The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 13-03-2016, 12:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
jiaksimi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: David ong from PAP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
Never eat and shit in your own backyard...haizzz...

Maybe oppo strategy planted gals into tiko MP...
PAP got stable already?
Old 13-03-2016, 12:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1069 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39938 / Power: 31
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammicheng1000 View Post
Pls ah no political post.
I just want the sexy juicy details
Happy times

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 13-03-2016, 02:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 888 / Power: 10
FunnyHippo is a splendid one to beholdFunnyHippo is a splendid one to beholdFunnyHippo is a splendid one to beholdFunnyHippo is a splendid one to beholdFunnyHippo is a splendid one to beholdFunnyHippo is a splendid one to beholdFunnyHippo is a splendid one to behold

JiBye...
This kind of KKJ face with little hair also can sian MILF...
Another example of you need deep pockets to sian stupid Singaporean women...

Old 13-03-2016, 02:56 PM
Not Activated

My Reputation: Points: 2536 / Power: 0
hugs has a reputation beyond reputehugs has a reputation beyond reputehugs has a reputation beyond reputehugs has a reputation beyond reputehugs has a reputation beyond reputehugs has a reputation beyond reputehugs has a reputation beyond reputehugs has a reputation beyond reputehugs has a reputation beyond reputehugs has a reputation beyond reputehugs has a reputation beyond repute

Its not the look(obviously) or deep pocket(i dont think he benefited her financially yet, within 6 months or it will be out in the news).

It was the thrill of being with someone hugh. I had a crush with MP Teo Chee Hean once when I met him in his office. Both of us were seated directly opposite each other, seperated by a table. I wasn't alone at that table with him but he stared into me with a tiny bit of smile till i got unconfortable, so I blinked, brushed my hair behind my ear and looked side way onto my laps. When i moved my eyes back to his and his smile wildened, i instantly had a crush.

Last edited by hugs; 13-03-2016 at 07:33 PM.
Old 13-03-2016, 03:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 9
UptonPark deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by hugs View Post
Its not the look(obviously) or deep pocket(i dont think he benefited her financially yet, within 6th months or it will be out in the news).

It was the thrill of being with someone hugh. I had a crush with MP Teo Chee Hean once when I met him in his office. Both of us were seated directly opposite each other, seperated by a table. I wasn't alone at that table with him but he stared into me with a tiny bit of smile till i got unconfortable, so I blinked, brushed my hair behind my ear and looked side way onto my laps. When i moved my eyes back to his and his smile wildened, i instantly had a crush.
You should have made your move ..... we might have another by-election at Punggol/Pasir Ris GRC
Old 13-03-2016, 03:18 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -7 / Power: 0
kuasimi is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by hugs View Post
Its not the look(obviously) or deep pocket(i dont think he benefited her financially yet, within 6th months or it will be out in the news).

Dont tell me you are the legendary Chinese woman that was rumoured to have flings with TCH that made him want to resign ?!?!?!?
Old 13-03-2016, 03:23 PM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by skyleon View Post
Bro how to make it unpolitical ?

2 PAP 1 WP

http://news.asiaone.com/news/singapo...lection-follow
Yes, please do not politicise this PAP crisis without knowing the woman's side of the story too.

AWARE should be helping Wendy Lim because the Singapore Media and PAP IBs are attacking, shaming, insulting and accusing Wendy Lim of many things and focusing on her , thus deflecting the heat away from PAP.

Same tactic was used when Speaker of Parliament and PAP MP Michael Palmer had affair with Laura Ong too. Every focus was on Laura Ong.

Maybe David and Wendy was really in love? Then it is a Romeo & Juliet story. Tragic.

Maybe David forced himself on Wendy? Remember DPM Tharman said David worked hard every night at Bukit Batok during weekdays and weekends.

Wendy should come out and tell her side of story. PAP should not do all the talking alone.
Old 13-03-2016, 03:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1198 / Power: 11
Craz78 has much to be proud ofCraz78 has much to be proud ofCraz78 has much to be proud ofCraz78 has much to be proud ofCraz78 has much to be proud ofCraz78 has much to be proud ofCraz78 has much to be proud ofCraz78 has much to be proud ofCraz78 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by skyleon View Post
Bro how to make it unpolitical ?

