The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 12-12-2017, 02:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1109 / Power: 12
Siriusam has much to be proud ofSiriusam has much to be proud ofSiriusam has much to be proud ofSiriusam has much to be proud ofSiriusam has much to be proud ofSiriusam has much to be proud ofSiriusam has much to be proud ofSiriusam has much to be proud ofSiriusam has much to be proud of
Re: Anybody ever brought ML out for few hours

after reading all these, make me wish I was single instead. very hard to chiong like this when u are married, especially like going for staycation all that.

but also like what some bros have pointed out here, these MLs probably earn more than 90% of us here. I'm not surprised that many of them make 5 digit monthly income comfortably.
Old 12-12-2017, 02:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 209 / Power: 13
fei2012 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfei2012 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfei2012 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by GR888 View Post
Ahem, well... when one is in the company of a pretty sex-crazed SYT slut, it ain’t difficult emptying 4 loads into her in 36 hours
Wow!!! Bro nice sharing, more than value for every single cent & minute with your ML, good effort rewarded.
Old 12-12-2017, 04:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1392 / Power: 14
fictionman has much to be proud offictionman has much to be proud offictionman has much to be proud offictionman has much to be proud offictionman has much to be proud offictionman has much to be proud offictionman has much to be proud offictionman has much to be proud offictionman has much to be proud offictionman has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyberspace Nerd View Post
I don't know what is your agenda here.

want to share then share....you might as well say after i fucked your busty , i get her to take a pic of you and i will post your pic here. makes a nicer plot right ? If i really want to fuck your busty, i would have asked for her contacts in the first place. need to go one big round ? watched too many kdramas ?
Dont believe all the fantastic “stories” shared here...We all can say wat we want in cyberspace...True or not only the person typing it will knw
Old 12-12-2017, 11:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3036 / Power: 14
GR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by halogen019 View Post
That is some intense GFE shit!!!

The ML I brought out more subtle and caring. When I bring her out to slightly more expensive places, she would always tell me to save up a bit. Simple meals will do.

She was still cheeky but not overboard. There was once when she was running a bit towards me and when she was beside me, she asked "did you notice something?" I did not and then she said "I think my nipples are not under my bra now, did you see the pokies?" Then I realised indeed can see. I asked her to adjust back and she said "no need, this is more exciting"

And there was another time, not sure what got into her head. We were just doing window shopping when she suddenly pulled me to the corner stair case door, closed the door, pinned me to the wall and pressed her body against mine and started to French me non stop. Halfway she grabbed one of my hands to into her dress to feel her boobs while she guided my other hand underneath her dress into her panties.

To be honest, I was in the state of shock and happiness. She was trying to reach under my jeans to feel my hardened dick. But our "moment of heat" was cut short when we heard some sound coming down the stairs. Needless to say, we went to the hotel later and to satisfy our urges haha.

Bro GR888, we should get some bros to share their experiences leh, if not only the two of us, maybe others will get bored haha.

Still hopeful of your generous PM hehe
Game on! MLs who are inclined to sexual impulses like what you had experienced are real gems! She’s indeed a keeper! Having a willing & spontaneous partner to stretch sexual boundaries with me is one of the reasons why I embrace commercial sex. After all, they are professionals in the business.

I personally like to see my outcall girl go braless & expose as much flesh as possible in public. Got fetish for seeing other guys ogle at her. Haha! I tried this with my local girlfriends last time kena scolded jialat jialat. Call me sicko and all sorts of hideous names.

Then more often than not, they disappoint in bed. Want me to lick their pussy & fondle them but don’t want to suck me off. Try to get them to explore new fuck positions they will complain tired & give all sorts of excuses. Make me sian half most of the time.
Old 12-12-2017, 11:14 PM
Samster

GR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jake1 View Post
One question to the senior ML chiongsters, how much to buy them out?

By per hour or what?
The long & short of it is that everything concerning price of outcall is an outcome of negotiations between you & the ML. Typically, an ML might charge you anything between $150 to $300 for two-hour outcall at transit hotels.

Of course in the most ideal situation, the ML kena KC by you until she needs your erect number to plough into her pussy so badly such that she’s prepared to pay for room, makan & not accept outcall fees from you. That’s like hitting jackpot. Honestly, I have not had such good fortune before.

From my experience, if you want to engage an ML you fancy in an outcall odyssey, your chances are higher if you’ve already established an emotional connection with her (what the folks here call ‘chemistry’). That usually means you’re already her regular customer.

