The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 13-12-2017, 02:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 738 / Power: 19
Cyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to behold
Re: Don’t post in this forum if not prepared to share contact

Quote:
Originally Posted by PointofEntry View Post
Hi y’all

If you just want to share your sexperiences with ML without intending to share contacts via PM. Please 不要吊我胃口

Bros here have expectations! You can however set your standards who to share e.g. exchange contacts only, Bros with certain seniority, etc.

Don’t KNN Ai Mai Ai Mai .....

If just want to make other Bros salivate and envy your experience, post under Discussion about sex forum la... at least when people read there don’t have the expectation and you can keep your ML under lock and key

No offence to anyone.
you lidat say GR888 goot meh
Old 13-12-2017, 02:41 PM
Samster

Cyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spermster View Post
There’s always a saying: 一种米养百种人
Some people like to post and share
Some people like to post and don’t share
Some people don’t like to post and don’t share

You can’t really stop people from what they are doing
Just move on
what he meant was, you want to write wonderful sex stories like GR888.... do it in adult discussion about sex or the private section lah...here is for lobang nia
Old 13-12-2017, 02:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 478 / Power: 16
hentaili is a glorious beacon of lighthentaili is a glorious beacon of lighthentaili is a glorious beacon of lighthentaili is a glorious beacon of lighthentaili is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by PointofEntry View Post
Hi y’all

If you just want to share your sexperiences with ML without intending to share contacts via PM. Please 不要吊我胃口

Bros here have expectations! You can however set your standards who to share e.g. exchange contacts only, Bros with certain seniority, etc.

Don’t KNN Ai Mai Ai Mai .....

If just want to make other Bros salivate and envy your experience, post under Discussion about sex forum la... at least when people read there don’t have the expectation and you can keep your ML under lock and key

No offence to anyone.
Bro, this is a forum and you have a kinds of people doing all sorts of funny thing.
You can voice whatever you want and so does others.

There is no right or wrong and is up to how you think and perceive.

If you dun like what you see here, then dun come in to see or read. Let other Bros who enjoy do so.
Old 13-12-2017, 04:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3036 / Power: 14
GR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond repute

Ooops! Looks like my spirit has been invoked in this ranting thread, lolololol!

4 points in response...

One, if it’s written in plain simple English that a particular thread in this section is for experience sharing, then keep it as such, don’t pester for contacts. Respect the TS & the thread content contributors please. There’s nothing written anywhere in this forum that says this section is strictly for lobangs. Likewise, I’ve seen many threads here asking for advice, comments, opinions & experiences.

Two, 90% of my points are earned in this section (10% from picture section). Not that points are important to me, but if I don’t share at all, where my points come from? Drop from the sky? I don’t go swapping points in those points exchange threads btw.

Three, I fully support sharing, but not with any Tom, Dick or Harry. I only engage in exchange of gems now with the right people, quietly, discreetly & through PMs. We observe a strict code of conduct for obvious reasons. These samsters do not openly write FRs nor comment on the MLs I shared with them & vice versa. So no one knows who shared what between us & we like to keep it that way.

Finally, think with big head & learn to deal with expectations just like everyone else please. That’s part & parcel of life. Carrying an inflated sense of self-entitlement ain’t gonna do any good.

Peace out & happy cheonging!
Old 13-12-2017, 05:55 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
swiftrunner is Cool - loads of Potential

Last person I will share my contact with is people like TS.
Old 13-12-2017, 09:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2507 / Power: 16
halogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond repute

Intriguing discussion here.

Allow me to share my views. After all, a forum exists for users to share and exchange views, to get a more holistic understanding of a topic of interest.

Generally, it is true that most threads or posts here, the main purpose is to, in some form, share contact, exchange contact or in hope that when a contact is shared, points are also added by the receiving bro as a form of appreciation. A deeper motive is to build reputation as a trustworthy bro and not someone who just collects contact numbers.

This point I do not dispute with TS and I understand where TS is coming from.

In the "Discussion" dome, it is true that most threads and posts are not for sharing of contacts. Rarely do I see some bros reply to threads there "Can PM me contact?" (by the way, I strongly discourage this sort of post... Adds zero value, only increases server storage space)

The lines become blurred when it is sharing of sexual experiences with an ML. It crosses both of the domes.

Now my "principles" of sharing, which I believe I have reiterated in some of my threads and posts.

