The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 28-12-2012, 07:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 136 / Power: 12
chubbybubbly deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guychubbybubbly deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Life after a cheating fiancé. (True story)

Yes my cock, what you want it to do?

'Uhhhhhhhhhh... ' i panted heavily 'PUSH YOUR PENIS IN NOW!!!! Quick push it in.. ' i pleaded with him, still no movement..'FUCK ME NOW!!!! WARHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!' I felt his penis penetrate my vagina, I felt him push it all the way in....

'Warhhhhhhhh!!!! Warhhhhhhhhh!!!!' I squealed at the top of my lungs... I orgasmed right at that very moment.

'Sia la.... You shoot already is it?? So much come coming out!' He exclaimed!

I just laid back panting, so exhausted from the orgasm. Then I felt him spread my legs wider with his hands, his mushroom head at my vagina opening then he pushed it in. 'Sia laaaa... Shok sia' as he pulled it out and then in again.

'Orhhhh shok shok shok, Ohhhh Ohhhh shok arhhhh Ohhhh ouhhhh orhhh...' He kept screaming as he fucked my vagina in and out, in and out, slowly as he increased his pace. After about ten stuffing in, he started thrusting his penis. He trusted faster and faster and about only two minutes later... He ejaculated inside me, 'orrrrrrhrhhhhhh!!!!! Sia laaaaaaaa..... Orhhhhhhhh.... ' and he leaned forward and leaned on me, exhausted, his penis is still inside me, ejaculating another volume of semen, I felt super warm and wet in there. He buried his her by my neck and was still panting.

'Shok sia.. You damn sexy sia.' He panted before continuing. 'Shok sia, can't believe my first time is with a milf like u. '
Old 28-12-2012, 09:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 101 / Power: 13
LovePotion deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyLovePotion deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

keep it up on the story
Old 29-12-2012, 10:21 AM
Samster

chubbybubbly deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guychubbybubbly deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

I didn't reply him, this round was of no pleasure to me, I was half asleep and honestly, his penis length didn't make much difference, it was only the initial penetration that felt good. He was panting so heavily, I felt his body move up and downwards, all of a sudden, I felt aroused in my vagina all over again. It was his penis head pressing on my gspot! As he was panting, his body was moving slowly up and down, and I felt the slow contact on my gspot. He was turning me on once more, but he didn't know at all. Wondering if he would be asking more for another round, that would be his fourth ejaculation if he did, Highly doubted so. He wasn't doing anything, just lying down on me, I felt his weight, super heavy, thought he must have fallen asleep.

I wanted to feel more of the gspot, I raised my hip and lowered it to feel more of his penis head, it hit directly on my gspot! The angle was perfect, I felt like moaning. I held him by his armpits for support, it was so sweaty, he still had his shirt on, I did this four times....

'Sexy milf, still horny is it?' He whispered and giggled.

'Nooooo.. You are too heavy, I'm trying to move away' I defended myself.

'You sure?' He said and he raised his hips, withdrew his penis out of my vsgina all the way until only his penis head was left in. 'Last chance, you sure don't want my cock anymore?'

I remained silent and ignored him.

'Play hard to get sia, nevermind, I'm going to fuck you hard, don't care.' And he started to ram his penis onto my gspot. The angle was just spot on! I couldn't resist and became very very horny, I grabbed him and pull his face towards my breasts and made him suck my nipples.

'Arhhhhhh.. Arhhhh arhhh arhhh arhhhh.' I moaned away as he pumped his penis onto my g spot. Then, he moved to kiss me on my lips, I didn't want to and faced away. He grabbed breasts with both hands pinched my nipples hard, I was too aroused and succumbed and kissed him back, we started frenching. He just kept on ramming my gspot repeatedly. He had so much stamina, no sign that he was going to ejaculate, already his 4th. I felt so high that I orgasmed non stop, and he didn't stop even though he felt my vagina get flooded with my own juices. He was trying his best to ejaculate but he couldn't as he had already done so 3 times, thus giving him the stamina to last. Finally he gave up, and I could take a break from the non stop orgasm.

