The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 17-03-2008, 04:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 421 / Power: 17
Thai_Traveller is a living Saint! - you won't find betterThai_Traveller is a living Saint! - you won't find betterThai_Traveller is a living Saint! - you won't find betterThai_Traveller is a living Saint! - you won't find betterThai_Traveller is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Dandok Lastest update

Quote:
Originally Posted by sex crusader View Post
Agreed. Be prepard to pay through your nose in places like 'Spider"!You will constanly be harassed by buying drinks,chewing gums, flowers for the gal.I found it very irritating!
Totally agreed with you bro.
Old 22-03-2008, 03:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 822 / Power: 18
Yokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to behold

Even thouigh i have been to Sg Golok for uncountable times years ago, to BKK very often now but this was the first time as a newbie ( to Dan nok ).

Dumped my car at the Bukit Kayu Hitam Duty Free Complex car park ( RM 12.00 per night parking charge ). Walked across after getting my passport stamped at the Thai immigration. And i am in Dan nok at 1.30pm. Damn hot weather with unbearable heat.

Walked along a few of the even and odd numbered sois ( with cap and backpack ) on a recon mission. Interesting sights with small and mid sized hotels, assorted stores, barbers, ancient massage places,small k-oks with pictures of Japanese AV models plastered all over their windows and doors, and farms located here and there. A few pimps, all smily faces came and beckoned me in Thai, Hokkien ( See my girls, got a lot, service good, etc ). Brushed them all off. Noticed the bars, clubs ( Model Club, Oscar Entertainment Centre, Regke, New Shalala, H Class, Paragon Disco, Bar Berry and many others )along the sois and of course, all the puyings around that were eyeing me.

The place looked much like a much more modernised Sg. Golok.

Before i get heat stroke, i found Hollywood Palace Hotel with a rate of MYR 65. Wooden furniture, double bed with clean sheets, air con with a wall fan, marble like flooring. A mirror at the head of the bed. A mirror on the ceiling above the bed. And with coloured spot lights ( yellow, blue, green, orange ) near the ceiling mirror and directed downwards to the bed. I turned on the TV and immediately hit an American XXX show. Turned one channel down and hit a Japanese XXX piece.

In the early evening, I got thirsty and need a drink and walked into New Shalala. Had a big Heineken at MYR 14.00. Cheap compared to Bangkok. 2 puyings were on a round stage with a water fountain in the middle. They were in black leather underwear. Almost immediately, a GRO came. I was not interested and told her to go away. A waiter came and persisted and bugged me to take her. Damn irritating !. I needed a beer not a pussy and told him to get lost !. Soured face moron went away. Finished my beer and walked along a soi and got convinced by a pimp to look at his stock. It was one of those small farms disguised as a k-ok. 4 girls and all not my type. Finally selected " Nom ", a 20 yrs old tall, fair skin girl from Chang Mai from another farm. Price was 220 with a discount of 30. I paid 200 in ringgit and 200 in thb. Both MYR ( ringgit ) and THB are interchangable most readily with hardly any concern to the exchange rate.

Nom and me went for a light dinner and we went back to her rented room. Met her sister that was lazing on bed in her nightie watching TV. We later agreed to meet up in a bar.Both of us walked to Bar Berry. Interesting shows. No nudity. Cute coyotes. Ok music. 6 big bottle of beer plus 2 plates of snacks at MYR 84. Hanging flowers at THb 500 around the neck, smaller flower bouquet at THB 200. I managed to get the smaller bouquet at THB 100 and gave it to one of the coyote puying. Nice place to chill out. Around 10.30 pm, we went into Paragon disco. No band nor coyotes nor shows here. Just a disco ( set up like Dance Fever in Rachada but minus the stage ).

At 10.30pm it was not crowded but as the hours ticked away, the crowd grew. Had a few more Heinekens and worked out a sweat bopping up and down continiuosly with Nom. Nom's sister came. WOW !. She looked real good all dressed and with make up. So, now i have two girls , bopping up and down with the music. Bar tender puyings with tequila shots came. I had 2 of these at MYR 10 per shot.

Unexpectedly, the coyote i gave a small flower bouquet to in Bar Berry was just below me ( my table was at a higher level with a railing seperating the lower level ). She screamed, hopped onto a bar stool and gave me a big hug.
She left her man and friends and came over. Now i have 3 girls bopping with me to the music and more........ dirty dancing with hands ( theirs and mine )at strategic places.

I enjoyed Dan nok. To bad, it will not be among one of my regular work stop overs.
Old 22-03-2008, 09:38 PM
Samster

Thai_Traveller is a living Saint! - you won't find betterThai_Traveller is a living Saint! - you won't find betterThai_Traveller is a living Saint! - you won't find betterThai_Traveller is a living Saint! - you won't find betterThai_Traveller is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yokosi View Post
......I enjoyed Dan nok. To bad, it will not be among one of my regular work stop overs.
Bro Yokosi, your detail description about dannok make me itchy again, will go down soon for a short holiday.
Old 23-03-2008, 02:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1129 / Power: 22
lurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud of

Any SG/MY bros game for Danok??? itchy again for pooyings after reading this thread.. I limited time avail only..!! Kin kin ah!
Old 23-03-2008, 02:30 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 649 / Power: 18
jnudes is a name known to alljnudes is a name known to alljnudes is a name known to alljnudes is a name known to alljnudes is a name known to alljnudes is a name known to all

Danok is still considered a safe place to bonk compared to Betong, Haadyai and Sg. Golok
Old 23-03-2008, 07:46 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1696 / Power: 20
pussyman72 has a brilliant futurepussyman72 has a brilliant futurepussyman72 has a brilliant futurepussyman72 has a brilliant futurepussyman72 has a brilliant futurepussyman72 has a brilliant futurepussyman72 has a brilliant futurepussyman72 has a brilliant futurepussyman72 has a brilliant futurepussyman72 has a brilliant futurepussyman72 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thai_Traveller View Post
Spider Club

Agogo Bar, business hour 4pm to 1am. Quality of gals got nothing to shout about, be prepared to bring a lot of small notes...Trust me, you will need it.

Regke Club

Coyotes there is of inferior quality compare with other clubs in dannok that I went. But who knows, one man's meat is another's poison.
wah dannok change so much lol so long never been there think the last time i went to dannok was 13 yrs ago :P

well planning a trip to dannok next mth. wanna eat 1 22 yo girl kekekeke
Old 23-03-2008, 07:47 AM
Samster

pussyman72 has a brilliant futurepussyman72 has a brilliant futurepussyman72 has a brilliant futurepussyman72 has a brilliant futurepussyman72 has a brilliant futurepussyman72 has a brilliant futurepussyman72 has a brilliant futurepussyman72 has a brilliant futurepussyman72 has a brilliant futurepussyman72 has a brilliant futurepussyman72 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by jnudes View Post
Danok is still considered a safe place to bonk compared to Betong, Haadyai and Sg. Golok
better dont bet on it. no where is safe with stupid pig running ard putting bombs. danok use to be a cowboy town similar to sg golok...
Old 23-03-2008, 12:01 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lurpsexx View Post
Any SG/MY bros game for Danok??? itchy again for pooyings after reading this thread.. I limited time avail only..!! Kin kin ah!
Bro, I'm planning for a 2-3 days trip to dannok, ETA 25 Mar evening, what about you?
Old 23-03-2008, 01:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
Camry69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by pussyman72 View Post
wah dannok change so much lol so long never been there think the last time i went to dannok was 13 yrs ago :P

Bro pussyman72, when u going next mth. I think I wl be there 12-14 mar.
Old 23-03-2008, 05:25 PM
Samster

lurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thai_Traveller View Post
Bro, I'm planning for a 2-3 days trip to dannok, ETA 25 Mar evening, what about you?
too soon la.. CO no give go ahead yet leh.. ur schedule shld be next Tues wor... too soon la.. BTW, U SGean or Msian?

Bro Camry69,

Your dates sala la... 12-13 mar gone long ago liao la.. You going in 12-13 APR issit?? maybe me can join u la...
Old 23-03-2008, 05:26 PM
Samster

Quote:

Bro,

You welcum me to join u or not? Me also long time no go cheong in TH liao... Think Bro Camry69 also going.. maybe we do joint attack la...
Old 24-03-2008, 12:35 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lurpsexx View Post
too soon la.. CO no give go ahead yet leh.. ur schedule shld be next Tues wor... too soon la.. BTW, U SGean or Msian?
Bro, too bad then . But I think I will not go down during songkran period, everything also more expensive than normal time. Maybe gals will go back to their hometown, and unless you are their regular, I think it is hard to get gals during that period also.
Old 24-03-2008, 01:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 422 / Power: 20
serembanmen is a living Saint! - you won't find betterserembanmen is a living Saint! - you won't find betterserembanmen is a living Saint! - you won't find betterserembanmen is a living Saint! - you won't find betterserembanmen is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:

Waiting for ur date muahahahaha

[B]bro holymonk, Mirage, Etch,yellowmilk
PM me ur tread so i can up u back.. thank
Old 24-03-2008, 06:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 201 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23560 / Power: 26
sex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jnudes View Post
Why these places not safe? You kena bombed befor meh?

Inline:

7 pointers and above
Old 25-03-2008, 12:47 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Camry69 View Post
Bro pussyman72, when u going next mth. I think I wl be there 12-14 mar.
lol how come u can back to the future ah. lol if can i want to go buy toto lei hehehe.

no idea i need a plan and also save private $$$ to fund my secret attack i planning to screw my dear's friend she working in danok hehehehe i been planting the seed for 2 yrs lol. so think is the right time to plant real seed into her kekekeke.

maybe will go up may for 3 days. provided my dear dont know. the last round i wanted to go up bkk but plan got screw up when my dear know i going to bkk without tell her almost got fark up side down. so had to plan the move properly this time.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1