1. Reputation Power
- There is a purpose that points system is incorporated in a forum. It is an indication of your contribution and an extension of your trustworthiness. Every one started from zero. If so many bros are willing to contribute actively to gain power and points as time goes by, I don't see why you cannot do the same. So for zero pointers, sorry I usually do not share.

2. Time and frequency of posts
- If you have a recent FR or sharing in the past 1-2 months, it shows your active contribution to help other bros make more informed decisions, so I will be willing to share. I generally check the user's profile and posts. If I scroll through the first 2 pages of your posts, it is all "please share contact", then sorry. Even if your rep power is high, it is unlikely I would share because there is no value add at all. And if your last post was donkey years ago, even if your power is high, sorry as well. Where have you been for the past few years?

3. Contacts for exchange
- Some bros may notice I tend to say "exchange of contacts are strongly preferred" in my threads. First, it is a way to show you are a genuine cheongster. Second, it shows your willingness to do business with me. Third, it shows you are trying to establish some form of good relationship with a like-minded person, eg: exchanging busty MLs. It only does both parties good that our knowledge have been expanded.

4. Quality of contacts
- Another caveat which I like to add, is the contacts should not be one which has already been advertised or exchanged numerous times in PMs. Because I could have easily gotten the contacts from the advertisers. If I have a gem to share and I do not want it to be circulated, I would also add in my PM for the bro NOT TO SHARE with others and hope they abide to.

5. Overall impression and established relationships
- This one is built over time. Some bros always PM me whenever I post something new and they always try to share something with me too. These are my trusted bros. Generally I have no issues sharing with them as they have proven themselves to be genuine.

6. You know your stuff
- Interestingly, from time to time, a low pointer bro would PM me with some info which I know only seasoned cheongsters would know. On a case by case basis, I would reply. I would also ask them to post something for me to add their points and advise them to post more to gain power.

I do not know the general impression of what bros here think of me. But I always try to be positive when sharing and keeping the sharing spirit up for bros who are genuine and deserving as effort has been made to contribute.

I believe knowledge is power. No man is an island. Given our limited resources, we have to crowdsource to give each other the best information to make an intelligent decision on where to cheong and who to look for and what to expect.

To conclude, while I do not agree with some of the posts that some bros make, I can only show my sincerity and genuineness, hoping that one day somehow, I will be rewarded.

Malay KTV "Guide"

My ML Story

My Threads

Helping genuine bros make better cheonging decisions.
Old 13-12-2017, 10:11 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by halogen019 View Post
Intriguing discussion here.

Allow me to share my views. After all, a forum exists for users to share and exchange views, to get a more holistic understanding of a topic of interest.

Generally, it is true that most threads or posts here, the main purpose is to, in some form, share contact, exchange contact or in hope that when a contact is shared, points are also added by the receiving bro as a form of appreciation. A deeper motive is to build reputation as a trustworthy bro and not someone who just collects contact numbers.

This point I do not dispute with TS and I understand where TS is coming from.

In the "Discussion" dome, it is true that most threads and posts are not for sharing of contacts. Rarely do I see some bros reply to threads there "Can PM me contact?" (by the way, I strongly discourage this sort of post... Adds zero value, only increases server storage space)

The lines become blurred when it is sharing of sexual experiences with an ML. It crosses both of the .......
Great post. But you never know after sharing, that guy may just back stab you telling the girl u post her pic in the forum lol....But then no one ask u to post the girl pic right ? Or if u want to write stories n not keen to share do it in a right forum.
Simi drop hint here and there for samsters who resourceful bla bla knn might as well go post in your own web site lol
Old 13-12-2017, 10:25 PM
Samster

halogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyberspace Nerd View Post
Great post. But you never know after sharing, that guy may just back stab you telling the girl u post her pic in the forum lol....But then no one ask u to post the girl pic right ? Or if u want to write stories n not keen to share do it in a right forum.
Simi drop hint here and there for samsters who resourceful bla bla knn might as well go post in your own web site lol
Understand where you are coming from bro.

And thanks for the compliment.

The dropping hints here and there thing is fun if there are indeed enough hints to make a good guess. It reminded me of bro mePoke, who likes to give riddles for bros to guess. But clues are manageable if indeed you are familiar with the scene. And like what bro MontBlanc did for his latest thread. I was able to guess the location correct. But the important element here is that the TS's intention must be willing to share if not it will get very difficult.

