The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 24-11-2016, 12:42 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 522 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2229 / Power: 13
GN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond repute
Re: CAT 150- Big Boobs FRs - C cup and above

I have only found one big boobs reco so far that matches my opinion of huge boobs but sadly the attitude and service of the wl is one of the worse I ever met that I will never forget. Ironic lol
Old 25-11-2016, 12:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 395 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1320 / Power: 14
naan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by GN007SG View Post
I have only found one big boobs reco so far that matches my opinion of huge boobs but sadly the attitude and service of the wl is one of the worse I ever met that I will never forget. Ironic lol
sometimes those with great assets simply think those pair of boobs
will offset all the lousy shit they do!
btw. who are you referring to?
can share the so call "worst" experience so we can all siam
Old 25-11-2016, 02:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
SemiRetired deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Is it 2062A Yue Tian? Lol

She tends to be temperamental but she's got the height, awesome dense boobs, skills (if in the right mood) and a sweet girl next door face (when not covered with too much makeup) that really sparkles when she smiles.
Old 26-11-2016, 12:23 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 522 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2229 / Power: 13
GN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond repute

Well honestly I wouldn't mention her name again. She is definitely not the biggest boobs i eaten fr legal house. U can dig through my post.
I don't wanna badmouth any gal. Any gal has their right to operate however they want. What is written in my fr is as true as it gets. What happens then is case closed now.

I haven't been back to cat150 or even GL scene lately again. Guess I'm not much of a player in this sector.
Probably becoz out of the small handful I tried. Only that few gals match my standards in terms of gfe, service, doables and boobs

I need very exceptional pinpoint conditions for me to climax. I wouldn't blame any gal even if I can't cum. As long as she puts in the effort to please,I will write positive comments.

I can understand the chemistry issue but no to attitude problem. Anyone who is in service line should be able to understand that. Even if we have to put on that fake smile, we need to do what we gotta do.

Last edited by GN007SG; 26-11-2016 at 12:34 AM.
Old 28-11-2016, 10:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 20
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

If you guys like slim slim girls with C-cup knockers and good service, I would recommend keke/coco 1669 and kitty 1612.

Both these girls are quite thin to me and coupled with big boobs - rare to find these days in geylang.

I don't think they are more than two months old in geylang, so considered still quite newbie.
Old 28-11-2016, 11:25 PM
Samster (Donor)

Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12044 / Power: 45
LoveMILF5566 has a reputation beyond reputeLoveMILF5566 has a reputation beyond reputeLoveMILF5566 has a reputation beyond reputeLoveMILF5566 has a reputation beyond reputeLoveMILF5566 has a reputation beyond reputeLoveMILF5566 has a reputation beyond reputeLoveMILF5566 has a reputation beyond reputeLoveMILF5566 has a reputation beyond reputeLoveMILF5566 has a reputation beyond reputeLoveMILF5566 has a reputation beyond reputeLoveMILF5566 has a reputation beyond repute

hello guys is Xiao lan still around ?? Thanks long time nv go already
Old 29-11-2016, 05:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 20
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoveMILF5566 View Post
hello guys is Xiao lan still around ?? Thanks long time nv go already
Still there bro. But for this kinda query, you can call the house to ask rather than ask here. There's a thread with all the numbers.
Old 04-12-2016, 12:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 239 / Power: 14
Eagles is a Helpful and Caring SamsterEagles is a Helpful and Caring SamsterEagles is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Linda 1667 FR.

Had a good session with the buxom SaSa and still felt good after. So took a chance to go to my “to do” list. Quite a few names given to me and one of them was Linda.

Looks: 7.5/10 (Red lipstick. Made up. She made effort. I liked her look. When she smiled she was even more appealing.)

Body: 8/10 (Like this also. A nice ass where the cheeks giggled when I hammered her from behind. Bak bak type. My kind of body. C cup boobs I would think with nipples that grow thick when manipulated. )

Frenching: 0/10 (None at all. Her face didn’t come close and I didn’t try)

Bbbj: 8/10 (This girl can suck cock!! Full pressure and a great effort put. She did it for a while also. In the shower and on the bed. She started by using her hand also which I pushed away. She took the hint and sucked and sucked. )

AR: 9/10 (Whoa, she surprised me here as she started her service on the front so I thought she wasn’t going to do this. Then she did it and I nearly blew. She was into it and the feeling was fantastic. At the same time, she used her hand on my dick and that was insane. One of the best China girls doing this for me.)
Fj: 8/10 (Done with her on top, then me on top and then doggy. Good sound effects especially when I started going faster and harder at the end with me on top. I was hammering her pretty hard in doggy and her face was buried in the pillow and her ass was lifting up a little. This was nice hehe)

Overall: 8/10 (Good session and a repeat for me. Attitude on the girl is good also. At the end while chit chatting we got on the topic of what I like in bed. She then asked why I didn’t make my request as she could have done whatever I wanted! What a good girl. Linda is worth going to for her great service and attitude.)
Old 07-12-2016, 03:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 143 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1059 / Power: 13
ahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eagles View Post
Linda 1667 FR.

Had a good session with the buxom SaSa and still felt good after. So took a chance to go to my “to do” list. Quite a few names given to me and one of them was Linda.

Looks: 7.5/10 (Red lipstick. Made up. She made effort. I liked her look. When she smiled she was even more appealing.)

Body: 8/10 (Like this also. A nice ass where the cheeks giggled when I hammered her from behind. Bak bak type. My kind of body. C cup boobs I would think with nipples that grow thick when manipulated. )

Frenching: 0/10 (None at all. Her face didn’t come close and I didn’t try)

Bbbj: 8/10 (This girl can suck cock!! Full pressure and a great effort put. She did it for a while also. In the shower and on the bed. She started by using her hand also which I pushed away. She took the hint and sucked and sucked. )

AR: 9/10 (Whoa, she surprised me here as she started her service on the front so I thought she wasn’t going to do this. Then she did it and I nearly blew. She was into it and the feeling was fantastic. At the same time, she used her hand on my dick and that was insane. One of the best China girls doing this for me.)
Fj: 8/10 (Done with her on top, then me on top and then doggy. Good sound effects especially when I started going faster and harder at the end with me on top. I was hammering her pretty hard in doggy and her face was buried in the pillow and her ass was lifting up a little. This was nice hehe)

Overall: 8/10 (Good session and a repeat for me. Attitude on the girl is good also. At the end while chit chatting we got on the topic of what I like in bed. She then asked why I didn’t make my request as she could have done whatever I wanted! What a good girl. Linda is worth going to for her great service and attitude.)

Though linda left alr ?
Old 12-12-2016, 10:50 PM
Samster (P)

My Reputation: Points: 1513 / Power: 20
comm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant future

Full credits to anonymous contributor

MoZi(1856)
Sweet young womanly new GL gal born in the year of the Dog.....Around 1.65m tall, longish slim legs, voluptuous curvy body, huge big roundish firm perky natural tits, well trimmed bush, quite fair complexion....

Outstanding features: Most Beautiful Natural Big Tits now in GL, Superb Sex Action, High GFE, Frenching & Painting allowed, maybe a good fit for Samsters who liked Retired popular GL gals JiaYi(2047) & Rong Rong(1606).
Old 12-12-2016, 11:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 593 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24333 / Power: 18
ejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by comm View Post
Full credits to anonymous contributor

MoZi(1856)
Sweet young womanly new GL gal born in the year of the Dog.....Around 1.65m tall, longish slim legs, voluptuous curvy body, huge big roundish firm perky natural tits, well trimmed bush, quite fair complexion....

Outstanding features: Most Beautiful Natural Big Tits now in GL, Superb Sex Action, High GFE, Frenching & Painting allowed, maybe a good fit for Samsters who liked Retired popular GL gals JiaYi(2047) & Rong Rong(1606).
Agreed with the comments about MoZi.

Saw Mozi, Wei Yi, Xuan Xuan and Xiao Ya all not working and happily chatting away. Looking at Mozi's face and the body wrapped up in T-shirt and jeans, she seem to have slimmed down somewhat. (Xuan Xuan on the other hand, must have put on some weight)
Old 14-12-2016, 12:07 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
SemiRetired deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Finally had a go with 1856 Mozi after hearing so much about her.

Looks - 6/10 GND but young looking (22 yo)
Boobs - Natural small Cs at best. Not huge but perky and nice in their own right.
Body - 1.6+m, leggy with smooth fair skin.

Actually I'm trying very hard to be picky here, because she's really a nice and delivers her service to the max, esp her BJ and cowgirl act.

RTF - sure as hell!
Old 15-12-2016, 06:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 101 / Power: 15
Allspark deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyAllspark deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Had a round with FeiEr again 1608.

Put on weight and so boobs maybe slightly bigger. When you cup them while standing behind her....just amazing feeling.

Plus these days with new girls around she seem to be easier to get.
Old 15-12-2016, 06:30 PM
Samster (P)

My Reputation: Points: 1513 / Power: 20
comm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allspark View Post
Had a round with FeiEr again 1608.

Put on weight and so boobs maybe slightly bigger. When you cup them while standing behind her....just amazing feeling.

Plus these days with new girls around she seem to be easier to get.
I heard her biz nowadays is down
Old 15-12-2016, 10:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 101 / Power: 15
Allspark deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyAllspark deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by comm View Post
I heard her biz nowadays is down
Oh yeah big time. She now text me every so often. Before never hear anything from her.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1