The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 13-08-2018, 10:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 413 / Power: 15
egresnow is a living Saint! - you won't find betteregresnow is a living Saint! - you won't find betteregresnow is a living Saint! - you won't find betteregresnow is a living Saint! - you won't find betteregresnow is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Have anyone fallen in love with a FL

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dannyboy555 View Post
My big big problem now is myself cannot totally forget her. I heavyly put in my true feelings toward her for the 3 years. I try very hard to forget but still will occasionally see her actively from Facebook. I tried as Bro here said to find few WL to Fuck but every time finished do will recall the sweet memory together when F. I Try to don't see all her things but after a few more days cannot stop me from looking back on her things. I hate myself for cannot make it. I don't understand why she can easily don't love me since we had been together for 3 years. Everydays all the moment will recalled the memories. Why won't her also have the same feeling as me? How am I going to come out from this stupid feelings. ? ? ?
How old are you ah bro?
Old 14-08-2018, 12:50 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
viola06 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

After reading this forum i will like to share my own experience and also get some advices.

Recently met a thai FL. Fucked and left without exchanging contact. Went home kept thinking about her so ask OKT to pass her my Line ID and she added me. We chatted for a few days and then ask to be together with her. Is the same ‘love at first sight’ bullshit for me. She said ok. (Seems abit too easy)

I got her full name and went online to search. Found her instagram but locked but her facebook reveals all her details. Asked her some personal questions like her family and where she stays. All checks out from the info i gotten from facebook so at this point of time i think she is trustworthy.

After being together i visited her twice. First time just bought food for her friends and herself. She came and collect the food from me and went off because she still have customer coming. Second time i also bought food and iphone for her because i backside itchy asked her if she wants a new phone for her birthday next month. And she said yes. (Lost 1k there) The second time we met also short as she have customer. But i want to see her so i tried booking her for a slot. Surprisely last min got people back out so i took the slot and surprised her. Spent 2 hours with her in the room and she hugged me and slept. I told her to sleep since the night before she slept very little.

During the time we chatted over Line, she told me herself that this will be the first and last time she gonna work as FL. I used to believe her but after reading the forum today i have my doubts. I also did asked her why she accepted to be together with me and her answer was because i accepted who she was even she work as an FL now. And again told me she wouldn’t work this anymore.

Even before reading this forum i very scare kana KC’ed. I’m being very careful with money. I didn’t tell her my salary or show her my bank acc but i did told her my occupation. (Abit regret now) She told me her reason for working as FL is to pay debt. What kind of debt i’m not very sure as me and her abit hard to communicate. She knows very little english and i do not know thai.

I’m not sure now if it is emotionally worth it to invest my heart into it after reading the posts here. Of course it’s not worth as told by many bros here. But to me, she seems like a nice young girl. Mid 20s planning to go back to school after finishing work here. I just not sure to trust or not to trust. I do not know if she really gonna work the first and last time or she is gonna continue next time. Or even worse this is NOT her first time. Alot of doubts now.
Old 14-08-2018, 04:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 407 / Power: 15
snuppy is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersnuppy is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersnuppy is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersnuppy is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersnuppy is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Dannyboy
Here is the problem. You are basing your self worth according to the affection given to you by a 'mass service provider'.

You are saying that if the prostitute does not 'love' you back, you are a failure and cannot move on.

You are saying that if the prostitute does not love you, there is no other woman left in the country, you will never meet another woman, nobody will love you.

Read, understand and digest. You can go out to have extra curricular relief, but why are you mindfucking yourself like this?

I'm sure you agree with me that your parents didn't give birth to a son, who out off all the things he could do in life, instead chose to believe that this one, single, super special prostitute, is your true love.

Buddy, I hope you get over it. Quickly. Harsh truth, the problem is not with KC, or 3 years, or whatever.

