The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 03-12-2016, 06:45 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
gopalra is Cool - loads of Potential
Tips to avoid Herpes in Geylang

Hi Guys,

As all of us know girls are NOT tested for Herpes, HPV, Molluscum, NSU, Trichomonas etc. So how to spot girls with these cases. I am writing down some guidelines based on what I have read so far. Readers are welcome to add their feedback and how they examine the girls before the act begins.

1. Examine the vagina . If blisters are found raise an alarm and stay away. Report to OKT, AV etc.
2. White blister on the tongue. Red flag. Highly likely. Stay away.
3. Back has pimples. Low risk but still there are chances. Up to to you to cancel the session but if you are willing to risk go ahead.
4. Smelly vagina / bad odour. Bad odour may be due to disease or unhealthy eating habits. But chances are it is due to infection. So red flag again.

Readers please add your points.
Old 03-12-2016, 12:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 79 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 660 / Power: 17
saabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to behold
Re: Tips to avoid Herpes in Geylang

Quote:
Originally Posted by gopalra View Post
Hi Guys,

As all of us know girls are NOT tested for Herpes, HPV, Molluscum, NSU, Trichomonas etc. So how to spot girls with these cases. I am writing down some guidelines based on what I have read so far. Readers are welcome to add their feedback and how they examine the girls before the act begins.

1. Examine the vagina . If blisters are found raise an alarm and stay away. Report to OKT, AV etc.
3. Back has pimples. Low risk but still there are chances. Up to to you to cancel the session but if you are willing to risk go ahead.
4. Smelly vagina / bad odour. Bad odour may be due to disease or unhealthy eating habits. But chances are it is due to infection. So red flag again.

The ladies can get vaccine jab for HPV - but will still be carrier - so virus can still spread
Old 03-12-2016, 01:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1503 / Power: 17
tnuc has a brilliant futuretnuc has a brilliant futuretnuc has a brilliant futuretnuc has a brilliant futuretnuc has a brilliant futuretnuc has a brilliant futuretnuc has a brilliant futuretnuc has a brilliant futuretnuc has a brilliant futuretnuc has a brilliant futuretnuc has a brilliant future

5. Stay home pcc. Don't go Geylang
Old 03-12-2016, 01:54 PM
Samster (P)

My Reputation: Points: 1513 / Power: 20
comm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant future

Actually we can also get vaccine for hpv , avail at clinics
Old 03-12-2016, 06:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 738 / Power: 19
Cyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by comm View Post
Actually we can also get vaccine for hpv , avail at clinics
if already kena how ?
Old 03-12-2016, 07:10 PM
Samster (P)

My Reputation: Points: 1513 / Power: 20
comm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyberspace Nerd View Post
if already kena how ?
Dunno leh....muz ask doctor
Old 03-12-2016, 08:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 834 / Power: 18
SunZhi is a splendid one to beholdSunZhi is a splendid one to beholdSunZhi is a splendid one to beholdSunZhi is a splendid one to beholdSunZhi is a splendid one to beholdSunZhi is a splendid one to beholdSunZhi is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyberspace Nerd View Post
if already kena how ?
Vaccine is useless against the type of HPV u already have or had.
You really don't want to get is HPV/genital warts, it lead to skin cancer.
Old 03-12-2016, 09:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 150 / Power: 9
hashansilva is a Helpful and Caring Samsterhashansilva is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by gopalra View Post
Hi Guys,

Even if there are no symptoms, some STDs like herpes can spread. So some precautions are:
5. Do not kiss - this reduces herpes risk
6. Do not get BBBJ.. use a condom
7. Using mouthwash reduces the chance of gonorrhea
Old 04-12-2016, 01:28 PM
Samster (Donor)

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 546 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1986 / Power: 36
bullterrier has a brilliant futurebullterrier has a brilliant futurebullterrier has a brilliant futurebullterrier has a brilliant futurebullterrier has a brilliant futurebullterrier has a brilliant futurebullterrier has a brilliant futurebullterrier has a brilliant futurebullterrier has a brilliant futurebullterrier has a brilliant futurebullterrier has a brilliant future

frankly, we all go choeng internet dragon ladies or KTV gals or HC gals or Massage gals or GL gals all with risks. Calculated risks.

Safest bet is

BJ with okomoto 002 condom (thin and shiok, as good as it feels, go but them lah)
FJ with condom, compulsory
Do not French the gals
Do not Suck their pussy

And also frankly, not just with these gals but also with any other gals which include your colleagues in your rendezvous

We cannot safely say your sexy colleague is free from anything also

Even with your "dedicated" girifriend, you may enter a hotel room with dirty bedlinens and kena also

Even if you abstain from sex, being in skin contact with someone who has herpes also kena

so, what is the moral of the story, go stay in the faraway grassland, but.... where on this earth is free form virus

SO..... moral of the story is you may still cheong and go about your life but pls go see doctor if you suspect something not right with you
Old 04-12-2016, 03:22 PM

My Reputation: Points: 1703 / Power: 0
korean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by bullterrier View Post
frankly, we all go choeng internet dragon ladies or KTV gals or HC gals or Massage gals or GL gals all with risks. Calculated risks.

Safest bet is

BJ with okomoto 002 condom (thin and shiok, as good as it feels, go but them lah)
FJ with condom, compulsory
Do not French the gals
Do not Suck their pussy

And also frankly, not just with these gals but also with any other gals which include your colleagues in your rendezvous

We cannot safely say your sexy colleague is free from anything also

Even with your "dedicated" girifriend, you may enter a hotel room with dirty bedlinens and kena also

Even if you abstain from sex, being in skin contact with someone who has herpes also kena

so, what is the moral of the story, go stay in the faraway grassland, but.... where on this earth is free form virus

SO..... moral of the story is you may still cheong and go about your life but pls go see doctor if you suspect something not right with you
I heard sharing drink 🍸 also at risk too, food dunno.thought
Old 04-12-2016, 04:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 161 / Power: 8
gspothitter is a Helpful and Caring Samstergspothitter is a Helpful and Caring Samster

I still don't think is safe...
Old 06-12-2016, 10:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 11
Konnichiwawa deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

try new medicine call PREP i thnk can help. go cdc clinic at kelantan street selling.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gspothitter View Post
I still don't think is safe...
Old 07-12-2016, 01:29 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
jenkinish deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

PREP has been around for long time already
Old 07-12-2016, 03:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 143 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1059 / Power: 13
ahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud of

Seriously, how to avoid? Come out play, sure need to return. Some more herpes is either have or still at sleeping stage one.
Old 07-12-2016, 03:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 367 / Power: 15
winphenom is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwinphenom is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwinphenom is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwinphenom is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahha2011 View Post
Seriously, how to avoid? Come out play, sure need to return. Some more herpes is either have or still at sleeping stage one.
So super very very true bro. No such thing as safe even with protection. Only protection you can get is when medical science comes out with a super vaccine like anti-tetanus or bcg type which immune you to sti/stds. Else, no chance of safe bet. My take. Cheers.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1