The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 25-08-2010, 06:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 991 / Power: 15
SiliconVibrator is a splendid one to beholdSiliconVibrator is a splendid one to beholdSiliconVibrator is a splendid one to beholdSiliconVibrator is a splendid one to beholdSiliconVibrator is a splendid one to beholdSiliconVibrator is a splendid one to beholdSiliconVibrator is a splendid one to beholdSiliconVibrator is a splendid one to behold
Re: FB in office

yup yup yup, 3 years ago. not within the same office though but same company. really miss the times. always looking forward to knock off time n off we go to do 'exercise'
Old 25-08-2010, 07:04 PM
Samster (C)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 618 / Power: 18
block11 is a name known to allblock11 is a name known to allblock11 is a name known to allblock11 is a name known to allblock11 is a name known to allblock11 is a name known to all

i got Food Buddies in office.... meet them for lunch daily and bitch about management. so exciting

Tip for ALL samsters: Keep your identity secret
Old 25-08-2010, 09:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 672 / Power: 19
pokeman71 is a splendid one to beholdpokeman71 is a splendid one to beholdpokeman71 is a splendid one to beholdpokeman71 is a splendid one to beholdpokeman71 is a splendid one to beholdpokeman71 is a splendid one to behold

I work in a MNC, got few ah soh quite close to me. But I just dun dare to push my luck.

How should I start.
Old 25-08-2010, 09:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 273 / Power: 19
imaginative is one of the Best!imaginative is one of the Best!imaginative is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by block11 View Post
i got Food Buddies in office.... meet them for lunch daily and bitch about management. so exciting
hahaha LOL nice one bro
Old 25-08-2010, 09:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1978 / Power: 17
bugmenot has a brilliant futurebugmenot has a brilliant futurebugmenot has a brilliant futurebugmenot has a brilliant futurebugmenot has a brilliant futurebugmenot has a brilliant futurebugmenot has a brilliant futurebugmenot has a brilliant futurebugmenot has a brilliant futurebugmenot has a brilliant futurebugmenot has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by pokeman71 View Post
I work in a MNC, got few ah soh quite close to me. But I just dun dare to push my luck.

How should I start.
Bro trust me you won't wan to mess with the ah sohs..
Old 25-08-2010, 10:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
weewee23 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

actually, it can be quite dangerous right? what if it goes public... that will be like so shi*....
Old 25-08-2010, 10:55 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
nottieguy07 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro,Better don't hit in your own backyard. In the end the person suffering will be you yourself. Currently had a FB not only in the same company, but in the same department and same office. Initial stage was good... I mean, anytime you want after work sure can get. Did in in the office when all the others had gone back.

Now, she starting to get so possesive....Really a pain in the back... Even when i talk to other colleague(woman) she would get jelous...... And the worst thing is, since she is my junior, she expect to get more privillage compared with the others. If not you would see the face and attitude sucks the whole day....

Haizzzzz.... How did i get in this mess... Now looking for another job t get away from her......If i can turn back the time, i would surely reject the proposal from her....
Old 25-08-2010, 11:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
KittyC deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

yeah.. agree with bugmenot.. never mess with ah soh! once they start to gossip!!! It's never ending!

It's fun to have a FB in office! Always trying to look for different place to have quickie and it's just a message away! v
Old 25-08-2010, 11:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 117 / Power: 16
breast-talk deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guybreast-talk deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by scott999 View Post
Scott999 raised his hand!
I call them CB... Colleague with Benefits.
hahaha....i like that!
Old 26-08-2010, 12:28 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
KittyC deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by bugmenot View Post
Bro trust me you won't wan to mess with the ah sohs..
agree with bugmenot... never under estimate the power of ah sohs in the office! when they start to gossip! That's the end of everything!!!

Always enjoy having a FB in office... it's just a message away and that's when we start to hunt for new places ard the office!
Old 26-08-2010, 02:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 175 / Power: 16
SGDreamchaser is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSGDreamchaser is a Helpful and Caring Samster

YA MAN! not in same department at least. unless u are prepared to switch jobs soon.

what about fbs from the mrt? heard a story from my cousin where he managed to hook one 5 years his senior from a damm packed train. lol.
Old 26-08-2010, 06:35 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1 / Power: 0
macca is Cool - loads of Potential

wah... MRT also can... si bei li hi.... used to have one in previous office.... end up very psscesive and get into lots of problem.... so best is ONS.... better dun get too INTO it before its too late...
Old 26-08-2010, 11:43 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 110 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2031 / Power: 20
Bangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond repute

I'm a fishmonger at the wet market.

My colleagues are the pork butcher, the indian mutton butcher, the eggs uncle and the veggie uncle.

Got one chio auntie set up her yong tau foo stall earlier this year but scared off by all of us who can't seem to keep our leering eyes off her....

The pork butcher would be swinging the very phallic pig tail at her, the indian butcher keep rubbing his hairy chest, the veggie uncle kept asking her to buy his cucumbers. I gave her lotsa of see-hum (cockles) and oysters.

Now that she's left....we are back to our boring old selves again...
Why you so like dat?
Old 26-08-2010, 01:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 572 / Power: 19
BigBoy2 is a name known to allBigBoy2 is a name known to allBigBoy2 is a name known to allBigBoy2 is a name known to allBigBoy2 is a name known to allBigBoy2 is a name known to all

I would love to but heard and saw too many which turns out really bad..... Like wife come into the office to bang tables and slap the woman la.....

Managers got fired la........

People losing their jobs and their bright future suddenly becomes dark like no light at the end of the tunnel, etc.........

I still abide to the rule which lots of brother here says..... DO NOT EAT AND SHIT AT THE SAME PLACE....

For me as a man, I think work comes first and then the rest will pop up automatically when one have the $$ and power...... So bors think again before you do anything stupid.

Just my 2 cents worth.
Old 26-08-2010, 02:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 16
bleuwings deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Have gals trying to get touchy wif me b4 in office, but usually I tend to ignore as there's so much shit to clear in office and dun wanna get too many gossips going ard.

Especially in meeting rooms, slot of leg actions...

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1