The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 28-08-2016, 02:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 169 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 603 / Power: 17
hwahyudi69 is a name known to allhwahyudi69 is a name known to allhwahyudi69 is a name known to allhwahyudi69 is a name known to allhwahyudi69 is a name known to allhwahyudi69 is a name known to all
Thumbs up Re: Girls in 1654A

Thumbs up, bro. You have described Xiao Ya accurately!

To add from my experience with her last week:
She is a kissing fish in a high GFE, can french for prolonged period with tongue fighting.
Very chatty & always smile all the time. The only time I found her changed face was when I asked her to sit on the chair and move her stuffs (we used the room upstairs). But she is back to normal soon after that.
She doesn't like AR, although when I asked still willing to do a quick one (about 3 seconds!).
I managed to doggy her for 15 seconds only, before she gave up and asking for missionary cause she can't take my dick, although she has put KY on it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fucky View Post
When I walked upstairs, I wanted to look for the infamous Xiao Xin.
However she was booked and there was a lady with a almost endearing smile that caught my attention. She has the mesmerizing look that surpassed all the girls that I had carnal connection since all my 2016 escapades. I would give her a 10.5/10 for her looks. I never seen NATURAL BEAUTY at its best with her mild make up. A look that one would love to bring her home and bonk for life!

She word a tight fitting dress revealing her fair cleavage that beckons me to dip my hands into it. I told the OKT I wanted her and she was known as XIAO YA of 1654 (many xiao yas in GL). So many trips yet never seen her...like a angel send on my lucky day!

She was busy looking at her mobile until OKT called her and she return with a lovely smile that I would send sweet dreams to me every night.

PRE-SHOWER:
The minute we exchanged our greetings, we hug and she tactfully complimented on my physique but she laughed when I told her my physique are acquired from years of physical abuse by my ex girlfriends. She was sweet and friendly. I unzipped her and she peeled her clothes off slowly like I am seeing my corn being peel off.. I was so thrilled to see her gorgeous ass that protrude so well with her Hot Skimpy Thong Micro G String Panty.
She certainly surpassed Xiao Xin looks and curvaceous ass. Xiao Xin would be better if she has enhanced her unflattering ass.
Xiao Ya stepped out of her panty revealing her pussy hair which is well shaven and looks like an black triangular arrow tip pointing towards her vagina. I could see her folds.

SHOWER - best shower i ever had!
We were both naked and she is always smiling like she was happy to receive me. Her smile is enough to make my DIDI stay upright. Then she slide her hands on my chest to soaped me and slowly stroke my chest.
She then lathered my chest and back with her B cup breasts (i never like huge one). The feel of of her supple breasts and hardened nipples are like rolling a water filled balloons and a finger tip massaging ,
Then she slip her hands to wash my already stiffened DIDI with her breasts against my back. Oh Gosh....I feel like coming but stayed calm to avoid the embarrassment of premature ejaculation.

She beckons me to go to bad after she laid her towels on the sheets.

BED SCENE " dipping into paradise chamber":
After we lie down, I kissed her voluptuous bee stung tofu lips and her energetic tongue was flickering my tongue.

She kissed my nipple and wet down to blow me with roll of tissue nearby . She suck well with suction. And even perform deep throat while I caught glimpses of her looking up at me shyly. Seh would even make noises as if she was enjoying every meat of my flesh.

I could not hold on any longer and told her I needed to feel her inside.
She lie down and I could not help opening my eyes admiring her clean, slim, fair and silky skinned body and face. She capped me and proposed I be on top.

She undo her tied up hair, and i watched with glee as my didi slid gently into her naturally wet pussy (never see her with KY) I could feel the rippled chambers. She was moaning passionately as I increase my momentum. She enjoyed rapid fire fare initial slow entries.
She is one lady who can cumm!!!!

I tried her in various position -missionary as good as she contracted her pelvic . Doggy was fabulous as I felt much deeper and in control of her boobs. She is one lady that moans well and get wet easily.

PRE DEPARTURE - "refused to leave her":
After the session , she would lie naked next to me on my shoulder with her hand across my chest and chat with me. She is unlike some who would quickly finish the job and abandon you for another job especially she is a ANG PAI. Most ANG PAI wants to fulfill the quota in one day but I do not feel that sense of express service. It was what I described as PREMIUM service with finesse.

I massaged her and could sense she enjoyed the comfort with the extended hour . I could not bear leaving her. I would surely look for her again and again

RATINGS
Looks 10.5
Body 7.5 (height not model like)
SERVICE 9.5
AR - none (OK...i dislike it)
BBBJ- awesome 9 (deep throat)
FJ; 10 (enjoying every stroke)
Frenching 10 (like GF)

She only lacks in model height but enough to be your endearing partner to make me feel what is like being a man !!!!

