The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 18-11-2017, 05:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2507 / Power: 15
halogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Anybody ever brought ML out for few hours

Quote:
Originally Posted by trichard View Post
Salute u..... Only on the part raw... No worry of HIV and VD..
The raw part was fierce. Because one of the times, when I told her I was cumming, she actually used her legs to grip my waist tightly so I cannot pull out to shoot. Much later, I realised at that point in time she wanted to have a baby. But glad I didn't shoot inside haha.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Penguin23 View Post
Wow bro, I envy you. True chemistry like that comes only a few times (if ever) in a lifetime.......
Quote:
Originally Posted by rocket1128 View Post
i also envy halogen019 too. hard to come by this type of chance.
nice write up by the way.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dogfoot View Post
Bro what a nice summary of a great experience, this is very rare and hard to come by. I salute you.
Quote:
Originally Posted by aoshi82 View Post
Salute you also...
Agree. This is like once in a lifetime type of experience. We had great chemistry on and off the bed. Also had lots of ups and downs. Our story a bit like channel 8 drama series too. But that is for another day/another thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by trichard View Post
Lol....This story I heard somewhere before....
You may have heard of it because I did mention this story briefly somewhere else.

Malay KTV "Guide"

My ML Story

My Threads

Helping genuine bros make better cheonging decisions.
Old 18-11-2017, 07:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3036 / Power: 14
GR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond repute

A timely thread indeed... Just getting ready to go out with my favourite busty ML for dinner & a night of wild sex, LOLOLOL!
Old 18-11-2017, 08:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1023 / Power: 11
kobayashi12 has much to be proud ofkobayashi12 has much to be proud ofkobayashi12 has much to be proud ofkobayashi12 has much to be proud ofkobayashi12 has much to be proud ofkobayashi12 has much to be proud ofkobayashi12 has much to be proud ofkobayashi12 has much to be proud of

if u dun mind accept my humble points bro halogen, really jin swee.

very hard to come by ML with chemistry, you thought they would already be numbed by the number of customers they have to serve.
Old 18-11-2017, 09:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 82 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2872 / Power: 8
rocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by GR888 View Post
A timely thread indeed... Just getting ready to go out with my favourite busty ML for dinner & a night of wild sex, LOLOLOL!
Do you need to buy her time off to go out?
Old 18-11-2017, 09:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1691 / Power: 10
trichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant future
Quote:
Lol...........
Old 18-11-2017, 09:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 288 / Power: 7
PointofEntry is one of the Best!PointofEntry is one of the Best!PointofEntry is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by halogen019 View Post
Had some experience bringing an ang pai ML out.

Was on good terms with this ML. Each time I went to her spa I would book for 2 sessions. Usually FJ first, massage then FJ again.

So one day I asked her if she wanted to go for dinner, she said ok and it was a simple dinner but she was talking a lot about her personal stuff.

Then the next time, I managed to get a ritz Carlton hotel for staycation at a discounted rate, asked her if she wants to go and take a look. She agreed again. Had a simple dinner and prepared a surprise for her.

Had asked the butler to prepare champagne and fill the bath tub with rose petals. It was part of a package.

When the ML went in, she was pleasantly surprised. And I think I got her a bit smittened.

We got undressed and enjoyed champagne and the marina bay view in the bath tub and she gave me a good rub and scrab.

Sex then came naturally. I was on the sofa and then she pounced on me and we were in the heat of the moment.

She was sibei high already and grabbed my dick wanting to insert into her pussy raw. I was a bit taken aback. Told her I have condoms but she asked me not to use it. I said No, I have to use it, for her safety (it is another way of not saying I am scared haha).

She actually said this: if you are going to wear condom, then I am not going to have sex with you.

I was in a difficult position. In the end, relented and thrusted her raw.

After a short while, while she was damn enjoying, I secretly took the condom and slot it in to continue the bonk.

The thing I totally loved about this ML, was that she would convulse and shiver uncontrollably when she climax. It was really a sight to behold. Not to mention her 24" waistline and her natural 34Ds. And she is GOOD, REALLY GOOD in bed.

Finished round one and she decided to stay on a bit.

We got horny again and did it one more time.

And then once more...

But later she told me she had to go back. (I soon found out why but this is a story for another day). And she took taxi home in the middle of the night. And she said would be back, asked me to wait for her in the morning.

In the morning, she texted me saying she will be coming back a bit late as her boss has insisted she must serve this customer who was a friend of his. After she was done, she rushed back and we made love yet again.

When done, we went to get breakfast at the hotel cafe. Went back and I can't believe it, but we did it again. Our sex drives were simply too high.

She said she wanted to accompany me longer and she decided to fake MC for the day. We checked out and went to a clinic near her house and she got Her MC.

Spent the next few hours just strolling around shopping malls before we parted ways for the day.

I didn't pay a single cent for the 5 bonks we had. True story.

Shiok Brother! Envy! Thanks for sharing
Old 18-11-2017, 10:56 PM
Samster

GR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
It’s her off day, no need to buy time. But I still pay her. MLs are in this line for money, not love. No such thing as free fucks.

Just finished one round of kinky no-holes-barred sex with Busty Bonanza... She’s one fucking horny nympho, game for just about anything. Shall spare all the juicy details. Gonna go out for drinks now & then return for second half

Old 18-11-2017, 11:00 PM
Samster

rocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
It’s her off day, no need to buy time. But I still pay her. MLs are in this line for money, not love. No such thing as free fucks.