He panted, 'can change position? I can't come like that'

What position you want?

Turn around, I want doggy fuck you from behind.

I've never felt this horny in my entire life, and I just turned without hesitation, i knelt on the sofa and placed my hands on the back rests, meanwhile, he helped remove my g string and nighty, then he stood up and aimed. He tried to put his penis in but needed my guidance. Then he started ramming his penis in and out of my vagina, it wasn't that enjoyable for me as his penis was short but he just rammed away ands panting my butt.

'Firm sia. Shok shok shok!!!' As he doggy fucked me, then he used one hand to grab my waist, and another to grab my long hair roughly. It was slightly painful but I was too horny to complain, he just kept ramming away and screaming shok, then I felt him do something which I was so uncomfortable with! He used a finger and put it into my asshole! It was so painful as there was so much friction! He continued ramming my vagina with his penis, fingered my asshole and grabbed my hair. It was a Mixture of pleasure and pain, and I felt an orgasm building up so I didn't resist! I let him cum, finger and pull until I orgasmed and laid flat onto the bed, could no longer kneel.

I was so exhausted I couldn't move anymore, he still have not ejaculated. Seeing that I was orgasmed maxed out, he took advantage of the situation. He took his penis out of my vagina, held his one hand down on my back to hold me down, the other hand to spread my butt cheeks. Then I felt him put his penis head on my asshole opening and plunged it right in!

Nooooooo! Nooo please stop!! Noooo!!!!
He didn't care, he just kept on ramming my asshole even though I kept moaning no.., it was painful, but not as much as the fingering as there was some of his semen now. It was more pain than pleasure, and he rammed my asshole for at least 15 mins until he ejaculated inside, he kept commenting on how tight it is and moaning shok shok shok away. When he was done, he pulled it out and laid beside me..

Me, still laying face down totally exhausted, I asked him.

Why you rape my asshole?? I already let you fuck my vagina already!!! Why why why??? Very painful you know???

Sorry sorry, I became too horny. Sorry sorry,
I just kept quiet, not interested in his excuses any more, soon I passed out. It was already past midnight. When I woke up around two hours later, he was gone. The $70 in my purse was missing, so was my lime green g string, , but I decided to let it pass. I quickly ate the food, some of it, then took a really long shower, reflected on my actions. I felt guilty that I didn't feel much remorse or regret, that I was excited about the wildness that has just happened. Before I headed to bed, I noticed that my front door wasn't shut properly, I went over to close it and noticed that my opposite neighbours door was opened still. I didn't bother, shut my door and went straight to bed. The next morning, I informed my boss about my break up and requested for a weeks leave.

Last edited by chubbybubbly; 29-12-2012 at 10:24 AM. Reason: color edit
Old 29-12-2012, 12:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1696 / Power: 19
cabayasi has a brilliant futurecabayasi has a brilliant futurecabayasi has a brilliant futurecabayasi has a brilliant futurecabayasi has a brilliant futurecabayasi has a brilliant futurecabayasi has a brilliant futurecabayasi has a brilliant futurecabayasi has a brilliant futurecabayasi has a brilliant futurecabayasi has a brilliant future

good good good. I'm wet now
Old 29-12-2012, 06:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
vietcuntlover deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Thumbs up Re: Life after a cheating fiancé. (True story)

Nice stories..any update?
Old 29-12-2012, 08:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 281 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3196 / Power: 14
acidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by chubbybubbly View Post
I didn't reply him, this round was of no pleasure to me, I was half asleep and honestly, his penis length didn't make much difference, it was only the initial penetration that felt good. He was panting so heavily, I felt his body move up and downwards, all of a sudden, I felt aroused in my vagina all over again. It was his penis head pressing on my gspot! As he was panting, his body was moving slowly up and down, and I felt the slow contact on my gspot. He was turning me on once more, but he didn't know at all. Wondering if he would be asking more for another round, that would be his fourth ejaculation if he did, Highly doubted so. He wasn't doing anything, just lying down on me, I felt his weight, super heavy, thought he must have fallen asleep.