Bear in mind most MLs don’t get many off days in a month as someone already mentioned, so you may have to pay her shop for the time she’s with you during her work hours. This is usually hefty & not worth it in my opinion.

Alternatively, you can convince her to let you fuck you outside either when she knocks off work or on her off days. That’ll depend on how comfortable she is with you, how much you are offering her & whether she makes herself available for outcall. I know of many MLs who do not do outcalls as a matter of principle & because of family commitments.
Old 12-12-2017, 11:16 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Siriusam View Post
after reading all these, make me wish I was single instead. very hard to chiong like this when u are married, especially like going for staycation all that.

but also like what some bros have pointed out here, these MLs probably earn more than 90% of us here. I'm not surprised that many of them make 5 digit monthly income comfortably.
On the flip side bro, you have family bliss to look forward to when you go home every night. That’s a big plus!

Quote:
Originally Posted by fei2012 View Post
Wow!!! Bro nice sharing, more than value for every single cent & minute with your ML, good effort rewarded.
Thanks, upz you back my very humble 6 coconuts.
Old 13-12-2017, 01:33 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 441 / Power: 15
thehobbit is a living Saint! - you won't find betterthehobbit is a living Saint! - you won't find betterthehobbit is a living Saint! - you won't find betterthehobbit is a living Saint! - you won't find betterthehobbit is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Any bros willing to clue me in on where to find Malaysian ML? I only ever get PRC ones
Old 13-12-2017, 01:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 82 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2872 / Power: 8
rocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by thehobbit View Post
Any bros willing to clue me in on where to find Malaysian ML? I only ever get PRC ones
this thread is about outing with ML for few hrs or few days.

I think your question is out of the context in this thread, you may wish to start a new thread on where to find Malaysian ML.
Old 13-12-2017, 08:02 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 175 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1628 / Power: 13
Giansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant future

Most.of my ml outcall are foc..If they are willing to company u on off days mean money is priority..I seen ppl offer $500 for just company in them for dinner n movies date...They told me they just wana be back to their true self on off day..coz when working they have to put up a fake front for customers..Fake orgasm,fake compliment etc.hahaha

Last edited by Giansex; 13-12-2017 at 09:03 AM. Reason: Missing
Old 13-12-2017, 08:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 100 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3073 / Power: 21
cavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond repute

Most ML $$ face one. Bro Halogen019 power. Tua ki and yandao ppl usually no issue one
Old 13-12-2017, 09:04 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 175 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1628 / Power: 13
Giansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by cavemanng View Post
Most ML $$ face one. Bro Halogen019 power. Tua ki and yandao ppl usually no issue one
Not all la bro.maybe less than 1%
Old 13-12-2017, 11:04 AM
Samster (P)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1501 / Power: 19
conquest9 has a brilliant futureconquest9 has a brilliant futureconquest9 has a brilliant futureconquest9 has a brilliant futureconquest9 has a brilliant futureconquest9 has a brilliant futureconquest9 has a brilliant futureconquest9 has a brilliant futureconquest9 has a brilliant futureconquest9 has a brilliant futureconquest9 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Siriusam View Post

Agree with you bro... we just have to chiong within our safety comfort level....
Old 13-12-2017, 04:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
Teddyboi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by LoveMILF5566 View Post
Bro pls share with me this busty bonanza.. love milf so much
Bro off chemistry liao.

ML got chemistry with gr888, doesn't meant you book will get same.

In fact, you might spoil things for Bros here. Later you pressure ML to give more because your expectation is wrong n high.

This thread is sharing by willing Bros who have achieved what most of us only can envy.

ML sharing and contact can get over so many other links
Old 13-12-2017, 05:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 201 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1566 / Power: 20
singmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant future

Correct. Does not mean if a gal like your friend means she like you also. Vice Versa for guys.
Old 13-12-2017, 05:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
Teddyboi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by unicel74 View Post
Kudos to those who got what they want, is all abt $$ and chemistry...
nvrtheless some ML really have ethic and nice.
respect them u will get reciprocated...

Of course is a hit and miss thingy... is always abt $$ in the first place.
If both the ML and u have chemistry, things will work out fine.

I personally been with a ML for couple of years... yes till now we do keep in contact.

Got once she went JB to work for couple of weeks.. I would travel to JB for the weekend
and she would spent time with me over the weekend w/o working the two days no money is involved at all. I paid for the hotel and meals that we had together and shop jux like bf gf.

jux my tots.
Agree bro.

We should all venture to find our chemistry. Some Bros have found theirs. Some are open to share the story.

Let's have a code of conduct not to stress or Sabo bros
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1