The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster

Notices

FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

Monte29 Image
Monte29 Finest from the Land of Smiles

User Tag List

Old 06-10-2017, 03:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 266 / Power: 8
SensualFeel is one of the Best!SensualFeel is one of the Best!SensualFeel is one of the Best!
Re: Sensual Intro our Adorable, Attractive, Petite, High GFE Cuties, Wenne

Not available

Last edited by SensualFeel; 21-10-2017 at 12:12 AM.
Old 07-10-2017, 12:49 PM
Samster

SensualFeel is one of the Best!SensualFeel is one of the Best!SensualFeel is one of the Best!

Available for booking
Old 08-10-2017, 05:41 PM
Samster

Available for booking
Old 09-10-2017, 12:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 166 / Power: 11
madcat79 is a Helpful and Caring Samstermadcat79 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Just had Wenne for lunch. To be honest, I tried an ID stable about 4 years ago, svc was average only, the girls didn't have awesome GFE but were still acceptable. Decided to try Sensual and was not disappointed!

Went to location, very convenient, even hv shuttle service! When I arrived (was 15mins early), bro told me can go up oredi. Went up to the room, was greeted by a natural-look Wenne, looks cute and young, with the I-just-woke-up face. She then told me they have to check out at noon when my session was 2-shot 90mins. I was a bit disappointed but decided to ride it out.

Immediately gave excellent GFE, tcss for a bit, then I went to take a shower myself. Came out, saw her in her undies, laying on the bed waiting for me. Laid next to her, she hugged me like a soul-mate then we were just caressing each other, light frenching, then she told me she needs to pay attention to my 2IC as it was sayin hi to her. She started BBBJ, which was really mind blowing!

Decided to return the favour, so I strip her off her panties and was I surprised! Just shaved, and her clit looked so damn appetizing! She then told me she was shy and told me she was ticklish, but I proceeded to eat her anyway. Her moans were so sensual. The build up was soft muffled moans, then louder and louder till she had to take the towel to cover her mouth! Damn hot I tell u! Seeing her open, wet and inviting, i capped myself (because she looked like she was high on Ecstasy), then slid into her. She was so fucking tight i could feel her lips wrapping and gripping my 2IC!! Did her in missionary, squeezed her soft natural tits and even licked them while thrusting into her. Shot a load successfully and finished up within 30mins.

She washed up, then checked her phone (other okt girls i experienced before 4 years ago did this very often, which i find annoying), and was expecting her to rush me off. To my surprise, she said her roomie just finished her customer and she is getting ready to check out. I was already thinking jialat, same experience, confirm ask me one shot ok and be done with, but no, she put her phone on the table and laid next to me hugging me. We rested a bit then she slowly stroked my body longingly like a little kitten.

I fondled her tits, which she let off the soft hot moans, and that was the cue for me to be on alert! We were spooning, and she reached for my 2 IC gently stroking it. I cannot tahan liao and started squeezing her ass and playing with her clit. Feeling her wetness, she capped me and told me to do her from behind, which I was happy to do so! Fucked her in spooning position, deep thrusts with her almost screaming! I like it loud, and found that an absolute turn on! Thrusted in faster, then switched to doggy. The view from behind was just heavenly! Spanked her ass while trusting in, each spank made her moan louder and more sensually, then picked up the pace and finished shot #2.

Even though we were on a tight schedule, it didn't feel rushed, and she didn't check her phone as much as the other okt stable. Was damn glad I decided to go with bro Sensual and will definitely use his services from his stable!

Summary:

Looks - 8.5/10 •fun-sized, GND looks and have a hint of playfulness
Body - 8.5/10 •love the whole pkg! Soft breasts, not huge so might not appeal to boobs lover, but they are definitely natural and soft with sensitive nipples!

BBBJ - 9/10 •lots of slurping and deep throating, her tongue makes me want to pengsan!
Frenching - 7/10 •could work better, Mebbe still not comfortable but still playful
Painting - 9.5/10 •the moans and body squirms!!! She's damn sensitive and you can tell she felt embarrassed but she was totally enjoying it!
FJ - 10/10 •she is damn wild! Submissive but when she is "in the zone" she becomes a real slut begging for more!
RTF - 9/10 •stable and so far girls being showcased look natural and playful. Will definitely use bro's services!

Note: If u speak Bahasa, that would be a plus as she felt comfortable conversing in the native tongue.
Old 09-10-2017, 07:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
myway deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Just had Wenne.
Cfm She is a sex addict!
She is game for anything except Anal.
Very petite size and flexible! Can carry n fuck.
We did doggie while I carried her with her legs wrapped around me.
Cfm rtf.
Pls do tip her if she's fufilled ur Lust!
Old 10-10-2017, 01:54 AM
Samster

Available for booking
Old 10-10-2017, 02:18 PM
Samster

Available for booking
Old 11-10-2017, 12:32 AM
Samster

Available for booking
Old 11-10-2017, 02:49 PM
Samster

Available for booking
Old 12-10-2017, 08:18 PM
Samster

Available for booking
Old 13-10-2017, 02:29 AM
Samster

Available for booking
Old 13-10-2017, 12:47 PM
Samster

Available for booking
Old 15-10-2017, 01:11 AM
Samster

Available for booking
Old 15-10-2017, 11:38 AM
Samster

Available for booking
Old 16-10-2017, 01:35 PM
Samster

Available for booking
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1