The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 25-05-2018, 12:18 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 68 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 910 / Power: 8
yalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by blitzkriegg View Post
Anyone has tips on booking MoMo? I had a session with her before and even gave her a tip, she was friendly throughout. But when i try to book her again she always say resting or never reply sms at all.
One thing I do if I'm planning to consider to RTM, is to get their wechat. Unless super AP, usually got replies on WC. Be nice, thank them. Yes, it's lip service. But it goes a long way.

And at least you are getting a reply from time to time from her. As some bros mentioned, she's studying too. Prob doesn't bring her work phone out. If you really desperate to RTM any ML, just msg after 12.30am, 1-2 days in advanced. If you aren't blacklisted they should typically reply.

Momo typically is available one session in the morning and then after 4pm I think. But she did mention something about holidays. Not sure.
Old 25-05-2018, 01:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 301 / Power: 14
blove is one of the Best!blove is one of the Best!blove is one of the Best!blove is one of the Best!
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Anyone still have yuki/carol contact?
Seems like all her websites had been taken dwn.

A bro commented he found her contact in earlier posting. Tried searching her nick but didnt managed to find any contact posting in 8 pages
Old 25-05-2018, 09:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2668 / Power: 16
sytdreamer has a reputation beyond reputesytdreamer has a reputation beyond reputesytdreamer has a reputation beyond reputesytdreamer has a reputation beyond reputesytdreamer has a reputation beyond reputesytdreamer has a reputation beyond reputesytdreamer has a reputation beyond reputesytdreamer has a reputation beyond reputesytdreamer has a reputation beyond reputesytdreamer has a reputation beyond reputesytdreamer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by blove View Post

A bro commented he found her contact in earlier posting. Tried searching her nick but didnt managed to find any contact posting in 8 pages
I still have her contact while she at sglonelyguys, but still dont have chance to book her
Old 25-05-2018, 11:31 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -8 / Power: 0
Sikle123 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
https://sglonelyguys.net/chen-chen-massage/
https://sglonelyguys.net/shirley-massage/

Have anyone tried this 2 before?.
Old 25-05-2018, 11:35 AM
Little Samster~

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10820 / Power: 63
ShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bonkbong View Post
Bro. where got obvious... I did not post anything that you can't find on the webpage.

A lot of sensitive ppl here. Zap me like I care... lol
I meant u want Okt or webpage put until so obvious for what?

Eat, Sleep and Enjoy Massage

摸的时候是滑的,抱的时候是香的,吃的时候是甜的

I keep my dick safe to chiong for another day and not to end it today. Chiong safely!

Chionging is for life.. not chiong for the moment and regret

I have not hit round 2 for points exchange...not actively into points exchanging. Will return when i have time.

Do not reply my comments or pm me for locations if you are a CLONE account. ANTI-CLONES
Old 25-05-2018, 11:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 682 / Power: 13
Madhatter15 is a splendid one to beholdMadhatter15 is a splendid one to beholdMadhatter15 is a splendid one to beholdMadhatter15 is a splendid one to beholdMadhatter15 is a splendid one to beholdMadhatter15 is a splendid one to behold

Hi bros, posting on behalf of my friend who took one for the team:

https://sglonelyguys.net/mica-massage-fj/

According to my friend, her attitude was like shit and definitely one of the worst he has ever encountered. And if you think those FL with videos wont be able to device you? Well, you thought wrong. According to him, her face was cui and he likens it to fucking a PRC auntie with bad attitude. He was in and out in 30 mins.

Just sharing.
Old 25-05-2018, 12:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3649 / Power: 23
rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Madhatter15 View Post
Hi bros, posting on behalf of my friend who took one for the team:

https://sglonelyguys.net/mica-massage-fj/
Tbf most videos are much nicer than this one

Thanks for heads up.
Old 25-05-2018, 01:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
Happy12321 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by blove View Post

Contacted her slg number also got no reply yesterday. Sometimes she reply but alot later
Old 25-05-2018, 02:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 593 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1198 / Power: 12
yqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by yalpnez View Post
When you msg the ML. you can always ask them where's the place roughly. they will give you a road name. Then ownself check la...

