The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 12-09-2023, 10:20 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1081 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39982 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Dating a Vietnamese ktv girl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marmots View Post
I first saw this from a samster's signature.

For your reference.

https://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?...4#post13791624
I salute this truth...if they are in Singapore they will milk any guy dry...

One real live event at Geylang near lor 39 onwards...was a CNY think year 2007/8....one chio VB dress sexily greeted every guy. inside the pub..most men will give her ang pows...

So she can identify who give what...when her hands full and also her small bag full..she will go to one side walk and started tearing open the ang pows...when she saw $2 she will cursed...if she saw $10, she happy...saw guys gave her $50, $100.....easiy one CNY she can fetched $3k ang pow money...heard she had 3 bfs and several ST farks...so imagine her monthly income...guys willingly take her to lunch and dinner...plus free iPhones, ATM, etc...

So another words...is this love or love the Yusof Ishak picture only...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 12-09-2023, 12:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 119 / Power: 11
onhamotminh deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyonhamotminh deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Read all the comments from bros and many scenarios present, no good come out at the end hahaha 😂
Old 12-09-2023, 12:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 481 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 250 / Power: 18
Angmolover is one of the Best!Angmolover is one of the Best!Angmolover is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chua Soi Lek View Post
You should ask yourself why would the KTV girl want to have an exclusive relationship with you ?

Their purpose here is to earn money … not to have relationships with you !
Yes, that is the truth. If they have a "relationship" with you, its for money.
Old 12-09-2023, 12:44 PM
Samster

Angmolover is one of the Best!Angmolover is one of the Best!Angmolover is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sextus View Post
Do you actually believe in exclusive relationship with Viet girls? In their culture, spreading their legs for monetary gain is pretty normal for most girls. Only a handful are good ones but ktv is not a place to find those. Just find a sb on seeking or sugarbook. Don't be silly.
It depends on the location of the Viet of girls. Whether they are in country (i.e. Singapore) or home country. If you go to their home country, they are some of the hardest girls to fuck. Very conservative by nature. Not like in the Philippines or Thailand where you can befriend a normal girl and then fuck them after one or more dates. Viet girls in their home countries are uptight bitches. Unless u go to a massage place or barber shop, or one of those place on Bui Vien street, very hard to fuck them.

But once they in country here, they open their legs and fuck for money. Need to earn as much as possible. Everything is on the table for money. but by nature, their culture is not to open legs for money.
Old 12-09-2023, 01:01 PM
Samster

This reminds me of my personal experience some years ago. Uncle was at Ipanema, and the usual UN of girls was there. Anyway, chatted with this Viet girl. She is quite young, and apparently working as a beer girl in Telok Kurau or somewhere like that. Anyway, as has been noted here, I know its about the money when it comes to Vietbus. So, negotiated a rate and when to the nearest Hotel 81 to surrender IC.

Things started going south when she took her bra off. Some tissue paper fell down on the floor. Like WTF, seriously? So a pair of small A cups appeared. Ok, no problems, nice Pez size nipples. After fucking her (and she was not a great lay), she took a liking to me, and started chit chat. I must have appeared to be the old likable Uncle in every family. Finally, she ask me if I can follow her back to her village in Vietnam, because she wanted to introduce me to her family. Wow. I was speechless. I know I am a good fucker, but I must have really fucked her brains out. Finally, I said I couldn't do that.

And during this whole time, she never even mentions the money once. Finally, I had to practically shove it in her hands before we left the room. I don't even believe she wanted to take the money so as to maintain the illusion I was her BF. If I was an asshole (as some miserable cunts in this forum think I am), I could have strung her along and get months of free fucks from her. But I don't roll that way.

She claimed she was just accompanying her friend to Ipanema to pick up guys for money. But after her friend left with a client, she saw me there and decided to chat with me. She is not a professional working girl. So, there is that.
Old 12-09-2023, 01:54 PM
Samster

Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angmolover View Post
It depends on the location of the Viet of girls. Whether they are in country (i.e. Singapore) or home country. If you go to their home country, they are some of the hardest girls to fuck. Very conservative by nature. Not like in the Philippines or Thailand where you can befriend a normal girl and then fuck them after one or more dates. Viet girls in their home countries are uptight bitches. Unless u go to a massage place or barber shop, or one of those place on Bui Vien street, very hard to fuck them.

But once they in country here, they open their legs and fuck for money. Need to earn as much as possible. Everything is on the table for money. but by nature, their culture is not to open legs for money.
I agreed with you...if you want to look for a Vietnam wife...then must go to Vietnam and look for yourself...I know is difficult becos of language and need to fly there...but those who fly to Singapore to work is not a desirable wife...

I wlll not bothered with those to who went overseas...

