The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 05-05-2016, 04:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4546 / Power: 19
best123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Jakarta Info

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaSmooth View Post
They have moved Red Square from where it used to be. It is now where the old Tony Roma's used to be in Senayan. Totally different type of venue than they had previously. No dancing in the middle like before where the sexy girls would get on top of that long table and dance. It looks more like immigrant now. Which sucks.
Senayan is a mall right? 2 malls there. Which level is red square?
Old 05-05-2016, 11:51 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
DaSmooth is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by best123 View Post
Senayan is a mall right? 2 malls there. Which level is red square?
Senayan is an area. There are 2 malls there. Plaza Senayan and Senayan City. But Red Square isn't in either one of them. It's basically located about a block to the left of Ratu plaza in a stand alone restaurant. It's right on that circle that has the big russian Pizza Guy statue. It's in the same building at Tony Roma's used to be if you can remember back to those days.
Old 05-05-2016, 11:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
taogunka deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

i'll be in jakarta, don't mind exploring as i have not been in the club then cheong scene place like malio / travel.

what's the damage like?
1mil and above?
Old 06-05-2016, 03:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 81 / Power: 16
rudolf deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: TonyCheong2's Jakarta Humsup Trip (May 2016)

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong2 View Post
Hahahaha sure bro lost99!

Just finish a bonk with SYT cewek at Travel.
Now heading to Sun City Club for lounging.
Really envy bro tony keep going back to jakatra like visiting old friends..must plan my upcoming trip soon already..

To all chiongster, just avoid 6th june - 7th july especially those first timer to there as u might disappointed for what you read & what u see.
Old 06-05-2016, 07:25 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
Frridayy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi Bros, i'm going to Jakarta soon. usually goes to King's Cross and Delta after work.. but if lazy to travel after dinner, any website to view FL for booking to room?
Will be staying at Kelapa Garding.
Old 06-05-2016, 01:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 9
mahlerkay deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Don't be lazy bro, you are staying quite close to the prime action.... Emporium / Classic / Malioboro... Pick any two for the premier Jakarta night experience..
Old 06-05-2016, 01:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1959 / Power: 16
lost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frridayy View Post
Hi Bros, i'm going to Jakarta soon. usually goes to King's Cross and Delta after work.. but if lazy to travel after dinner, any website to view FL for booking to room?
Will be staying at Kelapa Garding.
I don't get why so many guys want to get delivery/booking to room, instead of going out and seeing the goods in person. Alas, for those bros who wanna search online instead of in person:

1. Wechat - look for those nearby
2. Badoo - girls who put their BBM or say "boking out" will come to your room
3. Twitter - search things like #bispak or #bokingout
4. Instagram - same as above

Beware bait and switch, and scams when you use above. Some ask you to transfer money first before they come, Personally i would never do that, only pay in person.

Last edited by lost99; 06-05-2016 at 02:49 PM.
Old 06-05-2016, 01:59 PM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by lost99 View Post
Some ask you to transfer money first before they come, Personally i would never do that, only pay up front in person.
I have never had any girl in Indonesia ask me to transfer money before she came to my place. That's insane. Of course I wouldn't consider it if she did ask, but I have never had one ask in my 20 years in Jakarta. Very odd.

If a girl is coming to my place, I also refuse to pay up front in person. The girl gets her money after services rendered. If she doesn't like that, she can go home. I've only had one girl ask for the money up front, but it took about 5 seconds for her to change her mind and agree to get paid afterwards after I told her if she wanted the money first she could go back home.

