos she got a customer tat come late..
Enter by the back door n greeted by her in a short dress.. showing off her white smooth legs.. process to massage n this time got lot of elbow press which is very good from my upper body to lower body.. some teasing here n there..
Soon turn over, began kissing my nipples while hand massaging my ball n stroking my dick.. slowly kissing down n finally to my dick.. never fail to arouse me when looking at the way she kiss, lick n suck on my dick.. while my hand went under her dress n rub on her pussy.. feeling her there getting wet, she move her legs on top of the bed n pull aside her g string.. we r licking n sucking each other in 69 position..
With my dick in her mouth n hearing her moan at the same time was amazing.. continue licking her till she try to close her legs n stop me..
Moving away from the 69 position.. she move up n we started our tongue fight, to licking her boobs.. sucking her nipples.. while my dick thrusting in n out of her wet pussy wit her laying on top of me..
With the condom on.. she lay on the bed while I went on top n slowly enter her while lick n suck on her boobs.. taking my time to enjoy her wet n warm pussy.. fully thrusting in n out in a slow pace.. looking at her facial expressions of enjoying my every thrust really boost a man ego.. continue thrusting till she finally tense up.. hug me real tight n I know is the time.. I fasten my pace.. feeling her pussy wall tighten n clamp around my super hard dick..
Jus love her so natural n sexy moan.. shoot all my sperm into the condom..with both of us totally exhausted.. with my dick still in her pussy.. we continue some light kisses n hug..
After cleaning up n pay her.. as it was a Sunday n no more customer.. she decided to closed shop..
We went to have dinner together.. after dinner I send her back hm.. reach her place.. she invited me in to have a sit.. start wit sitting on her bed chit chat.. then slowly to laying down chit chat.. then holding her hand to hugging her.. one thing lead to another n soon both was again naked.. having our 2nd round of the day.. this time was RAW all the way cos no more condom wit me.. but shoot on her body.. after tat bath together be4 left her place..
Pay her the 1st time for the massage.. but never pay her for the 2nd time at her house.. she oso never ask from me..
Hope to find out soon..
Wow that’s lucky of u bro
Old 16-10-2017, 06:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 209 / Power: 7
Rxxx3 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRxxx3 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRxxx3 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Bro in the kc zone ?
Old 16-10-2017, 07:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 459 / Power: 17
hornyman121 is a glorious beacon of lighthornyman121 is a glorious beacon of lighthornyman121 is a glorious beacon of lighthornyman121 is a glorious beacon of lighthornyman121 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Hope to find out soon..
Wow bro , u r one lucky man
Can share her contact pls
Old 17-10-2017, 02:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
zgheng deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Hope to find out soon..
thats great news, keep up the good work bro.
Old 17-10-2017, 07:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7839 / Power: 14
curiousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond repute

keep up the good work ts!
Old 17-10-2017, 07:58 AM
Samster

Good news bro
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1