The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 25-07-2016, 07:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 79 / Power: 15
GL-Roamer deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: L1608

Yuan Yuan
Homebase: 1608

Physical Appearance
Face: Small and pleasant looking.

Body: She is a bit plump. Definitely not your slim type. More on the meaty side.

Boobs: Big B I guess. But they are firm and nice to hold. Nice hard nipples too. Nipple sucking is ok.

Pussy: Clean shaven.

Service
Shower: Lots of activities here. Cock teasing with her butt with me groping her lovely tits, boobs rubbing all over my body from front to back and a good BBBJ.

Catbath: Nice light licks with the tongue, turns on my senses and covers the entire back and back of legs.

AR: Nice feeling as her tongue moves slowly around my asshole.

BBBJ: Multiple positions, she is ok with me touching her pussy till she was wet, then we proceeded to 69 position.

FJ: After she got me nice and hard, its caps on and i inserted into her pussy. She is very tight. Can feel my dick push through the layers of flesh. Her vagina has good grip strength and I can feel her squeezing me. It was a good sex session.

Attitude: Excellent. She is chatty, smiley and cheerful. Breaks the ice very easily.

RTF: Yea sure. Why not. With such great attitude and good customer service. She deserves the RTFs.
Old 02-08-2016, 08:00 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 590 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24262 / Power: 18
ejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by feige View Post
Hi,

I was waiting at 1606 for Yang Yang, suddenly a beautiful girl came into 1606 with a man (his client), so it was the man to use 1606 room with other house girl.

I asked 1606 OKT and got to know that beautiful girl name is "Na Na" from 1608. And OKT said Na Na is new girl at 1608.

Does anyone know or tried "Na Na" at 1608?

Her face and body is attractive to me. But not sure her service worth the money or not.
Na Na, at 1.66m tall, is the tallest gal currently in 1608. For me, her service is not that great yet but certainly will improve in the mths ahead. She provides good catbath and semi-deep throat BJ. While she is not a natural frencher (she never kiss/french when she sex with her bf, she said), she tries hard in deep passionate frenching with me and can see that she enjoys it. Her sex stamina is not good. She cannot do cowgal position for long. Fucked her long in the missionary position. Also does not allow fingering penetration (with condom) into her pussy, saying her vaginal tissue too delicate. Prefer 69 with the guy on top. Likes pussy painting/licking but pussy hair not well trimmed. She knows Yang Yang of 1606 well. Na Na knows she has some way to catch up in terms of service level.
Old 05-08-2016, 08:11 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 83 / Power: 9
oneshoe deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Sandy

My favorite GL girl Bei Bei from 1606 just went home so I was looking around for a new bonk.

Sandy isn't really my type of appearance (I like short and busty like Bei Bei) but I liked the look she was giving me from the couch so off we go.

She has a sexy, confident, deep voice. I don't speak chinese so the conversation was limited but she seemed nice.

Anyway the service was fantastic once we were out of the shower. Started off with an excellent BJ then flipped over for massage and AR.

She does a really good BJ. I could of easily CIM. By the time she put on the cap I was 80% done. Her cowgirl is great too. I lasted maybe 90 seconds after she got on top.

Didn't ask or try to kiss as AR + kissing is a bit of a turn off.

My knees were wobbling a bit when I was leaving.

RTF: Most likely as the service is that good (but not for a while).
Old 07-08-2016, 07:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 100 / Power: 8
Bighearts deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyBighearts deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Thumbs up Re: L1608

Girl: YaYa
Unit: L1608
Region: Hunan

A sweet and excellence girl, I have met her once last week, good and worth to try again.

Face: 9/10 (Sweet)
Clothing: 8/10 (In black colour, sexy underwear)
Height: 8/10 (1.6m, just fit for me)
Hair: 9/10 (Long hair till back)
Skin: 9/10 (White, fair and smooth, good for licking)
Breasts: 9/10 (D cup, good for squeezing and sucking)
Shower: 8/10 (Let me squeezed her breasts, used breasts to rub my body)
BJ: 10/10 (One during bath and one on bed, full throat service)
Catbath: 8/10 (Front and back body)
6/9: 9/10 (Good to lick and suck)
AR: 9/10 (I enjoy it)
FJ: 10/10 (Styles: laying/side laying/back laying/bed edge/cowboy/doggy. I have four orgasm)

Overall Service Grade: 9/10
Summary: I will be back again.