It was a great day for me. XY !!!!!
Old 28-08-2016, 09:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 749 / Power: 18
accurate FR is a splendid one to beholdaccurate FR is a splendid one to beholdaccurate FR is a splendid one to beholdaccurate FR is a splendid one to beholdaccurate FR is a splendid one to beholdaccurate FR is a splendid one to beholdaccurate FR is a splendid one to behold
Re: FR on XX & XY GENES (XIAO XIN & XIAO YA)

XX french? she don't even kiss me. and i not old ugly man. average middle man
Old 28-08-2016, 09:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 749 / Power: 18
accurate FR is a splendid one to beholdaccurate FR is a splendid one to beholdaccurate FR is a splendid one to beholdaccurate FR is a splendid one to beholdaccurate FR is a splendid one to beholdaccurate FR is a splendid one to beholdaccurate FR is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by fucky View Post
I should have stopped and do XX again to make my money worth but I enjoy XX frenching me while I have my solenoid surging in and out of an electric coil-. As my hands were holding the slim waistline of XX and my eyes were feasting on the sight of a peach bum (like TAO ZHI's bum) - it was like ramming a wooden beam to break the fortified castle door. XX frenched me and moan while XY was moaning even louder (if i guess correctly)
Old 29-08-2016, 01:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1374 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by accurate FR View Post
She allowed me to perform DATY, and she frenched me too ... She adheres to the de facto standard of 54A ...

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 03-09-2016, 12:23 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
28bin is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Re: Girls in 1654A

anyone rawed chu chu before she goes?
Old 03-09-2016, 02:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
hohimyee deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by 28bin View Post
Bro 28bin
Does it really matter. Yes or no...whats the different.

Your question is not stupid but have deeper meaning than just the surface
Old 03-09-2016, 06:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
Clitorio deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by 28bin View Post
bro 28bin,
i am sure chuchu rawed her regulars.
just like some of the other angpais in this house, rawing is an option they bonus to their regulars.
i am sure some even provided anal.
Old 03-09-2016, 11:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1896 / Power: 13
baotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clitorio View Post
bro 28bin,
i am sure chuchu rawed her regulars.
just like some of the other angpais in this house, rawing is an option they bonus to their regulars.
i am sure some even provided anal.
Are you her regular?
Old 04-09-2016, 10:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 187 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3450 / Power: 21
helmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond repute

Hi guys, though I am quite a regular, I have always hesitated stepping into 1654A. I remembered i went up once and I just see the girls sitting there, with no OKT to approach. Also i heard from another friend the room facilities is quite lacking, and is quite dirty too. Is that true?
Old 04-09-2016, 10:28 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 638 / Power: 21
HeadOn is a name known to allHeadOn is a name known to allHeadOn is a name known to allHeadOn is a name known to allHeadOn is a name known to allHeadOn is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by helmsley View Post
Hi guys, though I am quite a regular, I have always hesitated stepping into 1654A. I remembered i went up once and I just see the girls sitting there, with no OKT to approach. Also i heard from another friend the room facilities is quite lacking, and is quite dirty too. Is that true?
Indeed compared to other houses the environment at 1654a pale in comparison. Wat I dislike n hardly wan go this house is the living room at time flooded w smokers. Spoil mood for a bonk
Old 04-09-2016, 11:04 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
KFPanda deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

So... Does anyone know which other houses we can go to call this house's girls over? The way i observe there is some sort of connections / collaboration between houses. But I'm not too sure whether some houses are rivals? Or is it that any house can call girls from any other house?
Old 04-09-2016, 11:05 AM
Samster

max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
The waiting area may be flooded with cig smoke if the shop get too crowded during peak hours ... They should prolly install an industrial grade pollution control system in the shop or segregate the smokers from the non-smokers with glass partition ... like what 2831A did (but without partition) ... I think they have an Ioniser but it is useless ...

However, I can assure you that the rooms are clean and odourless albeit nothing fanciful ... Most importantly, the bedsheets and pillow cases must be cleaned, regularly replaced, and not smell of odour ...

My Personal FR Thread:

Last edited by max_priest; 05-09-2016 at 01:47 AM.
Old 04-09-2016, 11:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 187 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3450 / Power: 21
helmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_priest View Post
The waiting area may be flooded with cig smoke if the shop get too crowded during peak hours ... They should prolly install an industrial grade pollution absorber in the shop or segregate the smokers with the non-smokers like what 2831A did ... I think they have an Ioniser but it is useless ...

However, I can assure you that the rooms are clean and odourless albeit nothing fanciful ... Most importantly, the bedsheets and pillow cases must be cleaned, regularly replaced, and not smell of odour ...
I have heard that some of the beds are just mattresses on the floor and the shower facilities is just a water hose.

The girls here sounds attractive from the FRs here, and I hope the facilities can be on par with the rest of the houses.
Old 04-09-2016, 11:10 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by KFPanda View Post
So... Does anyone know which other houses we can go to call this house's girls over? The way i observe there is some sort of connections / collaboration between houses. But I'm not too sure whether some houses are rivals? Or is it that any house can call girls from any other house?
If you plan to book hot ang pai, the chances of getting the WLs to the house of your choice is as good as zero ... You may try your luck and see if I am telling the true ... If it is a lesser known WL, the chances are higher obviously ... Having said that, most if not all WLs of 54A have at least 7-8 sessions per day ... U do your analysis here ...

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 04-09-2016, 11:13 AM
Samster

Quote:
I have heard that some of the beds are just mattresses on the floor and the shower facilities is just a water hose.

The girls here sounds attractive from the FRs here, and I hope the facilities can be on par with the rest of the houses.
Who did you hear from? You are absolutely wrong then ... 54/58 are not that low class by GL standard ... 54A is not a CAT50 shop btw. Their rooms are decent & clean but nothing fanciful and some have dentist chair too ... Some rooms are big and some are however small ...

You mentioned in your earlier post that you are a "regular", regular of which house?

My Personal FR Thread:
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1