Old 13-09-2023, 07:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 53 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
Farfaraway888 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

So we finally got on the topic of money and she is expecting me to pay her $2000 a month ? Omg. Is that even realistic. Do those guys who ganna KC by them pay that kind of money ?
Old 13-09-2023, 07:20 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Farfaraway888 View Post
So we finally got on the topic of money and she is expecting me to pay her $2000 a month ? Omg. Is that even realistic. Do those guys who ganna KC by them pay that kind of money ?
Fuck lah, why don't u ask this question first, then don't have to waste time on this thread
Old 13-09-2023, 07:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 135 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3686 / Power: 15
Marmots has a reputation beyond reputeMarmots has a reputation beyond reputeMarmots has a reputation beyond reputeMarmots has a reputation beyond reputeMarmots has a reputation beyond reputeMarmots has a reputation beyond reputeMarmots has a reputation beyond reputeMarmots has a reputation beyond reputeMarmots has a reputation beyond reputeMarmots has a reputation beyond reputeMarmots has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
If $2k a month is going to be non exclusive bang all you want, then I say go for it.

But I think 2k a month will not exclude her from continue to work.

Just to let you know. About 10 years ago, a dude did an exclusive on this prc girl, or so he thought, for I think 100-120 per day. It was not an unacceptable sum even in those days, she just shrugged and said oks.
I was banging the girl left right center every week.
Old 13-09-2023, 10:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 65 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1853 / Power: 12
NaughtynSensual has a brilliant futureNaughtynSensual has a brilliant futureNaughtynSensual has a brilliant futureNaughtynSensual has a brilliant futureNaughtynSensual has a brilliant futureNaughtynSensual has a brilliant futureNaughtynSensual has a brilliant futureNaughtynSensual has a brilliant futureNaughtynSensual has a brilliant futureNaughtynSensual has a brilliant futureNaughtynSensual has a brilliant future

Quote:
Hi

How is it like dating a Vietnamese ktv girls ? Is it about buying gifts and giving them money ? If so, what’s the rate like for giving them money for an exclusive relationship ? I know it probably differs from girl to girl and the type of relationship, but just want to get a gauge how much will need to spend on time each month ?
Sorry to burst your bubble, but KTV girls were got exclusive one? 😬 Don't be naive please.
Old 13-09-2023, 10:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 53 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
Farfaraway888 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Sorry I kinda knew this topic about money was going to come out as she kept talking about it but I always just brushed it off. But dint know it will come out so soon.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angmolover View Post
Fuck lah, why don't u ask this question first, then don't have to waste time on this thread
Old 14-09-2023, 12:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 535 / Power: 20
ahseng00 is a glorious beacon of lightahseng00 is a glorious beacon of lightahseng00 is a glorious beacon of lightahseng00 is a glorious beacon of lightahseng00 is a glorious beacon of lightahseng00 is a glorious beacon of light

Take each r/s ( be it in a Ktv or other ENTERTAINMENT VENUE ) with a pinch of salt

You go for this type of venue for entertainment right ?

Even though money was not mentioned , be prepared that price / money is on the table .
Old 14-09-2023, 05:37 AM
Samster

Quote:
Salary for Vietnamese is averagely 4 to 7mil per month in hcm...

So Sgd 2k = 35mil dong per month...rate 17500

A friend of mine can live in hcm base on sgd 1k per month today including accomodation, food, transport...

Anyway Viet gal working in overseas will want to max their earnings...becos many are trying to repay family debts etc...

IMO, I will not bother...

Old 14-09-2023, 07:30 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 434 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4828 / Power: 16
Chua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
Salary for Vietnamese is averagely 4 to 7mil per month in hcm...

So Sgd 2k = 35mil dong per month...rate 17500

A friend of mine can live in hcm base on sgd 1k per month today including accomodation, food, transport...

Anyway Viet gal working in overseas will want to max their earnings...becos many are trying to repay family debts etc...

IMO, I will not bother...
If that’s the average salary a normal girl in Vietnam is earning in proper non-sex job, then bro farfaraway888 should goto Vietnam and offer the local girls there double, say 8 to 14 mil per month to be his exclusive …

That way bro farfaraway888 no need to worry she’s working in ktv and letting other customers bonking her …
Old 14-09-2023, 02:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 97 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1026 / Power: 19
DTCEPL has much to be proud ofDTCEPL has much to be proud ofDTCEPL has much to be proud ofDTCEPL has much to be proud ofDTCEPL has much to be proud ofDTCEPL has much to be proud ofDTCEPL has much to be proud ofDTCEPL has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by NaughtynSensual View Post
Sorry to burst your bubble, but KTV girls were got exclusive one? 😬 Don't be naive please.
KTV is where some Men find 'true' love with Thais, Viets and PRCs etc.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1