The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 12-07-2016, 04:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 9
Tobiasby deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Lorong 18 Club 20 (Peter's new place at 1820)

Duo Duo

After reading another bro's comments on her, i went and tried her.

Nice looking girl with matching C cups and pointy butts. After she take off everything, can see her body curves. She then hold my hand n led me inside to take shower together.

She slowly adjust the water for suitable temperature, then ask if water's too hot or cold. I nodded my head to signal to her OK. She then applied cleansing lotion on my body, rubbing from my shoulders, neck down south. Then she applied them on her breasts and body, and gave a breasts massage inside the shower.

She slowly kneels down n cusps her breasts together to give breast fuck. After few mins, she washed off all the bubbles and lotion, cleaning me thoroughly. Then take in a mouthful of warm water and started her BBBJ. It's heavenly ... Can feel her tongue twisting, turing, swirling around my dick n dick head. I almost CIM then. Have to stop her.

She dried me up with new clean towel, b4 we laid on her bed together. Started frenching me, her tongue is real skillful. Wonder where she learn all her tongue fighting from. Her hands molested my nipples, and I fingered her. She let out a soft moan, and said "ni hao huai".

I lifted my wet finger from her pussy n put in front of my nose, and say "hao xiang o", she laughed and continued to french me, before going down south to BBBJ.

I tried to control myself from CIM from her intense BBBJ, and signal to her for caps. After caps on, i inserted my already very hyped capped dick inside her extremely wet pussy. It just slided in n out like a worm in and out of a hole.

Within mins, i let out all my sperm into the condom. Laid down flat, and she hugged me tightly and rested her head on my chest. Then the intercom rings and we washed up quickly. She gave me a goodbye kiss before i left.
Old 25-07-2016, 03:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
matvey deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Now hard to find good looking and good service CAT 150
Luckily still have this gem from 1820

001 - Duo Duo
Looks - The prettiest amongst those sitting down inside, and the 1st time me eyes set on her, i know she's the one
Body & height - Very proportional body shape, with her height, her boobs almost popping out. after she undressed, can see that she used push-up, so B+/C- becomes C+, still very big n nice for her build
Services - Frenching, kissing, showering, 69 sex, BBBJ, catbath AR, FJ, all exciting and unforgettable actions packed inside 1 hour
especially seeing her riding on me, licking my nipples, then hugging me, frenching me. when i cummed, she removed the condom and cleaned me up with wet tissue, sleep on my chest and said she enjoyed it very much. hope i don't visit her everyday or she cannot help but fall in love with me. because my love making skills too good.
RTF - will go for her once a week as per her request.

Last edited by matvey; 25-07-2016 at 05:16 PM.
Old 28-07-2016, 05:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 103 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 311 / Power: 15
angeloo is one of the Best!angeloo is one of the Best!angeloo is one of the Best!angeloo is one of the Best!

Hi bro, this duo duo is what cat and for how Long?

I remember this house girls mostly 30 mins $100

Thanks
Old 09-08-2016, 09:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 959 / Power: 15
fapfapfap is a splendid one to beholdfapfapfap is a splendid one to beholdfapfapfap is a splendid one to beholdfapfapfap is a splendid one to beholdfapfapfap is a splendid one to beholdfapfapfap is a splendid one to beholdfapfapfap is a splendid one to beholdfapfapfap is a splendid one to behold
Thumbs up Re: Lorong 18 Club 20 (Peter's new place at 1820)

Was walking by and decided to try walk into this house as they were opening.

OKT was very friendly, and I took the first girl who talked to me which happened to be Duo Duo. Must say I'm very impressed with her service, she really knows how to use her mouth!

Looks: Tall and fair, very smooth skin, but a bit skinny
Boobs: Decent B+ with nice hard nipples

Normally I would give ratings, but with Duo Duo I would just like to say I am super impressed. She was very focused on servicing me: her mouth was always sucking my cock, licking my nipples/catbathing me, or french kissing me.

