The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 08-07-2009, 01:19 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 37 / Power: 0
samster81 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Fortune Center

Quote:
Originally Posted by lufu5 View Post
is may from aroma back...missed her massage man....
Yes, i agree. May is rather good on the whole, she is one of the fe who can make me cum while doing BJ with CD.

Bros may want to try her.
Old 08-07-2009, 05:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
saltyfish is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by samster81 View Post
Yes, i agree. May is rather good on the whole, she is one of the fe who can make me cum while doing BJ with CD.

Bros may want to try her.
Got any direct link to FR on May?
Old 08-07-2009, 05:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
Twiddledum deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Talking about fortune centre is Eva still there. A fine bit of minah SYT. Always very accomodating.
Old 08-07-2009, 05:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 536 / Power: 19
aczeta is a glorious beacon of lightaczeta is a glorious beacon of lightaczeta is a glorious beacon of lightaczeta is a glorious beacon of lightaczeta is a glorious beacon of lightaczeta is a glorious beacon of light

Think Sailor moon is gone... walk pass juz now and saw a FOR RENT notice outside...and all dark inside,

Owe some of you return points. guys..pls pm me your post if I forgot to up u..
Old 08-07-2009, 07:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 75 / Power: 16
sexist84 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bros

I went to FC today but could not find May. Is she back already?? Cos I went down on 2 occasions but never see her.

Pls advise when and what time will she be there.

Thks.
Old 08-07-2009, 10:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 205 / Power: 17
lblittlebear is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlblittlebear is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlblittlebear is a Helpful and Caring Samster

I'm not sure how true it's.

I heard from a colleague who frequent FC that there was a raid recently

Everyone, please be a bit careful since national day is coming.

Quote:
Originally Posted by aczeta View Post
Think Sailor moon is gone... walk pass juz now and saw a FOR RENT notice outside...and all dark inside,
(3) XL Candy
(4) FL - Som
(5) FL - Wu Li
(6) FL - Ye Zhi
Old 09-07-2009, 12:23 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 119 / Power: 20
vincent2982 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyvincent2982 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

2day got raid le, i was there at abt 8pm, saw 3rd flr seems more ppl den usual. den a new shop call Bao Sheng Tang, very small, got AV take photo of the shop, question the lady, den the shop was close & the women go with the AV, Den walk pass Jiang Kang Wu, which got special 1, a few AV inside, also take pics & those girls question by AV, saw a women crying inside. Walk pass aroma, lucky noting happen, i still have a short chat with the boss. 30min later when i go back, the shop all lock.
Old 09-07-2009, 12:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1802 / Power: 63
apache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexist84 View Post
Hi bros

I went to FC today but could not find May. Is she back already?? Cos I went down on 2 occasions but never see her.

Pls advise when and what time will she be there.

Thks.
May was working today at Aroma. She usually starts work in the afternoon.

We want a good bonking session and leave Geylang a happy man. The gals happy, we happy, and we look forward to the next visit, that is even more important.
Old 09-07-2009, 12:28 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 119 / Power: 20
vincent2982 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyvincent2982 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by apache View Post
May was working today at Aroma. She usually starts work in the afternoon.
R u sure? She go back to china liao. Not back so soon, heard is end of the year. Plus i was there at 8 & did not see May
Old 09-07-2009, 12:48 AM
Samster

apache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by vincent2982 View Post
2day got raid le, i was there at abt 8pm, saw 3rd flr seems more ppl den usual. den a new shop call Bao Sheng Tang, very small, got AV take photo of the shop, question the lady, den the shop was close & the women go with the AV, Den walk pass Jiang Kang Wu, which got special 1, a few AV inside, also take pics & those girls question by AV, saw a women crying inside. Walk pass aroma, lucky noting happen, i still have a short chat with the boss. 30min later when i go back, the shop all lock.
Yeah, the two shops raided are at level 3, Rain and the new shop Bao Sheng Tang. From the coffeeshop talk and rumours, it seemed like the management already target these 2 shops, but never expect Av to act so fast this time.

I was lucky that I got out of BHC in time after my session and then there is this crowd at level 3. Lucky I manage to unload my hellfire missiles in time before Av comes.

Mixed feelings. Sailor Moon was supposed to be stationed in Rain. I have yet to try her but it seemed the shop is gone for good. I can only fantasize in my dream ripping off her dress and fire my hellfire missiles into her bulleye hole. I have upgraded my missiles and laser guided system with my new cocktail of Korean Ginseng tonic.

That new shop bao shen tang quite pity. Open only a few days and now shut down.

Without these china babes, FC look less colourful. But with them around, AV will always come. On second thought, it may seem better for these china babes to operate somewhere else so that bros can enjoy in licensed joints in FC in peace. Hopefully peace will come soon.

We want a good bonking session and leave Geylang a happy man. The gals happy, we happy, and we look forward to the next visit, that is even more important.
Old 09-07-2009, 12:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
lufu5 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

is may from arxxx back ?? anyone can confirm this?
Old 09-07-2009, 02:15 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
adrian79 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

i heard that they have been coming to FC very frequently since last month, i had mentioned in the previous page that best is to avoid going there before national day. they are checking on the licensed TN shops as well.

this popular licensed shop on level 3 at the back was raided by them last month, one of the gal was caught for offering extras but was let off because no evidence. the customer had just left the shop but they stopped the customer and brought him back to the shop for questioning. the customer said that the gal popped the question but he did not accept it.

they said this is the last warning, one more time and they will not hesitate to revoke the license.

Last edited by adrian79; 09-07-2009 at 02:27 AM.
Old 09-07-2009, 02:39 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 21 Post(s)
Quoted: 298 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19781 / Power: 28
owen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by apache View Post
Yeah, the two shops raided are at level 3, Rain and the new shop Bao Sheng Tang. From the coffeeshop talk and rumours, it seemed like the management already target these 2 shops, but never expect Av to act so fast this time.

sometimes really dun underst these ppl ... knowing FC is oredi such a 'hot' zone with AVs, they still go n open new shop there. really courting their own death. ... juz like a rabbit playing in a tiger's den when it oredi knew d dangers! s'pore is small but there r still locations centralised yet discreet enuff to siam d AV's attention!

My 22nd year of romance with SBF. Semi-retired from chionging scene.

Rep pts:
Pls do not visit the point exchange groups giving the impression you are keen to exchange points but disappear after one post. Or promise to return points but did not do so after months.
Min 5 pts for exchange.
Old 09-07-2009, 12:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
saltyfish is Cool - loads of Potential

Guess they are trying their luck and get as much customers as possible before they get closed down? But now I think FC gonna be ghost town until national day has passed.
Old 10-07-2009, 12:30 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by owen10 View Post
sometimes really dun underst these ppl ... knowing FC is oredi such a 'hot' zone with AVs, they still go n open new shop there. really courting their own death. ... juz like a rabbit playing in a tiger's den when it oredi knew d dangers! s'pore is small but there r still locations centralised yet discreet enuff to siam d AV's attention!
As the sayings go, the most dangerous place is the safest place. Bet that the boss behind Rain already reaped his desired profit at the expense of FC reputation. Today I walk past Rain and the lights are on, but no one inside.

But at the same time, I have yet to fire my missiles into the Sailor Moon's target hole leh. Maybe fate will let us meet one day, probably somewhere in Chinatown area old shophouses joints or.... I always mention about sailor moon to BHC gals, and they say I crazy or what. Well, Sailor moon is my childhood day fantasy

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1