The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 15-03-2016, 08:05 PM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 402 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12808 / Power: 19
I Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond repute
Re: David ong from PAP

Boggles the mind.
If you have the pay of an MP, you can easily get a local poly SYT as a sugarbaby.
Why get an MILF who's somebody else's wife.
She looks over the hill anyways..
Old 15-03-2016, 08:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11785 / Power: 24
otamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by fictionman View Post
She's fuckable

Just wonder how many men she had.so far?
Old 15-03-2016, 09:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1884 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42717 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by I Love Boobs View Post
Boggles the mind.
If you have the pay of an MP, you can easily get a local poly SYT as a sugarbaby.
Nothing v. surprising actually bro...tink they got into a working r/s 1st @ the activity centre as reported in the papers...& like most other similar cases...& even most of our r/s...where we meet our spouses in certain kinda of activities like sports, courses, parties, office collics etc...when..things like tis will naturally develop & happen....then over a period of time, one thing leads to another until they finally get to enjoy each other physically as well...very convenient & comes naturally & there is no need to look elsewhere...sounds v. familiar isn't it ?...well, isn't tats how LOVE began for most of us anyway ?

..btw, dun quite agree wif u abt her looks, frm the pix below posted by bro csh1971, the lady certainly looks v. lovely & attractive MILF to most guys her age or older or even to some perhaps slightly younger than herself, say 5 to 10 yrs younger...wat a beauty of a woman she is !!...look at her sparkling eyes & her set of clean white shining teeth for example !!...though she is already 41 as stated in the newspapers...she looks much younger than her age in tat photo
Quote:
Originally Posted by csh1971 View Post
Good job! Well done!

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor

Last edited by Rickey; 15-03-2016 at 09:42 PM.
Old 15-03-2016, 09:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1002 / Power: 23
sadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Summerhillt View Post
Lame sia, kan pua sohai. U zho bo lan get free 17k/month you rather risk and go fuck other people's wife. I say serve you right nahbeh cheebye.

But Wendy quite swee leh. She got the flirt flirt lok kway seh. Cb imagine she poly time sure hoseh de can fuck. But she quite lihai. Can go ag logistics associations and be treasury. She also not simple lah.
I thought 15k or those motherfuckers voted pay raise for themselves?

Logistics associations sound like those still stuck in 1920s. You want to b emeritus chairman also can. Somemore she got outgoing personality.

Be treasurer also smart.
Any problems, chairman n sec gen kanna unless money missing. N it'll look good on her resume if she wans to b RC chairman.

Hope she never suck cock to b treasurer.
Old 15-03-2016, 09:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1002 / Power: 23
sadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by I Love Boobs View Post
Boggles the mind.
If he pao a sb, the repercussions is 100 times worse. Confirm.
Old 15-03-2016, 09:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1884 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42717 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by clinton View Post
i think Davis will not regret, worth the fuck. Think of wendy's moan and screaming ... what better place else the $$ and power worth to be used ..

Good job, well done David

牡丹花下死... 何况并没有死呢
So sad ...i tink the damage is felt more by the lady Wendy...wats gonna happen to her marriage ?...as for David i tink his marriage shd be fine..his wife is reported to be only a housewife

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 15-03-2016, 10:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1198 / Power: 11
Craz78 has much to be proud ofCraz78 has much to be proud ofCraz78 has much to be proud ofCraz78 has much to be proud ofCraz78 has much to be proud ofCraz78 has much to be proud ofCraz78 has much to be proud ofCraz78 has much to be proud ofCraz78 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by sadfa View Post

Logistics associations sound like those still stuck in 1920s. You want to b emeritus chairman also can. Somemore she got outgoing personality.

Be treasurer also smart.
Any problems, chairman n sec gen kanna unless money missing. N it'll look good on her resume if she wans to b RC chairman.

wow.... u see 15k then ur eyes red, isit?
for 15K, u r willing to open urself to scrutiny, being scolded by idiots like yourself online becos u don't dare to do so openly, cannot any how buy properties without being investigated, declare your income, wake up in unearthly hours to flag off events, shakes hands and hold babies, cannot anyhow buy flashy cars, not enough time to sleep, etc...

types of people will think this way,
1 - those jealous people who cannot make such money on their own becos they are not good enough.... but they think being a MP is a walk in the park
2 - troublemakers who wants to make people think that a mp is earning too much for the work they do....
Old 16-03-2016, 02:53 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1347 / Power: 16
rocket_boy has much to be proud ofrocket_boy has much to be proud ofrocket_boy has much to be proud ofrocket_boy has much to be proud ofrocket_boy has much to be proud ofrocket_boy has much to be proud ofrocket_boy has much to be proud ofrocket_boy has much to be proud ofrocket_boy has much to be proud ofrocket_boy has much to be proud of
Thumbs up Re: David ong from PAP

Quote:
Originally Posted by csh1971 View Post
Good job! Well done!

Nice picture, job well done, tks Clone csh1971

Quote:
Originally Posted by sadfa View Post

Freedom of Speech = Stirring Shit = Increase Readership = Increase Advertising Revenue = Media Company Laughing All the Way to the Bank !!!

