The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 30-07-2016, 11:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 455 / Power: 9
Lorres is a glorious beacon of lightLorres is a glorious beacon of lightLorres is a glorious beacon of lightLorres is a glorious beacon of lightLorres is a glorious beacon of light
Butterfly in the house

Greeting All Bros,
Please share your stories and experience on Butterflying in your favourite house.
While most of us cheong diff house and girls, I believe sometimes we would RTF those that somehow suits us.
RTF has some advantages.
But sometimes RTF girls get upset when you decided to try another girl in the same house. (Let's get real, they upset due to loss of $).

Any interesting stories to share, and how to handle ?
(Please do not name the house or WL to protect privacy of yourself and the WL).
Thanks!
Old 31-07-2016, 12:06 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 100 / Power: 14
Hotgizmos deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyHotgizmos deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Butterfly in the house

I have had mixed experience with RTF the same girl. Btw, is butterflying really the term for "rtf the same girl". If yes, then we learn something new everyday I guess.

- Once, I RTF a quite popular girl with unique service from her. She gave me frenching in our second meeting.

- But once I got worse and rushed service from the girl I RTF. But for this one, it was mostly because of her degradation of work rate and attitude closer towards her ORD.

- Another one and most notable was how I RTF this particular girl for at least 4-5 times at least. It's remarkable as i have been maintaining a personal policy of wanting to fuck as many different girls as possible. Some sort of a bucket list.

Hope the above can be easily understood. Hard to write about something while hiding the fine details like the house and the girl names. But i am 100% sure at least 2 of the 3 girls i described above are gone now from GL by now
Old 31-07-2016, 12:20 AM
Samster

Lorres is a glorious beacon of lightLorres is a glorious beacon of lightLorres is a glorious beacon of lightLorres is a glorious beacon of lightLorres is a glorious beacon of light

Thx for sharing, hotgizmos!

Butterflying....if I not wrong, it means to bonk different girls in the same house, flying from one "flower" to another like a butterfly...sometimes linger longer on one flower...and then fly to a neighbouring flower. That's what I mean, anyway.

Well, any Bro can name the hse and WL, as I'm not a mod.
The risk is there, and I can only discourage revealing, for the good of all parties.
Old 31-07-2016, 12:34 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3898 / Power: 21
cassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond repute

Butterfly usually won't get good svc. Not even if u r Andy lau.

Unless u are the ultimate carrot head with deep pocket
Old 31-07-2016, 12:38 AM
Samster

I find that it is extremely difficult to butterfly.
Once you RTF, you become a familiar face in the house. And you become a "property " of that girl. You become a cash cow.

If you do decide to bonk another girl "B" within the same house, especially when your RTF girl "A" is sitting there staring at you....good luck to you.

But, when new girls arrive and they look so HOT, what is a cheongster to do?! Most houses have new girls these few months.

To butterfly, one would have to endure icy cold stares from your ex-RTF... and possibly cold shoulder from your new bonk... who would not want to get into fights among themselves.
Old 31-07-2016, 02:12 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3898 / Power: 21
cassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond repute

Even if u try different gals in same house once only. They call u zhao shu.

I ganna that from big mouth ex 66a gals. New gal gave me good svc, but after few rtf, black face cos her fren told her I tried most of them once.
Old 31-07-2016, 03:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 134 / Power: 15
ahboi123 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyahboi123 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Butterfly every girl in 12h17.

Saw my regular girl everytime when I come out, instead of she give me black face, I kp her why she forever busy one.

Geisiao is the key of butterfly.
Old 31-07-2016, 07:25 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 169 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 191 / Power: 12
galaxyass is a Helpful and Caring Samstergalaxyass is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Although we are the cash cow or carrot for the WLs, but end of the day, they are still human being and are affected by emotions, be it they like u or ur wallet, they do not wana share with other gals.

I also receive the same black face and cold treatment after I tried a couple of other WLs in the same house. You can feel the WL treatment to you isn't the same anymore. Look on the bright side, we can move on to other hse to hunt for better gems.
Old 31-07-2016, 01:41 PM
Samster (P)

My Reputation: Points: 1513 / Power: 20
comm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahboi123 View Post

Saw my regular girl everytime when I come out, instead of she give me black face, I kp her why she forever busy one.

pro la

i oso get the black face treatment.....looks like hard to try other girls when ur regular is working

sometimes it makes me think twice....whether worth trying the new girl anot....
Old 31-07-2016, 02:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 282 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9356 / Power: 24
Ecuader has a reputation beyond reputeEcuader has a reputation beyond reputeEcuader has a reputation beyond reputeEcuader has a reputation beyond reputeEcuader has a reputation beyond reputeEcuader has a reputation beyond reputeEcuader has a reputation beyond reputeEcuader has a reputation beyond reputeEcuader has a reputation beyond reputeEcuader has a reputation beyond reputeEcuader has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by galaxyass View Post
Although we are the cash cow or carrot for the WLs, but end of the day, they are still human being and are affected by emotions, be it they like u or ur wallet, they do not wana share with other gals.

I also receive the same black face and cold treatment after I tried a couple of other WLs in the same house. You can feel the WL treatment to you isn't the same anymore. Look on the bright side, we can move on to other hse to hunt for better gems.
the problem is you face the same problem at other house.

One WL ever told me that I should not return to her after trying her friend.
And I only tried her twice then try her fren.
Old 31-07-2016, 03:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1151 / Power: 13
bonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud of

Quote:
55 works for me too. but it oso depends on how much effort the ger had put in. if juz ordinary effort, then still ok.
but if had invited her go japanese restaurant eat sashimi
then say anything oso no use... kena condemn
Old 31-07-2016, 07:09 PM
Samster (P)

comm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant future

I guess the wls are still woman and its their instinct to be upset when the guy strays

Nvm the fact that they have so many more sexual partners

Or the fact that they keep multiple 'boyfriends'
Old 31-07-2016, 07:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 78 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 791 / Power: 13
francesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to behold
Quote:

yes geisiao is one of them or
only butterfly the gal's bff
Old 31-07-2016, 09:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1565 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15184 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Lightbulb Re: Butterfly in the house

After the ButterFly Effect kenna BlackFace is ok

My case is kenna Fuck on the Face infront of all the house customers

Damn No Face lor

Saying that I am a Heartless Two Timer...really Siao ZarBo lor
Old 31-07-2016, 09:22 PM
Samster (P)

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
After the ButterFly Effect kenna BlackFace is ok

My case is kenna Fuck on the Face infront of all the house customers

Damn No Face lor

Saying that I am a Heartless Two Timer...really Siao ZarBo lor
aiyo...so jialat ah

is prc ger ah...wad she say lol
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1