The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene

Notices

The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene A section specifically for the great Sin Cities of Malaysia. Dedicated to our brothers across the Causeway. Malaysia Boleh!

User Tag List

Old 16-07-2008, 01:03 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 125 / Power: 21
powerguy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guypowerguy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Armada Hotel Spa

Quote:
Originally Posted by catying29 View Post
Hi bro Powerguy i was there yest. too about 8:00 because i ve book Jojo in advance because her look catch me that day. Even book ve to wait so go relax in whirlpool while waiting. About 30min she is ready. Wait in the room very excited she is quite pretty n sexy. She came in she is diff. at least she is not rush chat a bit where is she from - Ipoh same as Kitty. make me very comfort got gfe feel even though she is not my type. So go shower still chat non stop suddenly she went down to my knee bj my didi for a while wow she really not rushing worth it even though her boobs r not large for me i like big boobs. Since i take the full package she massage me a bit. Then she kiss my feet then catbath me my whole body back n front really a great experience just like last time i was in ChangPing. I can express the whole process u all should experience it. After she bj my didi wow she is really great working very hard she even said if cant stand tel her about 2min i was so high tel her to stop so she cap me n proceed with the fJ. Cowgirl first then missionary about 15min cant stand anymore so i ask if i can...she say yes. Her service is really gd. After wiping she even kiss my didi not my gf will do that to me.
Face: 8/10( nice looking than Kitty)
Body:33b( not for boobs lover)
FK: yes
AR: yes( great experience)
BBBJ: 8/10(great)
Catbath:8/10
FJ: 8/10
GFE:8/10
RTF:yes.
wah.. thanks for FR... that day i just give a call... didn;t went there yet.. anyway may b next time we cheong together there... hahaha... but difficult la.. coz we both aim for kitty... kakakkaka
Old 17-07-2008, 02:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1509 / Power: 19
KLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by powerguy View Post
wah.. thanks for FR... that day i just give a call... didn;t went there yet.. anyway may b next time we cheong together there... hahaha... but difficult la.. coz we both aim for kitty... kakakkaka
You so hiong arr ??? nowadays i hear u only interested in lobang horr... no more TCSS or Teh Tarik
Brother of Realm, Tiko#41

U. N. R. E. T. I. R. E. D.
Old 17-07-2008, 10:01 AM
Samster

powerguy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guypowerguy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by KLKOOL View Post
You so hiong arr ??? nowadays i hear u only interested in lobang horr... no more TCSS or Teh Tarik

where got hiong? all lobang ma fr dekuip geh... i wish join u guys TCSS and teh tarik la... just timing tak ngam only...
Old 18-07-2008, 02:15 AM
Samster

KLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant future

Quote:
where got hiong? all lobang ma fr dekuip geh... i wish join u guys TCSS and teh tarik la... just timing tak ngam only...
ya horr.. his lobang ngam ur taste one

Old 18-07-2008, 11:24 AM
Samster

Quote:
ya horr.. his lobang ngam ur taste one
sama sama lo ta si heng!!! learn from u geh kakakka...
Old 19-07-2008, 11:58 PM
Samster

Quote:
sama sama lo ta si heng!!! learn from u geh kakakka...
I CMI one worr. cannot read my siggy arr

Old 22-07-2008, 08:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 37 / Power: 0
KL_boy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
RETIRED? SInce when?
Old 23-07-2008, 10:14 AM
Samster

Quote:
that one? oh... just a surface la... inside still monster!
Old 24-07-2008, 07:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 105 / Power: 18
XiangGe deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyXiangGe deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
1st time to Armada - Haze

Copied from W S G ...

Used Touch & Go and parked my car at the basement.

Used lift to reach L2 and reach there.

OKT asked me: Shower ? He gave me a tag number (hang on neck) and show me to proceed to changing area. Hmmm ...how come no offer me to put my belongings into a safe geh ? NVM...opened my cabinet and saw a small safe inside there ! ... Must read instruction on how to operate it...hehehe...1st time mah... Where is the sandals ? Aiyak ...at the counter outside...took a pair and put mine into the locker...

Quite big the SPA area but still smaller if compare to Oasis SPA...2 round shape pools...1 hot and 1 cold...1 steam room and 1 suana room ...both room also quite big with many chairs...temperature of hot pool ok but too COLD for the other one (no dip inside)...a few toilets (cubicles) and a few showers (open type)...got water dispenser, disterliizer for combs , foam and shaver etc...

Food are standard (not took much, only 2 pcs of bread & a cup of hot chinese tea as I has eaten lunch) but dining area quite big...2 flat TVs...another room with many Ogawa type chairs for movie...several MLs sitting there...one ML (PRC ?) asked me want massage or not ? Shaked shaked my head...Took a paper from there, walked away and sat on a sofa in front of man facial room...A young CKT (Michelle ?) asked me wanna do facial ? Shaked shaked my head also...surprised that she was also parading herself when customers called for mirroring...This is the best place to sit...why ? WLs walked in and walked out here ! ...hehehe ...MANY pretty and young WLs !!! many NL WLs also...and saw many NL customers...hehehehe

Asked for Haze, OKT said not in yet and he will called her...afterthat he said need 20 minutes waiting...OKT leaded me to a room behind (need to walk through again the dining area to the other side. A very big room with a sofa, a round table, a very big mirror in front of the bed & a cubicle with shower. Wait about 3 -4 mins, at last the famous and popular HAZE knock knock and came in ! But she asked me to change to other room instead ... all her "things" already inside there ...

