The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 19-08-2016, 11:22 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 112 / Power: 8
Nescafe1981 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyNescafe1981 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Butterfly in the house

Yesterday went to my regular house to find my regular girl... Omg, my regular girl was off but I saw her having her meal and she saw me too then OKT told me got 13 new girls. I signal her that I come another day... Suddenly she signal me with her fingers 1 and 7. So I tot is 17... I never have a good look at no17 when she was sitting down until shower time... KNN... Mix blood sia, got those Angmo looks, service still lose to my regular girl. When I'm done, my regular girl still eating and I approach her and there were another 2 more girls eating too whose I fuck before and i ask her, 17 is your friend? She reply no, she said 1 or 7... NB... LL loh... When I came to the main hall, saw no7... Wah Lao, she got the foxy looks "Come & fuck me face"... She is my next target liao...😁... Got 12 more girls to bonks...

Last edited by Nescafe1981; 19-08-2016 at 11:47 AM.
Old 19-08-2016, 01:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3898 / Power: 21
cassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nescafe1981 View Post
Yesterday went to my regular house to find my regular girl... Omg, my regular girl was off but I saw her having her meal and she saw me too then OKT told me got 13 new girls. I signal her that I come another day... Suddenly she signal me with her fingers 1 and 7. So I tot is 17... I never have a good look at no17 when she was sitting down until shower time... KNN... Mix blood sia, got those Angmo looks, service still lose to my regular girl. When I'm done, my regular girl still eating and I approach her and there were another 2 more girls eating too whose I fuck before and i ask her, 17 is your friend? She reply no, she said 1 or 7... NB... LL loh... When I came to the main hall, saw no7... Wah Lao, she got the foxy looks "Come & fuck me face"... She is my next target liao...😁... Got 12 more girls to bonks...
And your regular house would be which house?
Old 19-08-2016, 01:22 PM
Samster (P)

My Reputation: Points: 1513 / Power: 20
comm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant future

Quote:
Lol....looks like ur regular very open minded...gd for u
Old 19-08-2016, 02:29 PM
Samster

Nescafe1981 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyNescafe1981 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by cassano10 View Post
And your regular house would be which house?
Lor 24, house 14...
Damage $40

I go for service, not for looks. The FL age are around late 20s and early 30s. Those want chio and SYT FL, don't waste your time go there.

Last edited by Nescafe1981; 19-08-2016 at 02:47 PM.
Old 19-08-2016, 02:31 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by comm View Post
Lol....looks like ur regular very open minded...gd for u
She see me butterfly too many liao... Use to it, she know I will go back to her...

I haven't seen No1 yet... If she was the previous FL, service also good. Abit pump, natural cup D, your ass hole also she will lick but she alway want customer to go for 2 shots... I'm old liao, cannot tahan 2 shots...
Old 19-08-2016, 03:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 455 / Power: 9
Lorres is a glorious beacon of lightLorres is a glorious beacon of lightLorres is a glorious beacon of lightLorres is a glorious beacon of lightLorres is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Lor 24, house 14...
Damage $40

I go for service, not for looks. The FL age are around late 20s and early 30s. Those want chio and SYT FL, don't waste your time go there.
I was guessing L12H17, as the girls on meal breaks there also openly eat their meals in the big hall, as other girls on duty preen their feathers waiting for customers. Lol
Old 19-08-2016, 03:24 PM
Samster (P)

comm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant future

Quote:
She see me butterfly too many liao... Use to it, she know I will go back to her...

I haven't seen No1 yet... If she was the previous FL, service also good. Abit pump, natural cup D, your ass hole also she will lick but she alway want customer to go for 2 shots... I'm old liao, cannot tahan 2 shots...
Had to try to remember where is l24 h14 been a long time since i went there
Old 19-08-2016, 03:28 PM
Samster

Quote:
Had to try to remember where is l24 h14 been a long time since i went there
Haha... Near Esso petrol station, opp G-Spa
Old 19-08-2016, 08:28 PM

My Reputation: Points: 1703 / Power: 0
korean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant future

Quote:
she is nato17 darling ...i wrongly see no17 as nato17
Old 11-09-2016, 11:42 PM
Samster

Lorres is a glorious beacon of lightLorres is a glorious beacon of lightLorres is a glorious beacon of lightLorres is a glorious beacon of lightLorres is a glorious beacon of light

Butterflies settle on a flower for extended periods, and then flew off to another. The next, the butterfly might revisit the first flower again!

Q: When does one know its time to fly off?
A: When OKT informs that your regular is not working today....and you actually felt glad.
Old 12-09-2016, 12:48 PM
Samster (P)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorres View Post
Butterflies settle on a flower for extended periods, and then flew off to another. The next, the butterfly might revisit the first flower again!

Q: When does one know its time to fly off?
A: When OKT informs that your regular is not working today....and you actually felt glad.
yes...well said !

when u feel relief ur regular is not there
Old 12-09-2016, 02:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3898 / Power: 21
cassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond repute

Her frens will tell her u took others n some okts damn kpo also.

Lol
Old 12-09-2016, 04:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 75 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12259 / Power: 23
wpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Lol
maybe I shall drop there too...

Here is my latest CIM FR-
https://samsforum.asia/showpost.php?...8&postcount=64

If u hv up me, drop me a pm to return favour ( min 8 pts)
Old 12-09-2016, 07:46 PM
Samster

Quote:
yes...well said !
when u feel relief ur regular is not there
The "relief" is quite an interesting and strange feeling....

Quote:
Lol
True. But if the RTF is not even working, you got an excuse...even the WL you chose got an excuse.
But if the RTF is merely occupied with another guy...you somehow have this obligation to wait for your session.
Old 12-09-2016, 10:32 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorres View Post
True. But if the RTF is not even working, you got an excuse...even the WL you chose got an excuse.
But if the RTF is merely occupied with another guy...you somehow have this obligation to wait for your session.
What is worse is that, after you got your excuse to chose another WL....and after the session you start to think :
"Why did I choose that other girl as my RTF to begin with?!?! THIS girl that I just fucked is way better! What have I been missing?!? Shit....!"
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1