If gum, proceed on. Bway gum then thank you cannot make it. Move to next.
Generally after awhile, it's the same usual areas/streets for the respective stables in the stated location.
Agreed that's what I do usually. Shouldn't be too much of a pain to jus message and ask? Either way your first message would also need to ask like timing and availability, why not just ask the rough location as well in the same message (if you scared you run out of SMSes).
While it sounds like a good suggestion to have like the so called nearest mrt station, there are always valid reasons not to do so. like reduced risk of certain areas being targeted by both AVs and weird patrons who are curious and just like to loiter around the area, or simply because Okts usually just follow a template when posting ads, with some minor changes in details. If every girl they need to put mrt they also super bo eng
Old 25-05-2018, 06:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
^GeNoME^ deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by yalpnez View Post
sounds like she's very new to the trade?
Seems like a prettier version of Baby.

How strict is she with the no roaming south? Even if her pics are true..doesn't seem to be $120 cat leh.
https://sglonelyguys.net/fiona-massage/

Tried Fiona today based on the review here.

Statistics Provided by other bros quite accurate. I especially love her smile and perfect teeth.

Definitely SYT and quite green at what she do but all the more contributed to the experience. I went home still thinking of our session and the last time I did that was with MInt.

Apartment is not the nicest but Her smile blows everything away. Please take care of her everyone.

**edit

I was zapped cos of her limited roaming. For me, I look for 感觉 so everything is secondary. Cheers!

Last edited by ^GeNoME^; 25-05-2018 at 10:09 PM.
Old 25-05-2018, 09:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Newman2568 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bros! Any FR for this cute one?

https://sglonelyguys.net/xiao-wan-zi-massage/
Old 25-05-2018, 11:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 68 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 910 / Power: 8
yalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by ^GeNoME^ View Post

Statistics Provided by other bros quite accurate. I especially love her smile and perfect teeth.

Definitely SYT and quite green at what she do but all the more contributed to the experience. I went home still thinking of our session and the last time I did that was with MInt.

Apartment is not the nicest but Her smile blows everything away. Please take care of her everyone.

**edit

I was zapped cos of her limited roaming. For me, I look for 感觉 so everything is secondary. Cheers!
thanks for the MR. Looks like her SYT factor is the only thing here. But I guess some bros wouldn't mind paying $120 for that.

To each his own I suppose.
Old 26-05-2018, 12:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1250 / Power: 14
zeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by ^GeNoME^ View Post

**edit

TQ for the MR. Wonder if I should try since I am into syt but limited roaming..
Old 26-05-2018, 12:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 97 / Power: 8
Freeone deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Tried Xin Er : https://sglonelyguys.net/xin-er-massage/

Was a bit apprehensive as her english was limited same as my chinese.

But went ahead and I dont have any regrets. Best attitude and service.

I don’t have any ratings but will give my opinion as am not an expert.

Area: G. Near mrt. Plenty of parking as well.
Room: shared apartment. Clean, no bad smell. Attached toilet.
Looks: Not syt, not milf. In between, maybe pre-milf. Pleasant looking. A bit of a slutty look which adds to the atmosphere when doing sensual.
Body: Nice big boobs with pink nipples. No ass.
Massage: Good hard massage, was a mixture of deep tissue and something like Thai massage.
Service: A1. Catbath from toe to neck and reverse. No inch of my body was spared. AR seemed to go forever, had to stop her twice from making me cum as she had her hand on my 2ic during the AR. Ahh just talking about her BBBJ making me hard again. Not a time watcher.
Attitude: Best in my relatively young cheonging career.
RTM: Fuck yeah!

As I mentioned earlier, I am no expert, so just my views here. Hope this can help bros here make decisions on whether to try her or not.
Old 26-05-2018, 02:08 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
boonleong55 is Cool - loads of Potential

Anyone try the following girls before? Would greatly appreciate thanks!
https://sglonelyguys.net/coco-massage/
https://sglonelyguys.net/tao-hong-massage/
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1