The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 03-10-2017, 11:19 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1167 / Power: 14
big wood has much to be proud ofbig wood has much to be proud ofbig wood has much to be proud ofbig wood has much to be proud ofbig wood has much to be proud ofbig wood has much to be proud ofbig wood has much to be proud ofbig wood has much to be proud ofbig wood has much to be proud of
Re: My Sickening Past

great story bro but what happen is
Old 03-10-2017, 05:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
sickopath deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

My mum first fall victim to my step dad friends. There came a night when they brought beers and food to my house just like any ordinary night. But that night I watched with my own eyes how my step dad & his 3other friends sexually assaulted & having fun humiliating my mum in front of me.

My mum was bitterly crying as they poured beer in her mouth and stripped her naked. They took turn to rape her in every disgusting ways you can think off. It’s gross as well to see 4 men raping a woman even to the extends of retarded. Hate buried deep in me as I will wait for the day to take my revenge.

My step dad took some money after that night from the other 3 men. My guess is to pay my step dad from those men to rape my mum. Luckily I must say, those guys were not keen to have more session with my mum, and for whatever reasons, my step dad did not contact them anymore. Life for us back to the sickening old days.

The next few years started to get better for us as my step dad had a stroke. It was then I found out a lot of things from my step dad. He has a huge amount of savings and he actually an orphan himself. That’s explain why he never mentioned anything about his family. Step dad was bed ridden since then, it was me at a young age, had him send to the hospital for treatment and arrange ambulance to transfer him to & from between home and hospital.

Think my step dad appreciate what I done for him and he handed over his access of savings to me as so as we can continue to have daily allowance for my mum & me. He even got me to a school for my education even I was over aged, the school accepted me and I finally had formal education. It was heaven as I taught my mum how to take care of my step dad when I’m not home attending my school. I will come home to bath for him & cook for them both. Grossly, i remains his little toy boy as he continues to sodomize me even when he’s bedridden. I am disgusted every time he pressed my head down to give him a blowjob & his hands were toying with my cock every night. I had to sleep with him and even offered my ass for his pleasure whenever he wanted. My mum was spared as he did not seem to be interested in her.

I did some studies myself and I knew I need him to legally allow me to inherit all his money and house, so as much as I can, I please dhim. It was years when he finally signed the will for me.

Last edited by sickopath; 04-10-2017 at 10:18 PM.
Old 04-10-2017, 10:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 120 / Power: 7
Niao deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyNiao deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Hmmmm..... scary past
Old 04-10-2017, 11:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 7
CoalMiner deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Niao View Post
Hmmmm..... scary past
Seems like it
Old 04-10-2017, 11:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 102 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 350 / Power: 8
storylistener is a living Saint! - you won't find betterstorylistener is a living Saint! - you won't find betterstorylistener is a living Saint! - you won't find betterstorylistener is a living Saint! - you won't find better

what a past you have
Old 05-10-2017, 08:56 AM
Samster

My step dad passed away peacefully when I just completed my JC waiting for enlistment. Grossly I remembered a day before he passed away in his bed in the ward, he requested me to give him a last gay sex together as he knew he is dying.

I was very reluctant as we were in the public hospital but still I did as told. I transferred him to a commode for bathing and brought him to the bathroom. In there, I removed his clothing, looking at his skinny & sickly body make me puke. But still, I removed all my clothing as my step dad with his already weak left hand toying my cock. I started rubbing soap on his body as I watched his cock erected. Much hate was in me but I have learnt to swallow it as I soap my arse and had anal sex with him raw.

It was rather clumsy to have anal sex with someone on the commode but I had learnt to do it for all this years. Grossly as it can be, I have lost count how many times I had to perform oral for my step dad while he is on the wheelchair.

Everything was over when he died on his sick bed. I looked at his breathless body and my mum sitting next to the bed asking me for food not knowing what the world has come upon her. The moment he died, we are free as I laugh deep inside my heart. Not a bit of sorrow, not a bit of sadness.