The problem is with your self esteem.
Old 14-08-2018, 10:31 AM
Warriors of the Deep

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 1319 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15174 / Power: 75
Shadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by viola06 View Post
After reading this forum i will like to share my own experience and also get some advices.

Recently met a thai FL. Fucked and left without exchanging contact. Went home kept thinking about her so ask OKT to pass her my Line ID and she added me. We chatted for a few days and then ask to be together with her. Is the same ‘love at first sight’ bullshit for me. She said ok. (Seems abit too easy)

I got her full name and went online to search. Found her instagram but locked but her facebook reveals all her details. Asked her some personal questions like her family and where she stays. All checks out from the info i gotten from facebook so at this point of time i think she is trustworthy.

After being together i visited her twice. First time just bought food for her friends and herself. She came and collect the food from me and went off because she still have customer coming. Second time i also bought food and iphone for her because i backside itchy asked her if she wants a new phone for her birthday next month. And she said yes. (Lost 1k there) The second time we met also short as she have customer. But i want to see her so i tried booking her for a slot. Surprisely last min got people back out so i took the slot and surprised her. Spent 2 hours with her in the room and she hugged me and slept. I told her to sleep since the night before she slept very little.

During the time we chatted over Line, she told me herself that this will be the first and last time she gonna work as FL. I used to believe her but after reading the forum today i have my doubts. I also did asked her why she accepted to be together with me and her answer was because i accepted who she was even she work as an FL now. And again told me she wouldn’t work this anymore.

Even before reading this forum i very scare kana KC’ed. I’m being very careful with money. I didn’t tell her my salary or show her my bank acc but i did told her my occupation. (Abit regret now) She told me her reason for working as FL is to pay debt. What kind of debt i’m not very sure as me and her abit hard to communicate. She knows very little english and i do not know thai.

I’m not sure now if it is emotionally worth it to invest my heart into it after reading the posts here. Of course it’s not worth as told by many bros here. But to me, she seems like a nice young girl. Mid 20s planning to go back to school after finishing work here. I just not sure to trust or not to trust. I do not know if she really gonna work the first and last time or she is gonna continue next time. Or even worse this is NOT her first time. Alot of doubts now.
from where I am standing

you already are KCed and quite deep.
The Best Way to overcome heart break is in the arms of another. You focus on making money, you get girls, you focus on your body, you get sex, you focus on the girl, you get NOTHING but heartache and disappointment
Old 14-08-2018, 10:57 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow_warrior View Post
from where I am standing

you already are KCed and quite deep.
Means siao liao lor
Old 14-08-2018, 11:42 AM
Warriors of the Deep

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 1319 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15174 / Power: 75
Shadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Means siao liao lor
yes

the fact you care so much about her details and think so much and ask for advice

you only do that for people you care about and have feelings

so very obviously you siao already
The Best Way to overcome heart break is in the arms of another. You focus on making money, you get girls, you focus on your body, you get sex, you focus on the girl, you get NOTHING but heartache and disappointment
Old 14-08-2018, 11:49 AM
Samster

Quote:
yes

the fact you care so much about her details and think so much and ask for advice

you only do that for people you care about and have feelings

so very obviously you siao already
thanks bro for being honest. i think i also siao liao. i saw dannyboy post really can relate the feeling. so i'm very scared now. haha
Old 14-08-2018, 11:56 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bradplay2018 View Post
A person such as me who never visit the same fl also got kced recently due to meet someone exactly what i like in terms of service and look. Local provider.

Kced means i revisit her v fast and chat with her at wechat. Its not her fault. Just man are human with logical yet not logical thinking.

Solution is visit her till you numb but never settle for outside.

Also visit other fl in the process and soon you will forget about her. A lot ladies out there. No need settle for one fl...
visit her tell numb? that means bleed alot of money sia
Old 14-08-2018, 12:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 133 / Power: 8
chaoslord deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guychaoslord deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Means siao liao lor
We are all humans and all subject to being KC'ed.

