The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 16-07-2016, 09:39 AM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1513 / Power: 20
comm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant future
Re: L18 H03 - FRs & Info

Haha to me anna looks abt mid 20s, mixed blood look and quite pretty
Old 16-07-2016, 09:44 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 638 / Power: 21
HeadOn is a name known to allHeadOn is a name known to allHeadOn is a name known to allHeadOn is a name known to allHeadOn is a name known to allHeadOn is a name known to all

I guess if one is after this jc or poly student type of syt than mid 20s gals will b deemed matured Liao. Maybe cos my age I never fancy those jc or poly type of gals . I always prefer those ol type of mid20s
Old 16-07-2016, 10:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 20
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

The good thing is we all have different tastes. Like some ang mo I saw, they do not like the SYT that we Singaporean guys like. They actually chose the girl that's likely last on our list. I noticed they like those Filipino maid type.

Different tastes means we don't queue for the same girls, which is a good thing

Some of us want service, some prefer GFE, some want boobs, others like tall and thin, some want milf while others prefer SYT.

As long as happy can liao. Everyone have fun with the girl of their choice
Old 16-07-2016, 10:44 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 184 / Power: 10
Uncle2015 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterUncle2015 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Anna

Quote:
Originally Posted by chris91 View Post
Tried Anna from this house. Her look is the mature type and I don't find her that pretty. Maybe expectation is too high after reading the reviews. However, she does give high gfe and is very good at kc. That's her biggest selling point. She's definitely not suitable for those looking for a full suite cat 150 service. But if gfe is your thing, she's the one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BronzeGod View Post
I have to agree with this. An OKT in another house recommended her and I said ok because the reviews here described her as one of the prettiest in geylang, so I thought no harm take a look but I reminded the OKT that I may not accept his recommendation. However, when she arrived I had to reject as she looked too mature for my taste.

I do not know about her service though because I did not try. I'm sure she has her fans going by the previous reviews. But at her house, I think Xiaoman and Meng Meng much prettier for my taste at least. What's the full line-up of this house now?

I supposed I'm that guilty guy who described her as the prettiest WL in GL. But I had qualified in that FR, that praise was based on all WLs that I've seen, not all the WLs ever existed in GL. As for her service, I think I didn't write much in my FR cos I self-service thru out, she didn't have to do much.

Because of my age, mid 20s is still considered young. I tried SYT once, felt guilty.

Once again, sorry to the above 2 bros.
Old 16-07-2016, 10:48 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 20
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Anna

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uncle2015 View Post
I supposed I'm that guilty guy who described her as the prettiest WL in GL. But I had qualified in that FR, that praise was based on all WLs that I've seen, not all the WLs ever existed in GL. As for her service, I think I didn't write much in my FR cos I self-service thru out, she didn't have to do much.

Because of my age, mid 20s is still considered young. I tried SYT once, felt guilty.

Once again, sorry to the above 2 bros.
No need to apologise bro. Our tastes are just different. Most importantly, those who have same taste as you would have enjoyed Anna. And I did see that her business is good anyway, she has no lack of customers that appreciate her looks, so those who like tall mature type may wish to check her out! OKTs in other house also recommend her highly, so she's in a lot of good books - means that there are many satisfied customers out there for sure.

If don't like, never mind, their house still got Meng Meng, Xiaoman and Xiaoya.... Also nice choices. So go see see look look, nothing to lose
Old 09-08-2016, 10:43 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 82 / Power: 11
kennethquek deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I have always been a fan of meng meng and her bbbj and I wouldn't think its possible but I have to say she outdone her own bbbj by improving leaps and bounds. Each time she suck me the pleasure is so intense that I just feel like blowing my load all into her mouth. Its a pity she doesn't allow me to cim because that is one mouth I would gladly cim into.
Old 09-08-2016, 11:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 155 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4260 / Power: 21
Fat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond repute

Does xiao man French or at least kisses?
Worried to RTf after no Gfe feel the last time long long time ago. Any improvements? She still look good
Old 10-08-2016, 04:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 119 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2558 / Power: 12
Libero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Lor 18 House 56 - Japanese House

Is this house dead already? I walked by a few times last week and it was never open, day or night...
Old 10-08-2016, 09:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1376 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Libero View Post
Is this house dead already? I walked by a few times last week and it was never open, day or night...
OKT Tony's license was unfortunately being revoked by AV ...

