The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 20-11-2017, 09:31 AM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -33 / Power: 0
Vainxe is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Quote:
Originally Posted by Giansex View Post
Another time was a PRC ml ask.me go.mbs for stay cation coz she a hardcore gambler.free bonk n stay at mbs.cut off ties with her when she wana borrow $$$ from.me..hahahaa
Prc ML loves to gamble, encounter lots of them already. All money-faced one. Lucky I siam them early.
Old 20-11-2017, 09:35 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 172 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1628 / Power: 13
Giansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant future
Re: Anybody ever brought ML out for few hours

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vainxe View Post
Prc ML loves to gamble, encounter lots of them already. All money-faced one. Lucky I siam them early.
Yeah..Their mahjong also play sibei hiong one..Lol 1 night can lose few thousand
Old 20-11-2017, 09:41 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6532 / Power: 13
JJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Another time was a PRC ml ask.me go.mbs for stay cation coz she a hardcore gambler.free bonk n stay at mbs.cut off ties with her when she wana borrow $$$ from.me..hahahaa
i knew quite a few into gambling. they will work hard to earn the money then mia for a while, only appear again when money runs out. sometimes might ask for loans or help to pay their debts in return for other things.

worst type is those into drugs, i sure avoid.
Old 20-11-2017, 10:13 AM
Samster

Giansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by JJMagic View Post
i knew quite a few into gambling. they will work hard to earn the money then mia for a while, only appear again when money runs out. sometimes might ask for loans or help to pay their debts in return for other things.

worst type is those into drugs, i sure avoid.
Nvr.encounter those into drug before...PRC mostly gambler.
Old 20-11-2017, 12:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1018 / Power: 7
XiaoYaoZi has much to be proud ofXiaoYaoZi has much to be proud ofXiaoYaoZi has much to be proud ofXiaoYaoZi has much to be proud ofXiaoYaoZi has much to be proud ofXiaoYaoZi has much to be proud ofXiaoYaoZi has much to be proud ofXiaoYaoZi has much to be proud of

Went out with a ML whom allowed me to raw her, not once, but twice.

Was a pretty fun outing, and she was very "obedient", but of course, end day, we know they are after the money.

EDIT: I went out with her on her rest day, didn't pay the parlour anything. Please don't PM me to ask about buy out rates, I don't know.

Last edited by XiaoYaoZi; 20-11-2017 at 12:33 PM.
Old 20-11-2017, 12:26 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -11 / Power: 0
Bigbangbang is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Quote:
Originally Posted by XiaoYaoZi View Post
Went out with a ML whom allowed me to raw her, not once, but twice.

Was a pretty fun outing, and she was very "obedient", but of course, end day, we know they are after the money.
Please share
Old 20-11-2017, 12:30 PM
Samster

Maybe I shld.start posting pic of the mls like bro gr888
Old 20-11-2017, 12:31 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -11 / Power: 0
Bigbangbang is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Quote:
Originally Posted by rocket1128 View Post
Know a ML for 6mths from a popular SPA, but recently she wechat asking me out to see movie, I usually say I am busy and not free. my mind telling myself "crazy, asking me to buy her time to let her enjoy" which is $50/hr, watch a movie need at least 3hrs time off, so is $150.

one a second occasion, I tested her by saying why don't we see movie during her off days and surprisingly she agreed.

Anyone experience similar case? Juicy stories with ML for few hours also can share here.
Please share
Old 20-11-2017, 12:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 380 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2084 / Power: 12
3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Maybe I shld.start posting pic of the mls like bro gr888
yes u should. will up ur pts
Old 20-11-2017, 12:42 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3someking View Post
yes u should. will up ur pts
Mine no naked photo leh
.Just Normal pic.hahaha
Old 20-11-2017, 03:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 97 / Power: 11
dleeid deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Well, I used to visit MP a lot. Had a regular ML who I visit almost twice a week every week. We would go out on her off days. Not spending a single cent except to pay for food. Then we will go to hotel after dinner and send her home the next day. We used to do it at the MP even though it was a decent MP. But got to a point both of us too horny. Hahaha.

Had another ML that I brought out as well. She paid for foood as well as the room. But been awhile since I visited all these MP.

I Think it all depends on your chemistry with the ML. I prefer to go more decent MP because you never know what surprises you will get without paying for it. Hahahaha. If they are willing to spend time with you on their off day must have some chemistry. So many guys visit them daily. For her to pick you to go out must have reason also. But hope the reason not because you are carrot head.

Old 20-11-2017, 03:32 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by dleeid View Post
Well, I used to visit MP a lot. Had a regular ML who I visit almost twice a week every week. We would go out on her off days. Not spending a single cent except to pay for food. Then we will go to hotel after dinner and send her home the next day. We used to do it at the MP even though it was a decent MP. But got to a point both of us too horny. Hahaha.

Had another ML that I brought out as well. She paid for foood as well as the room. But been awhile since I visited all these MP.

I Think it all depends on your chemistry with the ML. I prefer to go more decent MP because you never know what surprises you will get without paying for it. Hahahaha. If they are willing to spend time with you on their off day must have some chemistry. So many guys visit them daily. For her to pick you to go out must have reason also. But hope the reason not because you are carrot head.

U mean like s spa type ah
Old 20-11-2017, 04:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 299 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2434 / Power: 12
NiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond repute

Chinatown and tanjong pagar, bring them to porcelain hotel, best bonk
Old 20-11-2017, 04:27 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by NiaoRenn View Post
Chinatown and tanjong pagar, bring them to porcelain hotel, best bonk
Hahaha.same lo.
Old 20-11-2017, 05:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 97 / Power: 11
dleeid deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy