The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 02-10-2017, 03:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
sickopath deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
My Sickening Past

Trying to find a forum I can share about my sickening sexual past. Found this site might be suitable for me. I’m a just an ordinary middle age single white collar guy you see on the street everyday. But I do have an unusual past to share, it’s sickening & it’s buried in me for years......

As much as I can remember, I lived with my mum, grandma who is a widow with another 4 in a one room flat at Bukit Merah. My grandma is a widow selling fresh soya drink at wet market. My mum is the eldest together with 4 younger siblings. My mum was found pregnant when she was 17 & I was born normal. My mum has 4 younger brothers. All normal.

My childhood was grown up with lots of bullying & abused by my mum siblings. My mum cannot even defend herself less say about me. My grandma never liked me and my mum I have little to feed ourself. Life was hard.

It was then my grandma managed to find an older man who willing to take care of my mum & me. He’s a karung guni in his sixties, almost 40 years older than my mum. I remembered the day he took us away, my grandma did not even took a second look on us. It was the last I ever saw my grandma & my mum siblings since then.
Old 02-10-2017, 04:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1686 / Power: 15
Kovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant future
Re: My Sickening Past

Ts thank you for sharing.
Upz you
Old 02-10-2017, 04:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 7
Skitier deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Please continue bro
Old 02-10-2017, 08:18 PM
Samster

My Stepfather was a Karung Guni man living at Beach Road. He was quite well to be as the first few days living with him was quite good as I do not have to go hungry as he feed us well. People like my mum & I destined to lead a sorrow life with him as he shows his true colour.

My Stepfather was quite abusive to my mum as he will physical beat up my mum whenever she did something wrong. How to expect much from a woman with Down syndrome.

He started to throw punches at my mum when she dirtied the floor or eating messy. We were not allowed to leave the house as he will locked the door with food on the table when he goes to work. At times when he will forced himself on my Mother while I watched when he got back home. I cannot remembered how old was I watching my step Father ripping my mum naked as he disgustedly forcing himself on her while I hid under the table watching in horror.

Whenever my step Father is drunk, he will always like to stripe my mum naked & threw her out of the house. I was always crying until I learnt to bite my lips & take the pain in myself. I will always wait for him to fall asleep before opening the door for my mum as I was too young to fight him & I was too afraid as well. Mum will always grab some wet clothes to wear first while waiting for the door to open. My neighbours were all too afraid of my step Father as no one came to our help.

That was just some of the incidents that happened but still not too bad for my mum & myself as we still get food & shelter. I started to learn to do house chores as well. In fact at very young age, I started to teach my mum how to do things correctly in order not to provoke my step dad. We were like living in prison as very seldom my step Father will bring us out but at least I still have a black & white TV to watch, food on the table & some old toys to play brought home by my step dad.
Old 02-10-2017, 08:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1731 / Power: 18
grouchycabi has a brilliant futuregrouchycabi has a brilliant futuregrouchycabi has a brilliant futuregrouchycabi has a brilliant futuregrouchycabi has a brilliant futuregrouchycabi has a brilliant futuregrouchycabi has a brilliant futuregrouchycabi has a brilliant futuregrouchycabi has a brilliant futuregrouchycabi has a brilliant futuregrouchycabi has a brilliant future

Good start. Intriguing.
Old 02-10-2017, 08:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 9
FuggyPartner deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Good start, support!
Old 02-10-2017, 08:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 736 / Power: 9
DewNaSing is a splendid one to beholdDewNaSing is a splendid one to beholdDewNaSing is a splendid one to beholdDewNaSing is a splendid one to beholdDewNaSing is a splendid one to beholdDewNaSing is a splendid one to beholdDewNaSing is a splendid one to behold

nice story..
please continue..

DNS
Old 02-10-2017, 09:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 71 / Power: 0
PedigreePal deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nicely written TS
Old 02-10-2017, 09:36 PM
Samster

That went on for quite a while when I also fall prey by my step Father. I was not aware an old man as my step Father can disgustingly raped me. I noticed or rather felt my step Father started to take interest on me after a year or more living together. Watching my step dad raping my mum is a norm now. I was deny education as well but I learnt from TV. Sex was not needed to be learnt as I have my stepdad having sex with my mum almost Everyday.

