The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 30-01-2006, 12:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 314 / Power: 20
aikoN79 is one of the Best!aikoN79 is one of the Best!aikoN79 is one of the Best!aikoN79 is one of the Best!
TNP strikes again ~~!!! "Railway niteclub"

i know theres another thread on this, but.... well... TNP strikes again after getting a source from an internet sex forum !~!!
Old 30-01-2006, 12:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 183 / Power: 22
Sorin^^ is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSorin^^ is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: TNP again ~~!!! "Railway niteclub"

Quote:
Originally Posted by aikoN79
i know theres another thread on this, but.... well... TNP strikes again after getting a source from an internet sex forum !~!!
Seems they could get alot of headlines from here.
Old 30-01-2006, 12:54 PM
Samster

aikoN79 is one of the Best!aikoN79 is one of the Best!aikoN79 is one of the Best!aikoN79 is one of the Best!
Re: TNP again ~~!!! "Railway niteclub"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sorin^^
Seems they could get alot of headlines from here.
yah all front page news !!!!
Old 30-01-2006, 01:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 706 / Power: 21
Luna is a splendid one to beholdLuna is a splendid one to beholdLuna is a splendid one to beholdLuna is a splendid one to beholdLuna is a splendid one to beholdLuna is a splendid one to beholdLuna is a splendid one to behold
Re: TNP strikes again ~~!!! "Railway niteclub"

They are very lucky that they are not in HK, report until so shiok.
Old 30-01-2006, 02:42 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -1116 / Power: 0
ahpaul25 ahpaul25 ahpaul25 ahpaul25 ahpaul25 ahpaul25 ahpaul25 ahpaul25 ahpaul25

Anyway, TNP do know this website lah....just that no point to report....if this web is gone, how to get gd resourceful information......do you guys know who have the fastest and lastest news information, it always the SBF users......so reporter have to use us to get more information.
Old 30-01-2006, 03:46 PM
Samster

Location: On Holiday Mode Now. Hope my Enemies don't die while I am away. Hahaha
My Reputation: Points: 588 / Power: 22
siamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doenitz79
Seriously,I feel that they should report on something else.I like their features about people who are living in hardships or something like that.
Yeah, instead the New Paper should report on how our SG men are falling in Love with Prostitutes by taking references from the Geylang Tirak Threads.

I am sure I will buy a copy of The New Paper.

SC

Those People who try to haolian how rich, how good they are in Sammyboy forum, in real life, we can call them Cannon Fairies.

Men will only be troubled by 2 issues.
1 is Money, 2 is Women.
When these 2 issues combined together, it becomes the biggest problem encountered for Men...

Old 30-01-2006, 03:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
zico deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

there are rumours all have to do is to make a thread then everybody starts to give information and at times PM the threadstarter. puzzle starts to fall in place, the story is out.....
Old 30-01-2006, 03:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 949 / Power: 23
pendragon_sg is a splendid one to beholdpendragon_sg is a splendid one to beholdpendragon_sg is a splendid one to beholdpendragon_sg is a splendid one to beholdpendragon_sg is a splendid one to beholdpendragon_sg is a splendid one to beholdpendragon_sg is a splendid one to beholdpendragon_sg is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by siamcutey
Yeah, instead the New Paper should report on how our SG men are falling in Love with Prostitutes by taking references from the Geylang Tirak Threads.

SC
There was a thread here on this railway niteclub meh? Drats! its inside the KTV section is it? Unlike the massage place whose girls wear uniform which i wasnt like keen on, i sure as hell would have been keen on this niteclub drats!!!!!! and more drats!

How about a new New Paper expose, "Man who patronise Geylangs even though they have wife / gf / fuck buddies". Kinda lame headline that. Oh! or maybe about the falling moralistic behaviour of Singapore man talking / writing about their sexploits in the past and present on other people's wife / ex GF's / having sex buddies while married to others and blah blah blah! SBF good place to goldmine when running out of story ideas, maybe Sam Leong can have new business model licensing story ideas to New Paper.
Old 30-01-2006, 03:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 560 / Power: 22
cheongkid is a name known to allcheongkid is a name known to allcheongkid is a name known to allcheongkid is a name known to allcheongkid is a name known to allcheongkid is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doenitz79
Seriously,I feel that they should report on something else.I like their features about people who are living in hardships or something like that.
SEX sells doesn't it? I recalled when TNP first started over 10 years ago, it always published some raunchy news to attract readers.

Thank God It's Friday!
Old 30-01-2006, 04:04 PM
Samster

Location: On Holiday Mode Now. Hope my Enemies don't die while I am away. Hahaha
My Reputation: Points: 588 / Power: 22
siamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by pendragon_sg
There was a thread here on this railway niteclub meh? Drats! its inside the KTV section is it? Unlike the massage place whose girls wear uniform which i wasnt like keen on, i sure as hell would have been keen on this niteclub drats!!!!!! and more drats!

How about a new New Paper expose, "Man who patronise Geylangs even though they have wife / gf / fuck buddies". Kinda lame headline that
I haven't read the New Paper but if they can quote REUTERS/AP and other agencies in some of their reports, why they don't dare to quote SAMMYBOY?

Because they scared if they do, WHY SHOULD PEOPLE PAY 70cents to read the NEWS when it is already OLD NEWS in Sammyboy. Here I can read for Free even

Because these reporters are pathetic. They got no ways to get their scoop so have to depend on free "informers" like this forum so as to get their news or else they get retrenched very soon.

The funny part is sometimes the kind of people they get to do their soccer analysis like Mr Tohari Paijan.

Before match say what will happen this and that, then when match ended, say this team should play this tactic that tactic and the player lousy this and that. If so good, he should be leading our Singapore Lions to WORLD CUP man. Make him the National Coach.

Crap tabloid.

They should name it THE NEW TABLOID and not THE NEW PAPER

SC

Those People who try to haolian how rich, how good they are in Sammyboy forum, in real life, we can call them Cannon Fairies.

Men will only be troubled by 2 issues.
1 is Money, 2 is Women.
When these 2 issues combined together, it becomes the biggest problem encountered for Men...

Old 30-01-2006, 04:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 560 / Power: 22
cheongkid is a name known to allcheongkid is a name known to allcheongkid is a name known to allcheongkid is a name known to allcheongkid is a name known to allcheongkid is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by pendragon_sg
How about a new New Paper expose, "Man who patronise Geylangs even though they have wife / gf / fuck buddies". Kinda lame headline that. Oh! or maybe about the falling moralistic behaviour of Singapore man talking / writing about their sexploits in the past and present on other people's wife / ex GF's / having sex buddies while married to others and blah blah blah! SBF good place to goldmine when running out of story ideas, maybe Sam Leong can have new business model licensing story ideas to New Paper.
Perhaps partnership with MediaCock (sic) to provide more stories for the Get Real series hosted by Diana Ser.

Thank God It's Friday!
Old 30-01-2006, 04:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 47 / Power: 0
BodyHeat deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
The funny part is sometimes the kind of people they get to do their soccer analysis like Mr Tohari Paijan.

Before match say what will happen this and that, then when match ended, say this team should play this tactic that tactic and the player lousy this and that. If so good, he should be leading our Singapore Lions to WORLD CUP man. Make him the National Coach.
Well said, say feeling with u. Anyway those joker are paid to TC. Hopefully he do surf SBF and read this post
Old 30-01-2006, 04:16 PM
Samster

To those TNP reporters, if this continue, i fear there is a backleash from all of us. all our favourite joints u go report and bust. how u feel if we come break your ricebowl ???

"do things 50 50, dun too overboard" <- translate to chinese.
Old 30-01-2006, 05:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5740 / Power: 22
dc7176 has a reputation beyond reputedc7176 has a reputation beyond reputedc7176 has a reputation beyond reputedc7176 has a reputation beyond reputedc7176 has a reputation beyond reputedc7176 has a reputation beyond reputedc7176 has a reputation beyond reputedc7176 has a reputation beyond reputedc7176 has a reputation beyond reputedc7176 has a reputation beyond reputedc7176 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

SC
Mayb they will do it... juz cut n paste... like soccernet.

Proud Member of SBF Tiko Club

dc's Wellness Spa

Retired from cheonging... Up in mountain!!
Old 30-01-2006, 05:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 949 / Power: 23
pendragon_sg is a splendid one to beholdpendragon_sg is a splendid one to beholdpendragon_sg is a splendid one to beholdpendragon_sg is a splendid one to beholdpendragon_sg is a splendid one to beholdpendragon_sg is a splendid one to beholdpendragon_sg is a splendid one to beholdpendragon_sg is a splendid one to behold

Before the internet i usually read New Paper for the Delicious stuffs and Sports.

With the internet i have soccernet (NEw Paper wholesale cut and paste from them) and read The Sun and News of the World for the scandalous and delicious news.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1