Getting KC'ed is nothing new, you are in good company.

My advice is to keep things transactional with her. You pay, receive the service, receive the GFE and move on. Rinse and repeat even with the same person if you like although having multiple options does help.

One thing to remember is that she does not owe you anything, not even an explanation. And neither are you answerable to her.

The green-eyed monster kills relationships fast in this line of work. After awhile you would start thinking about her and what she does with other customers and you would find it difficult to accept. End up mind-fucking yourself leading to unpleasant conversations with her.

Go to each encounter happy. Leave each encounter happy. That's it.
Everything else is irrelevant.
Old 14-08-2018, 12:51 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by chaoslord View Post
We are all humans and all subject to being KC'ed.

Getting KC'ed is nothing new, you are in good company.

My advice is to keep things transactional with her. You pay, receive the service, receive the GFE and move on. Rinse and repeat even with the same person if you like although having multiple options does help.

One thing to remember is that she does not owe you anything, not even an explanation. And neither are you answerable to her.

The green-eyed monster kills relationships fast in this line of work. After awhile you would start thinking about her and what she does with other customers and you would find it difficult to accept. End up mind-fucking yourself leading to unpleasant conversations with her.

Go to each encounter happy. Leave each encounter happy. That's it.
Everything else is irrelevant.
thank you bro for your advice. yes u are right. in the beginning i told myself, ok she said work this first time and last time. i kinda accepted it. but reality is harsh. as time passed, cannot really accept it.

i hope that i pass this phase of life as soon as possible and i dw to look back. it's painful and full of bullshit. life is stressful enough. i do not need such things to be at the back of my head all the time.
Old 14-08-2018, 08:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 251 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19223 / Power: 27
Tai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
thanks bro for being honest. i think i also siao liao. i saw dannyboy post really can relate the feeling. so i'm very scared now. haha
Let assume what she say to u is all true...

My ques here is are you willing to marry her? Think long and deep before u answer me

Target: 18000 point hit... will be part time now only in point exchange... Thank you for the points

Please pm me for second or third round first before u up my points cos worried not able to return cheers
Old 14-08-2018, 08:56 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tai_zi21 View Post
Let assume what she say to u is all true...

My ques here is are you willing to marry her? Think long and deep before u answer me
this question very hard to answer. if you looking at whether can i accept who she once was (as an FL) then yes, i can accept ONLY if what she tells me is all true and there is no lie about it.

i'm not going to argue with all of you guys here in regards of 'she kana fucked by so many men and you still want.' It's not about that. And also not going to argue 'there's so many girls out there you choose her'. You guys are correct and i agree.

coming back to your question, marriage is a big thing and i not going to say yes or no. there are many things to go into consideration. if she is true to her fucking core as a person and no lies at all, i am willing to look away from her past and give her one chance to redeem herself. Not about being KC'ed or what but looking at her now like a normal singaporean girl.

we are all humans. we make choices that sometime goes against our moral compass. there are lot of ppl out there who die die disagree to this and i respect that. I'm ain't good as well. in fact i believe i am far worse than a lot of people here. (in my opinion) so who am i to make the judgement?

anyway for now, i'm emotionally detached from her and just gonna be friends with her. the moment she asked for money i will just leave without telling her anything. i gonna listen to everything she said with doubts until one day i think she can be trusted. (might never happen)
Old 15-08-2018, 11:25 AM
Samster

Dannyboy555 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
my friend, you think this is tough.

but I can tell you losing your loved ones, those who really matter, anchored their life with you with love and commitment, losing them unexpectedly is 1000 times harder than losing a cheating, money minded, materialistic, slut and whore

I hope you learn to treasure those who matter, spend your time and money being there for them, instead of wasting time, money, tears on someone who doesn't even give 2 hoots about you and only gives you pain, hurt, sadness and betrayal

learn what matters, learn who matters.
Thanks Bro Shadow,
you said is truth to losing someone that care us with love and never ask for return and never betray us is 1000 times harder than a person not even care to look back to care...