Figure: Petite and small size...curvy shape...but little fat on stomach...fair & smooth skin...long hair...quite seductive when look at her from back...front is her boobs...quite big for her size...but she only let me to touch the left one...

Face: A bit heavy make up but still quite pretty...can be wife type...soft and "teh teh" voice...melt heart one ...

Age: I said she is younger than me but she said she is older woh...she is 29 yo...haha

Catbath: Her tougue & and her fingers is the killing weapon ! Licked my back up down up down till tight...AR me quite long also...

BJ: The best I have experienced ! Not hard sucking...but slow, smooth & wet...no teeth bite feeling...licked my balls 1st before BJ...fingered my balls while BJ...1st session...she wanna cap me but I asked her to suck till blow (CIM) instead...she splited on towel after that...2nd session (after massaged my back and legs with oil)...cap me after blow didi hard again... she asked me on top...but I asked her to cowgirl...quite tight...not long blow again...feel so relax...

FK: Allow after asked her 1st...her smooth tougue is the killing part...she used a blue liquid to rinse her mouth afterthat...spray some into my mouth when bathing after finished...remind don't swallow...

Massage: Told her not so hard...quite relax lar...sure cannot compare to the pro ML one...

GFE: Very caring..."darling darling", "floor wet and slippery", "feel cold", "if hurt tell me"...etc...She said she usually on leave on Monday...but OKT called so she worked lor...today actually she wanted to go shopping...

Damage: RM248 + RM196 (service - massage - service)...she asked me next time one session enough lar...money not easy to earn woh...release once a month ok lar...where to find such caring WLs leh ??? She sure noticed that I'm a very "easy to serve" customer lar before she said like that ... hahaha

Note: She kept asking me to write to her the internet addresses (told me she knows 1 or 2 forum sites)...as she curious to know what customer comment on her ...I assure her that all said good lar and no need to read the FRs on her...I didn't tell her any as I guess she knows WSG...Haze...you are here reading, right ? hahaha

WIR ? I hope she will treat me better (I understand she can provide more) in my next visit, after I'm not a stranger to her anymore...hihihi... ...she said Armada WLs all good woh...especially Channel...
Where are you, my......SPOON !
Old 29-07-2008, 08:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
kucing is Cool - loads of Potential

To all Taikos,
Can someone please let me know normally what time did Channel and Haze start work.Thanks
Old 02-08-2008, 01:17 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
poster deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I stay there for 1 week, but dont dare to try it
Old 02-08-2008, 05:22 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -5 / Power: 0
kypdurron is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

bro Kucing

Haze should be there weekdays from 5pm onwards
Old 02-08-2008, 08:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
kucing is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by kypdurron View Post
bro Kucing

Haze should be there weekdays from 5pm onwards
Hi brother Kypdurron,
Thanks for the information.
Old 08-08-2008, 06:54 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -5 / Power: 0
kypdurron is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

asked OKT for the girl that looked sabahan, find out her name is Darling
booked her.
turns out she was sabahan. i love sumandak from sabah.

while waiting in the room she comes in and greets me with a warm smile,
we shower and make small talk, wow feeel like we've known each other for awhile.
she does a quickie bbbj in the shower...sooo good. a little a-hole wash. dry off and she asks me to lie on bed face down.

she asks me to spread my big legs so I comply. and wow, i have just experienced the best AR/probing of my life. this goes on about 2 mins.
bbbj next, ball licking, AR-ing. very slurpy. but not much vacuum action.

she caps me, but b4 that she asks: "nak lagi ke?"
hehe i said, "takpelah. continue"
cowgirl (lots of frenching involved), missionary, doggie,(she allowed me to paint her just b4 i re-entered) cowgirl, missionary and (a bit more painting of her sopping wet meow) finally blew while doggie-ing.
we were both sweating like crazy after all this. definitely a bonk to remember. After our shower we dressed, talked somemore, kisses, hugs,
she says "come back soon for me sayang"

Darling

Looks: 6/10 but still sweet sabahan look
boobs: 5/10 nice shape but small (who cares, i like anyway)
body overall: 7/10 very petite

AR: she nearly chewed up my butt and ripped up my a$$ hair. probed the hell out of my hole. 10/10!!!!

BBBJ: 8/10 . no rushing, slurpy,
FK: 7/10 yes, and very eager too.
DATY: yes
FJ: 10/10

damage: 198

return: sure will!!!
Old 18-08-2008, 06:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
farnakel deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Went to Armada Hotel Spa the day when Malaysian shuttle Lee CW battle Korean in the semi finals, i was there and MAN! there was alot of people, all crowded to watch the match, all shouting of course and screaming....hahha, it was really a "site" not to miss. Now because of that, i took the opportunity to screen, all the girls were available. I took Kitty as recoomended by brothers here, well here is my FR:

Face:6/10
Boobs:8/10 (B+)
Body: 8/10
BBBJ: 8/10
Pussy: 7/10
FK: didn't try
AR: 7/10
DATY: nope, only some fingering.
FJ: 7/10
Massage 7/10

Overall was good as mentioned by others.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1