The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 24-11-2016, 11:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1595 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15223 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Question Re: GL 150cats FRs

Quote:
Originally Posted by BronzeGod View Post
I think you might have set some kinda new record in using bold highlights in the header of your post

Anyone else tried this girl can verify the FR?
Hmmm...neon promoter
Old 25-11-2016, 11:21 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7227 / Power: 24
cyberkoh88 has a reputation beyond reputecyberkoh88 has a reputation beyond reputecyberkoh88 has a reputation beyond reputecyberkoh88 has a reputation beyond reputecyberkoh88 has a reputation beyond reputecyberkoh88 has a reputation beyond reputecyberkoh88 has a reputation beyond reputecyberkoh88 has a reputation beyond reputecyberkoh88 has a reputation beyond reputecyberkoh88 has a reputation beyond reputecyberkoh88 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: GL 150cats FRs

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
Hmmm...neon promoter

i did wrote FR on her, service quite excellent as newbies. Already few months and trained by so many cheongster, improve a lot. Quite chio by my standard.
Old 25-11-2016, 11:33 AM
Samster

unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: GL 150cats FRs

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyberkoh88 View Post
i did wrote FR on her, service quite excellent as newbies. Already few months and trained by so many cheongster, improve a lot. Quite chio by my standard.
Hmmm...time to see AliBaBa @ Open Sasame liao
Old 25-11-2016, 12:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 395 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1320 / Power: 14
naan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by luvlustwonderfu View Post
XIAO YUN! 1606A ULTIMATE GFE!!!

She raised my heartbeat when I first saw her, like a little beauty in poly, that type where all the guys in school want for a girlfriend (校花). Now just by thinking of her, my cock is rock hard, so hard, I find it hard to concentrate writing.

I have fucked her twice, the first time we were like strangers at first, so she just keeps smiling. I like to see her striped naked and her body is like my poly dreamed girl, petite, B+ boobs, child like nipple, fair smooth skin and perky butt like a baby’s bottom.

You can touch her everywhere, kiss her, and suck her tits, her hole, very accommodating.

During the first time in the bathroom she would use her breast to rub all over my soapy body, front and back then she would use her breast to rub my dick followed by warm water to BBBJ me. But the second time we kiss a lot, she would wash my dick and kiss me, she would take every opportunity to kiss me on my lips whenever she can. Like bathing with a new sweetheart.

On the bed she who give me a light massage followed by breast massage. The second time I told her to skip the breast massage and just give me BBBJ, AR and BALLS licking. She does that alternately for 20mins or more in different positions, all along allowing me to play with her pussy and breast. I didn’t ask for 69 because I just want to see myself fucking her beautiful face. And when she licks my ass she would totally buried her beautiful face into my ass and licks it with her soft tongue. She really put in a lot of effort to BBBJ and AR tirelessly nonstop until I say my turn, you lie down I want to play with you.

When she lies on her back we kissed and I finger her, she gets wet quite easily while she plays with my cock. Then she was responding and enjoying it, mourning away. I lick and suck her tits while still playing with her pussy. Then I go down on her and she move her pelvic along with my licking rhythm, then I dig my finger in her wet and warm pussy and lift up her feet to suck her toes.

At first she said don’t want but when I suck it she feels so good she literally scream. I continue to dig her pussy while my thumb rubs her clit. I know she is close to Cumming, so I say put on the condom I want to fuck. While I fuck her missionary position she keeps kissing me and hugging me really tight, using her legs to lock my legs. Finally, I turn her to the side and grab her breast and ass while I fucked her hard until I cum.

After that she just hugs me and kisses me. Like just finished fucking a real gf.

Overall:

Looks: 8.5/10
Body: 8/10
Kiss: 10.5/10 (No Frenching, I guess she will fall in love if she french)
BBBJ: 10/10
AR: 13/10 (really long, as I requested it)
Painting and Fingering: Yes
FJ: 10/10 (Passionate)
Attitude: 10/10 (Very accommodating, Sweet and Gentle, No complains, no attitude problem)
GFE: 10/10 Like real GF!

Very Service oriented. Once she warms up with you, she is like your most incredible darling!

RTF: Certainly!!
bro, how you tell them AR in chinese?
Old 25-11-2016, 12:42 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by naan1974 View Post
bro, how you tell them AR in chinese?
毒龍鑽

Enjoy brother
Old 26-11-2016, 02:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4 / Power: 0
luvlustwonderfu is Cool - loads of Potential

舔屁股
Tiǎn pìgu
Old 26-11-2016, 03:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 20
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
毒龍鑽

Enjoy brother
Quote:
舔屁股
Tiǎn pìgu
Can use Hokkien also - la kachng
Old 26-11-2016, 03:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
SuckMyCoc deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Wink Re: GL 150cats FRs

Quote:

Attitude: 10/10 (Very accommodating, Sweet and Gentle, No complains, no attitude problem)

Very Service oriented. Once she warms up with you, she is like your most incredible darling!

Thanks luvlustwoderfu bro for introducing this Gem! I was so desperate for a good FJ for so long as I have been without a girl for awhile. She really filled the void in me. She is so cute, so sweet, gentle and tender. So happy! Thanks!

Rating, Face :9
Attitude: 9
BBBJ: 9
AR: 9.5
Kiss: 9
GFE: 9

Sorry, first time writing, don't know how but I know I am Happy

Thanks bro!
Old 26-11-2016, 07:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
zadkiel deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hello new here. how to I locate place like 1606A?
Old 27-11-2016, 10:07 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
Lobangpls deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Read from a ranking thread yesterday, so just went to look for Yang Yang 1606 , she is booked whole day. Look for Emily 1654A , also busy.

