The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List
sexbuzz

Old 17-07-2016, 07:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 368 / Power: 10
aphrodisia is a living Saint! - you won't find betteraphrodisia is a living Saint! - you won't find betteraphrodisia is a living Saint! - you won't find betteraphrodisia is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: 2038 越南花園 (V-garden) new Vietnam house

Went down earlier to try g15. While waiting for g15, i saw g8 and g9. Both looked like syt. Anyway FR for g15 below.

Body: 7.5/10(petite and smooth skin)
Boobs: 7/10(B+ enhanced but it was not too hard)
Bbbj: 7/10(lots of licking around the shaft and balls)
Fj: 8/10(tight pussy, abit bushy. She was accomodating in all the positions)
GFE: 9.5/10(She was very friendly and was smiling all the way, except the moans were quite fake lol)
Old 18-07-2016, 10:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 64 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 522 / Power: 16
DannyW is a glorious beacon of lightDannyW is a glorious beacon of lightDannyW is a glorious beacon of lightDannyW is a glorious beacon of lightDannyW is a glorious beacon of lightDannyW is a glorious beacon of light

You guys know when more girls will come in?
Old 18-07-2016, 12:39 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 433 / Power: 0
Beretta is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBeretta is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBeretta is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBeretta is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBeretta is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by DannyW View Post
You guys know when more girls will come in?
Dunno if it's true but I was talking to one WL from the other viet house in 1637.
She says AV gave them a choice to choose their GL house and most of her batch choose to go to 1637 instead of 2038 as they have heard feedback on the OKTs from the other girls that used to work under them.

She also inform that she & the other girls were caught working illegally in KTVs but AV give them a 2nd chance to work in legal GL houses subject to certain conditions. She herself had to be a prosecution witness against the mamasan that brought her into Singapore.

Given the network amongst the viet girls circles.... I dun think anymore will be coming to 2038 given the bad reputation that this house has. Out of the latest batch of 9 WLs, 7 choose to go to 1637 leaving only 2 for 2038.
Old 18-07-2016, 01:53 PM
Samster (P)

My Reputation: Points: 1513 / Power: 20
comm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant future

Wow.....this is interesting news

Din know the viet wls are caught in sg and recycle back as geylang wl

Also din know they can choose house
Old 18-07-2016, 05:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 64 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 522 / Power: 16
DannyW is a glorious beacon of lightDannyW is a glorious beacon of lightDannyW is a glorious beacon of lightDannyW is a glorious beacon of lightDannyW is a glorious beacon of lightDannyW is a glorious beacon of light

Thanks bro Beretta for the interesting stories. It is probably true given that quite number of new girls just started working in 1637.
As far as I know most of the new girls are referred by the "old bird" (like girls in ktv) hence they should be aware of the working condition beforehand. Still, i am quite skeptical about the part where they can choose the house to work, since when AV is so nice (!?)
Old 19-07-2016, 12:16 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 497 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 781 / Power: 15
Ninja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by DannyW View Post
Thanks bro Beretta for the interesting stories. It is probably true given that quite number of new girls just started working in 1637.
As far as I know most of the new girls are referred by the "old bird" (like girls in ktv) hence they should be aware of the working condition beforehand. Still, i am quite skeptical about the part where they can choose the house to work, since when AV is so nice (!?)
I dunno about the current system or policy but many years ago AV do place those Thai girls arrested in illegal brothels to legal Cat50 houses and the OKTs cannot say no. The WLs were assigned by AV and dun get to choose their working place.
Old 19-07-2016, 12:23 AM
Samster

Ninja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by comm View Post
Wow.....this is interesting news

Din know the viet wls are caught in sg and recycle back as geylang wl

Also din know they can choose house
The pioneer batch of WLs in 2038 were all ex-KTV hostesses that up the lorry.
When I first time drop into this house I was surprised to see so many familiar faces. After talking to them then I know the background of their stories.
But I dint know they can choose house.
Old 19-07-2016, 09:20 AM
Samster (P)

My Reputation: Points: 1513 / Power: 20
comm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant future

amazing
Old 19-07-2016, 10:43 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 455 / Power: 9
Lorres is a glorious beacon of lightLorres is a glorious beacon of lightLorres is a glorious beacon of lightLorres is a glorious beacon of lightLorres is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja_Assassin View Post
The pioneer batch of WLs in 2038 were all ex-KTV hostesses that up the lorry.
When I first time drop into this house I was surprised to see so many familiar faces. After talking to them then I know the background of their stories.
But I dint know they can choose house.
That explains a lot! I always felt there's something special about the first batch that other cat50 houses cannot offer. My bar for cat50 has been raised too high becoz of them.
I cannot afford cat150.
I must start to adjust downwards to normal levels.
Old 22-07-2016, 07:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
NoahCross deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

whats the pricing for 1637? too bad not many of the old girls are left here
Old 23-07-2016, 09:29 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoahCross View Post
whats the pricing for 1637? too bad not many of the old girls are left here
1637 is Cat50 for 25 mins..... currently has about 17 WLs.

Yes... 2038 has not many WLs left.... I think about 9 WLs at present.
Old 16-08-2016, 05:31 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -9 / Power: 0
Cyberark is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

So no new girl and no active for this Vietnam house anymore? Seem like the OKT also dun bother about the business anyway..
Old 16-08-2016, 06:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3898 / Power: 21
cassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond repute

Yes I went in took a look asking for new gals.

I say I used to look for g16. He retorted harshly that my last visit was very long ago.

maybe they don't need our business?
Old 16-08-2016, 06:29 PM
Samster

This house has gotten itself a bad reputation that new WLs are not willing to work here. Go to 1637...... that's the current happening house for popiahs..... with new WLs... many gals and friendly OKT.
Old 16-08-2016, 08:02 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 75 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12259 / Power: 23
wpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja_Assassin View Post
This house has gotten itself a bad reputation that new WLs are not willing to work here. Go to 1637...... that's the current happening house for popiahs..... with new WLs... many gals and friendly OKT.
Thanks for sharing

Going down on friday with some of camp buddies

Here is my latest CIM FR-
https://samsforum.asia/showpost.php?...8&postcount=64

If u hv up me, drop me a pm to return favour ( min 8 pts)
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1