Posted by Bighearts.
Old 09-08-2016, 10:44 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
ibeback deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Talking Re: L1608

I visited L16 and trying to find a girl of my taste, strolled in L1606 and later L1608.
In L1608, I saw a pretty girl Ya Ya (雅雅) sitting on the sofa and I decided to take her on since I did not have any preference in mind. She is very friendly and we communicated very well, I believed it was due to my fluent in Mandarin!
We went into the room and start my amusement, I stripped off her clothing one-by-one and a pure white, fair and smooth skill appeared infront of me, what a great sexy body with a pair of D cup size breast.
Her service was excellence and did all styles I requested, she was cooperative and I also gifted her my super power drill which I normally do not treat other girls.
Great job, YaYa. Keep it up.
Old 10-08-2016, 12:50 AM
Samster

ejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond repute

Sandy or Ya Ya, who should I go for first? Both should be ard 1.6m and have reasonably pleasant looks. (Xia Tian and Yuan Yuan are definitely out for me).
Old 10-08-2016, 01:42 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1896 / Power: 13
baotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by ejectjoy View Post
Sandy or Ya Ya, who should I go for first? Both should be ard 1.6m and have reasonably pleasant looks. (Xia Tian and Yuan Yuan are definitely out for me).
Service= sandy
Looks= yay a ( looks subjective)

Why xiatian and yuan yuan are out?
Old 10-08-2016, 02:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
KFPanda deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
what's wrong with them? and you sound very adamant about it with the "definitely out". not your type? but the 2 girls are of different "pattern"...
Old 10-08-2016, 11:36 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by baotohk View Post
Service= sandy
Looks= yay a ( looks subjective)

Why xiatian and yuan yuan are out?
Quote:
Originally Posted by KFPanda View Post
what's wrong with them? and you sound very adamant about it with the "definitely out". not your type? but the 2 girls are of different "pattern"...
Thanks for the reply. Tried Sandy - MILF face, good catbath (wet the back with mouth wash, tongue licking, slurping and strong mouth suction), pry open the bum with hands for deep AR, massage (comfortable back massage with hands and stepping on back), French, deep-throat bj and pussy licking in 69 position, strong sex in cowgal and missionary positions (almost cum during cowgal) good passionate kissing/French, fondling and hugging while thrusting hard into her pussy.

I think I probably couldn't do the entire last part of my description to Xia Tian and Yuan Yuan because of their height. Nothing against them. I understand they have their own patterns and strong service points.

Spoke to Ya Ya in the rear of the house, after the session. She was having a smoke break. (She smoked a packet of cigarettes in 3 days.) She made flirtatious eye blink before I left.

Last edited by ejectjoy; 10-08-2016 at 11:39 PM. Reason: Add quote from another msg
Old 11-08-2016, 01:32 PM
Samster

Quote:
Thanks for the reply. Tried Sandy - MILF face, good catbath (wet the back with mouth wash, tongue licking, slurping and strong mouth suction), pry open the bum with hands for deep AR, massage (comfortable back massage with hands and stepping on back), French, deep-throat bj and pussy licking in 69 position, strong sex in cowgal and missionary positions (almost cum during cowgal) good passionate kissing/French, fondling and hugging while thrusting hard into her pussy.

I think I probably couldn't do the entire last part of my description to Xia Tian and Yuan Yuan because of their height. Nothing against them. I understand they have their own patterns and strong service points.

Spoke to Ya Ya in the rear of the house, after the session. She was having a smoke break. (She smoked a packet of cigarettes in 3 days.) She made flirtatious eye blink before I left.
yes, sandy have really good service.
As for xia tian and yuan yuan, where height is a concern, well... everyone has their own liking. I almost thought that there are something wrong with them.
Old 24-08-2016, 10:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
xxxx85 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

1608 close?
Old 26-08-2016, 12:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 332 / Power: 14
sashangel is one of the Best!sashangel is one of the Best!sashangel is one of the Best!sashangel is one of the Best!

Re : Fei Fei and Xia Tian

Between these two, who would be a better bet in terms of overall services ? Appreciate it if bros who have tried them could advise. Many thanks.
Old 26-08-2016, 12:25 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sashangel View Post
Re : Fei Fei and Xia Tian

Between these two, who would be a better bet in terms of overall services ? Appreciate it if bros who have tried them could advise. Many thanks.
You mean fei er is it?
Old 26-08-2016, 01:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 332 / Power: 14
sashangel is one of the Best!sashangel is one of the Best!sashangel is one of the Best!sashangel is one of the Best!

Yes,fei er。Sorry for the mistake。
Old 26-08-2016, 02:03 PM
Samster (P)

My Reputation: Points: 1513 / Power: 20
comm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxxx85 View Post
1608 close?
License suspended, see the hot news thread
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1