The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 05-12-2016, 10:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
halfer deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: L18H18 - FRs & Info

just went for G1. Today was better experience than past, maybe cause I'm returning customer. Somehow got the feel and went for 1hr. It was all about CIM. Haha

First in shower
Second on bed
Third in shower when time about to end

Shower was pretty SOP. Took the opportunity to ask for CIM when my spectacles drop. 55
Bed CIM was kinda confusing. She said she was tired and wanted to rest abit but she took off all her clothes to rest. Sorry to say but even though it's enhanced but my little Brother couldn't resist and stand, she took a glance and giggle. Went over her and slip my Brother in while I finger her. Wanted to go for FJ but she just kept pushing my little Brother deeper and release.
Third was when the bell rang and we went for a shower, so jus challenge her, asking if she can make me cum within that short 5 minutes. Challenge accepted and I lost.

But can tell she was really tired because after 2nd CIM, she just lay there and sleep till the bell came. Seems that she follows sammyboy and see that nobody post her FR. haha
Old 06-12-2016, 05:28 PM
Samster (P)

My Reputation: Points: 1513 / Power: 20
comm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant future

Haha...to be young and full of cum again....1 hr 3 times....shoik la
Old 06-12-2016, 05:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3898 / Power: 21
cassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by comm View Post
Haha...to be young and full of cum again....1 hr 3 times....shoik la
He didn't mention he paid $150 for 60min.

I could easily have fl(good svc) for 90min 2shots for $120~$150.

3shots for 60min. Maybe only during NS days.
Old 10-12-2016, 01:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 49 / Power: 0
glenn123456 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

G19
Name : pookie
Looks : 7/10sluty
Body : 7/10pettie gal with a boobs .. slim
Service : 9/10shower room bbbj and wash my ass clean clean..
Gentle wet cat bath with good suction bbbj with shiok shiok ass rim..
Really worth more than a cat50.. this house only thing is short timing..
Dam : 50 for 20min

Last edited by glenn123456; 10-12-2016 at 02:00 AM.
Old 12-12-2016, 04:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 254 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1687 / Power: 21
bradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by halfer View Post
just went for G1. Today was better experience than past, maybe cause I'm returning customer. Somehow got the feel and went for 1hr. It was all about CIM. Haha

First in shower
Second on bed
Third in shower when time about to end

Shower was pretty SOP. Took the opportunity to ask for CIM when my spectacles drop. 55
Bed CIM was kinda confusing. She said she was tired and wanted to rest abit but she took off all her clothes to rest. Sorry to say but even though it's enhanced but my little Brother couldn't resist and stand, she took a glance and giggle. Went over her and slip my Brother in while I finger her. Wanted to go for FJ but she just kept pushing my little Brother deeper and release.
Third was when the bell rang and we went for a shower, so jus challenge her, asking if she can make me cum within that short 5 minutes. Challenge accepted and I lost.

But can tell she was really tired because after 2nd CIM, she just lay there and sleep till the bell came. Seems that she follows sammyboy and see that nobody post her FR. haha
Wah ... 3 times in 1hr? How old are you now?

I am above 40 and can only come twice in 40mins.

Typical guy in Geylang.
Old 13-12-2016, 10:29 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
jukka deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by bradpitt968 View Post
Wah ... 3 times in 1hr? How old are you now?

I am above 40 and can only come twice in 40mins.
Went to see G1 two times.
OKT keeps telling me full service only at two sessions (where one = 20min) and one session she does only massage. Already first visit I got the sense ring bell way too early but wasn't sure.
Then rtf, came rather early so plenty of time left but still she refused to play with didi another time. I was surprised since her gfe was quite ok before and chemistry was all right. Bell rang after not more than 30min.
If you're being said one session equals 20min and are obliged to pay to session then this is a rip-off - w/o necessarily complaining about the final price.

RTF: Nope.
Old 23-12-2016, 12:09 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 738 / Power: 19
Cyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to behold

RTF g5 after 1 month due my other girls not free. Wanted to try new girls but thought go for g5 better. Missed her smooth skin n bbbj . She said she firgot me...so sad

YHIS gIRL Really Busy N It's Not DIFFICULT to know y . Her bbbj is simply damn good, nearing the one I got from ex g16 at lor6h70 last time. Timing here is damn short but she spent quite a lot of time on my dick . I kept watching the time thought maybe no time for FJ if I don't stop her. Or maybe just forgo FJ n just cim. But I like FJ with her cos her skin n body is so soft.
I tried to kiss her but she Siam. ..say she suck so many dicks wtf. In the end cob. Should have asked her to cim.

I rate her figure 8/10. If her boobs is c instead of F , I would have rate her 9/10. If there are no cellulite on her ass maybe rate her 9.5/10.
Old 23-12-2016, 11:49 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -11 / Power: 0
twatter is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyberspace Nerd View Post
RTF g5 after 1 month due my other girls not free. Wanted to try new girls but thought go for g5 better. Missed her smooth skin n bbbj . She said she firgot me...so sad

YHIS gIRL Really Busy N It's Not DIFFICULT to know y . Her bbbj is simply damn good, nearing the one I got from ex g16 at lor6h70 last time. Timing here is damn short but she spent quite a lot of time on my dick . I kept watching the time thought maybe no time for FJ if I don't stop her. Or maybe just forgo FJ n just cim. But I like FJ with her cos her skin n body is so soft.
I tried to kiss her but she Siam. ..say she suck so many dicks wtf. In the end cob. Should have asked her to cim.