Malay KTV "Guide"

My ML Story

My Threads

Old 13-12-2017, 10:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1002 / Power: 16
Barracuda has much to be proud ofBarracuda has much to be proud ofBarracuda has much to be proud ofBarracuda has much to be proud ofBarracuda has much to be proud ofBarracuda has much to be proud ofBarracuda has much to be proud ofBarracuda has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by halogen019 View Post
Understand where you are coming from bro.

And thanks for the compliment.

The dropping hints here and there thing is fun if there are indeed enough hints to make a good guess. It reminded me of bro mePoke, who likes to give riddles for bros to guess. But clues are manageable if indeed you are familiar with the scene. And like what bro MontBlanc did for his latest thread. I was able to guess the location correct. But the important element here is that the TS's intention must be willing to share if not it will get very difficult.
I think i remembered exchanging contacts with you before bro
Old 13-12-2017, 10:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2137 / Power: 11
SnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond repute

Holy Mother.

Look at the number of wankers.

Pierre.

Watch this space for updates on how you can zap Johnbass.
Old 13-12-2017, 11:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5140 / Power: 16
M0ntblanc has a reputation beyond reputeM0ntblanc has a reputation beyond reputeM0ntblanc has a reputation beyond reputeM0ntblanc has a reputation beyond reputeM0ntblanc has a reputation beyond reputeM0ntblanc has a reputation beyond reputeM0ntblanc has a reputation beyond reputeM0ntblanc has a reputation beyond reputeM0ntblanc has a reputation beyond reputeM0ntblanc has a reputation beyond reputeM0ntblanc has a reputation beyond repute

I am joining in the q lol
Old 13-12-2017, 11:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 784 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2606 / Power: 9
afterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond repute

Some people keep pestering for contacts when clues to the location or even street name already mentioned in the thread.

Do some homework or legwork lah ... furthermore with google street view, so convenient.
Old 13-12-2017, 11:52 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by afterburn View Post
Some people keep pestering for contacts when clues to the location or even street name already mentioned in the thread.

Do some homework or legwork lah ... furthermore with google street view, so convenient.
Partially agree. Sometimes I think the spoon feed culture is still very strong here.

I always do legwork. Unfortunately, sometimes google street view cannot replace the legwork.

But when even leg work is not enough, then it is a whole different story

Malay KTV "Guide"

My ML Story

My Threads

Old 14-12-2017, 12:51 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
Foomoon deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: DonÂ’t post in this forum if not prepared to share contact

Hi fellow samsters,

Great posts! It's good to know some "criteria" selected by samsters to share info. Please allow me to add 2 cents view can?

I am one where I will PM TS for contacts when the subject is of interest and will try respect rules of asking TS politely. Hence, it is always the TS right to give or ignore.

I will try to pen down an FR when the experience is genuine & enjoyable, hopefully to benefit the next samsters (enquiries for contact will be re-directed to TS). Initially I too hope FR can help earn some "brownie" points and hopefully one day repay all generous TS by upping their points. Ahh....maybe I was a little naive cos I never received any, to return favors. But of course to be given any points depends on the TS and fellow samsters who like my FRs....which I probably sucked at my FRs

Long story short, here lies the paradox: Power samsters will assess me as newbie and few will be willing to share. I have no original contacts on my own which means I can't exchange when required.....sigh no choice so just have to rely on more genuine FRs to earn my points (back to square one)

Like to thank few samsters who trusted and shared contacts with me even though I do not have the rep (only few and you know who are)...BIG Thank You! I will still aim to return points or favors when able.

No offense meant or directed at anyone. Just airing my journey in the forum.

Btw, I always PM back to TS who have shared contact on the experience. Quite surprised some actually requested no FR required. Hence my limited FRs in the forum (again I can't contribute back effectively to earn brownie reps)

Kindly forgive me if I offended anyone. Please do not zap me else I will dip into negative ground and highly result in not receiving any info on my future requests.

TQ and Happy Cheonging to all samsters! Peace to all!
Old 14-12-2017, 12:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 635 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2142 / Power: 8
superstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond repute

TS… dun so du lan leh…

Post here the massage place, I give you 3 day the boss will PM u ask u to pay money because dunno what advertisement.. its not dun want to share lobang is cannot share so open

You go an ask contact from those with (A) at the name there, they sure give one…
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1