The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 10-01-2013, 10:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 110 / Power: 12
cooldoe deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guycooldoe deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Fun in Jakarta - Alexis and Malioboro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Devonshire View Post
Thanks everyone for the replies. Looking forward to it..lol! Btw, there are Korean girls in Alexis and malioboro yea? And which floor is the striptease is done on? Is it the disco area?
alexis used to have korean, dunnot if they have on in line right now.
striptease is in the club.

Alexis is 4play ground floor.
Malio is in malio club
Old 11-01-2013, 12:10 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4 / Power: 0
patre is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: Jakarta Info

Quote:
Originally Posted by massagelover View Post
bro newbird, you are 110pct correct! I am in the USA now with my boss. He is already planning to come in Sept and asks me to arrange a get away for 1 weekend, maybe to Bali, Bandung, Phuket or any resorts. I am thinking on Bandung or Bali as we have to go to JKT after the weekend for meetings. if Bro Rainman or anyone has a good contact, i would like to have those girls with us over the weekend. will also pay for their travel expenses.
Helo, bro. please kindly share your contact of this high class pimp as i want to try out some indo artist. I will be in Jakarta next week.

Very thank you.
[email protected]
Old 11-01-2013, 12:14 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4 / Power: 0
patre is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by newbird9403 View Post
Bro relax, I will help you. I will give you the contact of a high class pimp. She is able to arrange even Indon artist, TV personality so long as you are able to pay for it. Next time round when you are back to Jakarta. PM me and I will introduce to you. I promise.
Hello bro. PLease kindly share your contact of the high class pimp as i would be in Jakarta next week.

Really hope to have a good time with some nice lady there.

Very thank you.

[email protected]
Old 11-01-2013, 11:10 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 16
narrah deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone know whether Hartino / Hartono (kemang) is still active? Or any other providers of that level (high class?). I'm visiting Jkt later this month with a couple of pals; money not an issue if the quality is high enough....
Old 11-01-2013, 02:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 110 / Power: 12
cooldoe deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guycooldoe deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by narrah View Post
Anyone know whether Hartino / Hartono (kemang) is still active? Or any other providers of that level (high class?). I'm visiting Jkt later this month with a couple of pals; money not an issue if the quality is high enough....
As far as I know hartono no longer active.
if you read the news police is cracking down on this kind of service
Police is monitoring the forum as well, so not a good idea to talk about it openly.

there are still some provider, but usually they mainly serve regular customer or referenced customer only.
pm me when you are in jakarta, maybe I can help direct you to the right people
Old 11-01-2013, 04:31 PM
Not Activated

My Reputation: Points: 240 / Power: 0
newbird9403 is a Helpful and Caring Samsternewbird9403 is a Helpful and Caring Samsternewbird9403 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by narrah View Post
Forget about Hartono. The quality has dropped and not worth the money. You can get better choices at the Clubs and at much cheaper rates.
Old 11-01-2013, 04:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15005 / Power: 19
S.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond repute

Apa khabar bRuR newbird9403
Old 13-01-2013, 10:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 136 / Power: 16
taitaikunu deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guytaitaikunu deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Jakarta's trip

Bro,
There is a hotel FM1, there are girls for fun.
It is opposite central park.
Hope this could help.

Cheers.
Old 13-01-2013, 10:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 129 / Power: 17
davidsex deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guydavidsex deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Bro,
Just a little FR on My Spa.
Great place, price ok not too cheap.....but for the price you get a nice massage but a HJ at the end.
Hope this FR could guide some bros to some quick easy release....
Old 14-01-2013, 01:33 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 96 / Power: 16
rs07 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Im in jakarta now and staying in kemang area.. thinking of moving to mangga besar area for happening and more action. Is it safe to stay there? and how about amaris mangga besar hotel? heard about lokasari too
Old 14-01-2013, 09:18 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 374 / Power: 20
klguylate30s is a living Saint! - you won't find betterklguylate30s is a living Saint! - you won't find betterklguylate30s is a living Saint! - you won't find betterklguylate30s is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Exclamation Re: Jakarta's trip

Again I'm repeating this for the sake of safety & to avoid being conned by this con artist@ aakumu/teteku/long dick/adver & God knows what other clone nicks;

I'm so glad you pointed out to me & all forumers that you're were previously on Moderation! Guys you decide whom you wish to believe ??? Con Man with previously negative (xxx) points or Seniors with many years on the forum, well respected & above all +++ points! It shows who you should trust & whom you shouldn't!!! The Mods are doing thier job to protect the forum from such con man & let's keep it safe! I agree that the choice is yours to partake or to avoid but do think twice becoz your action may result in not only lost of hard earned $ from being conned to not only pay above market prices based on past FRs but more importantly would you trust your safety to a proven FAKER/PROVEN MULTIPLE NICKS/PROFILE/THREAT ISSUER TO INNOCENT PARTIES/PROVEN ABUSER OF SAM'S forum??? I definatly WONT!
Quote:
Originally Posted by klguylate30s View Post
LOL now he admits after being caught~!

A word of caution if you noticed by now this is a thread started by aakumu to promote an agent which i believe it's him personally based on the manner of his/agent/clone's posting & several mistakes including postings @ http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showpos...postcount=1283 whereby he forgotten he's using aakumu nick and made a mistake & posted this & since he's under moderation for his many errors he tried to do some whitewashing by coming back with the following post @ http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showpos...postcount=1284 . He is a proven FAKER/PROVEN MULTIPLE NICKS/PROFILE/THREAT ISSUER TO INNOCENT PARTIES/PROVEN ABUSER OF SAM'S forum!!!

Be very cautious when reading postings or recommendations from this thread as it could be him/his clones (proven @ http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showpos...&postcount=341 ) only to promote his fake services & be WARNED guys just imagine if you take his tour & he doesn't like your face = you may end up in BIG TROUBLE instead of being assisted! I WOULD STAY AWAY FROM THIS CON MAN SERVICES! Please read the links to judge what kind of a pretender he is! Please feel free to contact seniors with reputable points for verification instead of those with immense negative points!

The constant postings by me is because he has issued physical threats to the other tour agent even though he wasn't involved in this as a few seniors started questioning him as to why he posted a FR which was copied & edited & posted as his own! Reference of a senior who caught his mistake @ http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showpos...&postcount=207. Please visit the other Jakarta thread for a non commercial@ http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=113 & you may save yourself from being cheated & abused physically by this conman if he doesn't like you! I will continue to protect innocent fellow SBF members from this dangerous person!
Old 14-01-2013, 10:06 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 129 / Power: 17
davidsex deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guydavidsex deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by rs07 View Post
Im in jakarta now and staying in kemang area.. thinking of moving to mangga besar area for happening and more action. Is it safe to stay there? and how about amaris mangga besar hotel? heard about lokasari too
Bro,
Depends on the type of hotels you want to stay.
I have stayed at Travel hotel, is at the heart of the action, and is fine.
There is oasis hotel, but if you want to stay at a nice hotel hotel there is fashion hotel.
If you want clean hotel there is Media hotel or Novotel.

Cheers.
Old 14-01-2013, 05:46 PM
Not Activated

My Reputation: Points: 240 / Power: 0
newbird9403 is a Helpful and Caring Samsternewbird9403 is a Helpful and Caring Samsternewbird9403 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

[QUOTE=S.B.Y.1;8355051]Apa khabar bRuR newbird9403[/QUOTE

Kabar baik, bro. You???
Old 14-01-2013, 08:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 83 / Power: 17
valitar deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by manz_tatz View Post
Correct me if i'm wrong but i went to Blk M in october and the place is like ghost town. Only left 3 pubs. 1 of them is top gun. Still my fav pick up place. Pick a 35 yrs old milf there for 700k overnight. Sex with her was awesome.
I wouldn't recommend going to Blok M, especially if one isn't familiar with Jakarta. You could get lost and felt uncomfortable (even if just because of the unusual ambiance).

I'm an Indo and very familiar with the South Jakarta scene. But I wouldn't even go there myself. Not really because safety, but just because the better scenes are plenty and not in Blok M. Been there once long long time ago for the night scene, left after less than 15 mins.
Old 14-01-2013, 08:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 83 / Power: 17
valitar deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Fun in Jakarta - Alexis and Malioboro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Devonshire View Post
Fellow bros, I will be going to jakarta next week for business and will be staying at Novotel Mangga Dua. As it is my first trip there, would appreciate some advices after reading through this thread.
Bro, just to add what the other bros had said here.

1. As in any place, service, attitude and quality of girls sometimes depend on the individual girl and/or her mood at the time. That said, Alexis and Malioboro are definitely known to be some of those that have better than average quality girls, and top notch facilities even compared to those in other countries. You can even find some locals with fair skin (my cup'a tea too)

2. Taxi:
- Bluebird: blue painted cars, but make sure it reads either Blue Bird or Pusaka or Satria, all part of the Bluebird group. There are blue cab companies that are not part of Bluebird group (applies to all colour and cab coys mentioned here)

- Express: white colour
- Gamya: green colour (http://www.gamya.com/home.html)
- Taxiku: yellow colour

Note that as in any country, although the above are recommended, always exercise cautions.

3. Already discussed in this thread.

4. Many places with striptease/nude dancing
- Place with 70+ strip girls and constant dancing, but be prepared to frequently pestered by gangs of girls asking for LD: Malioboro club (first floor), KC, etc.
- Place with about 10-15 of strip girls, interspersed by band playing great music, pretty local LC/PR and thai coyotes (sexy, but not nude) and where you can feast your eyes on cute Indo girl customers (non working ladies) : Club 36, Fashion Hotel, V2, Emporium, etc (first two have Thai coyotes). Alexis also have a good club 4play on the first floor (striptease and all). If you don't have much time, better head there after you're done on the 7th heaven. At the wee hours girls from the 7th floor would sometimes hang-out at 4play too after they clock-out.

5. Can just walk-in, many papa/mamasan who'll be more than happy to help you (prices are same for Indo or foreign cheongers, no need to worry). There are just different price for different groups of girls based on grade of beauty and sexiness.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread