The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 05-12-2016, 08:32 PM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1513 / Power: 20
comm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant future
Re: Missile hit - kena liao

could be a simple NGU that antibiotics can treat....still waiting for wad....call dsc and make a appointment
Old 05-12-2016, 09:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 11
Konnichiwawa deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro the jap u mentioned below is it inject backside

Quote:
Originally Posted by bullterrier View Post
Likely some infection. The triderm cream should be good for the purpose. If got small red bubbles/blisters then really go see doc for jab and antibiotics and cream
Old 05-12-2016, 09:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 9
lognormal deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

nt sure if any1 notice but lately now got many pple start talking abt the dangers of bbbj. from long time ago there have bbbj on menu but recently seem like many pple getting diseases thru bbbj.
Old 05-12-2016, 11:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 150 / Power: 9
hashansilva is a Helpful and Caring Samsterhashansilva is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Archerguard View Post
herpes is incurable but never life-threatening.. i thought herpes can still spread even without outbreak? please correct me if i'm wrong..
An outbreak can occur without any visible symptoms, and this can infect other people. So the answer is kind of 'yes'... since you won't see the outbreak but still get infected.
Old 05-12-2016, 11:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 150 / Power: 9
hashansilva is a Helpful and Caring Samsterhashansilva is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by korean View Post
319 HIV cases reported in first 10 months of 2016

http://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/...6/3333484.html
How many cases in geylang? All WLs have monthly checkups right?
Old 06-12-2016, 11:10 AM
Samster

Bro u will not know the number of cases cos many ppl never go test. The 319 ppl go test and join CDC clubbing. Still have many more cos then 319 ppl just 1 go visit wl in geylang it spread virus....mI have a solution to solve these issue...anyone want to know

Quote:
Originally Posted by hashansilva View Post
How many cases in geylang? All WLs have monthly checkups right?
Old 12-12-2016, 05:44 PM
Samster (Donor)

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 547 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2002 / Power: 36
bullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond repute

I have stopped BBBJ and using the 002 condom is just as good and you feel shiok after the session, as it is so thin. At least you feel safer relatively after the bonk and not worry the whole week
Old 12-12-2016, 07:03 PM
Samster (P)

My Reputation: Points: 1513 / Power: 20
comm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant future

Quote:
I have stopped BBBJ and using the 002 condom is just as good and you feel shiok after the session, as it is so thin. At least you feel safer relatively after the bonk and not worry the whole week
Yes cbj and condom and no frenching is the safest. Combined with the dsc checkups you can feel assured
Old 12-12-2016, 07:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
mcgrawhill deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

economy bad, my bonk also reduced..
Old 15-12-2016, 11:54 AM
Samster (Donor)

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 547 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2002 / Power: 36
bullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcgrawhill View Post
economy bad, my bonk also reduced..
reduced but not halted.

I used the 002 on another gal that day, and felt naked and raw. But 002 works best on tight and moderate vaginas. if the vagina too loose, suggest you use the thicker Durex ones, at least got feel.
Old 15-12-2016, 12:47 PM
Samster

I suggest u wear 10comdom of 007 cos give u max protection

Quote:
reduced but not halted.

I used the 002 on another gal that day, and felt naked and raw. But 002 works best on tight and moderate vaginas. if the vagina too loose, suggest you use the thicker Durex ones, at least got feel.
Old 17-12-2016, 08:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1151 / Power: 13
bonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud of

bros trying out new gers pls remember to hav your helmet on for the next few weeks.
those with your own regulars .. please carry on...you shd have no problem.
cock slightly itchy...shd be juz some simple bacteria infection.. not uncommon. just some cream should do.. no worries.
not my first time got it before a few years back from a bbbj and dat time was even worst ..
no nid pm or ask me which house which lorong what happen...wun say.
anything major will update.

Last edited by bonkning; 17-12-2016 at 08:22 PM.
Old 17-12-2016, 08:29 PM
Samster

Bro HUAT LAH. Wewelcome be a new member to CDC clubbing! Virus outburst due to bbbbj. So as u walking u feeling yr dickhead have itchy or googoochy!!!! I suggest u apply tiger butt oil to prevent itchy googoochy

Quote:
Originally Posted by bonkning View Post
bros trying out new gers pls remember to hav your helmet on for the next few weeks.
cock slightly itchy...shd be juz some simple bacteria infection.. not uncommon. just some cream should do.. no worries.
not my first time got it before a few years back from a bbbj and dat time was even worst ..

Last edited by Konnichiwawa; 17-12-2016 at 08:41 PM.
Old 17-12-2016, 08:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1151 / Power: 13
bonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud of

erm .. nonid la...i not your fan.
oso not first time ... small matter.
Old 18-12-2016, 07:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 83 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 791 / Power: 13
francesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by bonkning View Post
let me guess, เบอร์สอง?

pls take a break until clear, kamsia.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1