She was also one of the very few girls to make me cum in cowgirl position, meaning her pussy is damn tight and she knows how to move when on top. Will definitely RTF.
Old 09-08-2016, 12:54 PM
Samster

fapfapfap is a splendid one to beholdfapfapfap is a splendid one to beholdfapfapfap is a splendid one to beholdfapfapfap is a splendid one to beholdfapfapfap is a splendid one to beholdfapfapfap is a splendid one to beholdfapfapfap is a splendid one to beholdfapfapfap is a splendid one to behold

Wow seriously? I post a FR in good faith to help the community and got zapped. What's wrong with this house?

Old 09-08-2016, 03:52 PM
Samster (P)

My Reputation: Points: 1513 / Power: 20
comm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant future

Bro fapfapfap,

1805 and 1820 used to have alot of clone writing fake frs for them, most likely the zappers are some bros who are not familiar with you.....and they mistaken u as a promoter

this the problem when OKT use Fake FRs to promote their house, when people realize there is a problem with the FRs, they become suspicious and distrustful of all good FRs about that house, even those that are genuine

my suggestion to okts is to constantly encourage genuine feedback for their house wls

Last edited by comm; 09-08-2016 at 04:04 PM.
Old 10-08-2016, 12:49 AM
Samster

The dishonest OKTs are only a part of the problem. The community has also downvoted for honest FRs, especially bad ones in FL dome as well. This is the first time I've seen such a negative reaction to a positive FR.

Thanks for sharing the history bro Comm, I'll post my next FR soon, my last target wasn't available when I walked into this house. Cheers.
Old 10-08-2016, 11:46 AM
Samster (P)

comm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by fapfapfap View Post
The dishonest OKTs are only a part of the problem. The community has also downvoted for honest FRs, especially bad ones in FL dome as well. This is the first time I've seen such a negative reaction to a positive FR.

Thanks for sharing the history bro Comm, I'll post my next FR soon, my last target wasn't available when I walked into this house. Cheers.
No worries, have fun...
Old 04-09-2016, 05:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 188 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3471 / Power: 21
helmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond repute

a lot of newbies and negative reps giving fantastic ratings for Duo Duo. Interesting...
Old 05-09-2016, 09:34 PM
Samster (P)

its a clear sign of something wrong some where
Old 30-11-2016, 11:17 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
shanna deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Lelong lelong lelong bros...

heard got new girls coming down. going to check out this friday
Old 03-12-2016, 12:41 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
shanna deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Visited 1820 and bonked this WL called Duo Li (number 89) today. She is aged 26 this year born in 1990 with her home town in Nanjing.

Standing at 1.63m, she has dyed reddish brown hair tied back to a pony tail. I think she looks 60% like the Chinese Singer Sun Yue

The highlight about her is her C cup boobs which are hard to come by nowadays. She is also quite fair for a Chinese

I had a wonderful time with her as she works really hard and is not a time watcher. We had hot sex on the silver grey coloured exercise ball and my, she is indeed skilful and manoeuvred my member with dexterity. Unloaded in her a little to quickly and had 20mins left Nevertheless, she continued giving me a soothing massage on my arms, thighs and tummy.

She can be said to be very service oriented and experience. The economy is bad now so maybe no RTF
Old 04-12-2016, 09:51 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
meemeepocari is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Anyone have any comments regarding Ferrari; looks like Mongolian, north korean girl and the other is Xiao Qiao more towards the slutty milfy type? When down to look see but did not bonk
Old 05-12-2016, 09:40 AM
Samster (M)

Anybody been to this house and able to comment on Ferrari a Mongolian looking and north Korean looking type of WL and Xiao Qiao the slutty and milfy looking type? Did not call any of them, only on a look see mission
Old 05-12-2016, 10:05 AM
Samster (M)

Anybody been to this house and able to comment on Ferrari a Mongolian looking and north Korean looking type of WL and Xiao Qiao the slutty and milfy looking type? Did not call any of them, only on a look see mission
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread