The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 16-08-2016, 09:43 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1151 / Power: 13
bonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud of
Re: L8h43G17

Quote:
Originally Posted by comm View Post
or maybe too many bro butterfly her....then she lost hope....
must b la...she was looking forward to ur rtf then u change car go drive ferrari.
she must b devastated ...
tsk...u hurt her.
Old 16-08-2016, 09:55 AM
Samster (P)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1513 / Power: 20
comm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant future
Re: L8h43

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorres View Post
I am quilty of said crime...
But there was a period of time she become so angpai (maybe due to this forum).... I dun like to wait....so can't put all the blame on me
haha...same...i oso try once only

Quote:
Originally Posted by bonkning View Post
must b la...she was looking forward to ur rtf then u change car go drive ferrari.
she must b devastated ...
tsk...u hurt her.
me old fat uncle....she no like me la....must be handsome young man butterfly her
Old 16-08-2016, 10:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 83 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 791 / Power: 13
francesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
.must be handsome young man butterfly her
then must be cassano10 and glenn123456
tsk
Old 16-08-2016, 11:03 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3898 / Power: 21
cassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond repute

Not me. I only tried once. Turn off by her wired boobs. Rather go home wrap pork meat around wires.
Old 16-08-2016, 11:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1151 / Power: 13
bonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by francesco View Post
then must be cassano10 and glenn123456
tsk
dun under estimate him orr..whorelord only go for syt kay. if not syt...then serv how gud even like g9 oso no use...canot capture his heart.
maichai g1—6 oso ...not his type.
mus b francs la.... he oways say he prefer the service type one...must hav found better servicing elsewhere ..
Old 16-08-2016, 12:36 PM
Samster (P)

comm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant future

Lol........
Old 17-08-2016, 12:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 83 / Power: 11
boobyboob deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Went for a romp with G18 whose boobs so impressed me when I peeked in here last time. I was only slightly disappointed to see that upon second glance, her big, bulbous boobs are of the enhanced persuasion. But they're well-formed, so couple that with a sweet, voluptuous ass, and you've got yourself a tight little body that’s super fun to roll around with for a while. Great attitude too--not gfe, but friendly in an authentic sort of way which I sometimes prefer. Finished the session with what was easily the best Thai massage I've had in GL--damn near professional level, complete with Tiger balm and back-cracking!

She first gets the ball rolling in the shower by lathering up your full frontal with them big soapy titties. Her fuck session begins with a foot massage before she slowly works her way up, sliding her chest along your cock and gently tit-fucking you to rock hardness. Everything is lubed with baby oil for a delightfully slippery experience. The best is when she teases the opening of your penis with those hard, pointy nipples of hers. Mmm!

Transition to CBJ is very smooth--I actually had to reach down to see if she'd put on a condom. She grunts like an animal while she's sucking your dick, which is awesome, and she bobs up and down in such a way that her nipples and boobies poke and slap against the inside of your thighs. I'm generally not a blowjob guy, but this experience was primal, which I totally dug. Bonus for the side mirror where you can watch her in profile, blowing you on all-fours, her meaty ass pointed in the air and her mammaries dangling over you like a succulent pair of udders.

I fucked her in all the usual positions, sucking on her titties whenever accessible, and blew my load doggystyle. The session was followed by some sincere conversation, at which point I got a boner just from seeing the way her boobies drooped down close to her abdomen, and the way her nipples got hard whenever the breeze from the air conditioner blew our way. So I extended my session and went for another round, starting round 2 by suckling like a babe on them titties as she moaned and stroked me back to hardness. Yeah!

As bros tyty91 and bonkning have pointed out, she's been here a long time--finishing her 2 years next month, so hit it while you still can boys. She's trying to make as much money as she can before going back to her family, and I already told her I'd be back at least once before she leaves, ‘cause I'm charitable like that.

L08H43 G18 Mona
CAT50, Thai (late 20s/early 30s)
Attitude: 8.5/10 (friendly and authentic with a good life perspective)
Face: 7.5/10 (pretty in a non-standout sort of way which is probably why I never noticed her before. )
Body: 7.5/10 (short with a cute little tummy.)
Boobs: 8/10 (enhanced with just the right amount of droop)
Ass: 8/10 (curvy and tight)
Pussy: 7/10 (shaved.)
Wash: 8/10 (uses her breasts as well as her hands, soapland-style.)
Massage: 8.5/10 (oily delight with near-professional massage. uses her breasts too)
CBJ: 8/10 (grunts like an animal. love feeling those breasts between my thighs)
FJ: 7/10 (accommodating, various position)
RTF: hell yeah! soon as I'm done writing this FR.
---

PS I rtf'd after writing the above report. Session was nice, but significantly less enthusiastic than last time. YMMV.
Old 18-08-2016, 07:31 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 102 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2217 / Power: 17
owenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond repute

How much is 2 shots?
Old 23-08-2016, 06:49 PM
Samster (P)

Quote:
Originally Posted by owenfang View Post
How much is 2 shots?
See the newbie faq

Thxs to bro bonkning for info, 2 new wls at 0843

G19 more mature feel, pleasant face, looks mid 20s

G20 v faceshape, more fierce looking, looks mid 20s
Old 23-08-2016, 09:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 15
lustmanstanding deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
See the newbie faq

Thxs to bro bonkning for info, 2 new wls at 0843

G19 more mature feel, pleasant face, looks mid 20s

G20 v faceshape, more fierce looking, looks mid 20s
just now i walk in both no smile
Old 23-08-2016, 09:44 PM
Samster (P)

Yaloh, they both feel kind of dejected to me, maybe biz not as good as they expected
Old 24-08-2016, 05:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 893 / Power: 14
kenwongsw is a splendid one to beholdkenwongsw is a splendid one to beholdkenwongsw is a splendid one to beholdkenwongsw is a splendid one to beholdkenwongsw is a splendid one to beholdkenwongsw is a splendid one to beholdkenwongsw is a splendid one to behold

No la. Maybe u all promote this place too much, every bro go and bonk until the WLs all shag out. Lol.
Old 28-08-2016, 07:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 71 / Power: 15
Bigkuss deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

L8H43
Girl no. 1
Name Tuay ... not sure
Home town ubon ratchathani
Debut 8 months
Speaks good english
Boobs B/C cup. Silicon
Shape good hourglass shape
Face 7/10 ok
GFE 6/10
All services SOP
Overall rating 6/10
RTF no. Will explore
Massage 6/10 sop. Ok
Old 31-08-2016, 06:31 PM
Samster (P)

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenwongsw View Post
No la. Maybe u all promote this place too much, every bro go and bonk until the WLs all shag out. Lol.
their business is indeed quite good !

i think even better then some of the houses along the main lor 18 stretch
Old 18-09-2016, 10:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 13
tenth4 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Thumbs up Re: L8h43

Just went for G17.

Name : Nun (pronounce as Noon)
Age : early 20s (22 proclaim by her, so SYT lovers rejoice !!!)

Face : 8.5/10 Young tight skin and wear contacts ( She knows hows to put on makeup, uses double fake lashes and used nude makeup for a natural look which suit her age and uses glitter for eyes, so if your spouse is the TSA type.... beware of glitter !!! )

Boobs : 7/10 - Enhance big C ( a tack on the hard side for me but still okay, and wore nubra today, that's a plus! )

Body : 8/10 - A little tummy fat but make her look sexier in a way like GND

Shower : 8/10 - SOP maybe because I'm large in size and toilet is small. The Soap they uses is DOVE (Should be bought or import from Thailand!!! so after shower you don't smell like you just came out of a whore house just incase your spouse is the TSA type...)

BBBJ : 7.5/10 - Suck like there is no tomorrow with ton of tongue & water action but needs work and can be improve.

FJ : 7/10 - Seems like she doesn't like Cowgirl but she did try for like 3mins and then switch to doggy and missionary later. Her moan is the fake type ( I think ) but not that bad, still pretty pleasing till you notice it.

Massage : -N.A.- didn't really wanted it, even though she did light massages on my tight but I have muscle injury so it hurts at the slightest touch.
DMG : $50 ( was really tempted to extend)

RTF : May wanna try out G9 and G12 first.

Thanks bro Comm for the recommendation and tour.

Last edited by tenth4; 19-09-2016 at 06:11 AM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1