The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 11-03-2016, 10:21 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3898 / Power: 21
cassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: L6h70

Quote:
Originally Posted by bonkning View Post
ya G8s really good and fun.. going to miss her ..

Sing this song to her then. Lol
Old 18-03-2016, 07:15 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1151 / Power: 13
bonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud of

55... yalor.. should hav done dat ...then ask her to stay for another few more months
but i tell her go bac bkk is gud for her.. dun suffer here anymore
haiz...but now i go gl duno wat to do gud na
Old 17-06-2016, 02:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1673 / Power: 16
xiaobudian has a brilliant futurexiaobudian has a brilliant futurexiaobudian has a brilliant futurexiaobudian has a brilliant futurexiaobudian has a brilliant futurexiaobudian has a brilliant futurexiaobudian has a brilliant futurexiaobudian has a brilliant futurexiaobudian has a brilliant futurexiaobudian has a brilliant futurexiaobudian has a brilliant future

Anyone can verify?

I heard about 5 girls was sent back when they were caught drinking.
Any recommendations for the ladies to overnight?

-------------------------------------------------------------
Power and Points is Secondary.
Primary is Posting a FR from your HEART.

DON'T PUT EMOTIONS INTO CHIONGING SESSIONS.
I PUT THIS SIGNATURE TO REMIND MYSELF NOT TO BE KC-ED.

-------------------------------------------------------------
Old 25-11-2016, 11:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 738 / Power: 19
Cyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to behold

Went in to look see Saw g99 . Wow long slim legs and model like skinny figure. Cant really see her boobs i guess should be quite small. Face look not bad.

Should be a new girl. Anyone tried ?
Old 29-11-2016, 12:11 PM
Samster

Cyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to behold

Anyone got intel on G99 ? don't want to post here can PM me. thanks.
Old 29-11-2016, 03:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1530 / Power: 13
ffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyberspace Nerd View Post
Anyone got intel on G99 ? don't want to post here can PM me. thanks.
She is naughty girl with good service
Very tall 172cm
Accomodating and speaks better English than me
Old 29-11-2016, 04:18 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ffun161 View Post
She is naughty girl with good service
Very tall 172cm
Accomodating and speaks better English than me
Thanks bro.

Is she new ? any stats?

long time never come here since ex G16 left.
Old 29-11-2016, 07:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1530 / Power: 13
ffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Thanks bro.

Is she new ? any stats?

long time never come here since ex G16 left.
Real B- cup boobs
Old 30-11-2016, 11:56 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sonicwinter View Post
RTF 38 on Boxing Day. She's wild!

If you like rough sex, choose her. The harder you thrust, the harder she thrust back! Amazingly responsive.

Saw G8 otw out of the house. Wanted to RTF initially but she was not there earlier so went with 38 instead again. No regrets.
is the 38 now still the same 38 ? she looks fun....boobs at least a C.....but not sure real or fake
Old 04-12-2016, 05:15 PM
Samster

bonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud of

previous batch all went back.
these r alll new . a few months old laew.
Old 18-12-2016, 11:22 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Dannyboy555 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by bonkning View Post
55... yalor.. should hav done dat ...then ask her to stay for another few more months
but i tell her go bac bkk is gud for her.. dun suffer here anymore
haiz...but now i go gl duno wat to do gud na

Hi Bro.
Same for me. My regular gf went back Thailand . Now I come gl got no target don't know what to do liao. So loss. Sad...
Old 18-12-2016, 11:39 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dannyboy555 View Post
Hi Bro.
Same for me. My regular gf went back Thailand . Now I come gl got no target don't know what to do liao. So loss. Sad...
haiz...ur regular who...meantime..
the search continues....
Old 18-12-2016, 08:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 101 / Power: 18
keith79 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guykeith79 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Any overnight for this house
Old 24-12-2016, 10:56 PM
Samster

Was waiting for g99 FR but no contributions so maybe I will start..

She's really about 1.72m tall. If you are a shortie then good luck haha . She has really long legs n skin color like Malay. I think she's quite pretty, best among the current batch. She usually show black face n don't smile but she's actually quite a nice girl but can be a little bit bossy.

Don't see her slim slim n skinny , she actually has a pair of natural b cups that's quite a handful if your hands are not too big. There are some blemishes on her body but skin is very smooth.
If she wear normal clothes n in heels , she can pass off as a model or those car show girls. So if you have a fantasy of bonking model type of girls can try her.

The last time there was a tall girl in this house was about 10 years ago, a girl 18 called Da whose massage skill is quite good. Kc also very tok gong not sure if anyone remembers . 55
Old 25-12-2016, 02:50 AM
Samster

Quote:
Was waiting for g99 FR but no contributions so maybe I will start..

She's really about 1.72m tall. If you are a shortie then good luck haha . She has really long legs n skin color like Malay. I think she's quite pretty, best among the current batch. She usually show black face n don't smile but she's actually quite a nice girl but can be a little bit bossy.

Don't see her slim slim n skinny , she actually has a pair of natural b cups that's quite a handful if your hands are not too big. There are some blemishes on her body but skin is very smooth.
If she wear normal clothes n in heels , she can pass off as a model or those car show girls. So if you have a fantasy of bonking model type of girls can try her.

The last time there was a tall girl in this house was about 10 years ago, a girl 18 called Da whose massage skill is quite good. Kc also very tok gong not sure if anyone remembers . 55
Con't....

I like coming to this house cos the timing quite generous....last time sometimes used to do 35min then go off....can relak take your own sweet time no rush and it seems OKT don't buzz...but the girl will set alarm clock, for this girl anyway. last time exG16 don't even set alarm. so it's literally "Ownself Check ownself" timing here.....lol I rarely take 2 sessions here unless got tirak but got tirak will ON liao rather than take 2 sessions.

anyway, this G99 can look quite sexy in her work dress...show some cleavage and when she bends down can see her panty...if you into that kind of thing....haha

her shower is not very thorough and don't really rub you clean....she wash my cock like go thru motion and alll the dirt never clean off have to DIY clean properly and also leave a soapy feeling.

Action on the bed pretty SOP. the standard lick nipples and then cap and blow. her pussy looks quite nice and she allows you to paint them . but she will order you not to insert your fingers.

FJ quite accommodating but seems like she don't like to be on top. so those who like her to ride you like a hurricane might be disappointed. i like her expressions during FJ....seems so real ah ah ah and if you hit the right spots she will get goose bumbs..like ex G16 lol...she's quite tight and i enjoy FJ with her....so didn't COB, which is usually my preferred ending.

She can speak English quite well....and likes to talk dirty during FJ like "fuck me hard" etc....so good for those who enjoys this kind of shit and can't speak thai.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1