Just finished one round of kinky no-holes-barred sex with Busty Bonanza... She’s one fucking horny nympho, game for just about anything. Shall spare all the juicy details. Gonna go out for drinks now & then return for second half

you guys are all damn lucky for such encounter.
Old 18-11-2017, 11:30 PM
Samster

Quote:
you guys are all damn lucky for such encounter.
Can’t speak for others, but for me it’s not about luck at all to be absolutely honest. If you are presentable looking, come across as being reasonable & understanding, plus got money to cheong, then it’s really not difficult to get MLs out. Tried it many times. I do it because I enjoy sex with pretty babes. No strings attached and I certainly don’t welcome all kinds of complicated emotional baggage with women.

Btw, hope the pics come out though.
Old 18-11-2017, 11:36 PM
Samster

Quote:
Can’t speak for others, but for me it’s not about luck at all to be absolutely honest. If you are presentable looking, come across as being reasonable & understanding, plus got money to cheong, then it’s really not difficult to get MLs out. Tried it many times. I do it because I enjoy sex with pretty babes. No strings attached and I certainly don’t welcome all kinds of complicated emotional baggage with women.

Btw, hope the pics come out though.
your pics makes me thirsty
Old 18-11-2017, 11:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 478 / Power: 15
hentaili is a glorious beacon of lighthentaili is a glorious beacon of lighthentaili is a glorious beacon of lighthentaili is a glorious beacon of lighthentaili is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:

Thanks Bro GR888 for sharing the experience!

Can't up your points as they as me spread points to others. LOL
Old 19-11-2017, 12:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 945 / Power: 9
chuyinyeng is a splendid one to beholdchuyinyeng is a splendid one to beholdchuyinyeng is a splendid one to beholdchuyinyeng is a splendid one to beholdchuyinyeng is a splendid one to beholdchuyinyeng is a splendid one to beholdchuyinyeng is a splendid one to beholdchuyinyeng is a splendid one to behold
Cool Re: Anybody ever brought ML out for few hours

Quote:
Originally Posted by halogen019 View Post
Had some experience bringing an ang pai ML out.

Was on good terms with this ML. Each time I went to her spa I would book for 2 sessions. Usually FJ first, massage then FJ again.

So one day I asked her if she wanted to go for dinner, she said ok and it was a simple dinner but she was talking a lot about her personal stuff.

Then the next time, I managed to get a ritz Carlton hotel for staycation at a discounted rate, asked her if she wants to go and take a look. She agreed again. Had a simple dinner and prepared a surprise for her.

Had asked the butler to prepare champagne and fill the bath tub with rose petals. It was part of a package.

When the ML went in, she was pleasantly surprised. And I think I got her a bit smittened.

We got undressed and enjoyed champagne and the marina bay view in the bath tub and she gave me a good rub and scrab.

Sex then came naturally. I was on the sofa and then she pounced on me and we were in the heat of the moment.

She was sibei high already and grabbed my dick wanting to insert into her pussy raw. I was a bit taken aback. Told her I have condoms but she asked me not to use it. I said No, I have to use it, for her safety (it is another way of not saying I am scared haha).

She actually said this: if you are going to wear condom, then I am not going to have sex with you.

I was in a difficult position. In the end, relented and thrusted her raw.

After a short while, while she was damn enjoying, I secretly took the condom and slot it in to continue the bonk.

The thing I totally loved about this ML, was that she would convulse and shiver uncontrollably when she climax. It was really a sight to behold. Not to mention her 24" waistline and her natural 34Ds. And she is GOOD, REALLY GOOD in bed.

Finished round one and she decided to stay on a bit.

We got horny again and did it one more time.

And then once more...

But later she told me she had to go back. (I soon found out why but this is a story for another day). And she took taxi home in the middle of the night. And she said would be back, asked me to wait for her in the morning.

In the morning, she texted me saying she will be coming back a bit late as her boss has insisted she must serve this customer who was a friend of his. After she was done, she rushed back and we made love yet again.

When done, we went to get breakfast at the hotel cafe. Went back and I can't believe it, but we did it again. Our sex drives were simply too high.

She said she wanted to accompany me longer and she decided to fake MC for the day. We checked out and went to a clinic near her house and she got Her MC.

Spent the next few hours just strolling around shopping malls before we parted ways for the day.

I didn't pay a single cent for the 5 bonks we had. True story.

This bro is power, mind share ?
Old 19-11-2017, 01:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 152 / Power: 8
Paperx is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPaperx is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Just to share my experience.

Was exploring new grounds and tested an angpai in the shop, after finish saw another ml when i going off. Really caught my eyes, slender and chio, totally my cup of tea. Booked next session with her and we really hit it off. Since shop is super clean, so try my luck ask her out to hotel for massage and hj. She agreed and exchange wechat for ctc. Booked hotel and bring her there before she start work. Agreed only massage and hj but i managed to strip her down. Respect her decision only hj no fj.

Revisit her again and again to get close to her. Sometimes in shop massage halfway, if i massage 2 hrs, half way thru she suggest we go supper, and off we go. She would change to normal attire and go out with me. If overtime i would just pay the shop for the time. Lan lan.

Other stuffs would not disclose as not related.
Old 19-11-2017, 02:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1691 / Power: 10
trichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant future

Don't mind a question....

Paperx and GR888

Are you all married...?
Old 19-11-2017, 02:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 152 / Power: 8
Paperx is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPaperx is a Helpful and Caring Samster