The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 20-05-2018, 08:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 198 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1503 / Power: 9
TonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant future
Arrow Dannok

Quote:
Originally Posted by jack.sg View Post
I'm Indian and working in Singapore.
I travelled to BKK/Pattaya/Phuket.

I know Indians are not welcomed in the Nightclubs in above places.

I want to know whether Indians are welcomed in Danok / Hatyai Nightclubs?
Usually I'll ignore lazy leechers asking for info but I can sense you've done your research and asking a sincere question.

I believe some time ago Khun Yokosi ever mentioned before about some Dannok Farms and Pubs that catered mainly to Indian patrons.
I passed by those places before and can confirm is true.
Can't remember the exact location but Dannok is a small town so just walk around and you can spot it.

Have fun!
Old 20-05-2018, 09:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 822 / Power: 18
Yokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to behold
Re: Danok Lastest update

Quote:
Hi friends,
I'm Indian and working in Singapore.
I travelled to BKK/Pattaya/Phuket.

I know Indians are not welcomed in the Nightclubs in above places.

I want to know whether Indians are welcomed in Danok / Hatyai Nightclubs?

Pls clarify.
I like to visit next month.

thx
Hello,

Indian town in Danok is behind Oscar Hotel. It's to your right side after 80 meters from the Thai immigration.There are 3 sois there.

Here, u have Indian ktvs, puds, and farms catering to Indian customers. But no big clubs in this area, big club such as Hello Bangkok is on the left of the main road to Hatyai.In Marina Hotel ( 6 to 7 levels and
the outside walls are pink in color, it is located at an intersection)....got a farm on the left of the hotel's reception. The farm is inside the hotel. Here, some ladies.....put small red dots on their foreheads......meaning that they are available for booking by Indians. This farm is okay. OKT not lansi type.

Indians are welcomed to the bigger Danok clubs. All the management need is your money. Sure, you can drink there. Sure, you can also go, drink, look see in the smaller Thai agogos.

Whether any ladies would approach and stick to you is another matter. Out of 10 ladies that i talked to...........10 puyings or ladies said that they do not like Indian customers. And would not approach an indian in their club.

You can well curse....choo nitt, te di mea di pu di ah after your experience in Danok. But go and look see. Every town in LOS is different from the other place. At least, Danok got an Indian section for Indian customers.

Last edited by Yokosi; 21-05-2018 at 09:04 PM.
Old 20-05-2018, 10:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 198 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1503 / Power: 9
TonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant future
Arrow Dannok

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yokosi View Post
At least, Danok got an Indian section for Indian customers.
Dannok is one of the very few places that are Indian cheongster friendly.
Old 21-05-2018, 10:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 15
jack.sg deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Hello,

Indian town in Danok is behind Oscar Hotel. It's to your right side after 80 meters from the Thai immigration.There are 3 sois there.

Here, u have Indian ktvs, puds, and farms catering to Indian customers. But no big clubs in this area. In Rivera Hotel......got a farm on the left of the reception. The farm is inside the hotel. Here, some ladies.....put small red dots on their foreheads......meaning that they are available for booking by Indians. This farm is okay. OKT not lansi type.

Indians are welcomed to the bigger Danok clubs. All the management need is your money. Sure, you can drink there. Sure, you can also go, drink, look see in the smaller Thai agogos.

Whether any ladies would approach and stick to you is another matter. Out of 10 ladies that i talked to...........10 puyings or ladies said that they do not like Indian customers. And would not approach an indian in their club.

You can well curse....choo nitt, te di mea di pu di ah after your experience in Danok. But go and look see. Every town in LOS is different from the other place. At least, Danok got an Indian section for Indian customers.
Thx for ur great info bro.

Definitely will visit Dannok & Hatyai.

Red dot on forehead (for Indians)....
Very funny 😜😜😜
Will check it out...

Cheers
🍻🍻🍻
Old 21-05-2018, 05:58 PM
Samster

Yokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Thx for ur great info bro.

Definitely will visit Dannok & Hatyai.

Red dot on forehead (for Indians)....
Very funny 😜😜😜
Will check it out...

Cheers
🍻🍻🍻
Sorry, it's Marina Hotel not Rivera Hotel ( Rivera Hotel is in Sg. Golok ).

Some in the farm in Marina Hotel got the red dots on their foreheads. I oredi knew that these ladies can be booked by Indians. Just ke po and asked the OKT on why got the red dots.As expected, OKT replied in Cantonese " Indians can book these ladies ". Those that do not have the red dots.....u can try your luck.

Last edited by Yokosi; 21-05-2018 at 07:28 PM.
Old 21-05-2018, 11:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 15
jack.sg deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong2 View Post
Dannok is one of the very few places that are Indian cheongster friendly.
Batam, Jakarta Nightclubs are Indian friendly too.

Really enjoyed the Nightlife.

In Pattaya Walking Street, we are restricted to few nightclubs only but greatly enjoyed in those places.

Cheers 🥂
Old 22-05-2018, 10:43 AM
Samster

Quote:
Batam, Jakarta Nightclubs are Indian friendly too.

Really enjoyed the Nightlife.

In Pattaya Walking Street, we are restricted to few nightclubs only but greatly enjoyed in those places.

Cheers 🥂
Try glueing THB 1 K to your forehead when u enter Hello Bangkok, M CLub, Cube 3, Jaguar Club and Pluto Club in Danok.

Sure, all the ladies would swamp you. Money talks in that town.

Please put a FR when you are done with Hatyai & Danok. Thank you.
Old 23-05-2018, 05:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 227 / Power: 7
comrade2 is a Helpful and Caring Samstercomrade2 is a Helpful and Caring Samstercomrade2 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Try glueing THB 1 K to your forehead when u enter Hello Bangkok, M CLub, Cube 3, Jaguar Club and Pluto Club in Danok.

Sure, all the ladies would swamp you. Money talks in that town.

Please put a FR when you are done with Hatyai & Danok. Thank you.
1k baht enoughhaha
Old 23-05-2018, 09:43 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by comrade2 View Post
1k baht enoughhaha
Enough,lah.

1K baht.....only an appetizer. The main order, side dishes, sweet dessert, coffee or tea with cookies later will follow the appetizer. Just similar to hi class luxury western dinning.

The 1K baht is to attract swamps of ladies. Even if you are fat, ugly and got a pineapple face with exploding spots of acne, puyings will come to you if you got money glued to your pathetic face.

Danok girls are nice vultures. These birds eat, eat and eat......piece by piece of your money.

You do not believe me......you go and try it out by glueing 1K baht on your forehead. Please see if girls will jump to you or not.

But keep thousands of baht in your fat wallet....to be spent later as got very nice vultures in the clubs that will want to empty your wallet.

Last edited by Yokosi; 23-05-2018 at 11:35 PM.
Old 23-05-2018, 11:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 407 / Power: 8
youmee is a living Saint! - you won't find betteryoumee is a living Saint! - you won't find betteryoumee is a living Saint! - you won't find betteryoumee is a living Saint! - you won't find betteryoumee is a living Saint! - you won't find better

nice joke bro. lol.

Rahter spent the money on wechat lady or spa.lol
Old 24-05-2018, 07:33 AM
Samster

I
Quote:
Originally Posted by youmee View Post
nice joke bro. lol.

Rahter spent the money on wechat lady or spa.lol
Dear youmee,

Not a joke. Someone put " haha". Told him to try it out if one cannot get any club lady or just got a T - Rex dino with sharp & long jaws.

Club girls are well experienced. They all need extra cash. They also want to have fun. What better way to get nice vultures to come to you when you....a newbie.....by glueing money to your face.

If you are damn smart, and got steel balls...........below is for you to learn.........you can borrow a staple from the cashier and staple THB, RM, Dongs, Rupiahs, USD in notes and make a necklace. But add a plastic flower ( get that piece from a flower personnel ) or an unused condom as a medallion to your money necklace and give it to a nice lady. Had done that in Scorpion ( now closed ), Hwai Kwang G-club, an agogo in Walking Street in Pattaya. The outcome from the ladies, puds and clubs personnel, customers were amazing..........

The lady that got it will stick to you. BUT PLEASE GET THE CORRECT LADY. The singer will come and be a elephant glue tube and stick to you. Next, she danced and sang with you while her other hand will gripped your backside. Next, she went on stage and sang another song, walked the entire stage and held the money necklace up to show it to all the customers. Then she, plugged off the condom from the necklace, held it high and also walked the entire stage. When she did all that, the band joined in with loud music.

Liked i said.......the customers were amazed and later, big necklaces of THB, Sing $ came flowing in. Kiasu & kiasi fellows do not wanna loose face to this very experienced club person who was in Model Club in Danok. Model Club, closed then turned into Pattaya Club with Russian dancers that climbed the poles to the top ( Thai girls seldom do that ), gave a Russian.....not diluted tequila but neat vodka,then the club ......closed for a long time, then became Z Club....and now shut down. Experienced in BKK, when Deja Vu & Baccara were single lots in SC. In Pattaya well before it was flooded with Ah Tiongs, Indians and Russians.Experienced in KL, when Yes with PRCs for bonking in Kuchai Enterpreneurs Park, Laughing 69 near NSK, Lava Club in Pandan area

I laughed out. Even BlueDragon that was with me enjoyed these activities. The singer got the biggest boops and the melons were half jutting out. She came back to me. Told her that I did it so that the other kiasu & kiasi customers will make more necklaces and gave these to her. She got at least 12 K in Thb from the other customers. But got the small money necklace and condom from me. No other fellows got the guts to staple a condom on their money necklace. She was damn happy with my way in getting her additional money.

Or, buy some food in these clubs. A tube of Pringles, nuts, etc. Girls will come to your table ( because as time goes by......the ladies are all hungry now ). Had tried that in Danok, Nana and Soi Cowboy, Intramarra agogos, Sg. Golok Soi Sawadee KTVs, Pattaya coyote clubs and Windmill, Iron, Peppermint agogos. One lady was so hungry that after makan my tit bits.......she went to the altar in Soi Cowboy......took a banana from a bunch.....came back to me.......peeled the skin away and gave me to eat.......me, just ate a bit......and she finished makan that fruit.

Taking tits bits in to an entertainment club or pud is okay ( if the management allows it ). But in bigger clubs......they also serve food.......your excuse is that they do not have these tits bits there for customers. The best......is if you know the head captain, mamasan and papasan. They will allow it. But a newbie would not know such people.

That is why newbies would lose out a bit because they do not have the steel balls, plans to have fun in the clubs, do not know the head captain, mamasan or papasan in any clubs and puds, so what better way to enjoy then by sticking money on your face to get girls.

Vast experiences in clubs do count if you wanna have good fun. Newbie......po pian.......do not know what to do to have fun, only drink, only give flowers, only buy diluted tequilas, hug hug here and there, kiss a bit, ask lady wanna have sex after the premise is closed, cannot tell service personnel and flower persons and tequila servers to go away in a nice but funny manner, newbies.....mostly their actions were very normal. Very gentleman kind of action.

Gentleman.....also can but less fun. Be an ungentleman.......and do not be a prick.....but do switch back to a nice guy later on. This can be more fun in the clubs. And do not get drunk silly. High is okay as long as you keep your grey cells intact.

How to know if Thai puying got smooth skin. Thai lady comes to you and Sawadee Khap you. You do the same and stick your hand out for a hand shake. Do not let go of her hand. Use the other hand and slowly moved it up and down, go around her arm and said......so smooth your hands.....so silky.....try to kiss her hand. It works. Then, the conversation begins on how such a nice vulture got such smooth hands. This I learned from my Thai male customers in BKK.

Bear in mind that every person working in entertainment areas have excellent experiences in clubbing more than a newbie. You be gentleman type and do what newbies do........makes u a bloody normal guy and girls knew that.

Last edited by Yokosi; 25-05-2018 at 05:15 PM.
Old 31-05-2018, 04:25 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
nivlek deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hi all samster

will be going to Danok in a week but it will be our first time there..
always to hatyai but last hatyai trip last week was a little disappointing..

can laojiao recommend some farms to go? and what is the current rate now for ST/LT?

and also which hotel to stay in that is reasonably priced and easy access to places.. thanks in advance!!
Old 31-05-2018, 05:09 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by nivlek View Post
hi all samster

will be going to Danok in a week.

can laojiao recommend some farms to go? and what is the current rate now for ST/LT?

and also which hotel to stay in that is reasonably priced and easy access to places.. thanks in advance!!
Farms, up to you to choose. ST : RM 200 to 250. LT RM 350 for T-Rex to RM 600 and above.

2 areas for hotels: 1st area is near Hello Bangkok Club and Oliver Hotel. An older area.

2 nd area is near M Hotel area where M Club, Jaguar Club, Cube 3 are located.

The Vista, SP Hotel, Grand Satit, etc are located between these two areas.
Old 01-06-2018, 09:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 407 / Power: 8
youmee is a living Saint! - you won't find betteryoumee is a living Saint! - you won't find betteryoumee is a living Saint! - you won't find betteryoumee is a living Saint! - you won't find betteryoumee is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
I

Dear youmee,

Not a joke. Someone put " haha". Told him to try it out if one cannot get any club lady or just got a T - Rex dino with sharp & long jaws.

Club girls are well experienced. They all need extra cash. They also want to have fun. What better way to get nice vultures to come to you when you....a newbie.....by glueing money to your face.

If you are damn smart, and got steel balls...........below is for you to learn.........you can borrow a staple from the cashier and staple THB, RM, Dongs, Rupiahs, USD in notes and make a necklace. But add a plastic flower ( get that piece from a flower personnel ) or an unused condom as a medallion to your money necklace and give it to a nice lady. Had done that in Scorpion ( now closed ), Hwai Kwang G-club, an agogo in Walking Street in Pattaya. The outcome from the ladies, puds and clubs personnel, customers were amazing..........

The lady that got it will stick to you. BUT PLEASE GET THE CORRECT LADY. The singer will come and be a elephant glue tube and stick to you. Next, she danced and sang with you while her other hand will gripped your backside. Next, she went on stage and sang another song, walked the entire stage and held the money necklace up to show it to all the customers. Then she, plugged off the condom from the necklace, held it high and also walked the entire stage. When she did all that, the band joined in with loud music.

Liked i said.......the customers were amazed and later, big necklaces of THB, Sing $ came flowing in. Kiasu & kiasi fellows do not wanna loose face to this very experienced club person who was in Model Club in Danok. Model Club, closed then turned into Pattaya Club with Russian dancers that climbed the poles to the top ( Thai girls seldom do that ), gave a Russian.....not diluted tequila but neat vodka,then the club ......closed for a long time, then became Z Club....and now shut down. Experienced in BKK, when Deja Vu & Baccara were single lots in SC. In Pattaya well before it was flooded with Ah Tiongs, Indians and Russians.Experienced in KL, when Yes with PRCs for bonking in Kuchai Enterpreneurs Park, Laughing 69 near NSK, Lava Club in Pandan area

I laughed out. Even BlueDragon that was with me enjoyed these activities. The singer got the biggest boops and the melons were half jutting out. She came back to me. Told her that I did it so that the other kiasu & kiasi customers will make more necklaces and gave these to her. She got at least 12 K in Thb from the other customers. But got the small money necklace and condom from me. No other fellows got the guts to staple a condom on their money necklace. She was damn happy with my way in getting her additional money.

Or, buy some food in these clubs. A tube of Pringles, nuts, etc. Girls will come to your table ( because as time goes by......the ladies are all hungry now ). Had tried that in Danok, Nana and Soi Cowboy, Intramarra agogos, Sg. Golok Soi Sawadee KTVs, Pattaya coyote clubs and Windmill, Iron, Peppermint agogos. One lady was so hungry that after makan my tit bits.......she went to the altar in Soi Cowboy......took a banana from a bunch.....came back to me.......peeled the skin away and gave me to eat.......me, just ate a bit......and she finished makan that fruit.

Taking tits bits in to an entertainment club or pud is okay ( if the management allows it ). But in bigger clubs......they also serve food.......your excuse is that they do not have these tits bits there for customers. The best......is if you know the head captain, mamasan and papasan. They will allow it. But a newbie would not know such people.

That is why newbies would lose out a bit because they do not have the steel balls, plans to have fun in the clubs, do not know the head captain, mamasan or papasan in any clubs and puds, so what better way to enjoy then by sticking money on your face to get girls.

Vast experiences in clubs do count if you wanna have good fun. Newbie......po pian.......do not know what to do to have fun, only drink, only give flowers, only buy diluted tequilas, hug hug here and there, kiss a bit, ask lady wanna have sex after the premise is closed, cannot tell service personnel and flower persons and tequila servers to go away in a nice but funny manner, newbies.....mostly their actions were very normal. Very gentleman kind of action.

Gentleman.....also can but less fun. Be an ungentleman.......and do not be a prick.....but do switch back to a nice guy later on. This can be more fun in the clubs. And do not get drunk silly. High is okay as long as you keep your grey cells intact.

How to know if Thai puying got smooth skin. Thai lady comes to you and Sawadee Khap you. You do the same and stick your hand out for a hand shake. Do not let go of her hand. Use the other hand and slowly moved it up and down, go around her arm and said......so smooth your hands.....so silky.....try to kiss her hand. It works. Then, the conversation begins on how such a nice vulture got such smooth hands. This I learned from my Thai male customers in BKK.

Bear in mind that every person working in entertainment areas have excellent experiences in clubbing more than a newbie. You be gentleman type and do what newbies do........makes u a bloody normal guy and girls knew that.
power bro. Means need to standby many curriencies..but in small note.lol

Even small note, also must have steel of balls to pull this trick. Next time go with me, and you show me ok? I provide the small notes.lol
Old 02-06-2018, 09:12 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by youmee View Post
power bro. Means need to standby many curriencies..but in small note.lol

Even small note, also must have steel of balls to pull this trick. Next time go with me, and you show me ok? I provide the small notes.lol
Can put bank notes. These are in big denominations. 555 +. Hell bank notes. 555+.

Last edited by Yokosi; 02-06-2018 at 01:14 PM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1