The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 30-10-2011, 08:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 745 / Power: 13
Stabil0 is a splendid one to beholdStabil0 is a splendid one to beholdStabil0 is a splendid one to beholdStabil0 is a splendid one to beholdStabil0 is a splendid one to beholdStabil0 is a splendid one to beholdStabil0 is a splendid one to behold
Lorong 28 House 31A

Cannot find a thread on L28H31A so I start a new one ... sorry if there is already one ...

Was feeling horny so driving along the Geylang area. Cannot find carpark. Drive drive until my car took me to Lorong 28. Finally found a carpark.

Remembered my tiko friend told me beside QX, must try Jenny to see & press press her breast.

So went in to Lorong 28 house 31A. Okt very friendly ask me who I want. Told him I want Jenny. She said must wait for next session. So ok lah since next is my turn ...

This house quite busy ... not suitable for bro who wants to hide hide face one bcos this house very open, no cubicle, everyone can see everyone ... make worse by so many bros inside.

But got good point lah, many girls come in & out. Got chance to see them...

In my wait, I manage to see Amy (very sultry and cfm look, I like) and Xiao Lak Cheow (small hot chilli) not bad feel like bonking her too ...

Then Jenny came out & okt said time for me to goto heaven and enjoy.

First look Jenny face not my type leh ... face look quite haggard as compared to Amy & Small Hot Chilli ...

But in the bed is a different story ... she asked me what is my fantasy ... I said I wanna see her cum for real.

She said she also feel very horny. And she masturbated herself, rubbing her clitoris .... each rub increases its intensity and she start to moan & soon her body starts to jerk.

She then said "seh puh liao" and took my fingers to penetrate her pussy hole in & out while she vigorously rub her clitoris. She is out of control, she grabbed me while she cummed. She show me her sticky transparent cum juice and assured me her cum was real. She explained to me that the transparent sticky liquid is her cum juice ... wah so much of them flowing out until wet the bed sheet ...

Then she said, she very tired liao & said she cannot go on top & I gotta service her liao. So I undertsand bcos I also very steam liao & bonked her straight away. Put my cock i and thrust thrust into her pussy in out in out ... then I exploded inside ...

Quite a new experience for me ... will visit her again for her performance ... hopefully next time she can do some erotic dancing ... hahaha

Ok that's the end of my FR ...

Cheers
Stabil0 is skinny
Stabil0 is hated by all bcos she plays politics in office
Stabil0 tried to seduce Boss's son but not successful
Old 30-10-2011, 09:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
Andylin24 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Lorong 28 House 31A

Bro u made me gian to try her also
Old 31-10-2011, 01:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 277 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1330 / Power: 15
needforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud of

lor 28 still got house operating ?
i thought move to lor 14 le
Old 31-10-2011, 10:44 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 44 / Power: 0
Yamifist deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro, what is the damage? I new to G.Land.
Old 31-10-2011, 12:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
Andylin24 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Issit 1431 again
Old 31-10-2011, 12:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1370 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by needforboobs View Post
lor 28 still got house operating ?
i thought move to lor 14 le
2831A is the last one standing along L28. 2831B has shifted to 1431.

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 31-10-2011, 05:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
yogibooboo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Is the OKT a lady? I've been looking for the house I used to frequent 10 years ago that had a lady OKT, she spoke pretty good english, it was this lor I believe but I honestly cannot remember. If anyone else remembers her mother would hang around.
Old 31-10-2011, 10:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 277 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1330 / Power: 15
needforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud of

gum siah bro max_priest for corredting my misinform. you are really the google search engine of G-land
Old 01-11-2011, 12:30 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20100 / Power: 19
sailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by needforboobs View Post
gum siah bro max_priest for corredting my misinform. you are really the google search engine of G-land
Agreed Bro's : Senior Bruddah M-P is a true encyclopedia on GL
Old 01-11-2011, 02:14 AM
Samster

Stabil0 is a splendid one to beholdStabil0 is a splendid one to beholdStabil0 is a splendid one to beholdStabil0 is a splendid one to beholdStabil0 is a splendid one to beholdStabil0 is a splendid one to beholdStabil0 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andylin24 View Post
Bro u made me gian to try her also
maituliao ... go bonk fast leg fast hand ...
Stabil0 is skinny
Old 01-11-2011, 02:15 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sailsingapore View Post
Senior Bruddah M-P is a true encyclopedia on GL
Bro MP, have u tried Amy or Small Hot Chilli at L28H31A ?

Good boh ?

Thanks
Stabil0 is skinny
Old 01-11-2011, 10:58 AM
Samster

max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stabil0 View Post
Bro MP, have u tried Amy or Small Hot Chilli at L28H31A ?

Good boh ?

Thanks
Bro, here is the link to my humble FR on XLJ for your bedtime reading ... XLJ is an awesome frencher!

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthr...t=#post6304618

With regards to Amy, she ain't my type in the looks department but she has a set of huge sagging racks with above-average service.

Enjoy,
MaXx

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 01-11-2011, 11:00 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sailsingapore View Post
Agreed Bro's : Senior Bruddah M-P is a true encyclopedia on GL
Bro, thanks for placing me up at the top of the pedestal. I'm flattered ...

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 01-11-2011, 05:13 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -128 / Power: 0
romy romy

Bro MP, Zhen Ni, Xiao Lajiao and Qiqi - are they not from 2060 now? I had all of them at 2831A. But a Sr Bro told me that they have recently moved to 2060. Pl confirm. Thanks a lot. Regards.
Old 01-11-2011, 06:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 134 / Power: 15
enigma deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyenigma deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by romy View Post
Bro MP, Zhen Ni, Xiao Lajiao and Qiqi - are they not from 2060 now? I had all of them at 2831A. But a Sr Bro told me that they have recently moved to 2060. Pl confirm. Thanks a lot. Regards.
Not aware of that, had all three of them just these days, all at 2831A right on the spot.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1