2 PAP 1 WP

http://news.asiaone.com/news/singapo...lection-follow
Goes to show that when men stray, it's usually due to money of honey.... Sad but still... U want to serve then u better be like a monk, else be prepared for such outcome.
Old 13-03-2016, 03:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4286 / Power: 17
odanobunaga has a reputation beyond reputeodanobunaga has a reputation beyond reputeodanobunaga has a reputation beyond reputeodanobunaga has a reputation beyond reputeodanobunaga has a reputation beyond reputeodanobunaga has a reputation beyond reputeodanobunaga has a reputation beyond reputeodanobunaga has a reputation beyond reputeodanobunaga has a reputation beyond reputeodanobunaga has a reputation beyond reputeodanobunaga has a reputation beyond repute

it takes 2 hands to clap.

anyway what he did is gentlemen.

he did know and admit.

for some politician till date still missing.

shall not mention who
Old 13-03-2016, 03:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1069 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39938 / Power: 31
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

I wonder why Wendy Lim husband did not seek divorce for her infidelity......thought usually man who cuckold will do so...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 13-03-2016, 03:47 PM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by odanobunaga View Post
it takes 2 hands to clap.

anyway what he did is gentlemen.

he did know and admit.

for some politician till date still missing.

shall not mention who
PAP IBs spotted doing damage control.

Wendy's husband cannot tolerate anymore after 6 months plus thus complaint to PAP and threaten to make it public. Thus PAP took action. It is in the Media. David Ong was exposed, and not because he has conscience and turned himself in. Do not spread tales in favour of PAP.

Do you realise for Yaw Shin Leong's case, there was no photos, no identities and no paper trail of those alleged women involved? Most the so-called women Media interviewed were Ghost Women with fictitious names?

Now you will wonder if the entire issue was true when Yaw Shin Leong just disappeared. Was Yaw Shin Leong a PAP mole all along and the plot was conceived to make WP lose Hougang? Was Yaw Shin Leong given such a huge Golden Handshake by PAP that he can afford to disappear?

If you want to accuse Yaw Shin Leong of scandals then at least produce the real women involved with photos, identities and stories.
Old 13-03-2016, 03:49 PM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
I wonder why Wendy Lim husband did not seek divorce for her infidelity......thought usually man who cuckold will do so...
Maybe they divorced already, Media did not report only.

Maybe they decide to remain together because for the sake of the 3 children.
Old 13-03-2016, 03:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4286 / Power: 17
odanobunaga has a reputation beyond reputeodanobunaga has a reputation beyond reputeodanobunaga has a reputation beyond reputeodanobunaga has a reputation beyond reputeodanobunaga has a reputation beyond reputeodanobunaga has a reputation beyond reputeodanobunaga has a reputation beyond reputeodanobunaga has a reputation beyond reputeodanobunaga has a reputation beyond reputeodanobunaga has a reputation beyond reputeodanobunaga has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kuasimi View Post
PAP IBs spotted doing damage control.

Wendy's husband cannot tolerate anymore after 6 months plus thus complaint to PAP and threaten to make it public. Thus PAP took action. It is in the Media. David Ong was exposed, and not because he has conscience and turned himself in. Do not spread tales in favour of PAP.

Do you realise for Yaw Shin Leong's case, there was no photos, no identities and no paper trail of those alleged women involved? Most the so-called women Media interviewed were Ghost Women with fictitious names?

Now you will wonder if the entire issue was true when Yaw Shin Leong just disappeared. Was Yaw Shin Leong a PAP mole all along and the plot was conceived to make WP lose Hougang? Was Yaw Shin Leong given such a huge Golden Handshake by PAP that he can afford to disappear?

If you want to accuse Yaw Shin Leong of scandals then at least produce the real women involved with photos, identities and stories.
bro u think i so free to be IB?
Old 13-03-2016, 04:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 152 / Power: 16
sammicheng1000 is a Helpful and Caring Samstersammicheng1000 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

I only want fapping material nia got video the best la, politic and stuff I go to other place to kbkp. That woman is definitely hot enough. 40+ still look early 30 max. Got take care ley. Bah cai I like.
I wondering how the husband found out, got spy cam at home is it.
Old 13-03-2016, 04:05 PM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by odanobunaga View Post
bro u think i so free to be IB?
No offence and I apologize.

But honestly, why not? It is good money for an easy job. No need conscience and no need ethics, just follow scriptwriters and copy and paste all over social media.

Just sit in any RCs and CCs and type smears and fake news. Buffet meals provided by fellow Grassroots who runs catering business.

All paid by taxpayers.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1