The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 23-08-2016, 06:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 112 / Power: 9
Nescafe1981 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyNescafe1981 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by lustysinner View Post
L24Jalan Molek H14

Just found out that there are 6 new gals there.

Only came abt week.

G10,11,12 , 13,06,07

I think G7 and G13 looks not bad.

Just Fyi only
OKT told me got around 13 new girls... Now need to butterfly within that house liao
Old 23-08-2016, 07:02 PM
Samster

Nescafe1981 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyNescafe1981 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Geylang's $40 and $50 Thai Reports

Recently found out that after their 2 years contract end, they are not allow to enter singapore again... No social visiting too... So if u miss them, I think need to fly to their country and fuck them liao

Last edited by Nescafe1981; 24-08-2016 at 07:19 AM.
Old 24-08-2016, 03:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
Undsta deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nescafe1981 View Post
1shot = $40
what time it opens?
Old 25-08-2016, 09:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 774 / Power: 20
kwh79 is a splendid one to beholdkwh79 is a splendid one to beholdkwh79 is a splendid one to beholdkwh79 is a splendid one to beholdkwh79 is a splendid one to beholdkwh79 is a splendid one to beholdkwh79 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heydar View Post
Tried L18H36 G8 awhile back not sure still around or not if have please tell me whether she still around.

I thought her boobs were small for some reason until undress wow big probably D cup and saggy feels natural. Body wise not bad big tattoo covering her belly for bros who like tattoo would enjoy but I don't really like tattoo. Looks wise not bad thick make up and look mature she said she is 29 years old.

Firstly, she very patient took 80 dollar session in early afternoon so longer she massage me first before we did anything the massage was alright. We chatted a bit and she was very friendly overall.

Proceed to cbj not so good can feel teeth. Ask if can french she say can kiss cheeks only. Fj was good accommodate to different position.

Overall, may RTF if any bros know she still around or not cause so long never go there liao.
She is still there. It was a good bonk today. IMO she doesn't look 29. Looks younger. But her hanging fruits are oh la la.
Old 25-08-2016, 09:30 PM
Samster (P)

My Reputation: Points: 1513 / Power: 20
comm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant future

Quote:
Recently found out that after their 2 years contract end, they are not allow to enter singapore again... No social visiting too... So if u miss them, I think need to fly to their country and fuck them liao
oh....i thought for the thai girls they can come back again.....iirc prc and thai and malaysian all have different contract terms , viet i dunno

and thxs for the frs too
Old 25-08-2016, 11:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1151 / Power: 13
bonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud of

once cut card...canot come bac laew...no matter u prc viet thai or malaysian.
social visit think nid go embassy or poliz station n guarantor.

Bro comm ..if u realli miss n 1see ur teelak.. easy la...u meet each other halfway...say penang..then book a cruise to international water ...n hav a wonderful time
Old 26-08-2016, 02:48 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 738 / Power: 19
Cyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by bonkning View Post
once cut card...canot come bac laew...no matter u prc viet thai or malaysian.
social visit think nid go embassy or poliz station n guarantor.

Bro comm ..if u realli miss n 1see ur teelak.. easy la...u meet each other halfway...say penang..then book a cruise to international water ...n hav a wonderful time
technically cannot come back,, but i have met a few cat 40 at thai lisco in the past ....a few even got married here
Old 26-08-2016, 10:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1151 / Power: 13
bonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyberspace Nerd View Post
technically cannot come back,, but i have met a few cat 40 at thai lisco in the past ....a few even got married here
waoo ... dat one beyond my level laew...mi newbie aeh...
those ger u mentioned for sure i duno who ...
heck...i think i havent even step into geyland yet .. at that time...

but m sure there r oways ways to get around these burea things...juz like siam reservist...
i got one fren chao geng...geng kar liao...skip some but oso kena oc order n kena charge by oc... almost kena go inside... real oc hor.. not the one at home. is juz how far u r willing to go for it... most of us wun la...

dats y i say ... for commander... juz book the cruise lar..
Old 26-08-2016, 03:08 PM
Samster

L24 H14

G9
Looks: Got baby face, Cheerful
Boobs: B
Frenching: No
Services: Cold/Hot BJ (SOP) + trimmed pussy
hair
RTF: No
Damage: $40

Short and Simple FR. Thanks 👍
Old 26-08-2016, 03:18 PM
Samster

L24 H14

G10
Looks: Got young rich TaiTai looks + Polite
Boobs: Enhanced D
Frenching: Yes
Services: Will request you to help her undress (Like we playing poker cards) + Cold/Hot BJ + She have no stamina so cowgirl only a few jacks then she request to change position, maybe her boobs too heavy for her + She got nice ass, 👍 for doggy style
RTF: Not at the moment