Finally went to 1667 look Anna , she looks a bit big bones, but looks wise is not bad. Her tits looks big too.

Well her tits are big but not firm enough, but service wise is not bad.

French pretty well too, need to improve on her suction though.

Very accomodating , change many positions and she still put on a smile.

Her moans and looks when I fuck her looks realistic , as if she is enjoying it...but i know it cant be lah, cause I am not good looking.

Overall , good effort from her.
Old 27-11-2016, 09:31 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by zadkiel View Post
Hello new here. how to I locate place like 1606A?
https://www.google.com.sg/maps/@1.31...1!2i36!6m1!1e1

Is on the 2nd floor bro
Old 27-11-2016, 09:41 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuckMyCoc View Post
Thanks luvlustwoderfu bro for introducing this Gem! I was so desperate for a good FJ for so long as I have been without a girl for awhile. She really filled the void in me. She is so cute, so sweet, gentle and tender. So happy! Thanks!

Rating, Face :9
Attitude: 9
BBBJ: 9
AR: 9.5
Kiss: 9
GFE: 9

Sorry, first time writing, don't know how but I know I am Happy

Thanks bro!
You are welcome bro, glad you have enjoyed. Although one man's meat is another's poison but I dare say 80% ppl who tried XIAO YUN will not regret! Have Fun!
Old 28-11-2016, 02:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
GoCunt deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: House 1667 - Jia Qi

Have not been to this house for more than a year. Decided to visit this house last week after reading quite a few well-named new MeiMeis.

Upon entering the house, there were quite a number of gals available. While I was still undecided whether to ask for KK or YeZi, I saw a crystal fair gal sitting at the sofa in her cheongsam, revealing her superbly fair legs. Asked for her name - later known as Jia Qi, from SiChuan, about 1.64m, who actually debuted since May this year. Her facial feature may not be fantastic but still above average, a bit squarish, but with big eyes and smooth complexion.

Decided to give her a try since I have special liking for fair gal. And oh, boy, I was extremely thrilled that I made this decision. Upon entering the room, in less than a minute, JiaQi came to me and initiated frenching like we had known each other for long. Her non-stop deep kisses were so passionate from doorside to bed. First time the gal stripped me naked, shirts, pants and underwear, while we were still locking each other's lips.

The intense frenching continued while in shower room, during foreplay, intercourse. We made love like friends and did not follow the GL SOP. But of course, I could not have enough caressing and kissing her super fair, smooth body. Her boobs, though A cup, is fair, soft and in nice bell shape. Note that nipples were pinkish and pointing. When she was sexily aroused, the nipples grew much bigger and pointing. So enjoyable to hear her moan while playing with them. Her BJ was fantastic while I could also sense that she enjoyed my licking very much.

Enough said, we both enjoyed each other so much that the hour passed so fast. $150 well spent.

RTF: What do you think? Did that 3 days later. Even more passionate.

Of course, the usual disclaimer applies. Don't flame me in case she don't meet your expectation. But I truly believe she deserves a positive FR from me given our two encounters

Cheers
Old 29-11-2016, 11:27 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 11
lustysinner deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I will go and take a look at this Xiaoyun today or tmr. If I like her looks, I will try and write a honest Fr for all the bros out there.
Old 29-11-2016, 12:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
davetan2002 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

She raised my heartbeat when I first saw her, like a little beauty in poly, that type where all the guys in school want for a girlfriend (校花). Now just by thinking of her, my cock is rock hard, so hard, I find it hard to concentrate writing.

I have fucked her twice, the first time we were like strangers at first, so she just keeps smiling. I like to see her striped naked and her body is like my poly dreamed girl, petite, B+ boobs, child like nipple, fair smooth skin and perky butt like a baby’s bottom.

You can touch her everywhere, kiss her, and suck her tits, her hole, very accommodating.

During the first time in the bathroom she would use her breast to rub all over my soapy body, front and back then she would use her breast to rub my dick followed by warm water to BBBJ me. But the second time we kiss a lot, she would wash my dick and kiss me, she would take every opportunity to kiss me on my lips whenever she can. Like bathing with a new sweetheart.

On the bed she who give me a light massage followed by breast massage. The second time I told her to skip the breast massage and just give me BBBJ, AR and BALLS licking. She does that alternately for 20mins or more in different positions, all along allowing me to play with her pussy and breast. I didn’t ask for 69 because I just want to see myself fucking her beautiful face. And when she licks my ass she would totally buried her beautiful face into my ass and licks it with her soft tongue. She really put in a lot of effort to BBBJ and AR tirelessly nonstop until I say my turn, you lie down I want to play with you.

When she lies on her back we kissed and I finger her, she gets wet quite easily while she plays with my cock. Then she was responding and enjoying it, mourning away. I lick and suck her tits while still playing with her pussy. Then I go down on her and she move her pelvic along with my licking rhythm, then I dig my finger in her wet and warm pussy and lift up her feet to suck her toes.

At first she said don’t want but when I suck it she feels so good she literally scream. I continue to dig her pussy while my thumb rubs her clit. I know she is close to Cumming, so I say put on the condom I want to fuck. While I fuck her missionary position she keeps kissing me and hugging me really tight, using her legs to lock my legs. Finally, I turn her to the side and grab her breast and ass while I fucked her hard until I cum.

After that she just hugs me and kisses me. Like just finished fucking a real gf.

Overall:

Cup size and overall size ?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1