The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 14-08-2016, 11:33 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 98 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1465 / Power: 19
Linnie has much to be proud ofLinnie has much to be proud ofLinnie has much to be proud ofLinnie has much to be proud ofLinnie has much to be proud ofLinnie has much to be proud ofLinnie has much to be proud ofLinnie has much to be proud ofLinnie has much to be proud ofLinnie has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Allanooi View Post
Must be you hit her g spot Gao Gao at that angle she song song
Hahaha i am so proud of myself, damn ego boosted now.
Old 18-08-2016, 09:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 120 / Power: 14
lanceage deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guylanceage deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: L8h45

Writing this on the way back. Took g10 as my other regulars are not working. Had a totally bad experience with her. Shower dam long. Everything also cant do. Feels like shes just dragging around like a dead fish. End up just leaving half way through. Took 2 session got back half. Shes blacklisted for me.
Old 18-08-2016, 11:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
sobok deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any bro knows what is the opening hours?
Old 21-08-2016, 04:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 98 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1465 / Power: 19
Linnie has much to be proud ofLinnie has much to be proud ofLinnie has much to be proud ofLinnie has much to be proud ofLinnie has much to be proud ofLinnie has much to be proud ofLinnie has much to be proud ofLinnie has much to be proud ofLinnie has much to be proud ofLinnie has much to be proud of

Had a RTF with G81.
This time even better! Started with a long GFE hug. Then lots of frenching and also BBBJ. During FJ, lots of loud moaning. She was spurting out Thai words such as "siao" and others that I do not understand. Could feel her pussy grip my shaft few times, don't know whether that is a sign of her having orgasm. I must stress that during shower, she did well in washing my body thoroughly and gave me some light massages.

RTF again? Yes. I will be the regular for G9 and G81. Still yet to try G88 but on my list now.

G93 looks pretty but luckily I am already equipped with info to avoid her. Thank you the whoever bro out there who ever written a FR about her.
Old 21-08-2016, 04:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3898 / Power: 21
cassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond repute

Some bro told me that g93 trying to seduce him while he waiting for another gal.
Maybe g93 svc improved? Lol

I don't go for enhanced boobs so never try.
Old 21-08-2016, 07:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1530 / Power: 13
ffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by cassano10 View Post
Some bro told me that g93 trying to seduce him while he waiting for another gal.
Maybe g93 svc improved? Lol

I don't go for enhanced boobs so never try.
93 attitude quite good
Just have some restrictions in bonk
Old 21-08-2016, 08:18 PM
Samster (P)

My Reputation: Points: 1513 / Power: 20
comm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant future

i also dun like those hard hard fake boobs...so din try her...despite her good looks
Old 23-08-2016, 05:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 179 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 210 / Power: 12
galaxyass is a Helpful and Caring Samstergalaxyass is a Helpful and Caring Samstergalaxyass is a Helpful and Caring Samster

I do agree G93 attitude is quite ok, some restriction is good in a way too... Sometimes if everything also can also abit scary....
Den again, life is like dat, ppl give nobody wan, ppl don't give everybody wan... 5555
Old 23-08-2016, 09:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1979 / Power: 14
今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Linnie View Post
Had a RTF with G81.
This time even better! Started with a long GFE hug. Then lots of frenching and also BBBJ. During FJ, lots of loud moaning. She was spurting out Thai words such as "siao" and others that I do not understand. Could feel her pussy grip my shaft few times, don't know whether that is a sign of her having orgasm. I must stress that during shower, she did well in washing my body thoroughly and gave me some light massages.

RTF again? Yes. I will be the regular for G9 and G81. Still yet to try G88 but on my list now.

G93 looks pretty but luckily I am already equipped with info to avoid her. Thank you the whoever bro out there who ever written a FR about her.
siao means horny in thai
Old 23-08-2016, 09:54 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3898 / Power: 21
cassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 今晚打老虎. View Post
siao means horny in thai
Mai chai. Siao means shiok.
Old 24-08-2016, 09:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 82 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 791 / Power: 13
francesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by francesco View Post
wah, can she be my next 88 😁?
will drop by one day...
tried her, all the reviews are pretty much accurate

g88
Nan (as in Nancy, actually can call her Nancy too)
big b to small c, but sag (typical mother-ly figure)
bottom heavy type (bah bah at the bottom)
no c-section scar
face sharp pointy type like g9
not shaven but not bushy too
long hair
angel tattoo at right back shoulder

foreplay in shower sibeh long lol, hv b2b n listerine too
foreplay on bed also sibeh long until buzzer rang lol
after 2x long foreplays, i surrendered at bj stage 55
can request for massage after shoot

reasonable English though pronunciation not so clear at times (had to utilise my half past six thai), chat-able, quite funny

overall ok, will rtf when hv the chance, to see if the fj is good, also to see if she is hardcore enough for me. advisable to keep track of time if u can only do 1x50.
Old 24-08-2016, 11:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 222 / Power: 18
RedDevil is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRedDevil is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRedDevil is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Tried g9 recently.
Friendly but look abit mature not my type.
Dark skin with tattoos at upper back. Strong pt is her bbbj. Can french too. Rtf kiv as trying others 1st.
Old 25-08-2016, 12:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1151 / Power: 13
bonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by cassano10 View Post
Maybe g93 svc improved? .
Wwat she do na...molest him..
Old 25-08-2016, 06:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1151 / Power: 13
bonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by francesco View Post
g88 Nan,
also to see if she is hardcore enough for me. advisable to keep track of time if u can only do 1x50.
sure can...somemore u can speak thai ...she oreadi see u as boyfren potential laew...
everything u want oso do for u loh..
Old 25-08-2016, 10:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 82 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 791 / Power: 13
francesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by bonkning View Post
sure can...somemore u can speak thai ...she oreadi see u as boyfren potential laew...
everything u want oso do for u loh..
55 my hua jai is taken, bpen faen mai dai leow krab🙂
khun try rĕu yang?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1