Last edited by Nescafe1981; 26-08-2016 at 03:29 PM.
Old 28-08-2016, 12:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
crown111 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
L24 H14

G10
Looks: Got young rich TaiTai looks + Polite
Boobs: Enhanced D
Frenching: Yes
Services: Will request you to help her undress (Like we playing poker cards) + Cold/Hot BJ + She have no stamina so cowgirl only a few jacks then she request to change position, maybe her boobs too heavy for her + She got nice ass, 👍 for doggy style
RTF: Not at the moment

$40 for how long?
Old 28-08-2016, 08:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 618 / Power: 13
FRwriter is a name known to allFRwriter is a name known to allFRwriter is a name known to allFRwriter is a name known to allFRwriter is a name known to allFRwriter is a name known to all

Have not cheong at Geylang for yrs already. Today made a trip to Geylang, noticed many changes along even lorong from past few years. (I can't even rmb when was the last time I visited a legal house)

Anyway.. here's my FR..

Gey Lor 24 (Jln Suka)
House 15
Girl: #15 (Candy)

Looks: 8/10 (skinny with some uneven teeth)
Body: 7/10 (curvy body + large tattoos. I'm not really fond of girls with large tattoos.)
Boobs: 8/10 (quite big but it's enhanced, not for "natural" lovers)
S.O.P stuff (Shower, catbath): 6/10
BJ: 8/10 (I requested for a slow one)
FJ: 7/10 (Nth to shout abt)
Massage: 7.5/10 (not piano type) *
Damage: $80 * ($40 for 25mins but I couldn't cum within 25mins so extend another session. Then aft that she gave me a short massage. Quite good, not piano type.)

Left a satisfied man..
Old 29-08-2016, 06:12 PM
Samster (P)

My Reputation: Points: 1513 / Power: 20
comm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by FRwriter View Post
Have not cheong at Geylang for yrs already. Today made a trip to Geylang, noticed many changes along even lorong from past few years. (I can't even rmb when was the last time I visited a legal house)

Anyway.. here's my FR..

Gey Lor 24 (Jln Suka)
House 15
Girl: #15 (Candy)

Looks: 8/10 (skinny with some uneven teeth)
Body: 7/10 (curvy body + large tattoos. I'm not really fond of girls with large tattoos.)
Boobs: 8/10 (quite big but it's enhanced, not for "natural" lovers)
S.O.P stuff (Shower, catbath): 6/10
BJ: 8/10 (I requested for a slow one)
FJ: 7/10 (Nth to shout abt)
Massage: 7.5/10 (not piano type) *
Damage: $80 * ($40 for 25mins but I couldn't cum within 25mins so extend another session. Then aft that she gave me a short massage. Quite good, not piano type.)

Left a satisfied man..
More or less same experience for me too, except i only needed 1 session
Old 30-08-2016, 10:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 9
razorwind deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Went to 1217 just now, went with G11

Name:May, 28 y/o, from Issan
Looks: Mature looking kind of pretty. Shoulder length hair with bob hair style.

Body: Normal build, no obvious tummy but not skinny either. Her boobs look nice, C with perky nipples, but sadly, it was enhanced. Felt natural at first touch, but felt hardness along the way.

Shower: SOP, nothing special

Foreplay/Catbath: Quite non existent, only lick 1 side nipple lol, maybe still new.

CBJ: Can see she put effort, but suction was quite weak. Though not CIM inducing standard, but was pretty stimulating and enjoyable.

FJ: I guess as she is new, nothing to shout about. Cowgirl she rode abit hard to be enjoyable. Changed to missionary to enjoy her C boobs, finished off that way.

Post FJ: Again, straight to the shower after condom off, managed to chit chat abit in the shower.

Attitude: Overall pleasant attitude and friendly, but service wise not very there yet. I would reserve further comments on her, as she only started work for 9 days. Probably won't RTF until she gain some experience.
Old 03-09-2016, 09:30 AM
Samster

L24 H14

G11
Looks: Normal
Boobs: Enhanced C (Can see the scar mark at her armpits)
Bathing: SOP

Services: Alot of licking action, starting from ears, neck, nipples, belly.

BJ: Instead of blowing up & down, her BJ more on deep throat, her tougue keep circling around my dick head while my didi is still in her mouth "like washing machine".

FJ: I let her do the work, she ride me + suck my nipples. After cleaning up, her head lie on my stomach and we chat.

She ask me how often I come and next time choose her again.

RTF: No. I'm a butterfly man...haha

When I walk past the main hall heading to the exit, 1 of the girl who is in my "next to fuck shortlist" called me. She speak in broken mandarin, "Choose me next time, I will make u shiok shiok"

Short & Simple FR...👍

Last edited by Nescafe1981; 03-09-2016 at 01:04 PM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1