I wanted to feel more of the gspot, I raised my hip and lowered it to feel more of his penis head, it hit directly on my gspot! The angle was perfect, I felt like moaning. I held him by his armpits for support, it was so sweaty, he still had his shirt on, I did this four times....

'Sexy milf, still horny is it?' He whispered and giggled.

'Nooooo.. You are too heavy, I'm trying to move away' I defended myself.

'You sure?' He said and he raised his hips, withdrew his penis out of my vsgina all the way until only his penis head was left in. 'Last chance, you sure don't want my cock anymore?'

I remained silent and ignored him.

'Play hard to get sia, nevermind, I'm going to fuck you hard, don't care.' And he started to ram his penis onto my gspot. The angle was just spot on! I couldn't resist and became very very horny, I grabbed him and pull his face towards my breasts and made him suck my nipples.

'Arhhhhhh.. Arhhhh arhhh arhhh arhhhh.' I moaned away as he pumped his penis onto my g spot. Then, he moved to kiss me on my lips, I didn't want to and faced away. He grabbed breasts with both hands pinched my nipples hard, I was too aroused and succumbed and kissed him back, we started frenching. He just kept on ramming my gspot repeatedly. He had so much stamina, no sign that he was going to ejaculate, already his 4th. I felt so high that I orgasmed non stop, and he didn't stop even though he felt my vagina get flooded with my own juices. He was trying his best to ejaculate but he couldn't as he had already done so 3 times, thus giving him the stamina to last. Finally he gave up, and I could take a break from the non stop orgasm.

He panted, 'can change position? I can't come like that'

What position you want?

Turn around, I want doggy fuck you from behind.

I've never felt this horny in my entire life, and I just turned without hesitation, i knelt on the sofa and placed my hands on the back rests, meanwhile, he helped remove my g string and nighty, then he stood up and aimed. He tried to put his penis in but needed my guidance. Then he started ramming his penis in and out of my vagina, it wasn't that enjoyable for me as his penis was short but he just rammed away ands panting my butt.

'Firm sia. Shok shok shok!!!' As he doggy fucked me, then he used one hand to grab my waist, and another to grab my long hair roughly. It was slightly painful but I was too horny to complain, he just kept ramming away and screaming shok, then I felt him do something which I was so uncomfortable with! He used a finger and put it into my asshole! It was so painful as there was so much friction! He continued ramming my vagina with his penis, fingered my asshole and grabbed my hair. It was a Mixture of pleasure and pain, and I felt an orgasm building up so I didn't resist! I let him cum, finger and pull until I orgasmed and laid flat onto the bed, could no longer kneel.

I was so exhausted I couldn't move anymore, he still have not ejaculated. Seeing that I was orgasmed maxed out, he took advantage of the situation. He took his penis out of my vagina, held his one hand down on my back to hold me down, the other hand to spread my butt cheeks. Then I felt him put his penis head on my asshole opening and plunged it right in!

Nooooooo! Nooo please stop!! Noooo!!!!
He didn't care, he just kept on ramming my asshole even though I kept moaning no.., it was painful, but not as much as the fingering as there was some of his semen now. It was more pain than pleasure, and he rammed my asshole for at least 15 mins until he ejaculated inside, he kept commenting on how tight it is and moaning shok shok shok away. When he was done, he pulled it out and laid beside me..

Me, still laying face down totally exhausted, I asked him.

Why you rape my asshole?? I already let you fuck my vagina already!!! Why why why??? Very painful you know???