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 11-08-2016, 11:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 592 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24313 / Power: 18
ejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fat Fatt View Post
Does xiao man French or at least kisses?
Worried to RTf after no Gfe feel the last time long long time ago. Any improvements? She still look good
You mean to say you were denied kissing/frenching on your first try with Xiao Man. I thought she provided frenching to all, including first-timers. Could remember the first time I had sex with her. She totally lost control of herself!
Old 11-08-2016, 11:42 PM
Samster

ejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond repute

Sorry to say you need to update your signature - many of the WLs have left our shore!
Old 14-08-2016, 10:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4286 / Power: 23
Allanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond repute

Yep Xiao man French all she French my "brother" and French my "cousin" 😂😂😂
http://i58.tinypic.com/2dieq7m.jpg
Evidence of moderator being gangster & threatening to ban SBF member: http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showpos...postcount=2868
Old 14-08-2016, 11:11 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allanooi View Post
Yep Xiao man French all she French my "brother" and French my "cousin" 😂😂😂
Wow, great for you! Xiao Man totally engrossed by my "brother", totally ignore my "cousin". My "cousin" said it's ok, he did not need the attention!
Old 17-08-2016, 03:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 582 / Power: 13
cimhol is a name known to allcimhol is a name known to allcimhol is a name known to allcimhol is a name known to allcimhol is a name known to allcimhol is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_priest View Post
OKT Tony's license was unfortunately being revoked by AV ...

Why was this revoked?

Min 5 and above exchange welcome

Upped list:
Ho-Lee; kingsle; joker88; slyer; wally888; hurricane888; bueatyhunter
Old 04-09-2016, 03:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 45 / Power: 0
VeryBadAss deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fat Fatt View Post
Highlights

My very recent 3 bonks with different experience:

Meng Meng 1803
Looks: 8/10 - she is very pretty and fair, and has this innocent girl looks, someone whom you want to bring home to show mum and dad and this is my wife. Her smile is charming and from a certain angle, she looks like Fann Wong.
Boobs: 6.5/10 - her breasts is natural, soft but not big. A plus B, I am usually not good in the measurements.
Body: 7/10 - her body still is proportional, just like a nice girl in the street, not fat, and not thin, and shapely.
Services: 7/10 - non commando, more normal service, Catbath, BBBJ, and FJ
GFE: 7/10 - we known each other for some time, have some chemistry. We do kiss and petting like lovebirds, but she not so keen on tongue fights.
BBBJ: 7.5/10 - her BBBJ is patiently performed, nice soft licks which I love, sensual and wonderful.
FJ: 8/10 - just thinking I am riding Fann Wong already giving me a great kick. Her pussy is nicely maintained with trimmed hair. She is lubricated enough after a short cunnilingus. She squirmed with shiok esso when I inserted my tool into her and start to pump in missionary position.
Overall: 7.5/10 Good, still can RTF. Nice girl to bring home type
Just tried Meng Meng 1803:
Face: 7/10. 1.64M tall innocent girl look with short hair & charming smile, but far from Fann Wong (no cheekbone).
Body: 6/10. Average with slight tummy. Small butterfly tattoo on her right pelvis. Nicely trimmed pussy hair.
Services: 7/10. Good BBBJ in shower, brief back massage, normal catbath, followed by another BBBJ with good suction (didn't feel her teeth). No AR offered.
FJ: 7/10. 3 different positions, but she applied too much KY. Nonetheless, I could see that she was enjoying when I pumped her.
Attitude: 7/10. Friendly & chatty.
Overall, 6.5/10. Good for 1 try, but not RTF
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1