Freedom Of Speech = Stirring Shit = Confuse Readers = Split Our Society & Communities Apart = Destabilize Govt = Ruin our Economy = Devalue our Currency = Ruin our Job, Family, Children's Education = Country Collapse

Singapore govt did the right thing, Must Control The Media and not allowing them to Stir Shit !!!

My fellow Singaporean, there is one News site that starts with an alphabet "Y" (you should know which one i'm referring to) !!!

Never visit their News site, don't advertise thru their website because they are the one who constantly trying to split our society apart, stir trouble for Singaporean and constantly bashed our govt and made all sorts of false allegations via their website !!!

Pls beware, pls help to spread this message around and educate the public to be more vigilant of such irresponsible News sites !!!

Breaking News breaking news :
http://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/...e/2578924.html
http://news.asiaone.com/News/Latest+...17-328482.html
http://news.asiaone.com/News/Latest+...15-328138.html
http://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/...n/2572626.html
http://www.thestar.com.my/news/natio...-social-media/
http://news.asiaone.com/news/singapo...-graffiti-case

Singapore a tiny island with No Natural Resources is able to stand tall by itself is NO MEAN FEAT, a lot of sacrifices and hard work had been put into behind the scene, Singaporean should treasure it.
Old 16-03-2016, 03:11 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2685 / Power: 12
Summerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond repute

Mp earns $192,500 a year. That is lol 16k a month sibeh song sia. NCMP got like $2408 a month. No matter what, once you become mp means you hoseh liao lah

Next target. 2000 Points
Old 16-03-2016, 07:10 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1198 / Power: 11
Craz78 has much to be proud ofCraz78 has much to be proud ofCraz78 has much to be proud ofCraz78 has much to be proud ofCraz78 has much to be proud ofCraz78 has much to be proud ofCraz78 has much to be proud ofCraz78 has much to be proud ofCraz78 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Summerhillt View Post
Mp earns $192,500 a year. That is lol 16k a month sibeh song sia. NCMP got like $2408 a month. No matter what, once you become mp means you hoseh liao lah
Got money but cannot spend it like u, so what? Even if u earn less, but u don't need to account for where and how u spend ur money.... That to me is better...
Old 16-03-2016, 08:04 AM
Not Activated

My Reputation: Points: 2536 / Power: 0
hugs has a reputation beyond reputehugs has a reputation beyond reputehugs has a reputation beyond reputehugs has a reputation beyond reputehugs has a reputation beyond reputehugs has a reputation beyond reputehugs has a reputation beyond reputehugs has a reputation beyond reputehugs has a reputation beyond reputehugs has a reputation beyond reputehugs has a reputation beyond repute

I think should be Wendy's husband ba.

When he is at work, colleagues may ask..so lunchtime go with who? When around the neighbourhood or inside lift, see ppl on the same floor should greet or not? During school holidays camp and parents' mtg, for the sake of children, go or not to face teachers and principal?

And his dick is still high and dry. Ok maybe low and dry.

Haiz. Dont get caught, dont get caught.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
So sad ...i tink the damage is felt more by the lady Wendy...wats gonna happen to her marriage ?...as for David i tink his marriage shd be fine..his wife is reported to be only a housewife
Old 16-03-2016, 08:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 104 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1588 / Power: 16
cupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyboyfor View Post
OKT needed to take charge of this stable. Any volunteers?

KNN Sam, what if somebody mother/sister/wife inside leh
Your mouth damn smelly sia...

Please, I don't exchange point...
Old 16-03-2016, 08:15 AM
Not Activated

hugs has a reputation beyond reputehugs has a reputation beyond reputehugs has a reputation beyond reputehugs has a reputation beyond reputehugs has a reputation beyond reputehugs has a reputation beyond reputehugs has a reputation beyond reputehugs has a reputation beyond reputehugs has a reputation beyond reputehugs has a reputation beyond reputehugs has a reputation beyond repute

Bro chill chill. This is a SEX forum.

Also this is internet so take jokes as jokes k? Chill chill.

But thanks for being protective of women. You are nice nice bro and should be a great cheongster for many years so chill chill calm down

Quote:
Originally Posted by cupid xpress View Post
KNN Sam, what if somebody mother/sister/wife inside leh
Your mouth damn smelly sia...
Old 16-03-2016, 08:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 214 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10765 / Power: 17
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by hugs View Post
I think should be Wendy's husband ba.

When he is at work, colleagues may ask..so lunchtime go with who? When around the neighbourhood or inside lift, see ppl on the same floor should greet or not? During school holidays camp and parents' mtg, for the sake of children, go or not to face teachers and principal?

And his dick is still high and dry. Ok maybe low and dry.

Haiz. Dont get caught, dont get caught.

You like feel for him.

Have you wonder if his husband is a samster here or ever call fl before
Old 16-03-2016, 09:43 AM
Not Activated

Is he a samster or not, is besides the point. One case by one case. Is altogether a seperate issue.

I see him as the weaker party in this situation lo. He probably wont choose to make this decision if he wasnt suffering badly lo.

Quote:
Originally Posted by diputs1269 View Post
You like feel for him.

Have you wonder if his husband is a samster here or ever call fl before
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1