The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 05-05-2014, 10:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 285 / Power: 12
Wintermelontea is one of the Best!Wintermelontea is one of the Best!Wintermelontea is one of the Best!
Post Mind Games - The missing videos

Hi all bros and sis,

This is my first time contributing a story. Please bear with me if there are grammatical errors, long winded or just plain boring. Please give me your feedback, positive or otherwise. If it is not to your liking, my bad and kindly exit this thread.

For the following story/stories, it may be a real life experience or just a personal fantasy. If you wish to, treat it as fictional by all means.

Happy reading, happy always.

Winter.
Old 05-05-2014, 10:52 PM
Samster

Wintermelontea is one of the Best!Wintermelontea is one of the Best!Wintermelontea is one of the Best!
Re: Mind Games - The missing videos

It has been a stressful week and having no gf at the moment made it more boring for a lonely guy with some spare cash on hand. As most of my guy friends are attached, asking them to go clubbing and so on will not be easy, especially when they have to do reporting or go off before midnight. Talking about Cinderella aka male version of it.

As usual, not wanting to go out alone and see all the lovey dovey couples on a Friday night, I decided to head to one of the happening Starbucks at Orchard Liat Towers. I thought at least I can have an eyeful of sweet xiao mei mdi (xmm). When I reached, it was already damn crowded with xmmsss studying, chatting and the usual “looking-around”. It was there that I met this cute sweet gal…

Something about her

Standing a little taller than the pick-up counter, she was like 1.60-ish…no more than 1.63cm. A mixture of reddish/hazel tone hair that stretched till mid-back, straight. She was wearing a pair of havaianas flip-flops and a blue denim hot pants (shorts some called it) that showed her butt cheeks and a loose top/tee that you can peep through at the armpit and see her lacy black bra. What caught me was her geek specs and of course, her C cupped breasts…

“Excuse me?” a soft but firm voice ringed through me.

Me: Eerr…I’m sorry. 
Geek Gal: smile…*girlfriends giggling at the bar top table*

At that moment, I think I could have jumped into any hole that is available nearby as she must have spotted me staring at her from top to bottom and stopped at the mid-level...the same gal brushed past me with her full breasts came into view. Instant hard-on and she smelt nice…sweet floral kind of perfume.

She looked a bit like this > http://sggirls.com/sg_photo_display.php?photo_id=516206

I “woke up” from that dream and proceeded to join the queue to order my drink. Later, I overheard that the geek gal’s name as her friends called out to her - Emily.
Old 05-05-2014, 11:01 PM
Samster

I must have sat there for hours and not noticed that the cafe has cleared somewhat. Emily and her friends are still around and are about to leave. I looked at my watch and read 9.15 pm. A good 3 hours in that cafe.

As I begin to pack to leave, I noticed something on the floor where Emily and her friends were. It was a Samsung S4. I thought to myself, “Horsay! Extra income…” haha…So, I discreetly picked up that phone and left the cafe quickly.

Shortly after, the phone vibrated. It read Sandy and the picture displayed another SYT. She was in the group earlier on. They must have known the misplaced phone and decided to try calling it to locate it. As I was nearing my car, I decided to ignore and wait till I am inside the safety of my car before picking it up.

Buzz..buzz. Buzz..buzz.

Me: “Hi”
Sandy: “Hi, please hold!” 

“Hi! Thank you for picking up my call. I know you have my phone. Is it possible for you to return to me? I can reward you with whatever you request for……*pause…* Well, not really whatever as in whatever. As long as it is reasonable. I just need to have my phone back?!”

That’s Emily. A long continuous shot without any pause in-between. She must be desperate to have her phone back…for whatever reasons (which I will soon know later). 

Me: “Why should I return? And more importantly, if I am to return your phone to you, what rewards are you talking about?”

Em: “Please! I just need it back…*almost sobbing…* background voices of her friend’s encouraging her to be strong.

“I’ll…we can discuss about the rewards? Money? or what do you want?”

At this moment, I can think of her assets…the beautiful C cups. And the bubble bursted. 