I don't know who is spoiling the market by giving these girls money up front, but whoever you are, please stop it.
Old 06-05-2016, 02:07 PM
Samster (M)

Word has it that the new red square sucks and is a waste of time. It seems it's gone the route of the hard rock cafe. The hard rock cafe was one of the best pick up spots in all of Jakarta until they moved it. After they moved it, it's all local chinese there. Same with the new red square. Whenever local middle to upper class local chinese take over a venue, it's rendered worthless for mongering.
Old 06-05-2016, 02:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1959 / Power: 16
lost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant future

Quote:
I have never had any girl in Indonesia ask me to transfer money before she came to my place. That's insane. Of course I wouldn't consider it if she did ask, but I have never had one ask in my 20 years in Jakarta. Very odd..
For someone who's been 20 years in Jakarta, very odd you don't know this is the NORM for girls in demand pimping themselves online. Get off your personal ego train, do some research, and you'll see that girls post pics and tweets showing bank transfers from their clients who oblige, as "proof" they'll deliver:

I don't agree with it, but from their point of view, they don't want to head out somewhere to get stiffed/shortchanged, so they ask for a partial transfer up front. The people who oblige are Local Indo's, so i don't know why you are chewing out the people here about that.

Also, i mistakenly wrote 'up front' but meant 'in person' but after the deed. I've only paid "before" the deed once but in person. I would never pay anything sight unseen beforehand, which is what some of these girls want. Don't get your panties tied up Bro. Is is possible for you to post anything without sounding like a self-righteous know-it-all asshole? Maybe then people here would actually care about what you actually say.... because i surely don't.

Quote:
I don't know who is spoiling the market by giving these girls money up front, but whoever you are, please stop it.
Similarly, i feel your posts are spoiling the environment here, and kindly ask you to stop also. You've had your time but you're still living in the past, time to let it go man.

Last edited by lost99; 06-05-2016 at 03:14 PM.
Old 06-05-2016, 04:14 PM
Samster (M)

Personally, I don't think that aya_tayaa chick is even worth 700k for all night. She's not very attractive. Whoever is paying that chick anything more than that is crazy. Some locals like to line up call girls and will buy them airfare and pay a deposit up front. But they have money to burn. Personally, considering the vast quantity of action in Jakarta, I would not recommend paying any girl up front. I didn't pay your supposed 10 on a scale of 10 big titty Serliana up front. There's no need to pay any chick up front. If they ask, just say no and move on to the next girl.

If I am living in the past, I would think that most guys would love to be living in the past. I am hitting hot young asian poontang every night. Have been for 20 years.
Old 07-05-2016, 12:03 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 199 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1503 / Power: 9
TonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant future
TonyCheong2's Jakarta Humsup Trip (May 2016)

Quote:
Originally Posted by rudolf View Post
Really envy bro tony keep going back to jakatra like visiting old friends..must plan my upcoming trip soon already..

To all chiongster, just avoid 6th june - 7th july especially those first timer to there as u might disappointed for what you read & what u see.
My trip just ended.
Sibei xiong this time round.

My body cannot take it from the hardcore KTV drinking and bonking.
Last day almost fell sick!

Those who are into PRCs must check out Sun City KTV.
Mummys and hostesses very chio.
Old 07-05-2016, 01:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 93 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 439 / Power: 13
Setzer is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSetzer is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSetzer is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSetzer is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSetzer is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Cool Re: Jakarta Info

Just to share a videoclip... anyone can recognise where is this place? To have gathering/party with striptease dancers in broad daylight seem so weird

I can't confirm if it's taken in Jakarta, but just to share so please dont zap me.

Click on the pic below to open the videoclip in new tab. Cheers~

Old 07-05-2016, 04:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 274 / Power: 19
kawabanga is one of the Best!kawabanga is one of the Best!kawabanga is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Setzer View Post
Just to share a videoclip... anyone can recognise where is this place? To have gathering/party with striptease dancers in broad daylight seem so weird

I can't confirm if it's taken in Jakarta, but just to share so please dont zap me.

Click on the pic below to open the videoclip in new tab. Cheers~

Seem like very old clips. Guess the rich tychoon trying to bribe the police officer. Just guessing Thanks for sharing
Old 08-05-2016, 02:22 AM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by kawabanga View Post
Seem like very old clips. Guess the rich tychoon trying to bribe the police officer. Just guessing Thanks for sharing
Good call. I think that may be exactly what's going on there. And you are right that is an old video. I remember seeing it years ago. Not sure if it's Indonesia or not, but I like the big tits on that one chick even if her face is nothing great.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread