The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 28-09-2015, 02:44 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 68 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 294 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23765 / Power: 23
sc slayer has a reputation beyond reputesc slayer has a reputation beyond reputesc slayer has a reputation beyond reputesc slayer has a reputation beyond reputesc slayer has a reputation beyond reputesc slayer has a reputation beyond reputesc slayer has a reputation beyond reputesc slayer has a reputation beyond reputesc slayer has a reputation beyond reputesc slayer has a reputation beyond reputesc slayer has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Screwing maids

Quote:
Originally Posted by samster_abt View Post
For those bros who no luck with pinoy maids. I have 2 contacts to be given out. Both pinay. Both scored in first meeting and no money and topup. Just a meal after hotel. Of course depends on how you sian. I have too many and not enough time and energy for all. On hand i have 6,so decided to give away 2. No need exchange. For the first 5 bros each pinay. Good luck.
Bro, do I qualify??

Waiting for their return upzz -->> Many

Lick PussY TEAM aka LPT
Searching for nympho FB/FWB. PM me
Old 28-09-2015, 02:49 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 68 Post(s)
Quoted: 294 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23765 / Power: 23
sc slayer has a reputation beyond reputesc slayer has a reputation beyond reputesc slayer has a reputation beyond reputesc slayer has a reputation beyond reputesc slayer has a reputation beyond reputesc slayer has a reputation beyond reputesc slayer has a reputation beyond reputesc slayer has a reputation beyond reputesc slayer has a reputation beyond reputesc slayer has a reputation beyond reputesc slayer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mistercage View Post
Wah wah.. You all plan to flood my inbox ah.. Lol.
Forgot to mention, I'm only doing trading/exchange, apologies if I didn't mention earlier.. I might just choose 3 lucky winners.. So please give me some time to go through my inbox because all you cheeky chee hongs really flooding my inbox.. Lol. For now, gotta go meet my CO and spend some time..
Bro, i'm keen!!

Waiting for their return upzz -->> Many

Lick PussY TEAM aka LPT
Searching for nympho FB/FWB. PM me
Old 28-09-2015, 04:01 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
thingshappen deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
For those bros who no luck with pinoy maids. I have 2 contacts to be given out. Both pinay. Both scored in first meeting and no money and topup. Just a meal after hotel. Of course depends on how you sian. I have too many and not enough time and energy for all. On hand i have 6,so decided to give away 2. No need exchange. For the first 5 bros each pinay. Good luck.
can share with me?
Old 28-09-2015, 08:46 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 103 / Power: 9
Timetogo deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyTimetogo deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Dun understand why many Bro here still asking for contact. Just go to the place where maids gather, u can choose already. Or if u r shy like myself, Just install the social apps. They r posting their photo for u Bro to choose which one u like. U get contact u also need to apply your skill on them, u go places they gather or social apps, u also need to have skill. So y not, sharpen your skill by trying on social apps first. Who knows, u will screw till u drop. I saw very old man with very young maid, so ugly is not an excuse.
Old 28-09-2015, 10:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 906 / Power: 19
tianyou77 is a splendid one to beholdtianyou77 is a splendid one to beholdtianyou77 is a splendid one to beholdtianyou77 is a splendid one to beholdtianyou77 is a splendid one to beholdtianyou77 is a splendid one to beholdtianyou77 is a splendid one to beholdtianyou77 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Timetogo View Post
I saw very old man with very young maid, so ugly is not an excuse.
This must be pay sex lol..
Old 28-09-2015, 10:45 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
rascal368 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Bro can I hv the contact pls
Xie xie in advance
Old 28-09-2015, 10:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 906 / Power: 19
tianyou77 is a splendid one to beholdtianyou77 is a splendid one to beholdtianyou77 is a splendid one to beholdtianyou77 is a splendid one to beholdtianyou77 is a splendid one to beholdtianyou77 is a splendid one to beholdtianyou77 is a splendid one to beholdtianyou77 is a splendid one to behold

Manage to took video n pic on sunday bonking. But e pics is so dark cause she dun allow to have flash light.. maybe next time I took new ones then share.
Old 28-09-2015, 10:58 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 284 / Power: 13
DevilTan4480 is one of the Best!DevilTan4480 is one of the Best!DevilTan4480 is one of the Best!

Hi all bros, I have a filipino maid here to giveaway. She is definitely free but certainly needs to put in a little effort to "xian" her. As long as she is comfortable with you and sees you as her bf or lover then bingo! Off you go for a great bang with her! She is faithful to only 1 man at a time so need not worry that she goes around fucking other guys. Just a little info of her. She is 34, separated with 2 kids. Although she already had 2 kids, but she maintained her figure very well. Her main asset is her flawless smooth skin. I got to know her from Badoo. She is now working for her employer as a maid at a condo located at Bedok. She don't get to off on every Sunday but only on alternate Sundays. Fortunately, this Sunday is her off day. This girl likes to go raw and she loves cum inside her pussy. But she is also afraid to get pregnant so she will take contraceptive pills once she confirms you to be her bf. Rest assure that she will not ask any money from you. Just a simple meal with her is sufficient enough. Do PM me for her contact. I can also send you a photo of her.
Old 28-09-2015, 11:21 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
jaykid deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Actually hoe can I get the contacts. I'm in Malaysia tho not SG. What social apps they normally use? Like wechat or something? Thanks for guidance bro!
Old 28-09-2015, 11:22 AM
Samster

Timetogo deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyTimetogo deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Bf? So mean must commit to her? How to convince u r her Bf when Bro just want screw n disappear? Can screwing day is her Bf then when found another just totally ignore her? Then like that the next Bro want to sian her will be much difficult when she had learnt the lesson? We only want screw n mia unless she is my type to keep as FB. I still have a lot more to learn from the expert here.
Old 28-09-2015, 11:36 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 451 / Power: 9
Vespa0l is a glorious beacon of lightVespa0l is a glorious beacon of lightVespa0l is a glorious beacon of lightVespa0l is a glorious beacon of lightVespa0l is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by mistercage View Post

Sneak peek of my long awaiting prize possession to bang in awhile..
Very nice body. Congrats.
Old 28-09-2015, 11:57 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by tianyou77 View Post
Manage to took video n pic on sunday bonking. But e pics is so dark cause she dun allow to have flash light.. maybe next time I took new ones then share.
Pls share how to take pic n not still annoying her? Pass some skill to us here
Old 28-09-2015, 12:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 97 / Power: 10
dawwad deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

you should always keep a few maids to rotate every Sun to screw. Due to most of them have just 1 off per month and you have 4-5 Suns in a month to be occupied with 😁

Only those who gotten too sticky and possessive i will let go. Otherwise, yes i treat them like "gf".
Old 28-09-2015, 12:10 PM
Samster

DevilTan4480 is one of the Best!DevilTan4480 is one of the Best!DevilTan4480 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaykid View Post
Actually hoe can I get the contacts. I'm in Malaysia tho not SG. What social apps they normally use? Like wechat or something? Thanks for guidance bro!
Bro, try Badoo, OkCupid and Tagged. Badoo have high amount of lonely girls. OkCupid is more for girls that are looking for a long term bf or potential husband. Tagged has more scams.
Old 28-09-2015, 12:22 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Timetogo View Post
Bf? So mean must commit to her? How to convince u r her Bf when Bro just want screw n disappear? Can screwing day is her Bf then when found another just totally ignore her? Then like that the next Bro want to sian her will be much difficult when she had learnt the lesson? We only want screw n mia unless she is my type to keep as FB. I still have a lot more to learn from the expert here.
Aiyo...committing to her is just for show only lah. Show that she is the only girl you have then she will be willingly give you screw for free and raw. Simply just meet up with her, bring her out for makan and walk walk can liao. Say that you like her alot and wish that you can be her bf. Tell her you will treat her like a princess and lover her wholeheartedly. She will be so touched and agree to be your gf. Bro...no need to play ninja and disappear after 1 screw lah.. anyway, maid can only off either once a week or twice a mth so you can treat it as a Sunday fun screw session for as long as you wish or until she goes back to her hometown. Yes, the girl will certainly learnt from her past bad experiences but do you know that when girls' heart gets melted, they won't be able to think properly. The girl will be like a toy kena play in your hands and won't be able to escape. Just like Sun WuKong being confined by the Great RuLai Buddha.. hehe

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1