Sorry sorry, I became too horny. Sorry sorry,
I just kept quiet, not interested in his excuses any more, soon I passed out. It was already past midnight. When I woke up around two hours later, he was gone. The $70 in my purse was missing, so was my lime green g string, , but I decided to let it pass. I quickly ate the food, some of it, then took a really long shower, reflected on my actions. I felt guilty that I didn't feel much remorse or regret, that I was excited about the wildness that has just happened. Before I headed to bed, I noticed that my front door wasn't shut properly, I went over to close it and noticed that my opposite neighbours door was opened still. I didn't bother, shut my door and went straight to bed. The next morning, I informed my boss about my break up and requested for a weeks leave.
look like the neighbour is in for a ride
Old 30-12-2012, 12:59 AM
Samster

Correct guess! But it's not his turn yet, second round with a mcdelivery man. ��
Old 30-12-2012, 01:12 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
sp150 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Great story...just wanna ask...other than the names how much % of the story is true? The ons encounters yes but the process ermmm..
Before you criticize, wait.
Before you pray, forgive.
Before you quit,try."

Ernest Hemingway

Every Saint Has a Past & Every Sinner Has a Future.
Old 30-12-2012, 09:27 AM
Samster

My boss was very understanding and approved my leave, but he encouraged me to go for the company retreat in JB next week. I went back to bed and thought about the sex marathon with the malay delivery teen. I wondered if he was fired and also worried that he'll come back and haunt me for more, but that thought didn't feel too worrying, after all, I'm single now, I'm free to fuck whoever I want. It was in a way good for me at that time as it gave me distractions and not so much time to think about the failed relationship, i fell asleep and woke up in the noon, feeling hungry again. Reminded by last night's events, I decided to call for mcdelivery again, wondering if I would get another wild experience, maybe it might be the same guy again.

I took a quick shower and changed into something sexy, a purple nighty, lace around my breasts area, silk bottom that barely covers my butt, something like this but it was in bright purple.
http://cdn100.iofferphoto.com/img/it...214/l_2UVb.jpg

and a bright yellow silk panties, http://img2.etsystatic.com/000/0/541....310333182.jpg

i felt so excited and horny about what was going to happen. when the bell rang, I adjusted my nightie to mae sure that I showed as much cleavage as I could. When I opened the door,
Old 30-12-2012, 11:16 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
Sunshine_apple deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

When U opened the door......

Wat happen, tell us lah..... sis, so bad lor
Old 30-12-2012, 11:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
anti deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Sis, your story is fantastic. It's good to hear a story from a sis. Keep it cuming.
Old 30-12-2012, 01:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 258 / Power: 14
whatissit is one of the Best!whatissit is one of the Best!whatissit is one of the Best!

knock knock...

McDelivery !!!
Old 30-12-2012, 01:28 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -31 / Power: 0
Alf1977 is stuck in moderation for some time to come

If all mcdelivery's customer like sexy TS, think our mcdeliverlies will be delayed by hours ... Wow TS you so happening .. Think I want go be mcdelivery boy n request to work in yr area .. Think whoever mcdelivery staff open doors n see a women in sexy transparent lingerie, high chance is TS!!

Btw, what happen to yr fiancé?? Hope one day he will come back to witness your session with mcdelivery guy .. Make him angry and jealous you having a good time without him!!
Old 30-12-2012, 03:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 170 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1885 / Power: 20
bigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant future

jus came back from toilet pccc break...
Old 30-12-2012, 03:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1208 / Power: 13
highlysex has much to be proud ofhighlysex has much to be proud ofhighlysex has much to be proud ofhighlysex has much to be proud ofhighlysex has much to be proud ofhighlysex has much to be proud ofhighlysex has much to be proud ofhighlysex has much to be proud ofhighlysex has much to be proud of

I took a quick shower and changed into something sexy, a purple nighty, lace around my breasts area, silk bottom that barely covers my butt, something like this but it was in bright purple.
http://cdn100.iofferphoto.com/img/it...214/l_2UVb.jpg

and a bright yellow silk panties, http://img2.etsystatic.com/000/0/541....310333182.jpg

i felt so excited and horny about what was going to happen. when the bell rang, I adjusted my nightie to mae sure that I showed as much cleavage as I could. When I opened the door,[/QUOTE]

Well the same mac delivery man appear and this time round you and him had another marathon fucking session , right ?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1