The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 16-11-2016, 04:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 119 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2558 / Power: 12
Libero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond repute
Re: L18 H56 - FRs & Info (ex 1803)

Tel no is the same as the old joint, bro - 6749 9902

Quote:
Originally Posted by fangbang View Post
So what's the Tel no of the new outlet? Have tried Xuan Xuan. Slim and decent gnd looks with good service. Her body is really nice - my type - slim youthful and with nice perky asss.
Old 19-11-2016, 10:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
VitaminEFG deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Name : Ping Guo/Apple

Face: Looks like Fiona Xie
Body: Silm,wearing a purple lacy dress too short to even cover the panties
Pre-shower action : Commando, shot 1 shot even before shower
Lots of licking and teasing to get my brother ready for next shot
FJ: Not for the faint hearted, hard to satisfy her if you can't last long. Truly slutty. pussy.
She mentioned about getting a waterbed to try out in the shower the next time
Old 19-11-2016, 10:33 PM
Samster

FJ: Not for the faint hearted, hard to satisfy her if you can't last long. Truly slutty. pussy.
Old 19-11-2016, 10:53 PM
Samster

Try Ping Guo twice. She was wearing a purple lacy see through dress that can't even cover the panties. A true slut and commando. Didn't manage to shower before the first shot. Wash up to prepare for the second shot. Not for the faint hearted. Need to last long enough to really satisfy her. Truly motivated to do well during her stint in Singapore. She is getting a water bed next to try out in the shower
Old 19-11-2016, 10:55 PM
Samster

Try Ping Guo twice. A Fiona xie look alike. She was wearing a purple lacy see through dress that can't even cover the panties. A true slut and commando. Didn't manage to shower before the first shot. Wash up to prepare for the second shot. Not for the faint hearted. Need to last long enough to really satisfy her. Truly motivated to do well during her stint in Singapore. She is getting a water bed next to try out in the shower
Old 19-11-2016, 10:56 PM
Samster

Try Ping Guo twice. A Fiona Xie lookalike. She was wearing a purple lacy see through dress that can't even cover the panties. A true slut and commando. Didn't manage to shower before the first shot. Wash up to prepare for the second shot. Not for the faint hearted. Need to last long enough to really satisfy her. Truly motivated to do well during her stint in Singapore. She is getting a water bed next to try out in the shower
Old 19-11-2016, 11:01 PM
Samster

Try Ping Guo twice. A Fiona Xie lookalike. She was wearing a purple lacy see through dress that can't even cover the panties. A true slut and commando. Didn't manage to shower before the first shot. Wash up to prepare for the second shot. Not for the faint hearted. Need to last long enough to really satisfy her. Truly motivated to do well during her stint in Singapore. She is getting a water bed next to try out in the shower.
Old 20-11-2016, 12:26 AM
King Of Geylang

My Reputation: Points: 19101 / Power: 75
slyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond repute

Apple is the best in this house.
Sexy, commando service. No horse run.
She wears all kinds of costumes.
Her figure slim slender toned tanned.
B+ to c cup boobs.
Korean type of looks. Very feminine. High Sex appeal.
Frenching , ar, bbbj, cat bath, fj all top notch.

An na looks good too heard she's leaving soon.
Old 20-11-2016, 03:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 73 / Power: 20
youngkid deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Did you book 2h for 2 shots or 1h?

Understand that depends on chemistry if one hour for 2 shots

Quote:
Originally Posted by VitaminEFG View Post

Old 05-12-2016, 03:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 155 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4260 / Power: 21
Fat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond repute

I have not tried Ping Guo.
In this house, I tried Mozi and XuanXuan.
Mozi is good everyone knows with so many FRs with good ratings, and I agree with most of the them. 7.5/10
Xuan xuan is another surprised. She looks not bad, like GND, slim and long hair. Her service is good and she is very willing to please and learn what the Singaporean market needs. I had an nice bbbj and a great fj, so it's great satisfaction. Will RTF both with no qualms. At least a 7/10
Old 05-12-2016, 04:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 20
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fat Fatt View Post
I have not tried Ping Guo.
In this house, I tried Mozi and XuanXuan.
Mozi is good everyone knows with so many FRs with good ratings, and I agree with most of the them. 7.5/10
Xuan xuan is another surprised. She looks not bad, like GND, slim and long hair. Her service is good and she is very willing to please and learn what the Singaporean market needs. I had an nice bbbj and a great fj, so it's great satisfaction. Will RTF both with no qualms. At least a 7/10
Important question. Xuan xuan rough height, boob size, is more SYT or milf?
Fair or tan?
Old 06-12-2016, 12:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 420 / Power: 13
fijiperri is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfijiperri is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfijiperri is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfijiperri is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfijiperri is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Usually wouldn't write fr in this section though I might visit legal houses time to time but after reading the frs on apple, was tempted to give it a go.

Perhaps I am not used to how good service gl Ang pais are but if she's not considered tio top service worthy of Ang pai, maybe the senior bros can recommend me others.

My word, she is really the right mix of sluttiness, gfe, wild, sexy, playfulness during my session...initially drop by in the afternoon but okt said need to wait quite a while so I decided to return later at night and didn't regret at all.

Looks: looking at the few reports I wouldn't agree she look like Fiona Xie but would agree she have good features and look pretty...

Pre-shower routine: usually we like to say your mileage might vary so we cannot rely on fr too much ( for example I didn't receive good service from previous w15 cosplay anqi who had left though she had many good fr). However the pre shower routine with apple was top notch. Fierce frenching while slowly stripping off our clothes, ultimate teasing as she gyrated against you and she would slowly head down to give you a nice bj makes you feel she is really horny for you.

Shower: very good cat bath, bj, and her body sliding all over you. When you look at her you can always see her cfm look and her dirty talk really turn you on.

Bbbj/fj: wet, slutty, and she even go deep down on you as much as she can at times. Although she's not the tightest I had, she is willing to accommodate many positions and is wild in bed with much frenching.

Gfe: one thing that struck me was a special service she provide (not something pevertic just something your gf might do for you, hint: it's a tool she need to use on her key chain) I won't elaborate much in case everyone ask for it but for wls I only ever encountered one thai fl do this for me. Very nice. Perhaps she helped many brothers with this too.

Post shower we talked a bit. She mentioned this house might not have the best location and/or recently biz is bad so they have to up their service standards to get more customers. She mentioned she might not stay long. I left her a good tip. Would hoped to rtf very soon, really one of the most passionate I encountered, if any brothers know of any more commando I be happy to challenge ;D
Old 06-12-2016, 07:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 155 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4260 / Power: 21
Fat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BronzeGod View Post
Important question. Xuan xuan rough height, boob size, is more SYT or milf?
Fair or tan?
Height 158-160 I think
Boob size A+/B
Def not MIlF looking.
Old 09-12-2016, 07:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 71 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 313 / Power: 13
Playerguy is one of the Best!Playerguy is one of the Best!Playerguy is one of the Best!Playerguy is one of the Best!

Hi Bros. I can't seem to find 18 56.
I only see W56 between L20 & 18.
Can anyone please assist. Thank you.
Old 09-12-2016, 08:35 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -128 / Power: 0
romy romy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Playerguy View Post
Hi Bros. I can't seem to find 18 56.
I only see W56 between L20 & 18.
Can anyone please assist. Thank you.
That is 1856! Just get in and ask for Apple!!!!!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1