Me: “Look, I will get back to you as I need to go off now. I promise to call you back shortly…or you can try calling your phone at 10:45 pm?”

Em: “What if you don’t picked up my call later? Don’t hang up! Please…” I can hear Emily walking away from her group of friends. *sobbing…*

“For the reward, anything that you request as long as it is within reach and reasonable. I just need that phone back.”

Me: “What’s so important about this phone that you must have it back? Ok, I really can’t talk further and I promise to pick up your call at 10:45 pm. Phone shall be returned to you…just don’t cry now.”

Em: *sobbing…* ”Ok…please…I can’t…..can’t lose this…phone….please…anything…please.”
Me: “Hush now…chat later, Emily. You don’t need to know my name for now. I will let you know when the time comes and call you own number later. Bye.”
Old 05-05-2014, 11:02 PM
Samster

10:30 pm

Bathed, refreshed and changed into a set of berms and tee. I sat on my bed and recapped what happened, why the fuss to get the phone back and thinking what reward/s should I request? Reasonable ones…hmmm. I proceeded to try to break into her Samsung.

Buzz..buzz.  Buzz..buzz..

It read “Home”.

Me: “Hello?”
Em: “Hello?! It’s me, Emily. Can we talk about this return now? I have called according to your request.”

Me: “You are early. What’s the fuss about all these and a phone?”
Em: “It’s ultra important to me…doesn’t matter. Can we just meet and pass back the phone to me?”

Me: “Sure. But I want to know what’s in your phone. Surely, that’s reasonable?”

Long pause…

Me: “Are you still there? Hello? Bye?”
Em: “Wait!! I can’t say.”

Me: “Can’t or don’t want to? You may not see it again and I can break the passcode quite easily.”
Em: “No!!! You cannot do that?!!!! Pleassseeeee….no.” *sobbing quietly again*

Her sobs are so…..beyond words. It literally melted my defences. And truth be told, I hated gals who sob…it’s their ultimate weapon against me…my soft spot killer.

We must have paused for some time as the phone is getting hotter on my ear. 

Me: “Emily? Let’s move on a positive note? Let’s meet if you want to have your phone back?”
Em: “Now? Where?”

Me: “We can meet tomorrow since it is rather late now…"
Em: “No, I can meet you now. Just tell me where.”

Me: “Nope, I got to work tomorrow. Do you trust me to…”
Em: “Ok. Tomorrow, VivoCity, 7:30 pm. Can?”

Me: “On. See you. Bye.”
Em: “Wait!!!! Can you please don’t hack into my phone?”

Me: “Bye, Emily.”
Em: “Hey!!!!!”

I hacked into her phone that night. It was a super good find…and no wonder she is so panicky about losing her phone.
Old 05-05-2014, 11:04 PM
Samster

Fast forward, time to meet finally came. Last night was pretty a long and late night for me as I was busy looking into the data on Emily’s phone.

Buzz..buzz. Buzz..buzz. Unknown number.

Me: “Hi?”
Em: “It’s me. Where are you?”

We met up at the end of the Starbucks cafe. Today, she wore a floral romper and pumps. A sling Chanel 2.55 by her side. She looked better today than the other day as well as in her phone. Her boobs looked marvellously big from where I am standing. What a treat I am in... 

She doesn’t know who she is suppose to meet. So, I decided to guide her to where I have parked my car…and perhaps my…

Buzz..buzz…

Me: “You are impatient, aren’t you?” *evil grin*
Em: “Just tell me where you are?” She sounded slightly pissed.

Me: “Woah! Someone’s pissed…maybe I should terminate this call now…and…”
Em: “No! Sorry…I’m sorry. Please, where are you?”

Me: “You have some nice pictures, selfie and juicy videos…”
Em: “What?! nooooo….” *sobs*

Me: “Where are you now?”
Em: “Starbucks…Vivocity, near to Harbourfront….”

I guided her to where I parked. All this time, I am following her to see if she has any backup. None that I can see. Safe…proceed as planned.

She reached to the carpark level that I parked my car at. It is pretty deserted and I parked between the beams and being obscured from the main traffic activity. I reached her back and tapped her shoulder. She turned around…

Me: “Hey!”
Em: “It’s……..you!”

I grinned. Me: Let’s go to my car…walking without turning nor waiting for her. She played catch up.
Old 05-05-2014, 11:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
shawy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camoing here... anw bro gt her pic
Old 06-05-2014, 12:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 240 / Power: 11
jasminee is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjasminee is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjasminee is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wintermelontea View Post
Hi all bros and sis,

This is my first time contributing a story. Please bear with me if there are grammatical errors, long winded or just plain boring. Please give me your feedback, positive or otherwise. If it is not to your liking, my bad and kindly exit this thread.

For the following story/stories, it may be a real life experience or just a personal fantasy. If you wish to, treat it as fictional by all means.
ts bullying xiao mei mei heeehee quite a exciting story.
and i dont find is any long winded or plain bored at all.
Old 06-05-2014, 08:16 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by shawy View Post
Camoing here... anw bro gt her pic

bro, I have shared her almost similar picture in my 2 post...it's here again for you...

She looked a bit like this > http://sggirls.com/sg_photo_display.php?photo_id=516206
Old 06-05-2014, 08:17 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jasminee View Post
ts bullying xiao mei mei heeehee quite a exciting story.
and i dont find is any long winded or plain bored at all.

hahaha...sis, not really 'bullying' her per se...just trying my negotiation skills.
Old 06-05-2014, 09:16 AM
Samster

Sitted comfortably in my car, I decided to break the silence.

Me: “So, what’s in the phone?” *Acting ‘innocent’*
Em: “Stop acting…you saw all of it, right? Why ask me then?”

Suddenly, Emily tried to snatch the phone back…luckily I managed to react fast enough.

Me: “hahaha…guess I was faster!”
Em: *sobbing…!!!* (I melted again.)

Instinctively (or rather my tiko-ness), I pulled her towards me. She leaned over without much resistance and took the tissue which I handed over to her. We sat there and rather awkwardly because of the driver’s glove compartment and the drive stick. Emily, sat up…adjusted herself and wiped her tears.

I looked at her…starred hard at her boobs and back to her eye-level.

Em: “Please tell me you have not looked at the videos…at least not all of it."
Silence from me…tears begin to well up in her eyes again.

Me: “May I know what are my rewards?”
Em: “...what…what do you…want?” saying in between sobs.
Looking at her, she must have guessed what I wanted. Before she said a word, I told her:

“Let’s watch your videos together? Let’s go to the back of the car…more comfy there.”

Eyes wide opened…Emily could only managed that with her mouth slightly opened. She must be in disbelief for this kind of reward. As I exited, I walked briskly over to her side and opened the door for her, sensing she didn’t have a choice, she exited slowly and when she stood up our bodies almost touching each other. I could smell her sweet scent again. Damn! I made a mental note to ask her what shampoo and perfume she used later.

Ushering her quickly to the rear passenger seat, I entered after her. I reached across to the driver’s door panel and centrally locked the doors. I sat back down beside her closely. Her body felt warm/cool.

Em: “Can we not watch it?” As she said in a weak but audible tone.
Me: “You promised…Any rewardssss as long as it is reasonable?” I replied sharply and emphasised the rewards portion.

She seemed to accept it and I took out her handphone once more. The night before, I have done some ’shortcuts’ of her pictures and videos that I would like to watch over again. I navigated to this folder and launched the first video.

She seemed reluctant to watch initially. I have to remind her over again of the reward. All these while, I am looking over her shoulder and starring down at her knockers. Impressively big and closed up.
Old 06-05-2014, 09:50 AM
Samster

About the videos and pictures

I didn’t expect it. Honestly…because I thought who will keep these in the phone? Not especially since there are many famous or infamous ones that circled the online community in the past. So, finding Emily’s is rather refreshing.

There are a total of 8 videos and over 5 thousand pictures. The 8 are all in different date and time stamp taken over a period of 3 months. I only managed to see 3 of them since they are what I believed to be the juicer ones.

First clip showed her with a hunk. She was in her little red dress while he is already half naked. Emily placed her phone on the tall cabinet, directly filming only their bodies. Seemed like a hotel 81 setting…he proceeded to strip her of her dress exposing her ample breasts. Cupping her while locking in a french, Emily stepped out of her dress. Matching black lacy and blink blink bra and G-string.

Her hands were busy caressing his member over the pants. Signs of him getting hard is pretty obvious. Grunting approval and encouragement from him, Emily proceeded to unbuckled and zipped down…his cock head is already protruding outside of his boxers. In the meanwhile, Emily’s breasts came into full glory. Pinkish brown nips on snowy white skin. Flawless.

Emily proceeded to pull down his boxer and slipped the cock into her mouth once. Sucked and twirled her tongue around it, slipped it out and using her tongue, traced the entire hard cock down to his testicles. She enveloped one of his jewels and sucked at it.

“Arrgghhhhhhh…….uhhh….”

Obviously he is loving the attention as his cock managed to stand proudly up against the attack by Emily.

“Mmmm…mmm” Slurping noises…Emily took another good few strokes with her beautiful mouth and stood up.

“Do me! I want your tongue on me…I’m getting wet.” Emily said in a half commanding tone.

As they locked lips again, they moved like penguins and fell onto the bed. His hard cock rubbed against her belly and he licked and softly breathed around her ear lope…licked it once and planted smooches down…down…southwards, past the left breast and sucked on her nipple hard.

“Aarrghhh! That feels soooooo good…harder baby!”

He obliged and sucked it hard. His other hand reached for her other breast. Fondling it shortly, he traced her sides of the body and reached her love mould. Gently, he touched her. Emily squirmed under his teasing. She instinctively opened her legs to allow him more access. His mouth soon joined his fingers where it is already glistening with Emily’s juices. He licked and suck on her love button…Passing his juice soaked finger to Emily’s mouth. She immediately took it in and tasted her own juices.

Last edited by Wintermelontea; 06-05-2014 at 10:15 AM.
Old 06-05-2014, 09:59 AM
Samster

At this point, I turned and looked at Emily. She seemed to be starring into the phone…

Me: “Are you still watching or…?”
Em: “…yes”

Emily’s legs was in a rubbing motion. I thought she was cold and touched her thigh.

“Argh!” Emily responded.

Me: “Woah…such a huge response?!”
Em: “….”

Me: “Are you high?”
Em: Silent

Me: “Are you…wet?”
Em: “…I dunno…maybe?”

Me: “What do you mean maybe? Yes or no?”
Em: “…I think so….”

Em: “yes…I am getting wet. So?”

Without answering her, I put the phone down leaving the video playing. I turned my body to face her and Emily turned slightly away. I hold her by her shoulders and turned her towards me.
Old 06-05-2014, 10:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 589 / Power: 11
prettymannequin is a name known to allprettymannequin is a name known to allprettymannequin is a name known to allprettymannequin is a name known to allprettymannequin is a name known to allprettymannequin is a name known to all

Hahahah damn bastard bro. But good read!

/throws popcorn at TS
Old 06-05-2014, 10:12 AM
Samster

With her head turned away from me, Emily displayed her unwillingness.

Me: “Rewards…remember?”

Emily’s body slumped slightly. Knowing this is part of the deal, she has no choice but turned back her head. We looked at each other. For the first time, I am looking at her face close up. Her eyes were hazel brown and the usual false lashes…she spoke:

“I know you wanted me…” pausing just enough to shock me (true that I wanted her…who can resist?)

“…did you bring…”

“Condoms?” I cut in.

“Yes. I just want to be safe as I am nearing my period. I don’t want to have kids yet.” I nodded.

With that, all of Emily’s resistance dissolved. We french like long lost lovers and I started to roam her petite body. First stop, her “oh-so-lovely” C cup breasts.
Old 06-05-2014, 10:13 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by prettymannequin View Post
Hahahah damn bastard bro. But good read!

/throws popcorn at TS

hahaha...thanks for the popcorns.

passes beer over...

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1