I think back how I grow up under his evil claws, from a innocent boy to a guy who had to sexually pleased him every night on his bed. Thinking back how he had raped myself & my mum in the early days, forced me to watch those sex tapes and act like one to please him and many many more disgusting things I did to please him.

One incident which buried deep inside me was having anal sex with his friends many occasions. I always felt it was the humiliating incident in my life during that period of sufferings. You cannot imagine I was just a young boy at that time as I had to please those men. The most I ever did was 4 men took turns to had anal sex with me the same night.

I was left swollen and bleeding after that and they can laughed about me teasing me as a little virgin. I was forced to wear skirt and feminine clothings they brought from time to time to amuse them. I had to wear those clothing to serve them beers and I felt I’m just like a toilet bowl as they will raped my ass apart while the rest watched.

I ever tried to resist but the beatings from my step dad was hard, and he spread the violence to my mum as well. No one in this world has been experienced such humiliating bringing up I guess. Pervertly, there are occasions I do enjoy it when I was having anal with one of them while another bloody old guy sucking on my pathetic hairless cock and I’m giving blowjob to another guy. Sandwiched by them in such manner often arouse me.

Last edited by sickopath; 05-10-2017 at 10:44 AM.
Old 05-10-2017, 09:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1790 / Power: 13
xrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant future

OH my.. what a past you had... I hope and wish the best for you from here on bro.

Looking for chat and lunch buddies. ladies pls. I'd like to have a little casual banter over chat, lunch or tea if you are available in the daytime. pm me. I don't bite.
Old 05-10-2017, 09:54 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 8
CabonCuppy69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by PedigreePal View Post
Nicely written TS
Fully agreed
Old 05-10-2017, 10:06 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 7
sansei deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Interesting .... do continue
Old 05-10-2017, 10:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3833 / Power: 9
rawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond repute

camp here for more.
Old 05-10-2017, 12:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4858 / Power: 23
newyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond repute

TS, hope this is just a fantasy of urs.

For INCOMPLETE LIST OF MASSAGE CENTRES IN BATAM See link below

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthr...6580&page=1281
Old 05-10-2017, 12:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 247 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19223 / Power: 27
Tai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by newyorker88 View Post
TS, hope this is just a fantasy of urs.
100% Agreed... I really hope that not a true story for this time

Target: 18000 point hit... will be part time now only in point exchange... Thank you for the points

Please pm me for second or third round first before u up my points cos worried not able to return cheers
Old 05-10-2017, 02:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 7
GoodBerger deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Do continue bro
Old 05-10-2017, 02:23 PM
Samster

I arranged cremation for my step dad and pour his ashes to the sea. I went back home that day with an extremely calm & peaceful mind. Never I had this feeling in me. I hugged my mum tight to me, looking at the house, it’s a new life and new start now. But unfortunately, it wasn’t as decent as what I thought as my mind was wild, hooking on to the terrible past.

All this while waiting for enlistment, we were being interviewed numerous times by the authority as my mum was not able to have independent mind as diagnosis and I was not legally 21. It was then they tried to locate my grandma & my mum siblings. Sadly, my grandma passed away years back. The rest of the siblings were uncontactable. I guessed they must have avoided us every possible ways.

So my mum & i were being placed under the authority for special scheme. The court had awarded us under one of their senior officer, who is a fat plumb middle aged guy for all authorised documentation & we were allowed to take a small amount of money for our livings monthly.

Life was rather carefree now for me & my mum. But the thoughts of the past continue to haunt me. I have been masturbating non stop daily since my step dad passed away. Mentally I realised I was not right. I started to patronise the brothel at Geylang. All our monthly allowance was spent on woman, transsexual and even I paid the foreign worker at Little India for anal sex. very soon, I used up all my allowance less than a month. I had no choice but to approach the plumb officer who took charge of me.

The plumb officer was in his fifties, white short hair with a big beer belly. It was not the first time I meet him but he’s seem to be really interested to what I spoke to him about my past our of records. We both developed a really close relationship as he started to give me some money and requested from me just like my deceased step dad.

Last edited by sickopath; 05-10-2017 at 04:19 PM.
Old 05-10-2017, 07:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 8
SpanishSply deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice update TS
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1