You are right , I am wasting time, money, tears on someone who doesn't even give 2 hoots about me and only gives me pain, hurt, sadness and betrayal.

i don't know how long i to take to go out from this black cloud....????
Old 15-08-2018, 11:31 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by snuppy View Post
Dannyboy
Here is the problem. You are basing your self worth according to the affection given to you by a 'mass service provider'.

You are saying that if the prostitute does not 'love' you back, you are a failure and cannot move on.

You are saying that if the prostitute does not love you, there is no other woman left in the country, you will never meet another woman, nobody will love you.

Read, understand and digest. You can go out to have extra curricular relief, but why are you mindfucking yourself like this?

I'm sure you agree with me that your parents didn't give birth to a son, who out off all the things he could do in life, instead chose to believe that this one, single, super special prostitute, is your true love.

Buddy, I hope you get over it. Quickly. Harsh truth, the problem is not with KC, or 3 years, or whatever.

The problem is with your self esteem.

hi Bro snuppy,

you hit the right spot of me. you are right i basing myself worth according to the affection given to me by a 'mass service provider'. Stupid right???

I don't why i mindfucking yourself like this???

i so embarrassing myself that my parents give birth to a son, who out off all the things he could do in life, instead chose to believe that this one, single, super special prostitute, is your true love.

May be you are right is The problem is with your self esteem....
Old 15-08-2018, 12:10 PM
Samster

Quote:
this question very hard to answer. if you looking at whether can i accept who she once was (as an FL) then yes, i can accept ONLY if what she tells me is all true and there is no lie about it.

i'm not going to argue with all of you guys here in regards of 'she kana fucked by so many men and you still want.' It's not about that. And also not going to argue 'there's so many girls out there you choose her'. You guys are correct and i agree.

coming back to your question, marriage is a big thing and i not going to say yes or no. there are many things to go into consideration. if she is true to her fucking core as a person and no lies at all, i am willing to look away from her past and give her one chance to redeem herself. Not about being KC'ed or what but looking at her now like a normal singaporean girl.

we are all humans. we make choices that sometime goes against our moral compass. there are lot of ppl out there who die die disagree to this and i respect that. I'm ain't good as well. in fact i believe i am far worse than a lot of people here. (in my opinion) so who am i to make the judgement?

anyway for now, i'm emotionally detached from her and just gonna be friends with her. the moment she asked for money i will just leave without telling her anything. i gonna listen to everything she said with doubts until one day i think she can be trusted. (might never happen)
Bro viola06,

i also started same like you love at the first sight. I also very careful of my money . I don't reveal how much i have, what type of house i stay but only told her what job i work. I also will doubt on what she told me. she also said she dont like to be in this trade. After long time together , the relationship will be get stronger. She will go marketing buy and cook for me and so and so just like what loving couple does. She won't want ask me for any gift and money. Only i myself willing to give her birthday presents and so and so... she work very hard to support her daughter , family and sister in University. She is like any other local girl just than her trade is in this line. I think thai girl is very care of their family. she sacrifice to work in this line to bring better live for daughter , mother and even support sister to go university. May be I am also pity her life and give my compassion to her.

From all the year of together , i trust her fully because to what i know she dont lie to me. But one thing this is true fact is she is working in this trade and get a lot man come to fk her. A lot of better condition man. Whether at first she is truly love you but when time go on love will also different. Wait one fine day she will saw a better guy than me, she will some how get started with another man... I can say she is not cheating but cannot stand the man that come to her... this is my bad experience... when she love you she will worry you dont want her ,worry losing you , ask you to add all her family member into fb in case her phone spoilt cannot contact her. When she dont want me , she block me without give any explanation, all her family member and friends also will block me..

I got hurt badly, hit , and etc... into pieces.....
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1