I rate her figure 8/10. If her boobs is c instead of F , I would have rate her 9/10. If there are no cellulite on her ass maybe rate her 9.5/10.
She only bbbj for selected clients. She never allows CIM w/o cap unlike other gals in the house so pls do not mislead our dear bros here. Thanks.
Old 23-12-2016, 12:44 PM
Samster

Cyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by twatter View Post
She only bbbj for selected clients. She never allows CIM w/o cap unlike other gals in the house so pls do not mislead our dear bros here. Thanks.
BBBJ for "selected" clients ? 555 i must be privileged hor...1st time BBBJ already

thought i could be the first to CIM without cap yesterday if i just let go. 555

as a tirak , you still get CIM with CAP ? what the fuck is CIM with cap ??? don't CIM better it's like giving a HJ with cap lol
Old 23-12-2016, 03:21 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -11 / Power: 0
twatter is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyberspace Nerd View Post
BBBJ for "selected" clients ? 555 i must be privileged hor...1st time BBBJ already

thought i could be the first to CIM without cap yesterday if i just let go. 555

as a tirak , you still get CIM with CAP ? what the fuck is CIM with cap ??? don't CIM better it's like giving a HJ with cap lol
"Selected" clients not mean ur special in her view or u get preferential treatment. It means those whose dong looks healthy on outside without visible herpes scar marks or sores or bros who don't look filthy as if they just finished servicing a car in their workshop and popping by for a quickie.

U already mentioned RTF so how can it be ur first time getting a bbbj? The competition there is so fierce in there do u think the WLs in there have achoice other than to give bbbj as a minimum bonus service for every session? Ask every one of them if they really like to give bbbj or cim and then end up getting sent back home for contacting oral STDs and stuff like that. The bottomline is simple: for money no choice.
Of cos she can't remember ur face. WLs don't have Intel 7 memory chip to remember scores of men visiting their houses. And who knows...u could be 1 "handsome bloke with a horse dong" to get that exquisite bbbj on ur "1st" time??...loll
Old 23-12-2016, 05:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3898 / Power: 21
cassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond repute

Delete post

Last edited by cassano10; 12-01-2017 at 03:03 PM.
Old 23-12-2016, 05:28 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by twatter View Post
"Selected" clients not mean ur special in her view or u get preferential treatment. It means those whose dong looks healthy on outside without visible herpes scar marks or sores or bros who don't look filthy as if they just finished servicing a car in their workshop and popping by for a quickie.

U already mentioned RTF so how can it be ur first time getting a bbbj? The competition there is so fierce in there do u think the WLs in there have achoice other than to give bbbj as a minimum bonus service for every session? Ask every one of them if they really like to give bbbj or cim and then end up getting sent back home for contacting oral STDs and stuff like that. The bottomline is simple: for money no choice.
Of cos she can't remember ur face. WLs don't have Intel 7 memory chip to remember scores of men visiting their houses. And who knows...u could be 1 "handsome bloke with a horse dong" to get that exquisite bbbj on ur "1st" time??...loll
If you want to say G5 gives BBBJ "selectively", how can one not feel privileged? you make it sound like G5 don't give BBBJ as the norm but in fact everyone who find her gets it.

when did i say it's the first time i get BBBJ from her? if she has been so "selective" like you said, I wouldnt have gotten BBBJ lah.

They don't have a choice? you think they are forced to work here? 555 so you agree G5 gives BBBJ to everyone right cos competition is so fierce and they DON"T HAVE A CHOICE. lol BUt then she is also very "selective" . 555
Rather than use the word selective, maybe you want to change it to something else. like "she has the perogative not to give everyone BBBJ. "

She never allows CIM ? sure boh ? 555 I will PM you privately and let you know when she does it ok ?

go back to Adult discussion about sex and write your stories there lah. Why create a new nick just to talk about G5 ?

So many tirak buay song with FRs, better write less next time. 555
Old 23-12-2016, 05:44 PM
Samster

Quote:
This girl I would say is an absolute gem which needs to be polished over time for that ultimate shine. Afterall she's only abt 3 months old in this house, so everything needs time but u guys would also need your luck. I do see some blokes here slagging her off unfairly which she really doesn't deserve. At least she doesn't become the top girl the past couple of months for no reason. No need to perform explicit acts or do anal just to ensure clients RTF. She knows her trade and is making an honest living. Nothing underground. For those who have tried and loved her service, good for you and her as well. But for those who don't, well maybe the problem doesn't lie with her afterall.
this Twat tirak of G5 said he happened to "pass by" this forum so he decided to write a FR as his first post (with a nick created in 2011) on her after a recent spate of bad FR on G5.

His post are all on G5 and nothing else. See how he glorifies her with his first FR . (see the highlighted). (he also said she provides BBBJ "selectively" when in fact it's an SOP for G5.)

Everytime someone post something on G5, he will come out. It's like he gets an alert in his account whenever there is a post on G5. can teach me how to set up ? i want to get alerts for post on my tiraks also.

ANyone who gets CIM from G5 better don't post it out cos this Twat is getting CIM from G5 with condom .
Old 23-12-2016, 07:02 PM
Samster (P)

My Reputation: Points: 1513 / Power: 20
comm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant future

Lol.....teerak fight !!

I must go try g5 and see if can kc her too
Old 23-12-2016, 08:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
xiaohum is Cool - loads of Potential

anyone knows if g19 is working tonight?