Then things started to change as instead of me bathing alone & always my mum will bath with my step dad. I cannot remembered when my step dad started to bath for me. I remember,breed that evening when my step dad came home.

I can smell his body of stinky sweat smell while I was naked with bare hand washing the clothes in the kitchen. I ignored him as usual as he watched me washing the clothes not aware he’s actually staring at me. Then he call over my mum to him where he stands at the entrance of the toilet as he pulled off her shorts and unzipped his pant and doggie my mum while staring at me. My mum was moaning as my step dad banged her hard and firm gripping on her waist with his shirt on & pant hanging between his knee.

My step dad continued staring at me till after a while, he called me to his side to help him remove his shirt & pants. I did as told as he continue doggie my mum. Then, he suddenly grabbed my cock and stroke me,

I stood there dumbfounded as my step dad fucking my mum doggie while he stroke my cock. I cannot forget the evil look on his face till he pulled out his cock suddenly from my mum pussy as he cum on my cock. Disgustedly, he rub his cock full of cum on my face before calling me for the first time as well to scrub his back while he bath.

The first time but definitely not the last time as he did more sickening things on my mum & I.
Old 02-10-2017, 09:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 8
tabliod deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping for more!!
Old 03-10-2017, 08:58 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 290 / Power: 19
matyoyo is one of the Best!matyoyo is one of the Best!matyoyo is one of the Best!

Setting up Tent for more........
Old 03-10-2017, 09:45 AM
Samster

As I grew under my step Father claws of evil, I was made to do many disgusting things in return for less beating for my mum. If I ever slightly disobey him, my mum will suffered and I did many things to please him.

Cannot remembered when it started as whenever my step dad came home, we will be naked in the house. Yes, he will force us to stripe all our clothes as we did the cooking, washing and house chores all nude when he’s at home.

It has become a norm as my mum & I will remove our clothes and attend to my step dad when he’s home as soon as he locked the gate & shut the door. It was also that I had my first anal with him as well when he brought home a VCR with tapes of gay sex.

I was forced to sit beside him stroking his cock as we watched the VCR of the gay video. Then he wanted me to do as according to the video as the man had an blowjob with another man. I watched disgustedly and did my very first sucking my step Father cock learning from the video.

Then it was not too long after as my step dad rimmed my little arse and he had anal sex with me raw. It was painful at first but I soon get used to it. I had learnt how to relax my arse to take accommodate my step dad cock and using saliva as lubricant. It’s sickening as I was just a young & innocent boy just about to enter my teenage hood.

I stay strong and take up all the abuse as much as I can as a way to protect my mum. Beating up my mum by my step dad has lessened as I will try all ways to please my step dad. Especially I knew he enjoys me rimming his arse while he raped my mum.

Thinking our life cannot get worst than this being my mum & I sexually abuse by my step dad, but even worst happened. My step dad started to mix with a group of men around his age going to night club every here and then. At first he seems less interested with my mum & me as we do have months of decent living with no need to sexually pleased my step dad & less of the physical violence.

My step dad friends started visiting him as they bragged about how they had sex with the girls in the night club and no one seems to have an interest in a late twenties woman with Down syndrome & a skinny young teenage Chinese boy.
Old 03-10-2017, 09:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4520 / Power: 10
lobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond repute

nicely written. Hope there will be more.
Old 03-10-2017, 10:03 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 134 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18263 / Power: 19
guest68 has a reputation beyond reputeguest68 has a reputation beyond reputeguest68 has a reputation beyond reputeguest68 has a reputation beyond reputeguest68 has a reputation beyond reputeguest68 has a reputation beyond reputeguest68 has a reputation beyond reputeguest68 has a reputation beyond reputeguest68 has a reputation beyond reputeguest68 has a reputation beyond reputeguest68 has a reputation beyond repute

thanks for sharing, Camping for more!

18 253
returned: 25/3 Tournedos+13, 19/3 Pokkatea+3, 18/3 tcca+6

**NO Q, the above have been reciprocated

For >2nd UP, pls check with me.
IOU list: 1/2 Tho66 +23, 20/1 69sex+14, 9/9 owen10 +27
Old 03-10-2017, 11:10 AM
Samster